What is the last book you've read, Jow Forums?

What is the last book you've read, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1101.jpg (596x400, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

riot.im/app/#/room/#NAGateway:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com
archive.org/details/RomeContraJudaea
northwestfront.org/novels/The_Brigade.pdf
northwestfront.org/novels/A_Mighty_Fortress.pdf
northwestfront.org/novels/Freedoms_Sons.pdf
northwestfront.org/novels/A_Distant_Thunder.pdf
northwestfront.org/novels/The_Hill_of_the_Ravens.pdf
jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/White Book 5.pdf
archive.org/details/NorthwestQuintetWhiteBook
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/WhitePower.pdf
amazon.com/Three-Trillion-Dollar-War-Conflict/dp/0393067017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Catechism of the Council of Trent.

The Culture of Critique
Political Order and Political Decay
The Origins of Political Order
The Critique of Pure Reason
Mein Kampf
Secret Empires
Democracy in America
The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914

I highly recommend reading all of those. Up next is Hegel.

Read books, faggots.

Last book I read was pic related
loser

Attached: RomeContraJudaea.jpg (180x274, 10K)

The art of the deal

Attached: theartofthedeal.jpg (1062x1628, 678K)

"Jow Forums Jow Forums the early years - unabridged " - by Moot Anonymous

Siege. (not really).

Attached: 1550439076838.jpg (271x186, 9K)

pic related and still reading The Culture of Critique

Attached: 71OG4xLC3QL.jpg (1707x2560, 226K)

Attached: 862260DE-3D99-41E2-B0EE-6FB296F8D814.jpg (1661x2560, 744K)

Attached: 1548433317261.jpg (1447x1600, 287K)

Gone With the Wind
It’s pretty based

Protestant ethics and the Capitalist spirit

The Brigade

Attached: AA2B8B60-A82E-4738-A28A-417E4CFC1874.jpg (1181x1800, 132K)

>What is the last book you've read, Jow Forums?
The Brigade - H.A. Covington

Based, you read the others yet?

BASED

>Based, you read the others yet?
I've read all the others. My favorite is Freedom's Sons. Mainly because it shows what the White Ethnostate will look and act like.

>BASED
The Brigade should be required reading before posting on Jow Forums. That, Mein Kampf, and This Time the World.

The recognitions by William gaddis

Freedoms sons was great. Operation Strikeout was the best part. My favorite of the 5 was A Mighty Frotress though, really enjoyed reading about the Longview treaty

You should look into the New Awakening instead of the NWF. They had a good platform for the idea of the Northwest Imperative but they didn't execute their strategy properly.
riot.im/app/#/room/#NAGateway:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com

i usually fall asleep about half a page in every physical book i try to read
suggestions?

Frank Herbert's Dune

Honestly. I’m glad to see fhe Northwest novels are picking up more traction on here, honestly Amazing books, sad i couldnt get physical copies before they became unavailable

Backyard Homestead
It's about growing your own food in a suburban neighborhood.

Already in contact with them, working on making my migration right now

Attached: copylighted-material-identifying-weed-accurate-results-with-simple-tools-r-3061757.png (500x682, 194K)

Good man. Now help spreading it.
> archive.org/details/RomeContraJudaea

Attached: 0 hitlerist warrior adventurer.jpg (1914x2867, 650K)

Working my way through Infiltration by Taylor Marshall. Short read, should be done by the end of my shift.
Based and Christ pilled.

Attached: EC4725D5-BE5E-4810-B518-B3B334F04C99.jpg (610x617, 108K)

>Freedoms sons was great. Operation Strikeout was the best part.
lol, yeah it was pretty cool.

>My favorite of the 5 was A Mighty Frotress though, really enjoyed reading about the Longview treaty
Longview treaty indeed is one of the best parts of the entire series. Really solidifies the the entire series as great.

New Awakening is a great NatSoc alternative to the NWF but the NWF simply has been around much longer and is more established. NWF has more material to introduce someone to the Butler Plan/Northwest Imperative.

