As you can see, north indians are caucasoids. therefore if a north indian man marries a blonde scandinavian...

as you can see, north indians are caucasoids. therefore if a north indian man marries a blonde scandinavian, they are NOT racemixing.

Attached: main-qimg-1f05b180a3499e3ae2dcdf2a1a6bdad8.png (518x630, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/white-people-are-a-homoplasy/
internations.org/iceland-expats/indians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poo in loo is a meme created by jews. Anyone posting it is either a kike shill or a brainwashed npc

Two paki VPNs falseflagging
It's almost pathetic really. After Pakistan lost brutally another match to India, pak butthurt is reaching astronomical levels.

Attached: 1560628641253.jpg (4740x5335, 3.92M)

Attached: 1560176709513.png (1140x1740, 341K)

refute my claims before crying jews or pakis

Your post was literal bait.
We aren't Cuckasian.
Pic related and refuted.

Attached: 1560692336290.png (1312x489, 494K)

speak for yourself dravidian scum

Swat valley samples from 1500 BCE post IE migration still cluster far away from European populations into Indian clusters.

Attached: 1560627476898.png (1218x757, 140K)

>memeflag baiting again
Kek.
I know you are a Pakistani falseflagging

But here's a big revelation,

Those blue eyed, blonde haired Kalash or Nuristanis? They look white, but they aren't white genetically at all. In short, blue eyes and blonde hair are not exclusive to Nordics.

unz.com/gnxp/white-people-are-a-homoplasy/

A blue eyed blonde haired Kalash is further from European populations than a swarthy Persian.

Attached: Rplot17.png (1343x831, 86K)

Paki ISI funded propaganda just ignore it.
They use meme flags and VPN with Jow Forums pass and continuously spam pics.
Proof: they filled whole thread with just 4 posters few hours ago

This kind of Pakistani baiting is obvious
>create a memeflag thread claiming to be Indian and posting bait shit like this
>switch IPs
>then a few minutes later post in the same thread telling the """"Indian""""" OP about obvious genetic information
>leverage the rest of the thread on the false premise that Indians consider themselves white

we don't, in fact, we refer to ourselves as black in poetry all the time, especially when during the freedom struggle when it was all about the Black Indian man vs the White Englishman.

if this man marries a white woman, is he race mixing? my answer is no

Attached: mir-7.jpg (250x350, 17K)

You can say the same shit about dirty arabs though.

of course, if anything, it's the Pakistanis that have this delusion that they're white. an SKanon posted about how Pakistanis would try to pass as British, Arab, while Indians freely said they are from India.

KEK. Take that memeflag off, Pajeet. Indians/South Asians cluster extremely far away and distinctly from Europeans. (Source: pic related)

Europeans are a proper racial group, Indians are just WE WUZ mongrels. Indians are the prime example of why race mixing is bad. Your genetics suck. You're subhuman.

Attached: EuropeanVsIndianChart__01.jpg (2034x2938, 723K)

At best North Indians are a mixed people. No, they are not pure Europeans. That is a retarded statement to make.

>taking bait from a paki
no one wants your pasty ass white genes snownigger.

look at you cannot tell hes indian, if you saw him in your city you would think hes south european

im guessing you are another dravidian lowlife. we are caucasoids whether you like it or not

They're not even "mixed" or anywhere close to pure Europeans anyway. Literal mulatto niggers and mestizos like pic related are closer to Europeans since they have actual European admixture (upto 25%). South Asians have 0%.
I don't know what the difference between Pakis and Poos is and I don't care but why don't you guys fight each other IRL already instead of fighting on anime imageboards and shitting everything up?

Attached: images (23).jpg (452x678, 51K)

>Literal mulatto niggers and mestizos like pic related are closer to Europeans
says the mutt. no they are not closer at all. they have other races blood while north indians are pure caucasians

No, only the upper castes like us Brahmins, Rajputs and some Kshatriyas with a lot of Steppe DNA are pure Aryans. We form less than 5% of Indian population. The rest of India is full of subhuman Dalits and Shudras.

I could easily pass as a Med European, an Italian or Greek.

fucking epic just as I predicted
both the memflags ITT are Pakistanis

We are Aryans, not Caucasians.

caste has almost nothing to do with skin colour.

for example Jatts have around 60-70% Steppe, but are still considered Shudra.

Krishna, Draupadi, Nakul are described as dark skinned, yet they were part of Kshatriya varna.

India kinda looks like a girl with a fat ass farting

Speak for yourself, Dalit. We real Indians are not black. We are white. You should never have been given rights. Enjoy cleaning my shit off the sewer.

yes this infographic pretty much btfos nordicist larpers.

