Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporal_punishment_in_the_home

Spanking is child abuse and demonstrably harmful.

>Corporal punishment by parents has been linked to increased aggression, mental health problems, impaired cognitive development, and drug and alcohol abuse.
>A later analysis found that spanking children was not more effective than giving children time-outs in eliciting immediate compliance, and that spanking led to a reduction in long‑term compliance.
>According to research, corporal punishment of children predicts weaker internalization of values such as empathy, altruism and resistance to temptation.
>Preliminary results from neuroimaging studies suggest that physical punishment involving the use of objects causes a reduction of grey matter in brain areas associated with performance on the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale

Stop it.

Attached: 8qD1M6D.png (705x570, 197K)

spanking women is moral and an obligation for every god fearing husband

change my mind

most realistic LARP of the day, thanks user.

Based Alexander

I don't care.
It's still worth it.
Spoiled kids grow up to be degenerates

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Circumcision is child abuse and demonstratably harmful.

Spanking is miles better than hitting a child on the head. Hitting your child in the head or shaking the child's head in any way will cause brain damage.

whores only come from single mother families or ones where the father is a beta homosexual

masculine fathers don't need to spank their daughters, they just need to stare with disapproval
that's how weak women are

Only pedophiles spank their children

How very complicated. Jiggles and moans. That's what you're looking for. That's what lets you know the spankee is having a good time.

You don't have to hit your kids to punish them retard.

Children who never feel pain or abuse grow up to be SJW cunts.

Attached: 1504722638531.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

Spanking your kids turns them into niggers.

No, physical force still has its place.

>Spanking is child abuse
>nigger flag
well larped, niggers beat their children around the brain-pan

Agreed. Glad I have my foreskin, but I do feel sorry for cutbros.

If you can't manage to not spoil your kids without spanking them you're a brainlet.

Attached: personality.png (1033x661, 103K)

Source?

No, you don't hit them to punish them, you hit them to instill a shadow of the pain they would have received if they had completed doing whatever it was they were doing and actually lost body parts or lives.
Children cannot reason out some things, it's better they are simply afraid of short-term pain and making the parents unhappy, then dead.

You need a source for spoiled rotten brats existing? What do you think they grow into?

t. literal niggers

If you have to resort to violence when dealing with a child then you're seriously a fucking low IQ failure. Every piece of evidence we have shows that its harmful and yet you'll still advocate spanking because you're worthless brainlets who can only communicate via violence. Literal niggers.

You clearly haven't read anything on the subject. By your own logic you admit they don't see the reason in that. All they do is see their parents hitting them. The source of the pain is you not some externality that you believe they are learning a lesson from.

What's wrong with "harmful" things? Getting burned is harmful but every child goes through an experience where he plays with fire and gets burned.

Attached: 1529956275669.jpg (540x1302, 177K)

No, I mean there's plenty of evidence that kids who are spanked are more likely to develop mood disorders and behave violently when they grow up. The links to those peer-reviewed research articles can confirm that.

My question is, what evidence is there that kids who aren't spanked grow up to be brats?

Spanking teaches fear and obedience as long as you're in the room. Nothing else. Kids that are hard punished have been known to rebel as soon as the parent is absent. It's much better to actually teach instead of try to instill obedience.

>What's wrong with "harmful" things?
Okay, so now I'm being serious. Are you actually a nigger?

oh'k no worries, so when my 4yo repeatedly sticks his head out the window of the car on the freeway despite my cautions and reasons not to because kids are generally little shits, I should just give him the stare. Thanks fren. Or when my 10yo daughter is sending nudes to pajeet because "fk u dad all the girls at school do" I'll just give her the stare.

Behaving violently is a good thing.
Too many fucking pussies walking around who've never had the blessing of getting into fights as kids. They drink hopped-up craft beer and watch super hero movies.

The world is going to hit them whether you approve or not. Why not at least give them some street smarts.

>avoid spanking genitals
Solid advice there, stop masturbating

It's actually the parent who is being negatively reinforced. Hit the kid and the bullshit stops.

