Jesus H. Christ

>hated (especially by kikes)
>degraded
>tortured
>killed

>still went on to conquer the entire fucking world and btfo every pagan war-God with 0 difficulties

how can anyone even doubt he was God?
There's no way any regular dude couldve pulled this off.
Not even today with our social media would this be possible.

Attached: Rex_Mundi.png (1031x1200, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=392vGAvjSkg
youtube.com/watch?v=j1LbwKDDpDg
youtube.com/watch?v=8wl4u8lnDQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you blame the Jews for hating this Social Justice Warrior who made their racial religion open to anyone of any race in the entire world so long as they believe in him? I can't blame them for hating this cuckoldry offspring.

youtube.com/watch?v=392vGAvjSkg

its time to realize Christianity is the strongest religion that has ever existed

its time to realize Christ is the truth

its time to embrace the truth

Attached: Un1titled.png (616x845, 709K)

Based. Jesus conquers all.

Attached: Christianity will prevail.jpg (1412x808, 239K)

back at it again eh levi

Nazis need to realize this is a Christian board. They will be tolerated no longer, unless they repent.

Attached: deus vult bro.jpg (798x650, 69K)

That kikes hate one of there own who dindu nuffin and supposedly never even existed tells you all you need to know.

They hated Him because he exposed them as the synagoge of Satan

Attached: OyVeyShutItDown.jpg (322x543, 116K)

>2 kiked shills
>le deus vult
how fitting

(((((((((((memeflaggot)))))))))))))))

Daily reminder that all """"pagans"""" are former fedora tipping atheists with the same edgy arguements

I'm a fascist but I'd be in favor of a Christian fascism run by the Church and a theocratic state.

based

Attached: christianity-graphic-01.png (560x323, 41K)

I know, theyre still fedora-tipping atheists. No one except hippie retards genuinely believes in this pagan stuff anymore.
I was implying pre-christian Europe, when pagans actually believed in their Gods. They still got completely btfo by Christ

Most of them aren't even actual Pagans. They're just edgy atheists who use that as a talking point on Jow Forums to move people away from God.

What is the H short for

Christianity is the truth of all humanity, I dont see your point?

Here, have a random graph of Christianity in Russia

Attached: russia-1.png (308x463, 24K)

Heavenly

>I'm a fascist
You are no Christian. Recover your faith user, or hell awaits.

Attached: 1426738448903.jpg (625x941, 93K)

based globalist religion

>I'd be in favor of a Christian fascism run by the Church and a theocratic state.
aka. monarchy, which is the only approved form of Government in the Bible.
It is the reflection of God's way of governing.

Explain to me how fascism isn't compatible with Christianity? You do know that it was Mussolini who created Vatican city right?
I'd be a monarchist if I wasn't an American as we don't have a royal family. With that said, I'm in favor of monarchy in Europe.

it is globalist in the sense that every human can be saved.
it is not globalist in the sense that it promotes open borders and genocide of entire races.
Jesus would very much disapprove of this. Jesus would never want to see one of the races he created being genocided out of existance.. According to Christianity we were all racially seperated, with different languages, cultures and boundaries to our lands. (see tower of Babel for starters). And it is the way it was supposed to be.

Anyone that reads history knows how superior pagan rome was to anything out of christianity, that's all.

Rome was a nation built upon usury and slavery. Romans were the original 56%.

Just like yours is right?
>Romans were the original 56%.
Many similarities indeed. their decline wasnt anywhere near as avoidable and spineless as yours though

Our nation is failing because we allowed Jews to take over our government and institutions.
The Romans didn't even need Jews to do that since they were already behaving like Jews.
With that said, it's a natural cycle, a nation starts out small, expands, becomes an empire, people get used to having whatever they want, decadence ends up becoming common place, morals disappear, and the empire declines. This happened to the Romans, the British and numerous other empires throughout history, so it doesn't bother me when you say the same thing about America because I actually agree with you, we're on the decline.

>Explain to me how fascism isn't compatible with Christianity? You do know that it was Mussolini who created Vatican city right?
And the Romans Pagans built the Second Temple in Jerusalem, that does not make them Jewish.

Attached: 1537863486156.jpg (400x400, 162K)

The romans who even considered things like commerce dishonorable, behaved like jews? I'd like to hear how the most militaristic empire in history were like jews. The early christians were far more like jews than any roman. Christianity gained influence entirely through elites and bloating (thus corrupting) the bureaucracy, entirely to serve and propagate itself.

Read this thread and realize the traitorous kike worshipers for what they are, tools of the jews. Kill your mindworm anons #

Haven't you ever heard of the Spanish Falange? The fascists were the only people in Spain defending the Church while the cummunists were killing priests and burning down churches. Franco brought a resurgence of both the Church and the Crown to Spain. Fascism isn't incompatible with either Christianity or Monarchism.

(((Jesus "King of the kikes" Christ))) killed by the BASED Romans for being a kike.

