Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Attached: 1451719948392.jpg (512x512, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=hECK7W0E76Q&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the police target crime, not skin.

>bait101.jpg

Slide thread ignore

Don't boss me around; I'm the white person, you're the Nigger, remember?

Sage

No there are lots of instances on where blacks are targeted. Like on public places in where police think that we are doing something wrong when we are clearly doing nothing suspicious.

Attached: 1548115220105.jpg (1280x720, 526K)

Blacks are targeted because they compulsively commit crime. You do understand that most black crime goes UNpunished, right?

There is no reality to your premise. It has no basis in fact.

When Chicago neighborhoods filled with almost exclusively black people get police attention ITS CAUSE THEY ARE KILLING EACH OTHER YOU FUCKING RETARD. IF My white Neighborhood had that kind of murder rate it would have cops everywhere too.

You imbecile cry cause criminals are arrested. You just hate whites YOU FUCKERS are the RACISTS

The sheep here will never admit it but its true. Racists (not race realists) can be found in many fields of work and they are attracted to policework because they're also attracted to power. Cops are usually the dregs of society who chose the state gang instead of street gangs.

Attached: 11jy3hwu8ay01.jpg (1198x1200, 391K)

There are more than 200,000 black abortions per year in the US and on average 1,000 police shootings of all races per year in the US. Blacks being killing by police are a tiny fraction of black deaths per year but no one cares if black babies get their heads ripped off in their black mothers womb

"2019 police shootings database - Washington Post"
>washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Of course they do. Their ethnicity commits the vast majority of crime.
If they pull over a random black person chances are that black person is committing a crime

Prove that they shouldn't be. 13:52

and that's a good thing, nigger

Yea brotha, these crackers don't wanna face the truth and would live in their racist 1950s fantasy. Guess what pink skins, that lifestyle ain't coming back, and white women today love us black men.

Attached: 1501858560168.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

Cops target criminals and niggers tend to be criminals. Also niggers getting treated unfairly in the legal system is a crock of shit too, niggers tend to leave shit tons of evidence which makes conviction much easier.

Thats just complete bullshit

blacks are targeted because they don't comply when asked for ID, and instead bust out into a dance routine followed by unsheathing a gun.

Attached: 3150518463_0513599809_b.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

White women love the BBC, and that's a good thing, cracker.

Attached: 1554686816275.webm (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Riddle me this: if the police on average was holding entirely unjustified preconceptions against black people, wouldn't they eventually stop searching them because it's a waste of time? If not. Why aren't the cops searching old ladies and so on? Why just blacks?

My humble estimation is that black people on average do enough crimes to justify racical profiling as a scheme for cops to puff up their numbers. They see an old lady, a black guy, and other people and decide they gamble on the black because experience has shown them that there's a higher chance of picking a winner. It's that simple.

If a 1 in 10 black people is a criminal it sucks to be one of the other nine but don't blame the cops for not picking the 1 in 1000 as often. Blame the idiots that ruin your reputation with their actions. If you got rid of those guys and decreased the odds again you wouldn't be profiled as much.

Game theory dude.

Niggers are actually slightly less likely to be killed by cops in a dangerous encounter. Niggers also commit much more crime, its not too complicated.

Prove to me blacks don't commit more crimes.

Ha I can't count how many parties a white girls come upto me and said stand with me so that creepy black guy will leave me alone. And the little bitch wouldn't look me in the eye. Your a novelty to leftist that's all.

burden of proof is on you, faggot

Even if they are, who cares? We don't want them, go back.

Of course they are. Pattern recognition will do that to anyone, including the police, no matter how hard you try to steer them away from it with sensitivity training.

Say the word "nigger" to my face white boy, nah that's right you scared if you say dat word to my face. You be a scared little busta if you said it to me in person.

Attached: 1543178539008.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Prove to me they are

I can't but they should be cognizant of their surroundings. if they're going to try to act black they should do it in black neighborhoods

This is hilarious, I can't believe you guys fell for the most obvious bait thread in all of pol history.