But unfortunately, that is also how society operates. And they need to learn to function.

No. But I am a bit insane. And that's a good thing. It keeps me fired up and ready. And going through abuse as a kid toughened me up so that the shit my adult life throws at me just kinda bounces off as a laugh maniacally.

Attached: 1553947068366.gif (728x720, 550K)

Your kid doesn't respect your cautions because you're not a god figure in their eyes. It's probably because you've betrayed them by spanking them and they don't trust your advice because of this.

men dont deserve sexual pleasure or wives period and its only because humans are a slave to their biology that women even want to be with men. If they were truly free to choose none of you would EVER have sex.

Somebody actually wasted time and effort to make that image
Have sex

Lack of spanking leads to increased faggotry.

Also kidneys arent there retard. They are much higher up

Attached: 1532971152209.png (795x3687, 431K)

>plenty of evidence
Every well-rounded, non-pozzed person I have met in my life always says "I have only ever been spanked once in my life."

>Not child locking your car windows and doors.
>Buying a 10 year old girl a smartphone
Sounds like you're a fucking retard to me, and your children would deserve to die for your crime of being so retarded.

I spank women, lumbock.

Attached: DDEE4A10-7CDC-472A-8200-26F6A0766742.jpg (470x446, 60K)

t. doesn't know how to discipline

> when my 4yo repeatedly sticks his head out the window of the car
Close the fucking window

>kids are generally little shits
They become like that when you don't reason with them from an early age. Start as soon as possible and you won't have these kinds of problems later on. Yeah sure they might throw tantrums every now and again but you dont strike out at your own flesh and blood you bloody savage. You CHOSE to be a parent and you don't get to take the easy way out when shit gets hard.

>giving the stare
No, you have poor leadership skills. if you can't handle a child without violence how the fuck do you expect to ever lead adults?

If you're using it only as "punishment." There can be a difference between discipline for the sake of the child, and discipline for the sake of the parents getting their way.
Parents whose kids don't get enough exercise and rough-house time, often have kids who love to press bullshit. All that energy they're expending is building muscles and coordination, stop pretending you need two jobs and start living beneath your means so you can actually give your children proper oversight.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Spanking is for the lazy and unintelligent.
>unironically believing it's wrong to hit a dog but okay to hit a child
The jews have won.

>not spanking your wife
absolutely unpatriarchal

Attached: 56572485683.jpg (491x634, 106K)

>sticks his head out the window of the car
>Close the fucking window
Nigger thought process...
Did you want to bring the little fucker inside the car, or just choke him out?

yep probably, then there's people like me that ended up with a filthy half kike of a father that would hit me with a belt whenever I did something wrong. For example accidentally ripping a lowsy 1 dollar bill in half during a failed attempt at a magic trick when I was 2 years old. Likely this was the triggering event that caused me to lose all respect for my parents, any type of authority and society as a whole. This caused a downward spiral for obvious reasons. Now I'm a few steps away from being a serial killer. Can't live a normal life. I hate people, and want to kill them.

Verbal/Restrictive punishments are cancer. When a kid starts taking shit without attempting anything that's when it's fucked up for life and doomed to being a NEET/low wage slave for the rest of his life.
Teaching kids how to do nothing is absolutely poisonous parental behavior and is one of the primary reasons why there are so many worthless Europeans despite their superior genetics.
>Super high IQ.
>But knows how to spend his day sitting on his ass shitposting online.
>Oh no he's as useless as all the low IQ folk.

I don't have kids, it was an obvious LARP, I'm 25 kek. I grew up in a family of 6 though, all but 1 of whom were spanked as children. Guess which one is the drug addicted, parent-hating, nigger loving leftoid now? The one that was given everything she ever wanted on a silver plate without having to work a day in her life or ever being told "no, that's wrong". Fancy that.

>human=dog

That's what I'm getting after a few mins of reading and I can't be bothered to go on. Seems like brainlet shit desu

>fucking hot
Blaming your parents is really hot right now, all the supermodels are doing it...

