If Muslims and blacks in the UK hate each other how do you explain a song like this?

For years now Jow Forums has projected that blacks and Muslims don't get along in UK inner cities. Jow Forums claims that Muslims and Arabs hate blacks and that they are more racist than whites. A few posters on Jow Forums from Muslim countries like Pakistan, India, and Algeria help push the myth along that Muslims despise blacks in all times and places.

Yet in the UK inner cities the opposite is true. This linked song is old as fuck yet it sums up how blacks and Muslims feel about each other. Notice how the black rapper says "I love my Muslim brothers", "Prophet Muhammad was the only perfect man".

Again these men are not African Muslims, they are British born converts of Jamaican heritage.

And despite the fact this song is old it's still extremely relevant since even now i see black and Muslim unity everywhere in the ghettos of the UK with more and more black men converting and even the blacks who haven't converted are seen as minority brothers and preferable to white English.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vmx1R1aDPOk

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4icorYD_mE
youtube.com/watch?v=YjDjVxISk8A
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ZreNGMUaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wat

give it time

Remember pol doesn't have any form of reality. They unironically think what happens on a screen is reall

Attached: you_keep_saying_that_word_____by_jollyjack_dd6mkcr.jpg (587x1560, 122K)

I mean every fucking day on here all we hear is "Muslims are based bro they hate niggers", "Niggers are hated in Islam", "Arabs are more racist than whites fact that's what makes them based"

I am telling you it's all nonsense and that black men are converting to Islam by the hundreds of thousands especially in jails and they are perfectly fine with aligning themselves with Muslims even in the cases where they haven't converted.

I don't see any racism towards blacks from Arab/middle eastern Muslims in the UK

Dude don't bother it's full of incels schizos who littarally have no sense of reality and who project their crap.

Attached: 1551944812947.jpg (1024x763, 137K)

You're probably a nigger

>Remember Paul doesn't have any form of reality. He unironically thinks what happens on a screen is reall
>commie
Kek.

its a marriage of convenience.they realise that they can both get power and money by forming mafias to rip off and rape whitey. once the uk is a caliphate and the whites are under heel they will employ segregation caste systems and ethnic cleansing.
also those africans are pig ignorant of the reality of the history of arabs and africans. if they hate whitey for slavery they should really be seething at arab treatment of their slaves. oh and arabs still have african slaves.

I'm from London, lots of both of those people. My experience is that they get on. They both view themselves as minorities and oppressed people on the receiving end of racism.

Black guys love them some brown skinned Paki women. That's literally the only reason they convert. and as a white male, I wholeheartedly support it!

those poor babies. i feel sorry for them, dont you? they must be so hard done by, rolling around london 10 deep all strapped, selling white and brown to the crackheads and spending all that money on greygoose in the rave. drugging up some dumb white sluts for gangbangs above the kebab shop. little angels. must be so hard for them to suffer like that.

Are you insecure about not being able to meme, or something?

Attached: 581_original.gif (187x327, 33K)

Who are you?

Jow Forums are retarded islamized mutt kids from the US, what else is new?

I don't think he was meaning what you took from it.

Are you actually from iraq?

Nigger sees dunecoon has similar skin colour as him so he converts to same religion.

Not every Muslim is a middle eastern, and not every middle eastern is a Muslim. No idea where you get that meme from. Countries like Mali, Mauritania, niger exist you know..

Black men in the UK see Iraqi's as brothers. Even the killers of Lee Rigby cited one of their motives as revenge for the Iraq war and the killing of Iraqi women and children.

No Muslims in the UK living with the blacks would accept you saying "nigger". They would reprimand you for it and call you a "wasteman".

How does that make you feel?

I'm aware that there are black Muslim countries. I am telling you that blacks from places like Jamaica and Trinidad convert freely on their own will.

Is that what happened to you lot?

That's what happened to the malays.

DVS? He got done for keeping child sex slaves

The feeling of being a minority brings together people regardless of their color and creed.

Attached: 99777ACD-9D19-46DA-ADEF-16BAA8795F71.jpg (1200x630, 114K)

BLACKs are our allies.

>dark skinned council meeting
>gucci bag
>worshiping a cube in a desert

Is this peak Islam bros?

>19 year old girl
>child

that's pogba

I have noticed even among the older generations now there seems to be more unity

Attached: 345555.jpg (600x350, 56K)

>sandniggers like niggers
shocker

>Nation of Islam now in the UK

Hmm.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4icorYD_mE
youtube.com/watch?v=YjDjVxISk8A

Based Libyans

>No Muslims in the UK living with the blacks would accept you saying "nigger".

idk where you're from but the nigs and muslims at my school would fight 24/7 and say racist shit

sad

But they don’t. They historically enslaved them and called them abeed meaning slave.

And yet Muhammad freed Bilal a black slave

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ZreNGMUaY

Attached: Godfrey Elfwick.jpg (274x184, 10K)

I don't think i've ever seen someone claim this on Jow Forums

begone