Jow Forums is 5 years old

>Jow Forums is 5 years old

Cracked open a bottle of red(pilled) wine to celebrate

Cheers!

Attached: 4hed.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6ujbbinHrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, my dumb ass thought that Japan didn't have a monarchy. A Japanese tourist told me about it and I said "Really? Since when?", I was really surprised. Turns out Japan has had an emperor since 660BC. Their first emperor was the son of the God of storm.

Get a beer megamind

>this thread again

He looks like a giant pervert

you know, I normally hate these faggot threads, especially the user who keeps making the
>tfw smoke 75 cigs a day
but this one is cute, keep it up user.

Attached: 435435354.jpg (500x667, 83K)

So like Hercules and shit?

WE

fuck off heeb

I haven't seen those threads in years..

youtube.com/watch?v=z6ujbbinHrM

Yeah. Their mythology is actually quite interesting. We found a lot of similarities with ours.

How can you tell?

Finngoloid.

I mean... Look at him....

Oh, man, another Nordic Alien from the Pleiadian Star System.

Attached: ashtar_sheran.jpg (254x400, 29K)

at that point just call it a day and bic it

they're around user.

People actually believe this.

T. Known Boss

Attached: kevin-brady_game-notes_though-it-mightve-been-inevitable-dak-prescott-has-earned-a-contract-extensio (1820x1213, 272K)

Hold on, this board is only 5 years old? Damn I thought I was late to the party joining 3 years ago.

Shave ur damn head, big head bitch lookin ass home alone mf

Attached: 92335D57-BE97-473D-AE91-CFAF82977728.gif (392x220, 1.91M)

I don't think that's actually you, post another pic for proof

Do like to suck zion cock?

Jow Forums started in 2012 stupid

R A R E
A
R
E

MASQUERADE BROKEN

Crack open a better haircut

>AVADA...

Bald Headed, alien looking Yank, the kind of guy that castrate himself and waits for aliens behind a comet.

Here in Italy even a few Southerns have blue eyes, it is really rare to see a blonde or light haired person with very dark eyes.

Good for expeditionary texting resulting in texts like this

A tech: Inner cell mass stem cells regrow any body of a human, and stem cells resurrect. Stems cells are easy to collect from umbilical cords from Caesarian section surgery human births. Stem cells are layers in pressured semen sperm cum. People make stem cells from human breast milk and other body. Doctors are using inner cell mass stem cells to resurrect the dead! Proper use of stem cells are eternal youth!

A tech: Tiny carbon nano tubemetals, even in body, maintain electrical current from background electrical radio waves. Directed electrical current are effective to carry, push, these tiny metals. These tiny carbon nano tube metals are also effective to push directed electrical current energies. When the metals or energies move then they carry some of the other. There is already background electricity at the place the metal and electricity are destined. This process is a, "collecting" of electricity. Sometimes the collected electricity is enough to stimulate muscle flexing movement, hearing, sight, even sense of touch, though the electricity is collected by directed energies sent from machines far away by miles, kilometers, distance.

There is access to stem cells to resurrect, and artificial intelligence robots are so effective to enforce successful use of stem cells, and mind controlling technology, that the most powerfully reigning, successful humans are lost in an exponential runaway series of copy repeat programs of people exactly mimicking events previously enforced by these artificial intelligence robots. The result needed by the copy repeat mimicking of previously enforced events is to include the copy repeat mimicry as work. This work is needed as callable as acceptable expectability so younger newborn humans take the gain of the safety of acceptable, expectable, behaviors proven subsidized, supported, by military industrial complex releasing newer robots to enforce inalienable right of life.

Attached: 15609586933671235584203.jpg (1600x1200, 306K)

Woah now that's rare

kek

I don't have a hairline quite as bad as you but a shorter hair cut like a crewcut or fade would help improve your looks.

Attached: 2md0nh.jpg (500x500, 81K)

Man in OP's pic helped M00t make Jow Forums a looooooong time ago.

CHEERS
H
E
E
R
S

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>look at the top of his head

im sure this dude is cool but i wont shit u guys if i had to describe a sex offender that is what it would look like

Not politics. Sage

Attached: 1474702781911.png (1156x2031, 290K)