Attached: Jesus Kike.png (579x720, 719K)

Quick question

Attached: 1559857929692.jpg (974x950, 367K)

Attached: BASED romans.jpg (561x650, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j1LbwKDDpDg

This is no reason to fall for heresy. Better to die a real Christian than to be led astray. It is quite literally what Jesus would do.
Fascism is not with the Bible, it is heresy.

Attached: 66AE68E7-4EBE-4911-BC76-EBC72AE195A0.jpg (747x1024, 57K)

Than what form of government would you recommend for me as an American? We have no royal family and democracy/republicanism leads to decadence and anti-Christian degeneracy.

>Nazis can't be christian
how pozzed are you user?

Hail Jesus!

As a Christian myself I highly discourage race mixing. God taught in the bible separation from the heathen and actually when man was building the tower of Babel (they were all united at that time) he came down and confused all their languages, separating them.

What we don't condone as Christians is blatant racism. If a black man has a lower IQ, so be it. We take it at face value. But just because a man is born with dark skin, doesn't mean we use derogatory language towards them.

Each person has their place, each race has their place. Perhaps a Christian black nation might not be as advanced, due to differences in IQ and so on, but they'd be a Christian God fearing nation nonetheless.

I'm all for closed borders and walls. The kingdom of heaven has a wall, to keep out the sinners.

Repent of your baseless hate.

Attached: 275789637752979456.png (119x128, 27K)

that fag looks like the average snownigger with no job, greasy hair, havent showered for 5 days, socially rejected, broke as fuck.
I'd probably rather kill her

why is it every neopagan look like that?

this desu

It took you many paragraphs to say you will let a nigger impregnate your daughter.

Got the original of this, the white background?

Gonaa keep voting leftie till you leave jesus at the doorstop

Attached: 1560854331791.jpg (699x969, 224K)

based.

see

>with 0 difficulties
nah

Attached: BumNMn3IAAAblMd.jpg large.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>I'd probably rather kill her
Killing your own race is worse than breeding with niggers, retard

That's the opposite of what he said you dumb faggot.
This. A nation for every race, however that doesn't mean we shouldn't respect our Christian brethren just because some of them are black or brown.
I'm a Catholic and I respect the fact that most Mexicans share my religion but that doesn't mean I want them invading my country.

What if everything’s inverted and Christianity is supposed to be the racial religion and Judaism was a multicultification of Hebrewism.

Attached: BBEFB322-C383-4A8B-89FD-0301FBDA49B3.jpg (424x255, 38K)

That's not what it says in the bible, goyim! You don't want to be a bad Christian, do you?

Attached: 1530922512490.png (412x438, 127K)

snowniggers are not of my race

>however that doesn't mean we shouldn't respect our Christian brethren just because some of them are black or brown
this. Christians shouldnt be racist, we should just want to live seperately, "with boundaries to OUR lands"

As the other poster stated, that's exactly what it says in the bible. God destroyed the tower of babel and created nations for a reason. He wanted a separate home for every race. It also says that the Jews are the enemies of the entire human race, calls them the children of their father the devil and says that they're doomed to damnation.

We don’t have to be rapey Catholics though right?

Your daughter is not of your own race? Some racemixer

The only real enemies to Christendom racially speaking are the Jews and even they can be converted. The problem is that many of them who claim to be Christian are really just Jews trying to find a way to subvert Christianity from the inside by getting Christians to support the secular state of Israel. There's no such thing as a "Messianic Jew". You're either a Jew or a Christian. I'd only really trust "Christian Jews" if they were like brother Nathanael. Unfortunately the vast majority of them are subverters.
>tl;dr
If a Jew can truly be converted than they're fine but unfortunately many of them are just lying when they claim to accept Jesus.

I thought u refered to the snownigger in swecuck's image., my daughter would never marry anyone like that anyway

Lmao your God was killed by Pagans.
Pagang>Christkikes

Muhammad did it too. And died of natural causes.

>Unfortunately the vast majority of them are subverters
yep. a jew is always gonna jew.. unfortunately

>If a Jew can truly be converted than they're fine but unfortunately many of them are just lying when they claim to accept Jesus.
agreed. Unfortunately jews are trained from early age to hate Jesus and Christendom, therefore it takes a long time for a jew to truly integrate into Christianity.

>muh racism is bad goy
these threads start off strong but christcucks always end up sounding like kikes. kek

women are probably the cause.
it's a religion of "everything will magically be okay", not realities. prior religions were based in society- they very much blended natural and supernatural. realities not amenable to women, who ultimately care only about their immediate offspring.
if you convert the women of a society with your magical sky daddy (who will DEFINITELY save your children no matter what); the men will follow simply by virtue of needing wives.

read the bible, not one so called "Christian" does not depise what jesus taught
guarantee you worship molech and hate jesus' message

Besides being a retarded stretch, suddenly the old testament applies to xtians too?

