This map doesn't make any sense

This map doesn't make any sense.

Blue eyes (actual blue eyes) is mostly a Western Euro thing.

In Poland gray eyes are common, but actual blue eyes are very rare.

Attached: riJLc2O.png (1600x847, 710K)

show flag, ataturk

> Poles are not w-w-w-white. Blue eyes are rare in Poland t-t-t-trust me.

.t

Attached: LOL.jpg (800x600, 408K)

Grey and green eyes look more aesthetic

your map is wrong. mine is more accurate, thou its a bit outdated Russia probably should be coloured brown but besides that is pretty much correct

Attached: brow-eyed-countries.png (1280x1024, 92K)

Amerimutt putting you Eurocucks to shame.

Attached: 20190616_010454.jpg (1632x1448, 1.3M)

Jow Forums you are pathetic
If you are freak, you are freak with any eye color
Blue or gray
Green or hazel

>Britain and Germany
Here is a reality check for you.

Attached: 1560643557715.jpg (634x632, 89K)

...And fixed.

Attached: 1560956359185.png (1280x1024, 57K)

Blue or grey eyes are far more common than brown in Ireland. Even the "black Irish" stereotype is black hair and light blue eyes.

> In Poland gray eyes are common, but actual blue eyes are very rare.

The map specifically says its referring to light eyes generally, not just blue

Can you fucking read? The map is in a % of LIGHT EYES!

>brown eyebrows

Attached: 31777527-DBE1-41DA-8D12-71B91D51A1C9.jpg (300x451, 29K)

We are mostly grey eyed too. Probably has something to do with Baltic hunter-gatherers.

about half of the people i meet here have blue eyes, i live in Opole

German rape babies

varadkar 2040 plan is gonna make sure everyone on your little island is gonna have black eyes and swarthy skin by importing one million niggers into Ireland
England is still not majority blue eyed and those numbers will be getting lower with time
in 30 years only majority blue-eyed countries will be those micro-nation Baltic states(if they all don't move to England by the time ofc)

Attached: mulattomasterrace.png (440x640, 493K)

This map is where our based vikings ancestors used to rape and seed germanic saxon women

Attached: haplogroup_i1_eupedia_large.jpg (640x458, 39K)

>Even the "black Irish" stereotype is black hair and light blue eyes.
Really? I had always heard the opposite.

> varadkar 2040 plan is gonna make sure everyone on your little island is gonna have black eyes and swarthy skin by importing one million niggers into Ireland

Oh yeah wow like I didn't fucking know that, and as though immigration factors into whats clearly a dumb thread about what the natives of European countries look like

then why don't you go do something about it (in Minecraft)?

LARP harder bong.

No, the stereotype associated with the west of Ireland, especially Connemara, the Aran Islands and places like that, is black hair and light blue eyes. Overall, most Irish people have dark brown hair and light eyes, and in most cases where people do have brown eyes they're usually that kind of greenish-hazel brown, rather than deep brown.

>Implying that I'm not politically active against that shit

Ahh. Sounds like me. I have matte black hair, pale blue eyes, and an extremely fair complexion.
I just remember during the 2016 campaign Chris Matthews said Ted Cruz was black Irish, and described it as black haired with dark complexion and eyes. Granted, Chris Matthews is clinically retarded...