>Be the first people to invent sewers
>Still shit outside 6000 years later

Explain this Indians

same thing

False.
No Indian population on the planet has 60-70% Steppe. And Jats are not considered Shudras.

aryan invasion unironically

India
2500 BCE
>toilets
>massive cities
>trade with Sumeria
>plumbing
>writing
>cool architecture

India
1300 BCE
>no toilets
>all cities destroyed
>no trade
>ooga booga aryan mudhut architecture (as seen in Gandhara Grave Culture, Painted Grey Ware Culture, Swat Culture)
>no writing

my future wife will be from your country probably

Jats are considered Shudra, you chimp. You aren't even Indian. Fucking hell LOL

my favorite phenotype

Attached: UMpAKcD.jpg (1024x683, 77K)

But Aryans were the second people to invent the sewers. Even your Anglo masters had a system of public latrines and sewer pipes by 1300. Surely 3000 years after the Aryan invasion you should have reached the same level?

cope brahminkike
pic related is a Brahmin

Attached: sundar-pichai_660_110918013407.jpg (660x450, 32K)

Shudras.
No,they aren't Dalit. Why are you so desperate to drag everyone down to your level? I'm Indian and Rajput btw. I descend from royalty and warriors. We used to slaughter and enslave your Dalit kind for fun. The caste system is BASED.

of course we did retard. there's lots of old forts with toilets. the "india didn't have toilets" is a big meme.

do you literally fucking believe everything on Jow Forums seriously? i thought nordics were high IQ

open defecation in India happened because the population exploded and majority of them are (still) homeless.

Brahmins aren't white, far from it. Our skin tone also differs quite a lot, especially with sun exposure

Hot. I only want to impregnate a European woman as they are pure Aryans. Most Indian blood these days is impure and dirty.
That's a Tamil you retard. The entirety of the South is Subhuman. Only North West India is the true India and should be segregated from the rest of shitskins.

Cope

Over my dead body nigger

i dream about her every night

Attached: 0c3a132e8a3a816382da8009df0787f3.jpg (235x358, 19K)

>dalit
is not the same as
>shudra

you clearly aren't Indian, if you can't understand that Jats are and have always been considered Shudra, they make a big deal of it daily.

That's because you aren't a real Brahmin. The system isn't perfect. You're a shitskin whose ancestors either were given the Brahmin status or there was some massive cuckery that happened

>as they are pure Aryans
No they aren't. They are very distant to Aryans. Closest you'll find to aryans would be from Iran or close to it

do you have a sister? can you hear her moan when she brings her black friends home?

north west india are full of chimps like you.

reminder
most North West Indians were always dark skinned in antiquity
the greeks saw the Indians and talked of their dark skin

the only reason you chimps have light skin because you are pashtun and iranian rapebabies
lmao
imagine being a muslim rapebaby

i would hang myself.

No I'm Saraswat Brahman. Similar pattern in entire family on both sides. Males are way darker than females

My childhood pics were very lightskinned but after playing in the sun for almost 5 hrs everyday with no sun protection I turned dark

Okay... that's enough Pajeet. Keep it in your pants.
No YOU are not Indian, subhuman. Only the true Steppe descendants (Aryan + AASI people) are real Indians. You're just subhumans we kept around to clean our sewers. You're seething because you'll never have Aryan features or be part of the high class royalty.

daily reminder if any indian/pakistani says "i'm light skin and therefore aryan" he is a PASHTUN rapebaby. that's right. pashtuns raped pakistani women to create modern day Pakistan.

sadly a part of Punjab was left with India and we have chimps from there think they wuz white n sheeit.

the truth is that the God of Aryans (Krishna) is dark skinned, ancient Indians for the most part were described as dark skinned by foreigners. Aryan was almost never a racial epithet but a marker of cultural and religious affiliation. The Ancient Indians did not consider Yavanas (Greeks) and Sakas (Scythians) as Aryan. (See: Manusmriti)

though the andronovo might have bought IE culture to India, they clearly did not persist.

Sorry, but no.

Far too much mixing with Australoid inferior race.

aryan is not a racial term, chimp.

Europeans are pure Aryans, cuck. Iranians are 40% Aryan, 60%Semite aka MUTT
Lmfao no you poopskin, if we were "Muslim rape babies"why would we still be practicing the original Aryan religion that was brought in by the Andronovo 4000 years ago? COPE HARDER dalit
>I turned dark
You're a shitskin. You're not Brahmin. It doesn't matter how many lies you've been told, your blood is not as pure as mine.

