I Fucking HATE Being Jewish

Who here /kike on pol/? ... I am!

I'm just a normal guy who LOOKS white (DNA is 50% European according to 23&me), rest is Levantine Ashkenazi.

My tribe is having a horrible stupid identity crisis. We aren't really middle eastern, just a little bit. I don't want to live in the fucking middle east?

I actually like White people. MY FUCKING TRIBE THINKS IT'S THEIR DUTY TO BTFO WHITES BECAUSE MUH NAZIS, BUT I LOOK WHITE AND GET TREATED LIKE SHITSAUCE ON MY COMMUNITY COLLEGE CAMPUS.

What I'm saying is:
I'm fucking stuck.

I'm not White.
But I hate being Jewish.

It's a stupid identity that makes no sense. We aren't 100% ancient Israelite, we look White, but our tribal leaders want to bash Whites.

I unironically got beat up by Blacks for looking White. I'm honestly so sick of this shit.

I JUST WANT TO BE WHITE!

EVERY JEW I KNOW THINKS BEING JEWISH MEANS I SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST WHITE CULTURES AND WESTERN STUFF, BUT WE ALSO LOOK WHITE AND WESTERN TO MOST PPL.

WHAT THE FUCK? MY PEOPLE ARE SKIZOS! :(
PLEASE POL FREE ME FROM THE PRISON OF JEWISH IDENTITY!
IT'S A NIGHTMARE!

Attached: trump or not.png (236x210, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my mother is a beautiful Anglo Light eye Light hair Aryan, as is my sister.

I just want to marry a girl like that and STOP BEING JEWISH... but my fuckng family might kill me.

Our dad only got away with it by converting our mother or divorce her. Our mom is liberal and hates her WASP background.

It's just so painful for me.

I just want to be a normal wasp white guy but it's just impossible.Judaism enslaves me.

My mothers spirit is broken.

I wish I looked as White as her. I have a semitic looking skull and eyebrows.

but i have our mother's pinkish-anglo-skin, eye color. Also hair is lighter than my vile swarthy Arab looking dad's hair.

Good guy but looks like a greasy shitball, WAAAY TOO JEWISH LOOKING!!!

Attached: cat-meme-11103.jpg (618x445, 39K)

Stay strong schlomo user.

Convert to a non-semitic religion and don't circumcise your sons. Let other people's cards fall where they may.

thank u

Baahhahahaha WOW lmao

what? IT
S NOT FUCKING FUNNY ITS MY LIFE

Lmao I can't stop laughing at you lololol

Judaism is the joke, idiot.

you poor fool thinking any of this matters
get a clue dumbcunt

Attached: kek.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

I don't know what you're going on about but haha WOW

So if you are 50% jew, does that mean you only lie, cheat and scam people half the time instead of full time?

Attached: 6786786867867.png (501x282, 121K)

Nice

I'm a friend of White nationalism. Peace unto you.

u r trash

Kek. No 1 oz. of kike blood and youre a thief

Yes, honestly.

People like me look at life as a game of how to fool more people. When I sleep with a girl, I think I "tricked her."

I'm very good at lying. People believe my shit. Jewishness is a big black hole of lust, compulsion and dirtiness inside.

That's my dad side. Just 100% sweaty greasball shithuman.

My Anglo side is what makes me good.

Attached: 61Z7pF5fKUL._SX355_.jpg (355x229, 16K)

i HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU IF YOU'LL LISTEN.

MAKE FRENS WITH PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE

INTRODUCE GOYS INTO BIG TITTY GIRLS IN SYNAGOG

PROFIT

I want to mix Jews into white race to end Judaism.

Make Judaism illegal, too.

Jews classify as white... COPE

Neck yourself famlam
No foreskin = no point living

You are not seeing what hes saying.

mixing shemites with japhethians will result in
you losing your place in the next world. fake
jew.

Attached: cf4066e9056ca1bd40d23ee78809bee6.jpg (736x917, 84K)

stop trolling moron

Try to become a citizen of Israel, if it works become a insider for us

show your fucking flag bitch

OK.

