Uh.. anons?

Uh.. anons?

downdetector com/status/spectrum/map/

Attached: 1560913768033.png (720x1017, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kptv.com/news/former-vice-president-of-walt-disney-sentenced-to-more-than/article_16160408-9114-11e9-8ef8-af95a9481221.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Q
>>Jow Forums eddit

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-024200_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 656K)

Oddly enough Google California was returning 404 yesterday and everyone at my plant was like...wtf is this shit?

Repent Ye sinners the Kingdom is at hand

Attached: 3424254254235.png (908x723, 1.65M)

>Q
stopped reading there

Attached: 1350972321667.jpg (511x341, 37K)

Honestly I cant imagine how people look at what was written in prophecy from the bible about the end times and not see the massive truth in your face. Whether "god" had anything to do with the book or not, something or some group is carrying out the plan.

Attached: 1560913797088.png (720x1142, 272K)

bump

its because we are stuck in a time loop

In response to Q shills..
Whether it's real or not it exists, and you cannot argue the fact that millions of people are aware of it.
For what purpose was the operation?
Theres only 3 options in my opinion

>its real and white hats are purging the evil out of government worldwide, not just USA

>its real and it was a psy-op from the start to pacify Patriots until their mass sacrifice (WW3)

>its a larp by very connected individuals (I.e. the president himself and staff of his to confuse the narrative about his real intentions (maybe helping israel)

Attached: 1560768858232.jpg (225x225, 2K)

Point I am trying to make is it is the most engaging, long lasting "larp" ever made to date, with undeniable proofs all around.

>why has Trump OR his aides NEVER been asked about Q? Even after all the mainstream news coverage "debunking" it

Q being real doesnt change the fact that there actually is a satanic cult controlling not only hollywood but every upper eschelon of power on earth

fake and gay

I dont refute that for even one second.
I'm just wondering what the endgame is..
Taking what is going on at face value, it really appears to be two very powerful forces fighting for maybe the final time.. the powers of good against evil.

You're not very far from the truth, keep digging (away from Q)

its a larp by very connected individuals (I.e. the president himself and staff of his to confuse the narrative about his real intentions : to pacify patriots (helping israel)

the blackpill explanation is that Trump, being a part of the upper elite, is using Q to distract the world while they safely make their way to bunkers and space shuttles before the calamity.

I still have no idea how they are going to arrest celebrities with millions of fans without said fans revolting

That is also 100% plausible. In fact, I would say that is the most likely contender for "bad outcomes".
The elite know another extinction level event is coming, and have obviously been preparing for at least 40 years. There are deep underground military bases all around the world.. many are most likely connected.
It would be unwise to warn the population, as it would only complicate matters. That's the unfortunate truth.. there simply is no way to tell people what is coming.
If that is the case, I can only hope that the plan involves taking in as many civilians in the bunkers as safety possible. Who knows..

Just like the Astroid and Disclosure and Military Tribunals

lol

Attached: giphy.gif (245x180, 1.06M)

Have you not noticed all the arrests for pedophilia, child smuggling, drug busts since he was elected? Lots of high profile people going to jail lately..

the happenings are always so close yet so farther than expected

it's all so tiresome

You're right I just need to Trust Sessions some more

can a sane person confirm if this is actually true

None if us will know the truth until it happens.. unless it never happens.

The reason I dont believe this scenario is how insane hollywood has been acting. yeah they are actors but they arent THAT good at acting. Hollywood is genuinely freaked out about Trump.

t. hollywood semi-insider

Which part?

social media shutdown

outages happen all the time, but there has been a huge spike lately.

also google and facebook are facing apocalyptic lawsuits right now. youtube has a rampant pedo problem that is public knowledge. this Q stuff isnt just happening in some vacuum

Lol No.

However this is Down Detector's map for Spectrum right now...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-05-11-47.png (480x800, 154K)

I have spectrums and I love in theses areas and there have been no blackouts.

This is stupid.

Same, got Spectrum here in NW Florida, Qfags are deluded retards.

I had Spectrum in Colorado and it was shit. But, not as bad as Cablevision.

hopefully the same way they woke up roger.... 4am with an army

So either Spectrum is another crummy cable company with outage issues or QAnon is real? I'm gonna have to bet on the former.

kptv.com/news/former-vice-president-of-walt-disney-sentenced-to-more-than/article_16160408-9114-11e9-8ef8-af95a9481221.html

>All the yanks in the thread LARPing it up

Attached: 1560557269757.png (240x240, 49K)

If le 4chinz gets shut down, where will we get our memes from?

Attached: 1560904196335.gif (250x263, 308K)

DownDetector just went down for me. Rock bottom.

Attached: download (77).jpg (275x183, 7K)

I choose $100 for "things that will never happen"

Comcast right now...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-05-25-58.png (480x800, 160K)

cheer up faggot, it's complicated business

Attached: jon of god2.jpg (470x630, 96K)

Bottom to the top

Attached: 1532458559786 (1).png (861x1052, 316K)

looks like they're trying to draw parallels between Q and Jesus
literally cult worship

Gone

Attached: 1558705855993.jpg (720x665, 195K)

This one is kinda lazy to be larpannon, if it is larpannon then you need to step it up, no one is gonna believe this shit.

>sorry for my first post, I didn't have all the information

kek, great excuse to being 100% wrong

Why so nervous

Attached: Woof woof bitch (2).png (623x336, 291K)

>still believing Kike user
Goddamn op is a faggot

>comes into a thread about something he doesnt believe in
>not a paid shill

glow more

Ignore these shills they probably wok for spectrum the outages are real

Checked and a bump

Attached: 1541510151273.png (375x360, 130K)

a wormhole weapon

Attached: its happenning.png (507x371, 346K)

tell me more. Is trump driving them insane ?

>The most well coordinated larp
>A few glownigger being extremely vague about shit that never happens is hard

Attached: 1548.gif (193x200, 25K)

yeah, no one knows what to do. look at how terribly the movies are doing. all the real talent jumped ship even before 2016. hollywood is in a terminal stall.

poor idiots

WW3 now

cmon lucky 7's

fuck

Have you even looked at the proof?

what a load of old bollocks

u failed, pls kys

Don’t call your speculation ‘100% truth.’ That’s very disengenuous.

Nothing is going to happen. You idiots get worked up over anything and everything. Still waiting for the asteroid to hit.

No sympathy whatsoever for them. I hope everyone in Hollywood has to eat their own children to survive. I wish Kim hit it with a nuke. Fuck all of them.

but also remember about 70% of hollywood is just interns and people doing what they are told

Kek, this
>thinks proof exists, muh q proofs
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAhAGHAhA

nothing happens it's all fed joke psy-ops

More goss pls

So you’ve never looked at the proof but you jump into threads to discredit Q anyway

>muh q proofs
Hahahaghahahahaha

>another false happening
Yawn