Attached: 1475241561169.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Dude, they are. Not all of them and not all of the time, and not always for good reason.

To operate as an effective law enforcement officer it is necessary to profile. They tend to fit half the profiles of violent crimes. Do the math

Why wouldn't/shouldn't they be?
They commit more crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=hECK7W0E76Q&t

Fuckin' beat me to it.
Fuck off.
>saged

Attached: 1559337624716.jpg (938x962, 262K)

>I can't believe you guys fell for the most obvious bait thread in all of pol history.
There are suckers born every day. Don't forget that it goes in all fields.

Look at the Rotherham rape scandal

I'll Say nigger All I want,
I'll fucking blow your brains out before you can touch me.

It's unfortunate that because blacks commit %50 of the nations crime really %4 of the population black males between 18 and 30. The few black not doing something bad (at that moment) get caught up in it . Of course they do not blame that segment of their population that is making it harder on them

before 60's civil rights movement irish and italians had higher crime rate than blacks.

Police do target niggers more often because criminals are more often niggers. They're responsible for 52% of homicides and 68% of robberies. There's almost no crime they don't commit at a higher percentage than their population.

Fun fact from the FBI: A cop is 18.5 times more likely to be shot by a nigger than to shoot a nigger

retards will reply to this shit
also sage

Attached: slide threads.jpg (1156x2031, 505K)

Source?

Prove to me that black "people" deserve to be alive.

Attached: race_myths.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

Nigger.

Attached: 1560245651852.jpg (700x700, 55K)

I got 2 accounts banned from FB yesterday for copy and pasteing FBI crime data directly from the FBI's web site. Reason? Racism. I lol'd.

They deserve to be shipped back to Africa and left alone with no interference or aid

Lmao wtf

These guys were smart. They knew what was coming.

13=50+

>They deserve to be shipped back to Africa and left alone with no interference or aid
Right. And if they try to cross over into Europe, or anywhere else that they should not be, we annihilate them.

This guy seems kind of smart, though. He's also pretty funny.

unfortunately they are targeted because most niggas are in fact crooks.

prove to me that blacks are people

13 - 50
also, police are exponentially more likely to be killed by blacks than the other way around

Attached: 49C2243C-E701-4758-B1C9-65133ECC6C30.png (300x300, 61K)

>before 60's civil rights movement irish and italians had higher crime rate than blacks.

BULLLLLLLL SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

wonder who is larping this time.
You can roll for these:
1. bored Jow Forumsack
2. demented tranny
3. anti-fa freak
4. FBI
5. JDF
6. janny
7. pajeet
8. femcel
9. an ordinary run of the shill, jew
0. (You) on a sock-puppet

What is it like to blame other men for all your problems? What is it like to be a “victim”?

True. What happened? Why are you such trash now?

That's not how the burden of proof works.
Retarded nigger.

This is actually true. Blacks use to know their place. That’s why they were so easy to enslave.

You're asserting that claim. The burden of proof is on you.

rolling since none of you stupid fuckers will

i was right the first time.
shit thread

I'll see you at the next Jow Forums meetup, my swarthy friend.

studies have actually shown police officers UNDERtarget black criminals due to concerns about racism accusations

that's because you look like the average criminal

it just so happens that the average criminal looks like a nigger

Prove to me you are

Nigger faggot

GOOD

nigger

Blue niggers be wrecking the shit niggers
We want this so cry moar niggerboi

Cope is real cheap here
Posting some grown ass men atracking kids AGAIN proves me right

Keep pushing so anons will put someone like me in charge
Ill butcher you by the millions in minecraft

No its not
Cops are trash
People only like them BECAUSE they tsrget filthy coons and they also think they may beat a ticket by sucking up

Cops are faggots, but theyre our faggots

Lame

Go away plebbit faggot nigger lover

Attached: 1510702941823.jpg (599x616, 67K)

Thats the point though. They're targeted because of the high rates of black crime. They're the ones who have associated their skin colour with negative connotations.

