TDS457 : [Refresh title show]

let's discuss off-topic Jewish podcasts and tablecloth shirt while the episode get leaked by germanon.

Attached: TDS17V-1024x596.jpg (1024x596, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3NqkcXWWIg&t=9s
therightstuff.biz/2019/06/19/tds457-tacticool-libertarianism/
youtu.be/0QrHDL0yyoo
counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish they had jayo on more often. Atleast he has his own show now, and is on poz button

i didn't listen to the two last episode of europa reports, i'm from Europe (obviously) and don't want to be blackpilled, i prefer to laugh at american politics.

They throw in quite a few white pills, but I see what you mean. The swedish guy they had on there was pretty funny though

youtube.com/watch?v=i3NqkcXWWIg&t=9s
Seen this? Mark Collett debates Zionists on ethnostate. BTFOs them so hard they delete debate from their channel.

Attached: 1556550424181.png (933x662, 1.13M)

Anyone care to share?

Had to drop my account due to poorfagin'

nope, just heard the guys at the people square talk about it briefly yesterday, gonna check it out.

Attached: file.png (433x381, 149K)

episode didn't drop yet, i think it's going to be released shortly.

How can you what's coming up?
I can only see what's been posted.

are they going to tell anglin and rabbi weev to shove it any time soon or are they going to keep on acquiescing to their literal meth induced schizophrenia

Mikey the Meowzer!

Attached: 1560541066937.png (800x373, 482K)

they published the prep in the car like 2 hours ago, just do the math.

Bump

"the people's square"
I forgive borzoi for a lot but that name is unforgivable

afaik they seem to talk about each other as little as possible
it is Cantwell who can't keep it together

its Wednesday isn't it supposed to be free today?

oh, the show is free today..i'm retarded.
yeah it is

cantwell is a dickhead but those bowl patrol guys who have been harassing him are even bigger dick heads

Has anyone used the term pozcast yet or can I coin that?

no problem froggie
but stop listening to Borzoi and Striker you're gonna become an effeminate marxist assuming you already aren't one
as far as I can tell he is the one who harasses them, sending pictures of their family and asking for info on the other members
this information he got from his merchant processor
honestly cantwell is untouchable now he isn't even on parole
that should tell you everything you need to know... he violated probation a year or so ago never got even a slap on the wrist
now he isn't even on parole
and he calls up bowl patrol members threatening them
I wouldn't be surprised if the 2008-2012 Free State Project / Tea Party people were 100% right about Cantwell
he's a fucking crybaby bootlicker I should not need to spell it out to you
they called him a snitch back then long before his "white natoinalism phase" whatever the fuck that means
all these people are clowns, nobody should TRUST the bowl patrol guys, they're probably ATF
but at least they aren't FBI like Cantwell

check'd, but no luck goyim, i just happened to copyright it, but it's a good name, maybe i can sell it too you, what do you think about 500$? it's yours for 700$; it's a groundbreaking deal goy, think of the benefits!

Attached: 1516152795105.jpg (317x293, 49K)

not much for borzoi but i can get behind Striker's talking points and rhetoric.

>as far as I can tell he is the one who harasses them,
desu all this means is that you have not been following him closely

bowl patrol faggots started it, cantwell did nothing wrong

he tried to shut them down though, not trying to defend those larping faggots but i think Cantwell acted like a nigger.
also, isn't he a fed informant?

dude all they did was stop apologizing for his past
they didn't even break a law when they posted to his wordpress because afaik they never disabled the account or even gave him a verbal instruction to no longer use it
Bowl Patrol are the actual feds while Cantwell is a lolcow

Cantwell sleeps with niggers, trannies, has talked about his drug experiences extensively, seems to have very low self esteem, and yea
Bowl Patrol are likely feds (if they aren't I would be SHOCKED they meet like all the criteria)

Also yea Cantwell or his fanbase went after RWW got them deplatformed and some of those creators never came back, makes you wonder what the fuck did Cantwell do

btw nobody should actually take advice of Bowl Patrol it is meant as comedy to other feds/glowniggers and non-government actors.
they're generally desensitized and a big part of their job is problem-reaction-solution so Bowl Patrol is just agitprop and the theme is they want people moving away from TRS, Azzmador/TDS, and Cantwell because those people are... mediocre ineffective womenly bitches
Also mostly half Jewish.

