High T Muslim rapper spits on his German passport

youtube.com/watch?v=kVMivG9fg2c

Attached: eeeifirior.png (817x421, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fjY737t32Is
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Half-Lebanese myself and looking at his skin color he is a subhuman. No offense taken if some right-winger goes an hero on this punks ass

Spitting, so high T. kys

Everyone in that video looks white or Italian to me except the two black guys in the back. How do you know they’re Muslims?

His skin color is olive. Like an Italian or Greek. I’m pretty sure he’s not Muslim.

you have never seen a real white person, jew skulled ghoul.

An enlightening song filled with thoughtful lyrics

If you think Orks look whit then you´re likely a Jew.

Attached: 1540463502413.jpg (525x469, 65K)

>high t rapper
>wears a purse

inb4 it's euroopeaaan

You never know what these fucksticks are. They claim this and that. In reality most Lebanese in Germany are Kurds that used the Lebanon war as a fraud to enger Germany. If you ever get the questionable pleasure of communicating with them keep in mind they arent Lebanese. And so the Palestinians Muslims that entered Lebanon arent real Lebanese. The countries true population is mostly in the US, Canada and Brazil.

there is nothing wrong with that, just makes more ethnic germans hate shitskins like them

Whites don’t only have one look. I’m saying there are plenty of guys who look no different than them that would definitely be considered “white” here.

Get the fuck out of my country, you subhuman

>claims Southern European looking men are not white
>calls me a Jew!

Well whatever those are in the video, they look pretty damn European to me. Just not German.

Yeah we literally look nothing like that. The only people here who look like that are Hellenized middle easterners who came here in the great population exchange with Turkey. Here, have a picture of a Greek parade.

Attached: 3gymlamias-13.jpg (1000x668, 163K)

Not all Greeks look like your pic though. There are real Greeks that look no different than the guy in the OP. I’ve met them. It’s very easy to tell the difference between a tanned Med and a shitskin, and the guys in that video look nothing like shitskins.

There are no real Greeks who look like shitskins, you mutt. That's a meme. They are technically Greek, since they have been Christian and speaking Greek since the Byzantine empire, but they are genetically middle eastern.

But those don’t look like shitskins. They look like how tanned Meds are supposed to look.

well deserved

fuck the german passport
fuck the krauts

you're ability to lose every single time is world class

Not even a little bit. Wait, I thought the mutt thing was a joke. Would these people be considered White in America?

to add to this, in germany you can always tell that people are greeks and not turks.

Lel how pathetically they emulate American nigger culture. I don't even understand what he is saying.

so are you shitskin.

>Half-Lebanese myself
>half
100% shitskin however you cut it! get out of Germany!

Yes. Maybe not 100 years ago, but they would now. Maybe white Hispanic at worst.

>Parents move to Germany for better opportunities.
>Have a significantly better life than you'd have in your 3rd world shithole
>Life might be rough but there are better ways out and opportunities than you'd ever have
>You know what, the country that gave me and my parents an opportunity? Fuck them
>Voluntarily decide to stay in the country you decide to regard as shit
>Not leaving

Why do minorities do this? Although the concept of 'if you don't like it here, get out' is a superficial one, it is a proven one. If you fundementally hate it here so much and want sharia, don't want white people near you, hate infidels and do not appreciate our values, why are you staying? what's holding you back then?

Answer: You're a low effort retard with an IQ of 60 and a product of ages of incest.

This is reverse Hotel California. I will never leave. Unless you sponsor me Switzlerand

Fucking subhumans, where is Hitler?????

I call bullshit. Cypriots and the people who came here after the Greco-Turkish war (Not the actual Greeks from Asia minor) look very different than us and cluster differently genetically. These people migrate a lot and have Greek passports. Even I can't tell them apart from Turks by just looking at them. I'm sure that about 30% of Greek people who migrated to Germany (or anywhere else for that matter) are indistinguishable from Turks.

i think its a core part of their identity. being an ''ausländer'' and going against natives with your foreign friends, not all people are like this but the rapper in vid probably is

Why does Germany always seem to be 10 years behind America when it comes to pop culture?

>It’s very easy to tell the difference between a tanned Med and a shitskin, and the guys in that video look nothing like shitskins.

not for you it seems

>toothpick arms
>pencil neck
>high T
OP confirmed low T homo

i can only go off what i know, the 3 greeks i know are easy to tell apart from turks

Why there's soo many moors in germany?

What does White Hispanic even mean? Does it include actual Spaniards too? The Spaniards also look nothing like that. It's not just the skin color, either. There are swarthy people who you can tell are European. The people in this pic are very obviously not.

I'm guessing the T stands for Testosterone, and "he" is an FtM tranny.

Attached: 1547516559436.jpg (687x612, 114K)

Based

I can believe that. The average Greek looks like the picture of the parade I sent to the burger.

>american education

>high T
kek. it's well known that arab shitskins and roaches "living" in europe are generally on the gas. ball shrinkage inclusive, because they are literally too dumb to use roids responsibly and intelligently.
Go to any gym and you'll have a new group of roaches every 1-2 years because the other ones shrank up and got health issues or got deported.

