After the DNC said NO BERNIE

I am calling it now. It will be a Biden Warren ticket for 2020. Sorry if you thought you could vote for your candidate democrats but oh well.

Attached: Untitled.png (799x676, 427K)

No one is going to beat Trump in 2020.

Why do you think they are running Biden? The didn't run him in 2016 because they knew he could not possibly win. That hasn't changed.

They can try though

The old lady was talking reparations on The View. She might be brain damaged.

>Pocahontas
Trumps gonna have an easy 2020 re-election

Attached: warren.jpg (640x482, 23K)

Yang-Tulsi

You're an idiot if you think this is the ticket they are aiming for. Biden is going to pick that bitch from Alabama to offset his male whiteness. I can't remember her name, but the media has shilled hardcore for her.

For me, it's Mayor Pete. He's a candidate I can get behind.

Biden's not going to be the nominee

It's honestly shocking to see the subhuman IQ of people entranced by a man who runs on nothing but platitudes.

Once he ejaculates he will regret it.

I bet you thought Bernie was going to be the nominee also.

Stacey Abrams and yes this is a very likely preferred ticket for the Democrat deep state establishment

If they do 'muh wominz' yet again they are in for a real bruising. Better to go with that gay guy: Buttibeg.

Quite the opposite. Trump can’t beat anybody in 2020

Biden is the sacrificial candidate. He clearly doesn't give a shit and Warren needs time before Trumps trash talking can go away

A Biden-NObama would beat Trump in a landslide. Doubt NObama wants to go sit in the White House again though.

Can you be vice prez twice?

That said, if it was warren or Bernie, I'd go warren. If it's going to be progressives at least her body of work is deeper. At this point I'm convinced Bernie has 5 talking points he says over and over and over. Bernie sycophants act like it was an act of skill how he danced around answering half the questions of Fox News. Nigger, I wanna hear some content beside your robot sound bites muh single payer muh minimum muh free college

Tranny Michael will be the nominee.

There were 6.1 million people employed in PA in 2016. By the time of the 2020 election, assuming linear growth, there will be about 6.4 million employed. It is numerically impossible for the Democrats to win the swing states as Trump runs hard on his economic accomplishments.

Biden himself is a retard who flipflops constantly, he's Trump for people who don't understand why Trump won.

Enjoy screaming.

>niggers unironically believe this
everyone hates Obama thanks to the regressive race relations he personally brought about. the only reason people don't talk more about this hate is that they want to forget how they got swindled by a nigger.

>if I say it enough it will be true

gotta love it two old white people running on the diversity ticket.

liberals BTFO

Biden is literally from PA though

NO REFUNDS
O
R
E
F
U
N
D
S

Attached: bernie-5840.jpg (720x960, 50K)

HILLARY IS RUNNING.
How has Jow Forums not realized this yet?

this match would win.
They would promise student loan reform and poach a lot of former trump voters

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about there. What is it about Obama that is so well hidden?

holy shit, nice shirt.

Um sweaty, the libshits promise free shit 24/7/365.

I see what you did there.

>They would promise student loan reform
So did Tucker. Make the University's co-sign the loans. Then maybe you won't be paying for a liberal plantation with million dollar "teachers" and $800 books.

Attached: warren-buttigieg-2020.jpg (584x317, 36K)

I hope he does well in the debates. Fucking NBC is going to be vicious against him with all the "do you support nazis/alt-right" questions, let alone dismantling his main proposal.

[spoiler]I just want the cash, man.[/spoiler]

Attached: sweatingintensifies.gif (205x260, 109K)

They're just waiting for Biden to get the nomination, right? Then they're going to start pointing out how awful and unsuitable he is...right?

Attached: 57472.jpg (1980x2499, 1.04M)

yeah it makes me sad to think. Hope he's prepared because I watched his interview with Chuck Todd and Todd seemed super dismissive.