THEY CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/06/19/substitute-teacher-allegedly-had-sex-with-teen-student-at-her-grandparents-home/amp/

Attached: SmartSelect_20190619-134330_Chrome.jpg (1077x1217, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/whats-it-actually-like-to-have-an-orgasmic-birth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice.

Nice

>cheating on grandma
That’s gonna be ugly

dam man, where were these hoes when I was in high school.

would smash

but that's forbidden love!

Attached: 1559690202424.jpg (428x505, 46K)

How do we castrate her? The law says we must

looks Hispanic so most likely got BLACKED

lucky kid

NICE

nice

FORBIDDENNNNN

Attached: 20190619_135635.jpg (217x329, 74K)

Nice.

That's the dream?

But that's forbidden love!

Attached: 02 eats.png (3000x4000, 3.48M)

Is this were the saying all women are pedophiles comes from?

Attached: 1491924644914.png (422x454, 447K)

nic

it has been YEARS since a story like this came out about male teachers.
What the fuck is wrong with women?!

that guy got to fuck a cutie and probably got financial compensation from the school.

niiiice

Attached: nice.webm (1920x1080, 1000K)

What's her race?

She wasn't even his teacher at the time.
Why should it matter that they happened to first meet in a school setting?

Also lame they didn't disclose his age.
He's probably 17 and 11 months or something.

What the fuck? I've seen this fuckin' statue in a dream before. First I fuckin' stoned an Arab child to death in the fuckin' middle east somewhere, then got on a bus and drove through the desert until we passed a fuckin' rain forest with that statue hidden inside of it, only in the dream the gemstone was a giant ruby.

Attached: image.jpg (898x534, 276K)

oof
wrong clip, plz don't ban me, it wasn't my intention

ugly wide eyed monkey whore

Attached: monke.jpg (436x600, 79K)

were was the horny
teachers when i grown up they only fucked tyron and little jerome junior damned scammed out another teacher slut because of my white skin i miss the old days

Attached: dream girl.jpg (724x1024, 168K)

nice

At this rate pop cultures going to have to revise how it portrays pedos, LMAO. The balding, pencil mustached, pasty bachelor caricatures looking hilariously outdated now

Behold the true face of pedophilia.

Attached: image.jpg (788x1026, 665K)

this one is still my fave

Attached: 1557551521701.jpg (768x960, 57K)

Why do you think they want a baby coming out of their vagina?
glamour.com/story/whats-it-actually-like-to-have-an-orgasmic-birth

Yeah, these days it's looking like pedos are ultra wealthy celebs/politicians and pretty young teachers

its from the board game Forbidden Bridge. im pretty sure in the comarcial it was a giant ruby, Im pretty sure everything you mentioned exept stoning of an arab kid was also in the commarcial but I havent seen it in 20 something years.

Attached: 1559709845330m.jpg (805x1024, 67K)

WOMAN ARE NOT CAPABLE OF RAPE, NOR CAN THEY BE PEDOS, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND TO BE "RAPED" BY ONE IS AN HONOUR AND SERVICE TO MANKIND. I SALUTE ALL WOMAN FOR THEIR SERVICE TO TEENS WORLDWIDE. THEY HELP ERASE THE GROWING INCEL PROBLEM. OP HATES WOMAN AND IS PROJECTING HIS HOMOSEXUALITY, SEXIST BIGOT!

Attached: 1560285369708m.jpg (1024x1021, 62K)

>tfw dated two girls studying to be teachers
>tfw gonna see their name on the news 5 years from now when they get caught fucking some kid
Enjoy jail parasites

Attached: 3189D6A9-E2D5-4B9C-98C8-452926468A9D.jpg (184x184, 5K)

No, there are plenty of pedophiles who aren't in the public eye, and pedophilia isn't restricted to the elite. It's a Jewish predisposition, regardless of other goyim engaging in it.

Attached: image.jpg (420x480, 156K)

>orgasmic birth
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: t..jpg (513x448, 23K)

nice

They rarely ever go to jail though

nice

Did you really think that nature would let babies come out of vaginas without a bit of self-gratification?
I suspect it's one of the reason women immediately bond up with their babies, also.

>statutory rape is simply "sex" when woman does it
The west is lost

I just watched the advertisement, but that's clearly the Jews commodifying an existing trope and marketing it to children. I need to know why this image was embedded in my subconscious. In the dream everything was photorealistic, and obviously the idol wasn't alive either. Also the whole time I stared at it there was this droning, humming sound.

Attached: image.jpg (725x514, 262K)

It should be rape, because 24 isn't prime breeding age anymore

maybe GaS didn't really stand for Games and Sports....

Attached: GaS.jpg (1536x1126, 326K)

checked
Christimas cakes should be executed if unowned

poor facial development

Nice

Attached: 1529319072451.jpg (550x336, 26K)

because it is fffFFORBIDDENNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Like I said, I remember seeing the ad once or twice when it first came out and it seems to have stuck with me all these years. maybe we got brain-jewed by the commarcial?

Attached: 1557785682055.gif (500x374, 2.19M)

post more clips lieke that heheh

>Teenage boys fucking mature women
I see nothing wrong with this as long as there was drugging or coercion involved; any teenager that complains about this or "the toxic relationship" is probably told to tell that story because any lawsuits. No dude in my class would pass up having a go at one of the intern-teachers (we were 15-16, she was 21-22 or something).

These women engaging in relationships like this do have issues though.

based!

Well maybe I need to fuckin' go play some Minecraft soon. Huh? Fuckin' teach some fuckin' faggots some fuckin' lessons.

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 176K)

My 7th grade math teacher really distorted my grasp on reality , you can all act like that shit is normal and healthy, but it isn't

You mean why are all these women so based?

I AGREE TANKIE

>you can all act like that shit is normal and healthy
Meh, I was really invested in my Xbox and call of duty around that time I think. If a girl or woman would have given me any interest I would have jumped at the opportunity. Unless she was an old hag fondling you and whatnot, which in most of these cases does not seem to be happening.

It also seems it is becoming more prevalent with schools using (messenger) apps for students and teachers, makes engagement easier I think and existing behavior is perpetuated on said apps. I am not one to send out naked pictures or receive them, but a buddy of mine has had regular flings/hook-ups who would send him copious amounts of material. The ease with which these are shared by some women kind of explains the ease in making the leap to sending it to students they might fancy as well.

Niiice

Kek, my math teacher was the hottest woman I ever slept with, it was a kink for her
Those child molesters target low self-esteem kids that are ostracized from their peers , so I was a ugly little dork that got some off the hottest teacher in the school. That's what fucked my grasp on reality up. I bet you see this shit over an over

Attached: 200px-La_Creatura.png (200x200, 37K)

Attached: 1532047753191.gif (498x342, 808K)

Nice

I've seen at least one of these every week for years
someone needs to do a compilation meme
I'm curious how many hundreds there are
>nice

Still waiting on the video

what the fuck was she doing outside of the kitchen?

This is why you need a beautiful Asian waifu and not a disgusting white roastie. The future of the Aryan race relies upon breeding Asian women with our superior sperm.

Attached: הַסְבָּרָה.jpg (580x870, 305K)

>our
jews aren't white

I'm not a Jew, Mehmet, but you are definitely a mudslime goatfucker.

Attached: עלבון-12.jpg (456x599, 189K)

Nice.

Then why are your filenames in Hebrew?