If every burglar wore a striped jumper, it would make sense for the police to view anyone behaving strangely in a striped jumper as suspicious.

Id fuck you up and make you look stupid in front of everyone

This is something I do for fun
Ill call you a stupid fucking nigger, youll gimme the O face, everyone will turn to pay attention, and then I clown your sorry ass while makong you seetge with anger

You motherfucker CAN NOT FIGHT

Im bored
Fuck u

Lol
K

Literally cant

We need to take those motherfuckers down

>Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Well they are, because they commit more crime. Why the hell wouldn't you target sources of crime?

Clearly doing nothing suspicious is a matter of opinion. Police are trained to b suspicious especially when criminals will attempt to look innocent.

Simple solution that almost ALL humans understand.
If your NOT a criminal and your NOT breaking the law you have nothing to fear from the Police and the ONLY thing that would violate your personal freedoms is the 10-15 mins of time you lose PROPERLY responding to some basic questions asked by the Police.
On the other hand , if your PROTO-HUMAN (Niggers) and you fit into the law breaking criminal catagory then by all means act like the SUB-HUMAN you are known to be , spazz out, get all jiggity, mouthy, flail around like your assholes on fire, reach in confined areas as if you have a weapon and ultimately get your ignorant Nigger head blown the fuck off.
OBVIOUSLY the actual humans on this planet have set you ( niggers) up to fail because deep down WE all know you ( niggers) are not mentally capable of human logic/restraint/etc..
STOP ACTING SUB-HUMAN..
At least try to evolve. Christ

13/50 and sage.

wtf u jus say punk?

In your mind every cop is white and a male. Why is that? Practically anyone can become a police officer; they don't discriminate. You view law enforcement officers racially because you unironically see authority as an extension of white supremacy, and this is because you are biased and racist.

A flotilla of tug boats with giant propellers and harpoon guns can push the ships back and sail over or harpoon any one trying to board their boat

And R/C cyborg sharks trained to like dark meat

ohh ha ha just noticed your from japan. Asian "men" should also be deported to Taiwan as an Island Sanitarium for those infected with Tiny asian penis Syndrome (TapS) And a similar freedom Flotilla will patrol the waters for any dinky doodle boys trying to escape to rape women with Vienna Sausages

Attached: Empty Pants Full of Shame.jpg (600x450, 49K)

Checked and keked

They are actually.
But it's because they commit more crime.
If there were 100 doors and you've opened 10 red doors and ten blue doors and behind the 10 red doors there was a free 10 dollar bill and behind the 10 blue doors there was a kick in the dick, you wouldn't want to open blue doors even if "some blue doors don't contain a kick in the dick, honest!"

It doesn’t exist because it’s not true.

Don’t let them into your country or they will fuck it up even worse than it already is.

Nah, OP is a cuck, so he would open only the blue doors.

That is basically the leftist mindset, "If i just open more blue doors, eventually the blue doors that don't contain a kick in the dick will be equal to the red doors with money behind them"
and they just keep doing it until their dick falls off.
These people would not have survived Unga Bunga time.

Legit question, why do black people smell so fucking bad? Like literal poop.

Commit a disproportionate amount of crimes and get a disproportionate amount of police attention.

What is problem?

Just step out of your neetbox and go walking around in your city center

Attached: 1556423251355.jpg (810x892, 146K)

There is a pitbull in front of you and a German Shepard , the pitbull is much more likely to kill you, do you watch both equally, treat them the same? Or do you blow the pitbulls brains out before it can harm someone no matter how much the owner pleas dat he's a gud boy he dindu nuffin. Don't pull the trigger then faggot, but don't you dare tell others to endanger their lives because of your ignorance from the comfort of you white gated suburb.

Attached: 1540849154248.jpg (1024x683, 170K)

Attached: IMG_20181114_123545.jpg (768x1024, 53K)