(((RON WYDEN))) REEEEEING ABOUT Jow Forums AND INFINITY

twitter.com/RonWyden/status/1141415506810998784

Attached: file.png (1252x1810, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jvrUHzsNTvre/
cnbc.com/2019/06/19/reactions-to-sen-hawleys-bill-that-would-overturn-section-230-of-cca.html
counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is the kike kvetching about now?

Is anybody else just tired of these kikes? They never fucking stop trying to antagonize us.

A bill that would force normie social media to have complete free speech

Attached: file.png (1202x1544, 769K)

he's saying we are Feds.
Speech Police.
I kinda like the sound of it...

No. He's saying that Mossad has been staging false flags on these boards to frame them in order to push more censorship since Zionists feel so threatened by the chans.

They really need to go after these globotech faggots on antitrust grounds. They are far more anti-competitive than Carnegie and Rockefeller ever were.
But maybe we just need to take a page from the left's playbook and attack on all fronts.

Attached: stop_using_the_internet.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

A feeling that has occurred to entire populations throughout history more than 109 times.

Attached: 7384402B-2EF5-4DD3-B643-E8FE2945CDA8.jpg (519x537, 58K)

yup. Big Tech and the Dems are working together to censor all dissent. They don't want big tech broken up. They want regulations that will empower the monopolies.

>you can't have special privileges without being fair to everyone
>OY VEY DIS IS WORSE DEN DA SHOAH

Fucking jews

I'm pretty sure Mossad runs these boards by why of that post 9/11 agency created in the USA which will not be named

With Freemasons and Jews,
You always lose

Attached: 7D8C4EB2-CE10-4B08-A07D-AC47471824AE.jpg (519x516, 83K)

Mossad runs these boards because they infiltrated mod spots. They don't actually control this website though.

AS A SEMITE I REFRAIN YOU TO STOP AND WITHHOLD FROM POSTING ON THIS ANTISEMITITC THREAD

SMAE AFOREMENTIONED THREAD HAS BEEN NOTICED BY THE ADL THAT WILL SEEK YOUR IP HISTORY AND PASS ALL YOUR ANTISEMITIC FORENSICS TO TE LAW GOYM OF YOUR COUNTRY

SEEK LEGAL HELP

GET A SAFE LEGAL ASSISTANCE

WE ARE COMING

Holy shit I was worried about Hawley he seemed kinda slimey but that's a nice bill

>turn every platform into Jow Forums and eightchan
You mean free speech would happen again on the internet?

Thread theme song:
bitchute.com/video/jvrUHzsNTvre/

*judeo-masons

Jews are the enemy

Attached: 6456345634.jpg (1174x4787, 1.41M)

If you think you have it figured out you’re dumb. There are ten different state actors interested in subverting these boards, and countless agencies and private entities beneath them trying to do the same. A hardened group of old fags might have been able to fight back, but all the new blood brought in during the elections have no fucking idea what the difference between shitposting and subversion is. Jow Forums should unironically be abandoned. The battle is over, we should be acting alone to spread we’ve all learned across the internet. Centralized activity was fun but it’s dead now.

Hey Mossad you're failures and that's why you can't control the narrative anymore. That's why the world is awake to Israel's bullshit. That's why israel is going to war alone.

>force platforms to become free speech zones like Jow Forums
>this is somehow bad

Here's the problem fellow goyim

In Clown World bills promoting free speech are anti-first amendment and companies get to regulate and control speech on their platforms but are exempt from liability about what appears on their platforms.

Entirely correct
>same script
moarpheus is broken

Welcome to earf

>Either you are liable for what people say if you moderate along political lines or you are not liable but cannot moderate along political lines.
>OY VEY DAS AN IMPOSSIBLE CHOICE!
I fucking hate this people so much.

>become speech police
>be banning online companies ability to ban speech

You understand that big tech only has protections because they aren't supposed to curate content right?

Yes, but how would holding companies to the conditions of those protections render the government the speech police as Wyden said?

Can you imagine the memes that will spawn out of a totally free speech net in this day and age? It would be glorious

Oh, it wouldn't. We're in agreement.

he put Jow Forums and decency in the same sentence. that's a big no-no.

It wouldn't, he's corrupting the phrase 'speech police' to mean someone advocating for free speech.

Yeah he is basically that, making it out so that restricting speech is true freedom of speech and if you try to guarantee freedom of speech you are the real speech police.