33 And if a stranger sojourn with you in your land, you shall not vex him. 34 But the stranger that dwells with you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

ACCEPT THE REFUGEES, BIGOT

God is the way and the truth

Attached: 1459211351627.jpg (255x232, 32K)

Jesus was friends with the romans more than anyone else. It was the jewish high court that sentenced him, the pagans was just their tools. Its like saying a gun kills people and not the person wielding it

Not liking Jesus is literally Jew-tier.

I just noticed
>Rex Mundi
That's the title of Satan, faggot

Shitty CGI portrait made on photoshop by (((scholars))) is more reliable than a paiting made in the 1st century...

user I....

this and checked
If you aren't a Christian, you work for Satan.

You're a snownigger though. No amount of (((christianity))) will change that

Attached: 1556464597863.jpg (852x530, 136K)

Rex Mundi is Latin for "King of the World", faggot

Neither.

Catholic canon is against multiculturalism and race mixing and the neopagan looks like a loser

Well for example, look at how that at the same time that the far right gets categorized as racist and bigoted, it also most strongly opposes unjust banker wars. It’s actually fucking horrifying how many people we slaughtered taking and occupying Iraq. Iran would be a calamity.

Nice job trying to twist everything I said. Apparently if I say that the races should be kept separate to you that means:
>muh racism is bad goy
>11 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

>2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

>3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

>4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

>5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

>6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

>7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

>8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

>9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

God destroyed multiculturalism once and he'll do it again.

Precisely, and who is the price and god of this world according to the bible?

Corinthians 4:4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Attached: laughing-girls-new-year-celebration_23-2147717199.jpg (625x417, 173K)

Absolutely. Liberals used to be against war but they'll support anything their corporate overlords tell them as long as the globohomo corporations support tranny bathrooms, fag marriage, and unlimited immigration.

Satan is just a faggot

You don't really get spirituality, son.

I'm a volcel gay Christian and I love my christian brothers for preaching the word of the lord. Evil nazis will surely enjoy the fires of hell. Amen.

Attached: 1560201358323.png (336x485, 105K)

Jesus is the king of the universe, ergo the king of the world.
Satan is just a kike who dwells in the heads of heretics

Don't fall into the trap of sodomy.
Also, there's nothing wrong with fascism. No one cares if you're a faggot as long as you're not engaging in homosexual acts or behavior.

>gay

Attached: Templar.jpg (492x293, 10K)

hardly something in line with pol is all. you seem alright for a christcuck

Fags need to stay in the closet. Homosexuality is an abomination.

Yeah, that's why they crucified him, right? Because they liked him so much.
They couldn't care less about a quarrel between some kikes.

The position of king of creation is that of the evil one according to biblical and gnostic tradition, both faiths preach the same in this respect.

In one tradition, it is a false god, and in the other tradition a "demon" who pretends to be a god.

I just don't get how you can be this illiterate and retarded.

To all people fighting and debating over religion. The;wing insults at each other such as “Chirstcuck” or “Paganlarper”.

Please stop feeding the D&C jews. These threads are specifically made by jews for this reason. The only thing that matters currently is a mutually hatrid towards those who threaten our existence. Until the main threat is dealt with we can pick up this debate again, but until then it doesn’t help in the securing a future for the white race.

Attached: 5734B482-63F6-405E-905C-E68FA091E0E3.jpg (2732x1470, 2.46M)

Jesus has a lot of titles, user. Christus Rex Mundi, Christus Rex Redemptor Mundi, Salvator Mundi, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wl4u8lnDQs

Attached: Salvator Mundi.jpg (800x943, 148K)

Attached: 1557334328042.png (625x605, 54K)

Yup. This kind of thing was the most redpilling part of my life. This last election showed me that TV does rule over minds, or did at least. I thought people were beginning to question the wars and those who started them. That’s what was so bad about Obama. Forget about his actual crimes. He made everyone docile. Conditioned to think that accusations of racism were worse than even death, everyone thought that things were cool now that a black guy was Pres. People forgot about all the horror the government was responsible for. Because ‘oh it’s ok we got Obama now.’ Then everyone just ate their shit up in 2016. Believed every word that these people who had lied to start wars before said about a businessman that people actually liked.

You are merely parroting what people have parroted for a long time.

The Templars worshipped the Rex Mundi, were they christians?

The Bible teaches that God created the world (Genesis). This is the same God the father to whom Jesus is the son. Gnosticism is a heretical cult.

The only difference between gnosticism and christianity is who performs the act of creation. In the other respects, the GOVERNOR of the world is an evil being, you're not paying attention to your bible.

My problem with Catholicism is that my country is basically irrelevant to it until we left and then it pretends that we were important all along.

Truth right here. Other things can be worked out later. We have a legitimate threat looming now. We’re only just starting to reach people.

There will be no true conversion of jews to Christianity. They will always have jewish dna and thus the curse livea within them. They must be purged entirely.

Is it just the Latin in the title that bothers you so much? If it was in Aramaic, would you feel a bit better?

Attached: 1560612443781.jpg (618x464, 65K)