cantwell isn't an actual fed, he tried to sic the feds on pantifa and rabbi weev twisted it for his own nefarious purposes
breh they impersonated him on his site threatening FBI agents all because cantwell told them to hold off on uploading the episode on the daily stormer until after the mid term election
>Bowl Patrol are the actual feds while Cantwell is a lolcow
fair enough but their show is still pretty good too their most recent episode where they interview some antifa researcher was very interesting

honestly all cantwell has to do was report the rww guys to their host obviously

Vic Mackey of Bowl Patrol named himself after a cop (Vic Mackey) and he calls himself HBIC (Like SAIC, Special Agent in Charge)
I don't like their sense of humor sometimes I mean the whole saint thing is really dumb, these kids are retarded patsies or retarded fuckups no need to praise them

>sic the feds on antifa
antifa has been getting Department of State support in Germany since the 1980s.. they're glowniggers you fucking retard

they can post a comedy bit on cantwell's site isn't their whole show comedy?
and yes bowl patrol actually has a more interesting show if you assume they're feds in character with water cooler humor
my money is on ATF because they don't do nuance

it seemed to go beyond that because it impacted multiple domains/hosts at the same time as well as the fact that many of the RWW just left and never came back
I think they got threatened/doxed/visited whatever

Cantwell probably has his own unhinged MK Ultra followers and knowing his level of irresponsibility he probably feeds their delusions and sics them on people just as you said he wanted to sic the FBI on antifa?
only a retarded deluded druggie would even consider that a possible outcome

Jayoh hasn't been funny for at least a year. He used to be the edgiest one, but ever since he got married he's been the fun police on every show he's on

>Bowl Patrol are the actual feds while Cantwell is a lolcow
This

I never liked Jay-oh and his "I was a mercenary in South Africa" bullshit
I've met Saffers and the way Jay-oh tries so hard comes across as wannabe glownigger

Cantwell is a fucking insane moron and he's gonna ruin TRS. I never even heard of him before TRS mentioned him, he's a nobody snitch.

he has no ties with TRS

listen you nigger, cantwell naively thought if he told the feds he got attacked by antifa and provided evidence of it he'd be able to get them arrested, at the very least that's his cover story

I'm inclined to believe him because actual feds cashing a cheque are allowed to function as agent provocateurs with total immunity, Hal Turner of yesteryear comes to mind while the bowl cut guys are a contemporary version

the one faggot who has been resolute in his claim that cantwell was a fed is rabbi weev who literally walked out of federal prison screaming hail victory after his charge was vacated, gimme a break

457 is free today it's Wednesday
therightstuff.biz/2019/06/19/tds457-tacticool-libertarianism/

I agree with you on Hal Turner, you have to wonder though why did they turn on Hal Turner like what did he do wrong?
Weev was clearly a target of malicious prosecution he had the whole computer security community including AT&T on his side, even the people who hated him as a person....
Just saying it was a bogus case although being thrown out for "venue" wasn't the same as being thrown out for being a shitty abuse of the CFAA laws

Who cares about cantwell at this point? The question should be how to steal the salvageable audience that he still retains. I'm pretty sure he is just a lolcow at this point. His real name and face are out there so the jews are on his ass like Patrick Little. When the (((system))) is able to put the full squeeze on a person that does not have a broader network that can absorb the shock of the system slamming down on you. cantwell is clearly in survival mode, is there redemption for him? no idea but continuing to engage with him and egg him on in a negative way is going to end poorly for everyone.

>Talking to the feds. Ever
Wtf was he thinking

Attached: 1560052779950.jpg (434x532, 25K)

What is the Richard Spencer "made for fucking" meme? Where did it come from? TDS has been saying it since back when it was The Daily Uhh Shoah

kek, well that's good

honestly I forgot

i think Hal Turner claimed to be an agent provocateur on FBI payroll and was asked to provide proof, he wasn't able to cough it up and ended up doing some time, a lot less than he was originally being sentenced for I think

he went back on the air a year or two ago funnily enough after his probation ended, idk if he actually maintained any kind of an audience

youtu.be/0QrHDL0yyoo

Those raids in 2006 were funny as fuck though

His stories on hate house were hilarious

He got drunk on a stream on one of his old channels and said a bunch of weird shit lol

honestly I like Cantwell I feel bad for him even though he deserves some abuse. guy is still solid over all though. just ran into some real bad luck.

