1930s: It must become clear to everybody in Germany that Polishness is equal to subhumanity

1930s: It must become clear to everybody in Germany that Polishness is equal to subhumanity
2010s: Poles are based Aryans.

Attached: 1560842461121.jpg (866x1024, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch#Nazi_propaganda_and_policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reich_Ministry_of_Public_Enlightenment_and_Propaganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who said that?

>Poles are based.
True.
>Poles are aryans.
No one has ever said this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch#Nazi_propaganda_and_policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reich_Ministry_of_Public_Enlightenment_and_Propaganda

Joseph Goebbels.

I meant the latter.

Poles are jews. Reported you to FBI for anti-semitism.
Sloppy job putin. Dick.

Attached: screenshot.png (948x673, 41K)

Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect
>When are we moving to based Poland/Hungary/Lithuania to save the white race?

Attached: wsnaxm0hpwx21.jpg (3600x1700, 724K)

God I hate fucking Poles. So many Polish immigrants in my city. Honestly they are worse than the Columbians because they all think they are such hot shit
>Poland is the Mexico of Europe

>>Poles are aryans.
>No one has ever said this.
You must be new here.

Poor bait

Attached: 1553590978658.jpg (570x856, 66K)

>>Poles are aryans.
>No one has ever said this.
You must be new here.

the dude looks like a chad tf who drew this

of course germany hated the poles at the time, read some fucking history you illiterate

I am subhuman? What fucking right do you have to call me that, you sniveling piece of shit krautnigger? You dare to call my People sub-humans when your filth has infested, destroyed, and infiltrated Europe just like the Jews you supposedely hate so much? When it infiltrated royal families, from Winsdor to Romanov, and when its people created Vth collumn in literaly every fucking nation, you cockroaches have spread to, from United States, to Russia? Jews could fucking learn destruction, theachery and sabotage from you. And they fucking did. It is no mistake that 90% of fucking kikes have German last names. You taught them how to destroy nations, how to spread propaganda, how to undermine traditional values.

You dare to call us, people who at no point in European history, have never wronged, nor threatened your kind in any way, sub-humans? People whos only ''crime'' was to defend their kind, their nationalities, their heritage against your fucking non-stop onslaught for 1000 years?

You know what you fucking are, you pretentions, shit-eating, cancerous scum? A plague upon civilized world. Your insane, sadistic and murderous mind has set back Occidental civilization by 1000 years after your fucking unwashed, disgusting masses flooded and sacked Imperium Romanum, and then proceed to feast on its carcass, before finnaly being able to scramble something to resemble civlization about by year 1000 AD. Oh, and Romans had the exact same opinion about you, than you have of Slavs. You were nothing, a bunch of fucking cave-dwelling animals who after being utterly massacred by Hunnic hordes, have found solace behind Roman Limes.

Go fuck yourself, you krautnigger piece of shit. I cannot even express in words how much hatered I have for you. Slavs nowadays could easilly invade and slaughter any fucking krautnigger who lives in Germanistan. Luckily, you are dying out like the vermin you are and in 20 years the deth spiral will be irreversable.

Fucking scum.

Attached: Vengance on krautniggers.webm (640x306, 2.94M)

Yes, Poland IS based compared to sub-human Germniggers who are living in Arabic country right now. Such is karma.

Attached: Germanistan.jpg (1326x632, 655K)

Attached: 1559647345588.gif (175x175, 267K)

This entire thread.

.t

Attached: LOL.jpg (800x600, 408K)

Well, they weren't wrong about Polacks

>meme flag hate thread
fed or kike. whatever, boring.

But poles are aryans

>memeflags

DAS RITE!!!

Attached: 1280px-Distribution_Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.svg.png (1280x1077, 983K)

what is richard spencer doing in poland?
why is a subhuman kike (op) so butthurt about poland?

the only people nazis called subhumans are jews, and for a good reason as you can see

yeah poles are based with their 300 euro salary.
glad i left that shithole

U lead by example. Nigger

.t Chang or Mohammed.

pollocks.jpg
Ugly. Really ugly.

so kikes got kicked out of yet another country
sad

please add poland, 2019 or so to the list

I'm Aryan, my high school was 70% gook....
There is no saving Australia

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>my high school was 70% gook...
Yikes, this is real yet nobody talks about it.

>Hurr Poles so poor haha, look at them being so poor compared to us proud mountain jews
>WAAAAAAAH Poles will remain Poles by the end of the century compared to us proud mountain jews
Like 25% of your entire population are foreighners. That's so fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1515001773655.png (415x823, 209K)

There's nothing based about them. It's a literal meme.