How come they are not classified as separate species?

How come they are not classified as separate species?

Attached: 15607994645200.jpg (1024x612, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/786581/cat-fox-new-species-cat-corsica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: .jpg (960x1280, 189K)

>tfw 100% Anglo/German
>in good shape
>strong face with nice blue eyes
>5'9"
>most nice blonde girls are pushing 6' at this point
Why even live? I'm decent looking so I still pull but I refuse to date girls that are taller than me and anymore that's like 75% of the attractive ones.

Imagine being a fucking manlet

Attached: 1B4ECE03-5B57-4A82-8CE3-1630316CD5B7.png (662x662, 440K)

I'd rather be a dwarf than a nigger.

That guy is so massive he's distorting the space around him.

I don't think it's healthy to be that big

I saw this one really tall girl..she had to be at least 7ft. Her bf was a similar height. Both had different eyes...they looked kind of like aliens Desi. Maybe Alex Jones was right

>>most nice blonde girls are pushing 6' at this point
I am curious as to where Jow Forums gets its stats lmao

me to, but thanks god im white and tall

This guy has to be 7 feet tall. He'd make anyone feel like a manlet.

white boi vs chad british bvll

Yeah

Attached: F6A1A292-4C9E-4EB0-90A5-8134B6C15118.jpg (717x960, 101K)

im 6'1'' and its very rare someone with the same height or above. But for your height its pretty common here

Sorry for being only half White

Attached: pepe.png (434x245, 189K)

Im 5,75" and never had issues with girls.

It's not a hard fact it's just what I've seen at Uni and in my town. The attractive blonde girls are usually around 6' and athletic. Its gotta be the shit in our food over here since the 90s bc most or their moms that grew up in the 70s and 80s are 5'-5'6" ish.
The area I live in is completely ethnically homogenous. It's just Germans with the occasional Scandinavian or Czech so they're all aryan af but they get taller and taller every generation for no fucking reason.

I'm 1.75cm and I think it's the optimal male height. We don't have to worry about a fucked-up back or joints as we age, and we also age well (taller people look older faster) and so on

cope

I thought I’d never see someone else exactly my height. 171cm right?

He's 7'2''

Attached: 7ft2OlivierRichters.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

you cope with spine problems

I thought everyone who was over 7ft was a lanky retard who would die at the age of 40
Except basketball players I mean

watch his knees as he walks, the dude is already fucked. doing steroids and adding a bunch of muscle mass probably made it way way worse too

Why don't any guys over 7' tall have the record for world's largest cock tho?

The Angles and the Saxons were both from Germany/Denmark. Anglo-Saxons are ethnically the same as Germans. England has the more blonds per capita than Germany does at this point. Old English basically fucking is Low German but if it was spoken by a hick, I know bc I learned it. Nā mara broðor wīgu

Big brain question

People with big cocks don't find the need to brag about it.

Missing out, there is nothing better in life than dominating a giantess.

you are the same height as my ex and shorter than my current gf

I'm sorry

Attached: 3Reich plan.jpg (2295x2756, 3.36M)

Attached: Thanos-and-Tony-Stark.jpg (700x394, 58K)

>be Holy Roman Empire
>loved and respected worldwide
>be nazi germany
>nobody likes you

Hmm.

>t. dicklet

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.74M)

>Not mesuring in CM

Fucking retarded inches, every scientist use KM/CM as a good standards as it is an even number unlike your fucking inches. Only the US and britbongs use it. Please translate this to human CM

Is this written by a muh dik nigger?

>tfw not invited to the Reich
Fine. It's not like we WANTED to join you anyway baka, we'll make our own. We dont NEED you :'(

Attached: 1488109234827.png (1280x640, 369K)

Also 26.67 centimeters is not very common at all, I have a 20 cm dick and I've never had a girl that dosn't write me back for another hookup. A virgin BBC lover made this.

the UK was seen as an independent seafaring ally

Tall people don't live as long and have circulation and heart issues later in life

obvious troll image

Obviously a troll post buddy

Attached: 4DE2C524-F91C-4EB6-87A8-F824B4520563.jpg (540x720, 61K)

It's a troll you stupid memeflaggot.

>I refuse to date girls that are taller than me

HAHA WHAT AN INSECURE FAGGOTTTT

we /40k/ now

Attached: 1520128639153.jpg (673x696, 60K)

Is this you?

Attached: fit gods gift to women.jpg (1748x4672, 1.29M)

A lot of tall guys have health issues but I have health issues as a manlet anyways so I'd rather be tall. Seems like most of their issues are when they grow too big at an early age their body can't keep up which is fixable

Tall roastie detected. Most men will not date women taller than them, unless they are manlets who have no choice.

your fucking wrong, I live in Boston and yeah I know I will see tall blondes every so often but they are usually 5'8 to 5'11" max. its very rare to see a girl over 6 foot. (tho actually early this week I saw a black woman who was probs 6'1"

6'0 girls are like 0.5% in height which means you will have to find 200 girls before you will see a 6 foot one. are you sure you are actually 5'9" and not 5'6"?

Yeah can't imagine what it must be like to be a full non-white German. Gives me shivers.

Attached: Average German.jpg (870x1300, 276K)

And now imagine the brain difference!

Attached: 1555030365645.jpg (1600x1600, 973K)

5'8 is best height for martial arts
6'0" is best height for pulling girls
6'3" is best height for politics

Bigger people tend to have a larger dick on average though

the great shortening is coming lanklets, don't get too comfortable

Attached: 1560267921372.png (602x578, 133K)

his legs are fucked.

>most nice blonde girls are pushing 6' at this point
I'm 6' and I prefer to date girls taller than me

If Sea lion would have been possible both of our nations would not be in ruins as they are today. We should have joined you in the East.
>tfw "you were the chosen one. It was said that you would destroy the French, not join them. You were my brother England."

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

If there wasn’t a weight limit 6’3” and over would destroy 5’8” at martial arts.

>grow over 6,5 in height
>workout so you won't end up scrawny
>get classified as a separate species by some tard

Please off yourself

No. Not even I am that much of a faggot.

>posts without asking his master first
bad doggo

Attached: 1537129836223.jpg (720x942, 58K)

>5'8 is best height for martial arts
why

How hard is that though? Not only do ypu have the struggles of finding a decent girl but they have to be tall. Genuinely curious because I very rarely see a 6'+ girl here and when I do they're usually scandinavian and drop dead gorgeous so maybe it is easier for you than I'm thinking

I think this, about Jews

this. i would be shocked if this guy lives well into his 50's and, if he does, his quality of life will be absolute dog-shit. human beings are not meant to be that large.

This is such a fucking bullshit, I have 9inch cock and I literally make half of the women I fuck bleed

Agility i guess

Same species, meanwhile...

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/786581/cat-fox-new-species-cat-corsica

wtf is wrong with you. You get a tall girl and produce tall kids. It's about moving up, not down, the ladder.