i also always found it real distasteful how much both daily stormer and trs guys threw twp under the bus, props to cantwell for standing with the wignat army, the whole divide is just more artificial bullshit cooked up by rabbi weev

lol. Unfortunately his voice and alcoholism repels me from his content. Pretty based for coining the term alt right though

I don't dislike cantwell at this point. But there is too much of a shitstorm around him. I don't think that he himself is a fed, but I think he has cooperated to the point where the feds are going to probe him for info instead of being thrown straight to the gulag. Guys like Cantwell and Little have more pressure on them because they are out there solo. Mike, Sven, and the rest of the TRS guys are part of a larger platform. I don't think coming down on Cantwell when he is pretty much an island in this movement benefits the whole. Did he fuck up the deplatforming? yes. Does he deserve SOME rebukes? yes. But setting him aside as an enemy forever might not be the best option.

he's really good at broadcasting, I'll tell you that much. pretty much everyone else in this ecosystem just kind of ended up podcasting because nobody else was doing it, guys like Mike or borzoi will always be thought leaders first broadcasters second but cantwell has a legit knack for it and would have been a broadcaster regardless

Attached: 1552170358204.png (956x706, 805K)

Any good sir have FTN 197 Keep on Tuckin?

Attached: tuckah.jpg (288x330, 26K)

What fucking graph sven?
You idiot.

Attached: sven.jpg (387x58, 4K)

Seriously, what the fuck?

Gibbs graph.

Gibs

Gibbs now.

Graph. Gibbs.

Hal Turner's website breaks some interesting stories the past few years, and you won't find the headlines/sources anywhere else. It is easy to dismiss it as fake news rightwing wishful thinking or a disinfo op. But what if some of it was true?

I've never heard his radio show I'm talking about the text news website in his name, and who knows who really runs that. I didn't even know who he was but they would push shocking headlines about all sorts of topics. Is it all just bullshit or...?

Cantwell was never really a good person just like Spencer was never really a good person.
I'm not gonna comment on anyone else because all this e-celeb drama stuff is so tiresome.

But where's the graph?

I want the graph.

Why the fuck is even so dum?

*sven so dum

Gibbs graph bros

Fucks sake

Gibs
Graph

In the mean time why don't you guys go learn what Resident Evil 4 was really about, I'm sure you'll find it... interesting

counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4

Attached: re4-meme-not-spanish.jpg (456x862, 34K)

Graph

Its so frustrating.

Mention graph, no gibs graph.
Why?

Dum sven

Cantwells taste in music is trash.

Damn it sven
I wanna meme this but you gave me nothing

But what about the graph?

How the fuck do you note link it?

*not

And if I don't get an answer from you mongoloids, ill never find it and because you locked your comments I can't ask there.
God damn youre stupid.

So frustrating.

Gimme the graph

Links Taylor swift shit and not the graph.
Why?

The contempt is real

Fuck I'm not gonna get the graph, am i?

Even the TRSodomites don't know.

Attached: 1560819978743.jpg (454x347, 24K)

so wheres a link to watch the show?

Gibbs graph tho

Who cares, gibs graph

it's free on the website, if you expect a video, nobody gonna upload it.
interested in the graph too, they have been talking about it for months but never shared it on the website.

did you mean to ask for mid-week FTN? I think that is the paywall episode closest to the mid-week TDS

nah i'm just retarded i thought it was behind the paywall today.

>if you expect a video, nobody gonna upload it.
oh o well so much for the fight for whites

Attached: FUCKING.png (504x517, 414K)

>interested in the graph too, they have been talking about it for months but never shared it on the website.
Fucks sake

dude really who wants to watch the show?
why do you even listen? the parody songs are still okay... otherwise I'm not much of a fan anymore desu

This is ridiculous

How the fuck can you be this incompetent?

I'm gonna need a quick rundown on this graph what the FUCK are you all talking about?
you're sperging harder than a bot

I'm not sperging, I'm trying to keep the thread bumped and get an answer, because once the thread dies ill never get an answer.
Its a graph about job growth in the US being mostly nonWhite.

Thats why I keep bumping

And asking for graph

you get 3 tard