This is now a /PDF/ thread

The Brigade: northwestfront.org/novels/The_Brigade.pdf
A Mighty Fortress: northwestfront.org/novels/A_Mighty_Fortress.pdf
Freedom’s Sons: northwestfront.org/novels/Freedoms_Sons.pdf
A Distant Thunder: northwestfront.org/novels/A_Distant_Thunder.pdf
The Hill of the Ravens: northwestfront.org/novels/The_Hill_of_the_Ravens.pdf
NF Party Manual - “The White Book”: jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/White Book 5.pdf

Attached: A1D170FD-B2BE-4DF3-838B-988143D3D5F4.jpg (1024x640, 165K)

What that infograph needs are internet links that allow someone to download all those books easily.

Why aren't you getting your finances in order, Jow Forums?

Attached: 51AyzNQ41+L._SX342_QL70_.jpg (342x440, 32K)

And if someone doesn't want to go to a "racist" website to get those books...

archive.org/details/NorthwestQuintetWhiteBook

Both groups are great at the end of the day, I will say though the NA’s propaganda is substantially better

Attached: C0556B90-3E37-49CF-ABBD-66A914D999A3.jpg (720x1280, 223K)

Stop masturbating and make sure to work out every day if possible. Also fix your sleep schedule, try to get at least 7 hours of sleep every night. Also try to limit the amount of time you spend on the internet since it fucks up your dopamine reward system. Also, 1 page is better than 0 pages read. Work your way up, you will get better if you put in the time.

My man

Build up slowly and read after physical activity like eating or exercising

The Mind Illuminated by John Yates

We will see each other in the future then.

I think the NWF serves as the ideological front to get people invested in the Northwest Imperative and they have a lot of content that covers pretty much everything. What they lack is the actual organization that is required to establish white communities.

Of Mice and Men

Am reading Hagakure now

Attached: 81I8wfONRhL.jpg (1536x2397, 293K)

Dear Glow Nigger
please fuck off and die

>Both groups are great at the end of the day, I will say though the NA’s propaganda is substantially better
Yeah, having a web-designer and actual artists doing their materials is great.

I admit that's one place in which the NWF is lacking. It's understandable though, finding someone who can do that stuff and has the time to do that stuff is difficult.

Light On Yoga by BKS Iyengar, I'm using it more as a reference really.

>I think the NWF serves as the ideological front to get people invested in the Northwest Imperative and they have a lot of content that covers pretty much everything.
Indeed. If you need answers the NWF has it.

>What they lack is the actual organization that is required to establish white communities.
Well by design the NWF doesn't tell us what they're doing in the homeland. So there very well could be multiple communities that we simply don't know about because we're not part of them.

Goblin Slayer volume 4.

Chairman Mao's Little Red Book

Manga aren't books

>Already in contact with them, working on making my migration right now
That's great to hear, user. Congratulations on starting your trip.

b-ok.org nigga

A good intro book is White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell. Try to read a set amount every night before going to bed, an increase the amount you read over time. You’ll get into the habit of it.
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/WhitePower.pdf

yeah no shit, nice for assuming that just because i'm here my average schedule is 70% jacking off 30% other neet activities, i already have a set sleep schedule and i'm currently giving exams that prevent me from hitting the gym but i usually do
>read after physical activity like eating or exercising
that only makes things worse

Ba-uak?

My best guess is that people ended up just moving there over the years and then stayed quiet. I bet most don't even know if there's other migrants living within their vicinity.

Light Novels are which is what I read.

>My best guess is that people ended up just moving there over the years and then stayed quiet.
That has been known to occur.

> I bet most don't even know if there's other migrants living within their vicinity.
Well the whole point of the Butler Plan is to get to know at least 2-3 others in your area. Otherwise what will you do when the balloon goes up?

I understand it though...it has to do with the "me" mentality and things not being bad enough to actually act.

Try audio books instead maybe?

amazon.com/Three-Trillion-Dollar-War-Conflict/dp/0393067017

don't read it. it's too sad. just thinking what we could've spent the money on alone makes me grab the bottle. Also, it came out in 2008, so the numbers aren't any prettier now. wish he would re-write this book with 2020 numbers.

