Why do zoomer girls hate white males so much?

Why?

Attached: 2F59E237-03ED-4491-9777-0FC4EE9B2A6C.jpg (750x592, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TplzEtLK5QU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's trendy to hate on white men but her ideal boyfriend of choice and that of all shitskin girls is still a tall handsome white guy.

Whites are not desired as much anymore and the white males today as you can say on Jow Forums are neets and incels. While black guys are muscular athletes.

You can clearly see why they prefer the black ones

human life is precious

Men will take pepto Bismol when they have an upset stomach but won’t let women have an abortion when they have an unwanted pregnancy baka #smashthepatriarchy

LOW IQ

as a black man, posts like this is disheartening because it just encourages the image that white "men" are bad boys which girls love

Maybe in New York. In rural America whites are still the jocks.

But Jow Forums told me white women only want BBC !

If they eat the fetus and mount it's head on their wall, than I personally see nothing wrong with abortion.

Just take that bitch home and put on Hotel Rwanda.

White women will kill a human baby because they are selfish cunts and then turn around and tell you hunting is wrong because life is "precious"
Ffy

They prefer dogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=TplzEtLK5QU

Why do you post this thread every day pratik?

Alternatively, feminists will murder babies in cold blood but refuse to eat meat because they "love animals"

it's your daily dose

Attached: 1526306400982.png (1600x908, 1.66M)

>A deer is equivalent to a human baby.

Really makes you think.

>white women complain about hunting because "Life is precious" but then murder their own unborn children

Girl's just mad a rich white guy would rather look at a dead animal's head on a wall than pay attention to(and spend money on) her.

Attached: meanwhile in k's bedroom.jpg (1556x1034, 337K)

Remember to sage and report all browncel threads and tell him to kill himself

>Hunters keeping pest population under control is the same as killing human babies.
These fucking people

>Jack's jew masters told him to press the button to give this idiotic tweet 246k likes

Attached: Chimp and Phone.webm (480x600, 2.82M)

>trophy animals are people

I WISH human hunting was legal.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-144846.png (720x1280, 167K)

The ploy of "white men are evil" has only risen the sexual market value of white males. Every girl in the West (especially girls of color attending educational institutions) are utterly infatuated with whites.

I love it.

Attached: Circus.png (1287x610, 688K)