World peace

Does anyone else have this feeling like everything is finally resolved? Everything is just so peaceful and natural. There aren't any big happenings and it feels like everyone has just accepted the reality of modern world. Or maybe it's a calm before a storm? I really don't know. About 2-3 months ago I felt like the shit is about to go down any minute and it'd be "gas the kikes race war now" but it seems like everything is simply as it should be now. Or did my perception change because i jerked off and I'm not sexually frustrated anymore?

Attached: 885819-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x338, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jdiftVXz
youtube.com/watch?v=wEBlaMOmKV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>world peace thread
>inb4 amerimutts and memeflaggots come in to ruin this thread like always

You will hang.

>Word peace
>Good
The World needs conflict

>the world is in peace because I masturbated
dumb cattle

This is probably just extra anegdotal evidence for myself that I should continue with nofap. Masturbating makes you a dumb sheep really.

Maybe in the East...
There is a huge silent war going on here right now, we're being invaded by thousands every day.

Based kike

Attached: 1560586380773.jpg (398x417, 95K)

Well yeah I know about that of course, but your people have just kind of accepted it and started enjoying multiculturalism. Two days ago I was in a restaurant with my friends and I saw 2 white girls with 2 brown muslims and they all looked so happy together and then I realised the dangers of racism and prejudice.

because hes here, Jow Forums is just ahead of the curve, great things are about to happen

Attached: 1543712438501.jpg (1024x955, 110K)

This. Confrontation is required for growth and to stimulate the evolution of the species. Deep down in the hearts of men is the desire conquere and dominate. You dont want peace your just afraid.

It is just you being euphoric, Venezuela, Ukraine, China, Japan, Russia, Gibsrael, Syria, Iran,... are all fucked up. Even my life is a fucking piece of shit scripted by dirty jewish gypsies and their golems.

Wait for them to become the majority, those girls won't be so happy anymore.

Awful thread.

human cattle. disgusting pig lesser man
go watch your Marvel superheroes beat up big purple meaning and your Game of Thrones shit faggot TV show you fucking subhuman

Attached: Fash 198 - west hitler.jpg (679x960, 139K)

pastebin.com/jdiftVXz

Attached: 1560949963988.png (776x434, 75K)

So is it OK to die now?

>everyone has just accepted the reality of modern world.
Fuck you, I have children.

Attached: 1518183298036.jpg (620x396, 28K)

Yep. That's the path we are on unfortunately. I say unfortunately because none of us will live to see the fruits of it and I'm angry we aren't going for the world conquest remove all browns route instead. That would get us into space faster and with better quality population, but whatever. World peace it is. Brown people are useful for some stuff I guess. Fucking aliens.

Name any time in the history of the world where there was peace.

I feel it, my brother.
I love you all, it's been a long time coming.
youtube.com/watch?v=wEBlaMOmKV4
GG, no re Satanists.

Attached: Cross.png (3840x2160, 2.8M)

Attached: 1558177320466.gif (500x267, 999K)

"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." - 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 KJV

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I live in the Detroit of England. Every day I must witness the effects on hyperdiversity, Marxism and degeneracy. Things are not so peaceful here.

I'm guessing you live in a white rural neighbourhood or you are a shitskin living in a shitskin ghetto so you don't give a single fuck.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560938669212.jpg (736x960, 62K)