>aryans were BLACK
>they're pashtuns
>Aryan is not a racial term
Lol we're hitting peak levels of cope here, you filthy Abo.
True but there's a small minority in India that is still pure. I want to make my bloodline even purer by breeding a European woman (Europeans are purest Aryans)

Let me guess, you're punjabi eh?
Even Sri Lankans are above you people.

Indians love claiming everything. Heck even the term India derived from the people who lived near Indus Valley River. Indus vally isn't even in Modern India therefore these people shouldn't be called Indians but rather Dravidians.

Attached: 2342433242.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

>there's a small minority in India that is still pure.
Sons of Aryas himself I'm sure

Attached: 1439007406469.jpg (427x458, 57K)

im white. i deserve a blonde blue eyed nordic wife

Attached: IMG_1488.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

>Europeans are pure Aryans
lolno. They claim they were close to yamnaya, but yamnayas weren't white to begin with

>You're not Brahmin
Keep larping nigger

For reference, if your skin color is anything darker than pic related, and if you have poor facial features such as a hooked/wide nose, wide lips, weak cheek bones, large and round eyes etc. then you're automatically an Abo (Shudra/Dalit)

Attached: images (24).jpg (640x480, 16K)

>contain your orgasm Aftar Luking mai Dp
Why do Indians think they are Heros? Its funny

Attached: 1560965134785.jpg (717x1024, 64K)

post your picture so we can trust that you are not Dalit/Shdra

THAT is what a white indian look like

Odd you left out the Scythians who knows what else you're "keeping out" for your narrative.

The Aryans were Andronovo who were the descendants of the Yamnaya and the WHG. Hence, the Andronovo were fully genetically European.
>You're not Brahmin
You may be Brahmin by name, but not by blood. The caste system is too mixed and muddied now. Literal shitskins are claiming to be upper castes. Only your phenotype can tell if you're truly upper caste now. If you have got an Aryan phenotype and looks, then yes, if not then you're an Abo who is LARPing

>Dox yourself
How about no

are there any indo-greeks left?

post pink nipples, show them how white we can be

>there's lots of old forts with toilets.

And what about current villages? India still has the highest rate of open defecation in the world.

You faggots, that is not White at all. Fucking Chinese are more White.

Have you interacted with any Indians in Iceland?
I here they are everywhere, how true is that?
internations.org/iceland-expats/indians

Fine I'll post hand

Attached: 1560975461539__01.jpg (512x288, 41K)

This is a pic of my arm. How much of a shudroid am I?

Attached: 91D25BC2-243D-4E4A-AFB2-986EACB2C1D8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

disgusting poo

hispanic x hwite isn't racemixing either

>Hairier than Chewbacca
>Brown
Sorry but you're a full blown Abo mongrel.

Whiter than you, Juan.

depends on the hispanic, if they have full caucasian blood then no but if they have nigger or native american blood then yes thats race mixing

Here is some cow urine "brahmins". Now go back to bed.

Attached: images (1).jpg (639x480, 30K)

fucking cringe ITT
cope paki
see

Attached: aryan_infographic.png (1412x2744, 2.8M)

>Have you interacted with any Indians in Iceland?
No
>I here they are everywhere, how true is that?
Not at all

Lol, Brazil is 70% white then.

>"I'll just make these bullshit crap infographics that say Europeans are not true Aryans and that will disprove all the metric ton of scientific data that says otherwise!"
This is how a Shudra brain works ladies and gentlemen
Go munch on some bacon, Achmed.

Give me Goa and Damão you Indian.

Dark knuckles, not white.

cringe lol
Europeans are Europeans
period.
Aryan was never a racial title you stupid nigger.

room temperature IQ.

This

Nah, pajeet.

Attached: IMG_20190619_153030484.jpg (2340x4160, 1.59M)

>Aryan was never a racial title

Historically speaking, the sons of Aryas only existed after the fall of Atlantis and today, there are none. None of this culture survived after the cataclysm. We can only hope one day nature breeds a new ubermensch.
For now, we wait.

Attached: Statueste.jpg (1000x1535, 1.29M)

I didn't say I was white European. My blood is not pure because we have been surrounded by Shudras in our nation for centuries. I'm not European but I'm mostly Aryan still and I'm purer than (and superior to) 95% of Indians who are all Abos.
Aryan is a racial designation dumbass. It literally refers to the group of people who invaded India in 2000 BC. These people were Europeans. They gave us all the Vedic culture.

non pink = non Euro
post pink nipples for true proof

rakesh, we do not pay you 1 USD a day to post on western nakedgirl website. you should be writing java, we have a deadline with oracle and SAP

Also you are less white than
this guy

>memeflags from obvious poo in loos

What is that twink faggot arm? Disgusting.
Fuck up dumbass

>not an achmed
Bacon is better than drinking piss