Women are stro-

Women are stro-

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-201205.png (1057x662, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/appeal-court-is-expected-to-hear-case-of-woman-who-stopped-on-highway-to-rescue-ducklings
dailycaller.com/2019/05/20/woman-jumps-van-spider-car-river/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based spiderbro taking one for the team to remove bad drivers off the road.

Attached: qt ogre spider.jpg (1239x803, 102K)

The woman survives and the man dies and somehow the woman is weak? Fuck off

>Women are stro-
dude, you ever hear a man scream like a little girl when seeing a bigly spider? i have, its hilarious. some people freak out over shit. spiders is one of them. me? i love spiders. they predators. they kill the vermin in my house. bad luck killing spiders in your home.

except for australia, of course

diaper astronaut had no right stuff

Attached: astronautdiaper.jpg (300x146, 9K)

>an incel has heard

what did they mean by this

I agree, though it sucks if one bites you while you sleep.

It is hard to find a man coward enough to scream and lose his shit over a spider, even tough they exist, just like it is hard to find a woman that won't scream and loser her shit over a spider, even tough they exist. Exception don't make rule.

Also, spiders are qt3.14s

Attached: 1509595143680.jpg (550x825, 72K)

This is similar to a case in leaf country where a woman caused the death of two people due to stopping on a highway to save ducklings.
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/appeal-court-is-expected-to-hear-case-of-woman-who-stopped-on-highway-to-rescue-ducklings

Attached: canada.png (199x214, 50K)

Fucking kek!

Holy fuck, that thing is absolutely massive.

>inb4 "that's what she said"

>Interrupts your driving
Heh, nothin' personal kiddo.

Attached: 1310950789531.jpg (400x277, 25K)

but those ones aren't scary they dont have the same shape as the faster and poisons ones so they just dont scare you

What's he playing Jow Forums?

kek
women shouldn't drive

Spider-Man

I agree, killing spiders = bad juju. You'll pay for it somewhere down the road

pic: the black widow's more elegant cousin

Attached: 1200px-Brown_widow_spider_Latrodectus_geometricus_low_oblique_view.jpg (1200x800, 70K)

>it sucks if one bites you while you sleep
Spider bites are an urban legend, a meme from pre-internet days. Spiders are predators that eat animals much smaller than you. They aren't seeking out sleeping humans to bite. Unless you jam your hand into their hiding spot or try to pick them up, they aren't interested in you. Spider bites are just a way for fags to avoid admitting they have fleas.

Attached: araneus-diadematus-10-300x450.jpg (300x450, 34K)

NOPE.JPG

Living with extreme arachnophobia is hell.

Spiders spook me but the one time this shit happened to me was a spider dangling itself right in front of my face as I was driving.
I just took a deep breath and turned on my blinker and parked on the side of the road.
And THEN started flailing and trying to throw the fucker out.

I don't think they died, but another woman once jumped out of her car in motion because of a spider while her kids were in it.
dailycaller.com/2019/05/20/woman-jumps-van-spider-car-river/
Probably happened before that too.

>man
Most adult woman should be able to murder an 11 year old boy if they wanted to.

>play a prank on a driver while theyre driving
>this causes an accident and you die
taking bets the 11 yo was black