Attached: Sam_Hyde.jpg (1400x1080, 201K)

you're 6 months away from starting HRT
screencap this

Dude you're talking about spanking and whipping with a belt is still allowed un usa.

I'm going to murder prostitutes without raping them.

The word "repeatedly" is used which implies the head is not out the whole time you fucking nigger cunt.

Interesting plan. What's your return? Got a line on selling used body parts?

corporal punishment doesn't work
never did
you have to be a brainlet for it to work on you
actual punishment as in grounding, taking their phone/computer etc. works way better

this user gets it, all it does is it teaches them to not do if if they are going to get caught and will do that when they know no one is looking

You're a nigger on par with all those hog whores who blame their too stern or absent father for being fat.
It's not the fact that they were too severe, but that at some point in their lives they gave up on you and you were too much of a faggot to learn from your mistakes and go on in life.

What if dumb violent and unempathetic kids are one the ones who are most likely to act in such a way as to be spanked?

>actual punishment as in grounding, taking their phone/computer etc. works way better
imagine actually believing this
Why don't you try to talk them down and "make them" understand their mistakes like a good single mother that needs no man, does?

Humans are animals. It's just that we continue developing our mental capacity past the age of 4-5. Teaching actual consequences for actions and the idea that the individual wont take shit from a kid is absolutely vital to maintain control over a household and not turn into some cuck father whose daughter runs off with a foreigner and whose son plays vidya all day with no job.
Verbal """punishments""" are a meme.

Always thinking about the money like the fucking kike u are.

Not consistent with the Catholicism. Into the trash it goes, dirt worshiper.

Good thing women are strong and can take care of themself nowadays. You should cut off your penis, if ure a female then just simply fuck yourself then... lmao

based

I can confirm, my dad anally violated me with a toothbruth when I was 10 and I'm gay now

looks like I struck a chord.

the point is the same.
The child is behaving in a way that is dangerous (head out window), and cannot contemplate the possible risk of decapitation, or see the distances to even begin to take such a risk with any marginally possible safety plan. The answer is not to try to make the child look further toward risks of cars sideswiping or the driver losing control, though you definitely should be explaining that. The answer is to instill a fear that it will upset mommy or daddy and that there will be a painful end if I continue. This, in addition to the reasoning (you could be very hurt if something struck the car) will allow the sub-conscience to be averted from imposing a winning thought of dangerous behavior (whee this feels good!). Instead, when the impulse to do the dangerous act is at hand, the sub-conscience will remember the pain. When the child is older, the reasoning will start to function, and the actual reasoning (this is really dangerous) will over-ride without problem, or be over-ridden by intent and planning.

>avoid spanking genitals

Attached: 57BAF37F-047C-427B-BA27-A301A63EED61.png (1500x500, 74K)

Well, I just don't see the benefit to you. No sex, all that obvious time and effort to get away with murder. Seems like a high risk with little reward.

Nigger what the fuck are you saying?
Catholic priests used to shame whores during mass, who had sex without confessing.
You're just a stupid cuck or a kike.

>Braindead christcuck
Now I see why you are so blind. But humans were taught by the way of carrot and stick thousands of years. Even fucking bible uses it

I repost this all the time here but here's my parenting tip of the day that at least works for me, my kids respond well to physical punishment that is not me hitting them, I don't use regular workout stuff as I don't want them to resent it, we use placing their hands on their head and holding them there, or I make them hold something like a book out in front of them for an extended period of time, it hurts but they don't associate it with me physically calling them pain, it works wonders, my kids listen better than any other children their age I have seen. I also teach them boxing starting at age 5, we will move to martial arts in a couple years when they are more coordinated, so they are not afraid of getting hit which is Very important

My mom got worried I got diddled and made up some elaborate excuse to 'check out my rectum'.

Everything was fine. But I do like a bit of ass play now and then.