You gotta pay the toll, you gotta kill all of your tribe and then you'll be free

Go figure

Stop spamming this trash thread and kill yourself already.

user 90% of us don't want to gas you.
Your own people want you gone.

Have sex

Why are you crying on pol?
Jews are ruining this country by utilizing every tool in their bag
Our culture making institutions are ran by jews, and the pump out nothing but degenerate garbage
trying to make us all a raceless, genderless, classless, cultureless mush of a society
They want our kids trans
they want the races at wars
the genders at wars
the classes at wars
they never end
its in our schools
its at our jobs
its in our government
its in our media
its in our entertainment
its in our advertisements
Jews are rotten and cannot ever be trusted

Half-Jew here. Baptized, communion and confirmed catholic—mother is catholic. My dad had two brothers, every kid is catholic. If you’re a Jew male, marry a nice Christian girl and breed the Jew out of your lineage. Your kids will be smarter than average, white and, most importantly, not Jewish.

What? Are you some fucking mouth-creating animal? “Have sex”—only degenerate faggots and cumsluts base their lives around sex. The proper response is “Go create.”

hi mike
I feel for ya, I really do, bro.

Attached: moikey.jpg (350x288, 22K)

As long as you hate the state of Israel 99% of Jow Forums will be happy with you. Stop falling for the kikepill that your ethnicity determines your identity.

No, seriously pull off something like how, the lobby, documentary was made. swim up some heeb networks to expose corruption/nepotism etc. No one could call that immoral.

Dude stop being a fucking fag. 5% of us are the actual problem 70% are mindless lemmings (despite being high iq)

Be the 20% ish that are right wing and based and when the retribution of god comes for the Jews that did wrong and the Jews that followed they will once again become part of the timeless Jewish lesson of making mistakes.

Literallythe story of our people, you can be a sodomite or you can be like lot

Attached: D16ABB24-A56D-4572-A07D-72287E5DC677.png (940x1039, 691K)

If you’re redpilled and jewish then you’re in the unique position to share the truth without backlash. Channel your inner bobby fischer and expose judaism when you can, major red-pilling and megakeks are sure to follow.

Attached: B5468515-FEEC-482B-8F3D-2236C43559AE.png (700x467, 239K)

Wait, are you serious? Do jews REALLY hate white people irl? I thought it was a meme?

How are you going to breed the Jew out of your heritage by being Catholic? That's like quitting smoking by switching to vaping.

Yes because they blame Whites for "muh antisemitism." They only like self-hating Whites.

>Levantine Ashkenazi.

The least you can do is post the 23&me bullshit DNA report AND after that a notarized receipt of your vasectomy.

If you know that you are sane but you are still carrying a deadly disease the only way to overcome your guilt is to get rid of the means to spread the disease.

Your circumcised and then vasectomized penis will still shoot, but blanks, whored can't see the difference, and you will save shekels from the condoms!!!

STOP SPREADING THE JEWISH DISEASE NOW!

Attached: 123.gif (200x200, 380K)

Alright, but how do you define hate? Hate as in 'I will outright genocide you and your entire race' or just 'I dislike you'?

Martin Luther created the solution for your problem 500 years ago. Your tribe betrayed him and then he wrote a book en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Whites wanting to exist is a problem.

They also think Whites being outnumbered and outbred will "Make America not racist."

To most Jews I know, Whites = racisms.

Based jew, I'd let you convert my country any day!

Based and redpilled

they actively work against whites because historically, europeans are the prinary population that has resisted jewish subversion. They know if they can snuff out europe then the greatest himdrance to their directive will be resolved

Attached: 55B9EEAE-8D83-40B5-8D0D-F6F43969D851.jpg (960x970, 197K)

gas yourself

absolutely disgusting
please be my gf

No moron. I'm not a lib.

Just reject "your" Jewish identity.

my family would crush me x.x

All you gotta do is denounce your religion my dude. Anyone can denounce their religion if they hate it. You gotta do what feels right for you.

Don't tell them, just stop acting in their interest. Call them out on hypocrisy when they overdo it, etc.