From my understanding theres alot of lone wolves out there especially in the coastal regions. One thing i’ve noticed about our movement is that alot of us younger guys tend to have online friend groups through discord/twitter/instagram whatever it is, some of us even meet up in real life. Imagine if all thise groups decided to get together and live in the same town somewhere in the PNW? Thats something i stress to alot of people lately.

Attached: 11154906-4F73-481D-9FA1-F3CFE2C8BE01.jpg (658x1005, 109K)

Revolt Against the Modern World
Unironically thought it was pretty good, but Julius Evola clearly had delusions of grandeur.

alright friendo

Attached: 658675865.jpg (460x276, 20K)

The Future of Humanity by that gray nip.

No CotS?

Don’t spend hours every day on instant gratification.
Social media, television, etc kill your attention span.

Just finished Walden.
Currently reading The Bell Curve and A Stranger in a Strange Land

Attached: 1483646091751.jpg (3264x2448, 424K)

Proof of Heaven, currently reading Mein Kampf because I've never gotten around to it.

The storm light archive
Dune

1984 and the importance of being Ernest

>I understand it though...it has to do with the "me" mentality and things not being bad enough to actually act.

Right, thats something we have to overcome. The whole idea is to start building communities with likeminded people. Its the beginnings of nation building. 20 guys doing activism in a few counties can do alot in the ways of geopolitical changes to a region.

Attached: 568BCC5F-8EA3-4D8D-927C-1CB6BF72076C.jpg (1024x614, 134K)

You Can't Win by Jack Black
>no not that Jack Black

Attached: Jack Black.jpg (332x499, 60K)

An instruction manual for installing a ceiling fan

pretty much mommy telling bedtime stories, i un-ironically used "the betrothed" audiobook to get asleep for a period, it took me so little before falling asleep that i only listened to around 40 minutes total despite doing it for weeks
wikipedia articles give me no problems tho

Got a PDF?

Attached: 3976746875689.jpg (243x326, 28K)

I tried reading Evola, even listening to audiobooks of his works, but in the end I just walked away without really getting anything out of it. I had already been introduced to his ideas elsewhere, reading them just felt extremely boring.
Then again, I get more out of fiction and history/encylopedias than philosophy books.

Unironically Mein Kampf

Loren Eiseley, The Night Country

Currently getting through pic related. I have no idea if the guy is good or not because I haven't read any other manuals of the kind. I'm looking at Total Resistance by Dach after this to compare.

Attached: rtt.jpg (333x499, 11K)

Nope only the hardcopy

>not being post-literate
Get on the next level anons.
We live in a post-historic society, we’re WAY past 451 territory anons, if you haven’t learned what you needed to from this obsolete form of propaganda, I can only assume it’s some sort of misplaced sense of nostalgia and vanity that motivate people like you to read.

>The Importance of Being Earnest
Based and Bunburypilled.

Unseen Realm by Michael Heiser. Favorite Bible scholar by far.

I think that’s the problem with reading Evola’s work today - most of his ideas have been repackaged by others, and since he isn’t particularly talented at writing engaging prose, he comes off as boring and inaccessible.

The latest redpilled book I read was Brave New World. Next up I would like to read either The New Totalitarians (how Sweden got culturally enriched and how Swedes became self-loathing) or The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Jews are striving for world domination).

Plus most English translations are by (((Norman Shapiro))).

Storm of Steel, by Ernst Junger

Those who die a heroic death live forever

Attached: 1437436642978.png (650x975, 1.04M)

One Green Beret by Mark Giaconia.

I didn't mind the book... Except that it is chronologically out of order in a big way.

Attached: 1426689073642.gif (320x180, 1.69M)

"A Thousand Sons" or "how to fuck everything up"
it might not be Jow Forums recommended redpill book but its good

OP only asked what books we are reading. What is wrong with you, you tinfoil hat faggot?

>Carlsberg beer
>berg

>CotS?
CotS?

>Right, thats something we have to overcome. The whole idea is to start building communities with likeminded people. Its the beginnings of nation building. 20 guys doing activism in a few counties can do alot in the ways of geopolitical changes to a region.
Yeah, that's where the issue of character that HAC always talked about comes in.

Again, I think this has to do with the fact that things just aren't bad enough to get people to be serious about this.

Call of the wild by jack london. Very short novella but good

Traumnovelle