>when do you think a terrorist attack will happen in the dutch

we all know that dutch women,s coochie loves terrorist cocks they also inforce beastyalthy
nacrofiel and pedofielic behavoir and actions
even government is on on it but when is there gonna be a truck driving over the dam or are people being shoot stabet like france its not if but when because dutch people love themselves some sodemy and little kids dead bodies and animals its satan's playground here fbi if ya read this when is the shit gonna hit the fucking ceiling and when are these normies gonna choke on their own bullshit i really want to know

Attached: 62487853_2105374356255547_3964888343358996480_n.jpg (390x260, 7K)

>t. Achmed

Do something then faggot

Based schizoposter

i read this in a dutchnigger accent

4/10 for effort. You really need to brush up on your spelling.

Attached: Finger Limes & Desert Limes.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

okay true but how long do you think we can go through till the breaking point is over its limit
i want to kill people but don't have a gun these dirty normies gonna way to far with their bullshit

I hope never.

Eradicate islam. Solve the problem.

if i had a gun and bullets i would
faggot i don,t fuck women that fucks corpses animals and children

i wish i could but these animal corpse
fucking dutch bitches love it and nobody
is doing shit acting like cocks and cunts like these sluts

Attached: lesboslutsonperiod.jpg (930x558, 31K)

Stop fedposting and go back to monitoring muzzies, AIVD.

Things are already falling down. Just ride the Tiger, don't do anything stupid.

Knew there was dodgy shit going on today.

When it does happen I hope the video camera autist is on the scene as it happens that'd be based

I call protecting Anne Frank

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

okay dough but one day these dumb cunts and faggots need to learn how they are fucking up the once proud white race our culture our own past or own morals declining every goddamn day and were waiting for what are we waiting till we get fucked what if Jow Forums is next this the only place i can say what i need to tell without npc pc bullshit

kankerbananen

lets protect her and the asian girls
not if their lesbo no lesbo,s or countery betraying blond dykes that are giving nazi blowjobs too goddam npc,s and zombies and try to infect ya with dyke fungus

komt door den haag en die pedo islam aanbidden teven die het een bannen republic ervan maakt ik haat bannen ook die herpis kuttjes hebben ze er al in gehad

Attached: 59775327_1052683241588767_2394249911659921408_n.jpg (480x461, 36K)

>we all know that dutch women,s coochie loves terrorist cocks they also inforce beastyalthy
true

Attached: 1534413088786.png (1450x1820, 2.44M)

someone should rape and murder them slowly learn them only the white men protects and works for welfare they should stand in line i guess it's auschwitz for them now or against the wall waist off specimen

Attached: dream girl.jpg (724x1024, 168K)

Most likely when Wilders wins

It's time to put kamp westerbork to use again

hope so and baudet both fucking liberal coks and chooechies out off our once beautiful netherlands #makethedutchgreatagain

yeap because these country betraying
satanic lovers should burn in the stove

#makeVOCgreatagain

smart ass

It already happened

thanks frend

I thought Dutch women were the more trad and conservative of all European women? Definitely the hottest, though.