It is illegal for private citizens to repair infrastructure on their own...

It is illegal for private citizens to repair infrastructure on their own, but if the public crowdfunded reputable companies to do the jobs the city workers have proven themselves to be complete failures at, it would deal a blow to trust in government institutions.

Attached: 8qsotab5n1b21.jpg (2048x2048, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVoUvE0d1JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crazy how the same cars are in the exact same position 10 years late. How is that even possible?

Also this before was taken at the exact same time as the original due to the source of light of the sun. Remarkable.

>It is illegal for private citizens to repair infrastructure
In Louisiana maybe.

Well duh, it is a joke exaggeration

Also, how in 10 year, did none of those trees grow any bigger? Are they even real? Does this confirm plastic trees with cameras?

Attached: 1560626435928.gif (195x229, 1.13M)

Also the dirt piled up seems untouched....How can this be the case. Does this mean the neighborhood in question does not experience rain, snow or the like? What does it all mean?

The flags used as the border is also in the exact same position....Are they solid? Was the wind condition exactly the same? But if there was wing, wouldn't the dirt piles had moved at least an inch in these past 10 years?

We get it, Dixie IQ posterboy, it's the same photo.

Are you capable of freezing time? Or is this some kind of shop? Please explain.

Attached: 2006216.jpg (200x165, 9K)

If the problem is real, it shouldn't be necessary to make an obvious joke exaggeration. Why not show a real hole, which would have gotten worse over 10 years?

How can it be the same photo? They are clearly labeled as having been taken 10 years apart.

it's a meme your sperglord

I'm as shocked as you, sire

Attached: 1560335049868s.jpg (125x116, 3K)

Don't need no roads t b h

Attached: 1530593350349.webm (640x848, 2.96M)

based op
based topic

A meme? How is that a meme. What year is it? Where is grump cat???

Look at that noodle go

or just vote for someone else who will direct the resources of government better.
>New Orleans
Good luck with that btw.

Attached: mfw_sassy floppy.gif (300x305, 1.49M)

How deluded can you be? It clearly states the year, so it must be true, r-right?
T. Autistic leaf

dam
look at China!
i scare them too!
youtube.com/watch?v=wVoUvE0d1JM

Attached: heavy-weapons-guy1-1.jpg (500x375, 31K)

based corn snake

Wtf is that? What is that white stuff?

>gb4csilo
>gib for corn silo
Nice try Oleg

Go fix the potholes in the dead of night under the cover of darkness.
Be the hero your people need.

OP is to much of a millennial to get the job done. He looks pathetic. Want the live feed?

New Orleans is pretty sad. No wonder people display with comic irony their "third world and proud of it" bumper stickers.

its more than just pot holes
it's everything. pot holes, roads, transit lines, telecommunication lines.
they're all stale

China is richest and most powerfull country in the world.

Attached: Gg-Hh-rc8vh_swTt-dlI-sk4.jpg (634x621, 39K)

Since you have the feed, can you tell me if I count as white or not? I'm feeling insecure

Definitely not white.

It's a joke about how pot holes in NOLA never get fixed, which they dont. One of the many reasons I fled that crumbling shithole. Also you're retarded.

Well, that's not what your MAMA said last night!

kys

>kys
no u

>ouroborosexpressway.webm

That's a nice bridge

snakes are so fucking cute

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7graw6SKu1rzwmlr_540.jpg (500x339, 64K)

yeah ..... fucking weird

Looking at the thumbnail, I was really hoping to see two pictures, ten years apart :(

Attached: dominos.jpg (1208x772, 469K)