They all disgust me and I'm looking forward to the day an emergency happens and they tear each other apart in the cities like that scene in Lord of the Rings, where all the Orks chimp out in that one place where they captured frodo

Wow. Jow Forums considers those guys in the video to be white. I guess I can pass for white too then?

(I'm the same ethnicity as the ones in the video)

Attached: 204950696869.png (476x590, 629K)

dios mio

look at the guy in the back to the right. are you fucking shitting me?

Married to a Congolese woman and she says this disgusts her.

Just proves to me that they do not possess the capacity to think a little further than just a 'them vs us' mentality. If you don't even get why you're here in the first place than you really have the brains of a pig

High T is also a character in the new MiB movie.

Attached: Video-Liam-Neeson-en-petite-tenue-chez-Ellen-DeGeneres_exact1024x768_l.jpg (1024x721, 104K)

>he thinks europeans look like the sandniggers in OP

Attached: q3iCWqE.gif (240x228, 858K)

I know, right? How many actual Europeans do you think are in America? 40% perhaps?

For some reason I clicked the wrong comment. Kek

In the history of humankind there has not been a more painful thing to watch than the fall of g*rmany in the past 100 years

Attached: 296974788_a39924a8c62.jpg (499x500, 39K)

It's you again. Leave.

It means white or mostly people from Hispanic countries. The people in the video easily pass as European. Obviously not in Europe, but here, if any of those guys besides the black ones told an American he was Italian, we would believe him.

You look obviously part black. So no.

Never. But I dont know what you mean with again. I wrote my first comment today. I was reading for some time already though

Pathetic

Yeah, I said there was one or two who didn’t. Most do though.

Man... No wonder the Brits make fun of you here. I thought it was just a joke. The actual white people in America must be bellow 40%.

he's imitating his girlfriend?

It's time to die, faggot shitskin.

Indeed. I've been to Frankfurt and it's actually shocking what's happened to that place. You see the high end executives dining in their 5 star restaurants, or working in glass office blocks but the streets are filled with people who do not belong there. Who have no right to be there, who are only there because of the guilt that Germans feel over the last war.

No, I don’t think those guys in the OP look like sandniggers.

What about this guy? He again is the same ethnicity as the ones in the OP video

He passes as white in US or no?

Attached: ibrahim-afellay.png (350x350, 128K)

Wtf they look like less fat mexicans totally different to europeans...

I'm typically sceptical about Jow Forums generalizations of phenotypes (except maybe abos), but literally every North African I have ever seen, both online and irl, has been firmly in goblin tier.

Yes but I saw you yesterday or the day before as well.

That aint me. Really. First comment today

>who are only there because of the guilt that Germans feel over the last war.
So, what excuse do the rest of us have?

Anyone that wears skinny pants is a fucking fafgot and does greek.

Still: leave.

Nah. Its too comfy here.

It's a parade! They wear what they give em! Also, unfortunately Greek is not common in Greece. Almost all women don't let you do it :(

Jew propaganda has made a nation suicide itself. You have to face the conclusion that Hitler was indisputably right.

Post-colonial guilt. Your country doesn't have that excuse, but you follow what the major powers do.

Well, yeah. But by the time it stops being comfy you may not have the chance to leave.

Actually most EU countries don't have that and you don't even provide us with any real help. We should leave you behind and make our own union, with blackjack and hookers!

This is a joke, right?

There are actual whites who look like that though. Pic related are Sicilians.

Attached: Sicilians.png (569x371, 433K)

What are you so angry about? If you don’t believe me send those guys here, have them say they’re Italian, and see if there’s any objection.

Yes, he does. Could be Hispanic too, but there’s a lot of overlap between whites and spics, so yes, I’d still say white.

Yeah, they could pass for Hispanic too. Some Hispanics are white though.

Are they though?

no.

LMAO he is wearing a purse

You're retarded

your country is full of turkic/arab rapebabies mongrels and you cant change that fact.

You dont really have a clue what a half-Lebanese looks like, do you? I am less swarthy than most Italians, Greeks and many others. Same goes for my sister

They all do. They think it's 'gangsta'. They're incredibly subhuman.

Don't make us come down there again. We may build schools and libraries and make you human. We know how much you hate that.

Pics of your sister, you black nigger. Now.

Yes.
youtu.be/fjY737t32Is

Lollll

Halt dein dummes Faschistenmaul du Hurensohn.

want to know a country's true race instead of cherrypicking? here's a method.

Attached: greece_protests.jpg (1024x578, 154K)

Haha. How about nah. But she really is waifu tier. If a European guy survives my obligatory attack on him he might end up lucky.

None of your business. We don't want to become like Londonistan. Understand me?

Attached: Londonelection.jpg (750x580, 102K)

Abeed. Kill him

Mudslimes trying their best to prove themselves as white LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

taking long for a photo of my egyptian shitskins?

Not high-t enough to survive in a non-welfare state though apparently