>SEEK LEGAL HELP
Nope.
>GET A SAFE LEGAL ASSISTANCE
Nope.
>WE ARE COMING
Bring it. :p

Fucking checked

I guess the way I was reading it, he is implying the government is violating the first amendment of the companies by not letting them delete comments they don't like because Wyden is prioritizing the corporations right to expression. Never mind he does NOT address whether it is a publisher or a public platform. I do see how he is bastardizing the speech police term.

Any regulation will be made to make this companies defacto monopolies, they want power and they won't stop, this happens when cia-gov get hired by this companies, they are going to subvert the gov and all of you are going to pay to get the Zuckerberg Jew juice

There won't be regulation. Antitrust is coming.

I hope so

Nice to see your copying EU article 13, Merkel would be so proud, Article 11 when?

kike would have a completely different opinion if faceberg were banning jews for their repugnant portraits. these companies have taken over the equivelent of a public park and now are trying to play both sides of the fences they've erected. Let's start with determining whether or not these "private companies" are operating in a public domain and then whether or not our public domain laws apply to them.

I actually agree with letting them do whatever they want because whatever "they" always morphs into whatever advertisers want and that sterilizes these tech companies better than any regulation ever could. Let them dig their own graves or let's say they are operating in the public space and they have no right or privelege to disallow admittance to the public park.

[X]

>oh no we can't bribe ANOTHER politician every two years, what if we fuck up and they hold us accountable?
damn, that is an impossible choice, to jew or not to jew.

that's pretty good

>Government oversight and speech policing will turn ordinary sites into Jow Forums
What?

it looks like some kind of bill that will turn everything into Jow Forums. that the nightmare scenario for the FBI and CIA

YEEEESS. Shit Lords will fly upon faceborg like locusts. It'll be apocalyptic

>What?
Yes, this bill seems like a good idea right now, but wait until the commie freaks get to determine what constitutes "politically neutrality."

>basic level of decency

Attached: lordnaziruso-medium.jpg (480x360, 17K)

God this would be so damn fun

We would spread like herpes.

>We would spread like herpes.
Actually, by allowing too many Jow Forums style posts, the left could argue that the site is no longer being politically neutral. You have to understand that logic, fair mindedness, and coherency aren't virtues liberals possess.

>the left
actually with free speech shills like you who frame every sigle post in left vs right wouuld be completely overwhelmed and your ability to push buullshit hoaxes and narrratives wouldn't exist anymore.

Isnt he woried about being killed in an uprising?

>actually with free speech shills like you who frame every sigle post in left
So the mainstream political left doesn't exist? How come we all know exactly which policies they all support then?

The whole "treat us like utilities" shtick

>Hey Mossad you're failures and that's why you can't control the narrative anymore. That's why the world is awake to Israel's bullshit. That's why israel is going to war alone.
>Calling an user a mossad agent unironically because he dared make an assesment of the situation the board and Anons who inhabbit it face.
You are exactly the problem he pointed out.

You mean the media and establishment zionist democrats? This isn't abotu left vs right and anyone framing it that way is a shill. You're trying to sow division between Americans so that the elite remain in power.

Attached: file.png (1148x1778, 1.03M)

>fat sister is watching

What level of fuckery is this guy on? Making it so that people can't be banned for speech the company disagrees with = speech police... wat? Also it is my understanding that CDA section 230 does protect companies from illegal material posted by users as the company is not a publisher of the information. If I'm wrong someone let me know. Does this guy want these companies to be able to curate info but still be considered a platform rather than a publisher? Fuck this guy

thats actually really fucking good, forces websites to be neutral

>You mean the media and establishment zionist democrats?
You know these people exist:
"I believe America can afford to take in the refugees."

"We need tougher gun control."

"The rich should pay more taxes."

"Conspiracy theorists and racists shouldn't be given a platform to spread their disinformation."

"Affirmative action isn't unfair, and America's history of racism makes it necessary."

"We need more women CEOs."

"People who are uncomfortable with transgender women in their bathroom will just need to get over it."

"Americas intervention in Libya liberated millions from a brutal dictator."

Yup. Just look at the bottom of this Jow Forums page.

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

100% this.

Ron Wyden is a grade A jew

>unless these companies prove to the FTC that their content moderation is politically neutral
This kills social media as a social engineering platform thats why they are kvetching.

