Explain why in USA

There is no bill when I call cops and they come to take part in a shoot out and save my life but there’s a bill for thousands when I go to doctor to have myself taken care of from a flu or dehydrated.

No matter what extent a cop has to risk themselves or how many bullets they fired and artillery they brought I don’t pay anything. From shooting, to rescue operations and to bringing swat teams services as well as helicopters I don’t pay.

Secondly when a fire fighter comes and puts the fire at my house with tons of water and numerous salaried firemen on a very expensive truck with top tier equipment I don’t pay anything. Also when they come and save me from being stuck in a hole I don’t pay anything or use jaws of life to take me out of car in an accident I don’t pay anything. All these things are very expensive.

So come on Jow Forums Why is hospital the only one I have to pay for when those guns, water, trucks, officers and fireman and city services cost money?

Attached: 90A869B6-1497-4515-B274-C6B9BBD2CE5D.jpg (500x333, 24K)

Hm

Because Doctors to 12 years of high minded schooling and Nurses do 6.

Cops have less threat of injury than Truckers and they mostly just shit on people and maintane the Deep State Jew World Order

Attached: gun control for dummies.jpg (990x771, 151K)

you know this is not the reason.

try harder my rural friend

I mean you ever played simcity?

thats a nice way to get to a point.

we could easily cover healthcare, the cost truly doesnt matter when we honestly look at how much we spend on war. some citizens are scared to treat citizens equally. AoC a few months ago correctly noted that those who are scared to fund programs that help everyone are in a Famine Mindset. in that mindset its easy for the poor to vote against their own best interest out of fear other people will do better than themselves. culturally self destructive.

Is there no free healthcare places? What happens when a homeless person gets brought to hospital. Who pays? Here we have private and free healthcare. There are private hospitals where people with private healthcare can go. I'm sure America must have somewhere for all the niggers to give birth

america has significantly more poor white people.

What I mean is, what do the poor do? Surely there must be somewhere that is free for them

Because the government fixed healthcare

Attached: 1522280605863.png (1264x1663, 406K)

Attached: Libertarian Police Dept.png (1348x1243, 296K)

Theres a reason the US is 20 trillion in debt, but no lets spend more because how could that not work. We need to get the health care industries to lower their costs and maybe the gov has to subsidize it but the Jews in charge like you paying 100k to fix that cold. Im not saying kill the Jews, but they are in charge of everything. I have mixed feelings on them. Top tier leftists ones I hate because they're evil, but ones like Ivankas husband are fine.

Someone kill this bastard and put it out of my misery

Sage and hide "how come" threads

>dude just file bankrupcy lmoa

Because you're an unproductive faggot and a liability to society who should learn to take care of himself instead of demanding that someone else do it.

stop asking leading questions you evil cato SHILL

>learn to take care of himself
Yeah nigga let me just do the surgery on myself on my own

Because someone killing you for no reason is likely to kill other people for no reason. You are valuable to the state through taxes as are other people so it saves them money to spend money removing this person from the streets.

When a building is on fire there is a risk of it spreading to other buildings some of which might be state owned or at least insured. If insurance companies lose money through paying out they pay fewer taxes as they earn less throughout the year. It costs the government less money to have a professional team to put out your fire than to rely on you being competent enough to douse the fire despite being unable to not cause a fire in the first place.

I get a bill for emergency services every time I get a paycheck.

Because at the end of the day, people would make due without cops or firefighters, but insulin or life saving surgery? Oh, goy, that's what people can't do without.

You pay taxes, dip shit.

>Im not saying kill the Jews
Have fun never solving the problem in that case.

>make due
Kill yourself though.

Classic Jew loving Burger

Insurance and Jews

You pay for cops automatically in taxes. It's deducted from your paycheck. It's also deducted from their paychecks, in fact.