>russian
>anti-christian
paint me shocked

my gf has rape fantasies and is always trying to get me to spank her

>did something wrong
>get spanked
>its over
>"oh well, just do it when no one is looking i guess"

as opposed to

>did something wrong
>get grounded / your phone/computer/whatever taken away from you for, say a week
>can't do shit you enjoy for a whole week now
>every single time you are bored and would like to do the thing you get reminded that you can't do it because of what you did
>don't do it next time as the consequence is bigger than just a spanking thats over in few seconds

Go kiss a nigger's shoes cuckolic. Your Pope recommends it along with letting niggers into your home.

thx for boner retard

Sure but that's just fine because it's 'Schlomo approved'.

I didn't say spanking is inconsistent with Catholicism.

I said that reducing humanity to being animals is inconsistent with our faith.

Show me in the bible where humanity is not elevated above animals. Show me where it denies our unique gift of intellect, spirit, reason and soul.

>The answer is to instill a fear
You can instill that fear without violence. If your kid is genuinely too dumb to not stick their head out then they lose the right to ride in the car or, better yet, put them in a baby seat until they can act like a big boy. That will make them behave really quick.

Yes well it comes with the territory of being psychologically damaged.

if you're not into that, would you consider outsourcing?

>as opposed to
>>did something wrong
>>get grounded / your phone/computer/whatever taken away from you for, say a week
>>learn how to circumvent the system by using other things or with social engineering your parents
>>get away with it every single time till you're 25 with no job, no gf, no friends and you wish someone would have spanked some sense into you before you became a video-game addict machine that can't do anything besides masturbate or waste time away
been there, done that.

Same lol

>put the little nigger in a prison cell
I get it, and the comfort of that prison cell will be sought for the rest of his little nigger life. Explains alot.
>hurr durr, I can name my pain source, but now I'm out of control because I can...
Oh fucking please, you are nigger tier.

>Implying kids don't have a hundred different things to enjoy.
>Implying kids don't fear pain.
It does hinge on whether the punishments are rational or not though. If the kid thinks "Well that's stupid" or "I didn't deserve that" then your punishment didn't make sense and/or the rest of your parenting was shit. Both restrictive and physical punishments are worth less than a dog's fart if they aren't done correctly.

>I said that reducing humanity to being animals is inconsistent with our faith.
You are inconsistent with "our" faith.
Catholicism is patriarchal, it has always been that way and will always been that way till some anglo fucker from the other side of the world will start larping as one and change the rules.
And to be patriarchal you have to constantly assert power over your spouse and you can TRY to do it with verbal threat but that has never really worked ANYWHERE on anyone so you'll mostly gonna fail and get yourself a divorce in all cases.

>Parent takes computer.
>Kid uses phone.
>Parent takes phone.
>Kid goes over to his friend's house to play on computer.
>Parent grounds kid.
>Kid finds a book to read/does a hobby.
>Parent thinks that this is good for the kid and stops adding punishments.
>All this time the kid never stopped doing what he was punished for in the first place.

Once again, you are missing the point completely. My comment had nothing to do with spanking or patriarchy. (Both things I approve of, by the way)

My post was defending the basic Catholic principle that human beings are above animals and that we are unique in our gift of intellect, reason and soul. Reducing humans to animals is a heresy whether you like it or not, friend.

Exactly. This is why all spanking needs to be followed up with (or even prefaced by) calm and rational reasoning as to why they were disciplined. If you beat your kids just 'cause you're mad at them or want them to shut up then yeah you're on a nigger's level and should probably give your kids up for adoption and kys. On the other hand, if the extent of your discipline is sending your kids to "the naughty corner" you can just about bet you're sweet diddy that little Stacy is gonna be voluntarily ganged by niggers by age 16 and Jimmy will be living off centrelink and s o y milk.

Thats a funny infographic. Somebody post the webm of the fat dude saying sorry I have to do this you know I love you and then breaking a huge 2 foot long paddle on the ass of a woman who's tied down to some kinky table. He goes fucking HAAARD her screams are glorious.

Well the two extremes aren't the only option. You can teach a child without spanking or giving them everything they want.

Corporal punishment has never been considered an animalistic behavior outside of some cucked "post-christian" countries like america.
Besides, what kind of animal does harm on other animals that doesn't intend to eat or for self defense?
Exactly