>2019
>he still supports Trump

Attached: sojak.jpg (647x644, 45K)

Attached: Shill goals.jpg (950x370, 67K)

True.
But in elections, we're never given a choice.
It was either the Zionist/MIGA/Israel First candidate who at least lied to us, or that Demon Spawn baby eating psycho bitch.
Meh. Went with the Zionist.

Have you got a better alternative?
>inb4 yang

>2019
>leafs are still faggot like shills

This wojak is disgusting, it shouldnt be used from this point o

Trump is a kike supporter to be fair. Yet there is no reasonable alternative that has a large supporter based. Sure Americans could vote for some fringe based guy, yet this would lose votes for a semi-conservative leader and place some democrat cock sucker in charge. Unfortunately he is the best option America has right now.

>2019
>He still shows his KEK FLAG
why don't leafs have any shame?

>Have you got a better alternative?

Attached: 1560580174689.jpg (320x383, 59K)

Based n' Bumped.

What? The majority of shills on Jow Forums in the past few months have been pushing Trump constantly since Trump turned out to be a massive asset for Israel.
>/ptg/ is entirely composed of shills and makes posts like "new baker needed" to project some sort of organic status to the general.
>Any anti-Trump thread is lambasted with pictures of Trump photoshopped with muscles and machine guns and you get called a discord tranny for even mentioning him in a negative light
>Israel posters openly supporting Trump and calling him /ourguy/
It's all so obvious that 99% of pro-Trump posts are shills, the other 1% are edgy zoomer newfags and boomer migrants from the_donald.

Attached: 619309888.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

TRUMP 2020 BECAUSE THE LEFT LEARNED NOTHING

Attached: blue wave op.jpg (700x700, 216K)

>Semi-conservative
Oh, you mean worse than Democrats when it comes to selling out our country? Fuck cuckservatives. All you do is fight for Israel and rich people's wallets. You promised only a dumb wall and delivered nothing. The Democrats built that fence. Plus if I'm going to vote, it's going to be for my own benefit. I want gibs because the alternative is wageslavery.

Attached: 1560951352783.png (420x491, 207K)

Yang Gang 2020 because I'm sick of niggers taking all the NEETbux for themselves and wasting it on crime instead of video games.

Attached: IMG-20190313-WA0008_2_2_2_2.png (740x1024, 1.09M)

2nd American Revolution.

Donald Trump is literally the least Christian president of all time.

The shills also want you to believe the Chinese high IQ is fake and China is outright inventing the data

Imagine being so low IQ that you think everything posted on Jow Forums is a paid shill. Youre an autistic retard who thinks he’s apart of some right wing revolution, so whenever you see that a lot of people on here arent on the same page as you you tell yourself theyre just shills

Can one of you shills tell me who’s the alternative?

> Wojak looks Ashkenazi

Checks out

This