Attached: 310035_2.jpg (630x630, 85K)

This online censorship is an Americans with Disabilities Act nightmare. Social media is effectively operating as a utility service at this point and we arent providing access for conservatives to exercise their first ammendment rights.

Attached: 926ABD54-5FE7-4BE6-8A45-E801136C7118.gif (313x499, 2.93M)

>This kills social media as a social engineering platform thats why they are kvetching.
No it doesn't. No one's arguing that social media companies can't moderate content. They are suggesting that that moderation must be politically neutral. So when these companies undergo their "neutrality" audit, the auditor will need to have a baseline for political neutrality, or a unit of account. You can bet the baseline for political neutrality will skew heavily towards the left on cultural issues, and heavily towards international banking institutions on economic issues.

Furthermore, it's likely these social media companies will have to pay for the audits, which is something they can afford, but not something you and I can afford.

>No it doesn't. No one's arguing that social media companies can't moderate content. They are suggesting that that moderation must be politically neutral.
Wrong.

They’re seething because if this happens they have no chance in 2020. Leftists can’t win without silencing their opponents

Social media companies should be completely barred from curating content. As long as its legal.

We're gonna make it bros

Attached: 1399936503983.jpg (400x302, 48K)

>Wrong.
You have bad reading comprehension, or confirmation bias.

Social media won't be curating content much longer. Their algorithms will be ripped apart and their executives will be criminally charged.

theres no way this bill gets through, if it does this is the most important cultural event in 20 years

imagine 4channers on all social media subverting goyim away from the kike brainwashing

there is no way in hell it passes

No its literally about revoking the immunity from user content see here >Republican Sen. Josh Hawley has proposed a bill that would remove immunity that protects tech companies such as Facebook, Twitter and Google’s YouTube from liability for user-posted content, unless these companies prove to the FTC that their content moderation is politically neutral.
cnbc.com/2019/06/19/reactions-to-sen-hawleys-bill-that-would-overturn-section-230-of-cca.html

Attached: 1553878204962.jpg (620x1429, 137K)

He distinguished himself in Nam

Attached: 1548138522493.jpg (720x528, 51K)

>Their algorithms will be ripped apart and their executives will be criminally charged.
There's no chance that will ever happen. Even when Bell was broken up, AT&T was just able to spinoff its less profitable operations.

>us

go back to redit you fucking boomer nigger motherfucker

Do you understand that shills like you have no impact on reality? You're paid to post and demoralize but it doesn't work because your ability to influence is virtually nonexistent.

Big tech is about to face a big reckoning.

>FTC that their content moderation is politically neutral.

What exactly does this mean? Oh, that's right, you don't know until 100s of lawyers get to put in their two cents and a regulatory framework is materialized.

They can't censor Resident Evil 4 lmao

counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4

Attached: re4-meme-car.png (580x387, 80K)

BIG TECH WANTS REGULATIONS. Regulations aren't whats gonna happen. Big Tech is getting broken up kike. Sorry but this racket is ovre.

>Big tech is about to face a big reckoning.
You're living in a fantasy world. I wonder if 3 years from now, when nothing has happened, if you will feel embarrassment for your crazy predictions.

Why do you shills project so often?

Attached: feds-facebook.jpg (1269x859, 610K)

i own this place faggot

they already dont have a chance retard israelis are worshipping trump there is zero chance the kikes chosen candidate loses, did you just move to america?

you don't own shit kike. Go train some more. Hezbollah will be killing you and your friends soon.

Attached: file.png (998x1742, 660K)

meant this post for you Can't wait to watch losers like you die on the livestream.

He added my old twitter account to a “list” and a few days later I was banned. I asked about congressional members having dual citizenship.

>Big Tech is getting broken up kike. Sorry but this racket is ovre.
Yes, because this is totally fucking likely. You do realize America's economic and military strength is based on big tech right? Do you really think government is going to harm its golden goose?

Sup jewboy?

You realize your whining doesn't change the facts that big tech is under multiple investigations from tons of different agencies and that these companies will not only be broken up but their executives will be criminally charged. Get that through your head.

Exactly this.

>Why do you shills project so often?
You're either a huge idiot or a shill yourself. It's hard to tell. I can tell you this right now with 100% certainty. Government WILL NOT go after big tech in any way that makes big tech weaker. You're a QTard-tier sperg who believes in predictions of the future there's virtually no precedent for.

>the kikes will be stopped and criminally charged!
>being this naive
are you over 50 years old? did you get this hot take from Q?