What should an Aryan man do in this situation?

What should an Aryan man do in this situation?

Attached: 1560888555045.jpg (2126x1984, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/religion/2019/05/20/texas-republicans-passed-chik-fil-a-bill-lgbt-advocates-are-up-arms/?outputType=amp
365black.com
youtu.be/6xa6F7ntzJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eat Wendy's instead

Probably not eat fastfood, unless maybe it's something from the breakfast menu or from derpies instead.

Order 2 McDoubles without onions, a McChicken plain, medium fries, 2 apple pies, and an Oreo McFlurry.

chimken nugbet

number 3 cheese and mayo only

Not eat meat.

No self-respecting Aryan man would go near McNiggers.

Attached: 365nigger.jpg (1200x611, 49K)

You will feel good for 10 minutes then you will regret it.

That can't be real

Make it Mac Tonight

Attached: 7FC6B7EE-091D-4DEC-B762-CCBF18773F4D.png (346x474, 78K)

Go to chick fil a like a real straight white man.

google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/religion/2019/05/20/texas-republicans-passed-chik-fil-a-bill-lgbt-advocates-are-up-arms/?outputType=amp

A big mac is about the same price here

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>What should an Aryan man do in this situation?
Ignore the McNigger dogshit and go BBQ his own burger.

Good math.

wanna bet?
365black.com

Attached: McJigaboo's.jpg (500x692, 168K)

What the fuck?! You get all day breakfast? You lucky cunts

Black coffee. Keep driving.

Cringe

Lol what they list the calories now on the menu? Top kek.

Are you fucking retarded?
If you turn 360 degrees you will be facing where you were looking at you stupid moron.

Attached: brainletboard.jpg (663x566, 59K)

>Getting breakfast at McDonald's

The most burgerland thing I ever saw is when I was in america and saw your maccas menus literally have no option for a cheeseburger meal, its a 2 cheeseburger meal. As if the idea of ordering just one small cheeseburger is absolutely foreign. No, you will confuse the guy at the register if you ask for one.

Why yes i'll have a mcChicken with an apple pie, but how did you know?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

This frog gets it! You're alright, Pierre.

>Hi yes I’ll take 2 sausage biscuits and literally nothing else actually add a pack of those dollar cookies
Done

order 4 plain quarter pounders. no beverage and no fries.

I'm not Aryan, but I wouldn't feed McDonald's to my dog, if I had a dog.

How are your Chicken Nuggets so cheap?

In Australia; our quarter pounder is roughly the same price, but our chicken nuggers are twice the price.

MickeyD's Life, bitch

Attached: 18985532_10207780723910131_396487864_n.jpg (500x375, 28K)

you mad toothpaste ?

Walk out and eat self grown organic food at home, but if I really had no choice, buy water.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Just cringing at your pathetic post

20 nuggets

Buy a bic mac, obviously

As a powerful white Aryan man who names the Jew openly and loudly, even in McDonalds you're going to want either a 20 piece mcnugget with 10 ketchups or 2 buttermilk crispy chicken sandwhiches.
Anything else is something I like slightly less and so is WRONG.

Mcds nuggies overpriced desu, much prefer burgerkings, espescially when they were a buck for 10, me and a buddy would eat 50 nuggies for 5 bucks

Sing the Star spangled banner.

Competition. Burger King sells 10 nuggets for $1.49.

That because Burger King is trash food for niggers who pay for their fast food meals by selling stolen library books.

If you are asking that, you are probably already question your own decisions, fatty. I prefer the ala carte menu; mcdoubled/double cheese/cheeseburger, with small fries and side salad. Then, I add a seed-nutritional yeast mix, and maybe a spirulina drink/tab... for good measure. Nothing living free and being able to juice, sauna, stretch and make your own decisions wouldn't fix, but we live in corporate communism and totalitarianism.

How is it cringy ? Please educate me lord

Attached: 1310962945073.jpg (268x262, 10K)

Jesus Christ.

youtu.be/6xa6F7ntzJU

Attached: wendys1.jpg (456x428, 31K)

Summing that shit up; using numbers; being a retarded lardass.

[This comment is not visible to users in the European union under copyright law]

Attached: chickenfeet.jpg (1080x450, 98K)

>american meat
Has poo in it.
>american fast food meat
???

No thanks.

Go home and smack your wife for not giving you a proper meal?

It's a video game reference, toothpaste

>Yes, I do only want a large Blue Powerade and nothing else

Attached: lose.png (640x769, 323K)

Night

Go home and make a homemade meal so he won't ruin his gains.

Oh I apologise to him then. I'm not really into gaming.

The burger king nuggets aren't as nice (breaded instead of battered) but their dollar cheeseburger is better than McDonalds by far. So for $5 you can have 20 nuggets and 2 cheeseburgers.

Turn 360° and walk away. Don't relax until you're in a white neighborhood again

Wtf

Too late Toothpaste. You're a nigger now

A McChicken and a water.
Still dirty eating, but it's the fittest meal you're gonna get. (Because nobody on the planet actually eats the McDonald's salads)

don't eat fast food
if you have to eat fast food, don't eat something as shit as mcdonald's
if you have to eat mcdonald's, get a McDouble or an Egg Mcmuffin, Hash browns, and a black coffee. As you eat them, reflect on the poor choices that you made which lead to you having to eat at Mcdonald's.

Sage and hide

McDogchow isnt good

And yeah only Americans use numbers it's weird I know.
We know how to read so we don't need numbers and pictures.

They aren't made with real chicken, they are made with onions. Not even joking.

We had a similar issue here in canada where independent researchers checked the chicken content of subway sandwiches and it turned out they were like 30% chicken, the rest is onions.

A bit of real chicken + mostly onions + a bit of chicken artificial flavor and you get fast food chicken

Probably KFC is the only company where you can get actual real chicken still. (though I'm sure anything that's blended/mulched like nuggets is still mostly onions).

Eat the biggest meal they can find and go work out afterwards.

you eye the chicken nugger but you do not understand your mind a frenched fry, your soul a sweer potato.

I remember seeing McDonalds selling 50 nugget buckets for like $8. But I never saw it outside of the Midwest

We do too ya dumb cunt.

Turn 180 degrees and walk the fuck back out. Fastfood isn't an aryan man's food. Go to your soohpahmarket and buy some quality meat and some leafy greens and make yourself a proper meal instead of eating nigger tier "food".

>they are made with onions
How the fuck could they make chicken nuggets from onions and still have it taste even remotely like chicken? Onions have a strong and distinct flavor, nothing like meat.

Jow Forums has a word filter that filters s o y into onions

are you new or something?

Bacon and egg Mcmuffin

I could see that, the good old Midwestern family driving along in the Caprice Classic station wagon looks over and says,"Oh yah, that's a good deal there over at McDawnalds"

Mess with the nigger cashier, leave mcnigs and go to chik fil a while laughing at the protesting fags.

What the fuck fatass

do a 360 and walk away and get in n out

Hopefully hang themselves from the nearest Poplar Tree you dumb cunt. Instead of posting fast food menus, how about you post six (6) achievements you've managed in your worthless life? I'm not going to hold my breath that a shithead asshole like you is good at anything at all. You're talentless, smelly and fat.

why are mcdicks always staffed by nigs anyways? We don't even have many nigs here and yet I go to mcdicks and sure enough

But what if he meant onions?

He's walking backwards with a disapproving scowl on his face

>medium fries
>no large coke
>no bigmac
you on a diet or something fagit?

That's what I assumed, because any normal person would've written s.o.y in a way that would not have been filtered.

Become an hero

>not typing it out as s o y
>reddit spacing
You new or something?

Order mchotdog with mcchilifries and mcgatorade

Seething stick figures. This the only meal an alpha should eat.

nigga i was saying you didn't order enough with your medium instead of large fries, no coke or bigmac
nigger faggot

I vaguely remember concluding that the double cheese or triple cheese burger is the best value for nutrition and price. Same with ordering a large fry compared to a normal fry. You could go for the 20 piece nuggets for $5 if you don't care about sodium intake though.

use the McDonald's app to see if there are any sweet deals going on.
Lately they raised there prices and their deals aren't as good as they used to be.

Well my bad then you fucking cunt, how about you just fucking KYS if you care so much about what I eat u dumb whore faggot

I'm as disgusted as you guys, but some Americans really do eat like that.

Go to Kroger and get some real food

i don't care fuck mouth, was just pointing out you eat like someone on a diet you cunt rag

artisan chicken
extra patty
no cheese

I'll have a large bacon smokehouse with large fries and large coke, a Big Mac and 6pc chicken mcnuggets

Ask nigger staff to wash their hands and go home make some real fucking food instead eating in this shithole.

Attached: 14383473373270.jpg (805x901, 123K)