Why are leftists so fucking weird?

Attached: 874C890F-130C-4F4B-9289-CD379E668D5C.jpg (612x581, 100K)

they're retarded NPCs is why, boyo.

Because they have no self-awareness. They're mindless NPCs.

The more interesting question is why the white world is not rescuing these farmers and bringing them to the west? Why no outcry in the news, why only the plight of the poor nigs

W̹͍̩͇͕̪͙A̶͔͇R̦͚͎͎̫ ̸̬̩̹̳̝̮̦I͎̭͍̙S̫͎͔͍͓̻ ̶̩̪̟̘͍̟͖P̦̻̭͝E̯A͕̼͉͚̜̖͡C̨͕͇̬͚̫̠E̢͈̳̼̪̖̱

>weird
that's normal lefty bullshit, OP. regular anti-white activity, pro-open borders. literally shilling for (((them)))
you really do need to lurk moar

Attached: 1557874913080[1].jpg (960x1133, 285K)

I think the dude is actually saying more activism for the farmers. Am I wrong? Nobody would be this stupid with their face showing like that.

well it is stupid comment regardless either he is idiot or piece of shit

This.
They're not stupid or "anti-white", they're anti-logos.
They despise everything that is logical and rational.
In their head slavery is freedom, war is peace and bad is good.
There's no sense talking to them until they acquire their common sense back through Christ

What's the problem? Jow Forums or should I say "we" laugh at the suffering of other people all the time. Take the New Zealand shooting for instance.

in case someone wonders about that faggot, he was already tracked, doxed and now his account is gone

that jessicadelgraci twitter looks like astroturfing cancer.
>Believe me this really a farmer in south Africa.

>they’re mindless npcs
>they’re mindless npcs
>they’re mindless npcs
>they’re mindless npcs

No they are very much anti-white, christcuck.

That might be a shill, I've seen a lot of really aggressive post this past week or so. Some of them even say they are Jewish and mock white people. Basically when they say outrageous unpleasant stuff like this it drives a lot of people a way from interacting and it divides people. I watched it happen to Reddit over a lot of more important topics and website comment sections.

Show flag, nigger
Christ is King

Attached: 1496264597110.jpg (480x491, 35K)

just browse the twitter account. you can always tell when its a fake account. I just looked but mjfinch91 is gone

tell me where I stated I wasn't also a mindless NPC

The rejection of Logos by normies is the #1 priority of jewish interest so they can fill their minds with garbage and control them with false dilemmas.

Greekbro got it
First they deny Truth a few times, then they become malleable
This is the whole reason controlling the narrative is so important to them.

weird, that person actually looks like theyve been attacked. unlike those dykes on the bus

Attached: hmmm.jpg (306x306, 17K)

If I am not mistaken, Russia gave asylum for 15000 white farmers from Africa.

>healthcare is a human right
pottery

Attached: a91719be.jpg (218x240, 5K)

South Africa is a shithole. Leave now white man

Attached: SouthAfricanBlacksCantRead.jpg (640x665, 83K)

Lel +1

These plebs don't realize that no real people can agree

Brb need to dilate

>What's the problem? Jow Forums or should I say "we" laugh at the suffering of other people all the time.

Yeah, but "we" aren't hypocritical about it. For example, this guy's twitter name says "healthcare is a human right" while he is supposedly wishing for blacks to attack white people's health.

>it doesn't matter if the statement is true or not, i must say something unique and special to avoid being called NPC at all costs

Attached: file.png (474x383, 102K)

the goys are property and property has no human rights

Fuck that we will be a bastion of hope in the future. Oom siener said so.

For white people.

nice flag

Attached: 1541449843691.jpg (409x393, 21K)

also, the whole "repeating the term NPC makes you an NPC too" thing has already been said many times, it itself is not unique/special/original

Most white governments are ZOG who want to exterminate the white race. Our governments are overjoyed it's happening in South Africa

>South Africa's education system is let down by lousy niggers

This is why leftards need to be exterminated. They think it's some kind of "right" they have to be coddled

What are white people doing in Africa? Just let those niggers starve themselves to death already.

Farm attacks are a “conspiracy theory”. I have never met a normie who was willing to believe otherwise.

we need a right wing uprising to hang all members of the current government, and go back to leading the world to a brighter future

>human right

that's literally a social construct.

Left can't into irony.

Attached: BD9650C0-FC33-4A64-BA2C-9BB399086AA3.jpg (704x720, 123K)

nice meme but you just admitted that a horde of niggers are stupider than one white woman

Maybe this one is more to your taste.

Attached: AA251757-BE5F-43E0-A5E5-F73390DA5406.jpg (680x979, 155K)

Those people aren’t suffering.
They’re dead.

what does this even mean?

what crime are you talking about precisely that effects all south africans?

The right wing replaces the truth with a lie. The truth being that niggers kill everyone not just whites.

Attached: 1550345708114.jpg (420x480, 49K)

are they killing other niggers for being black?

That isn't relevant. They target whites and whites are a minority thus in danger of being wiped out by nigger. What part of being a murdering nigger is ALWAYS bad do you not get?

King of the Jews

I was explaining the meme. Whites in SA are obviously being targeted with racial violence.

Robberies,car hijackings,rape and murder whereas the right wing(mainly in South Africa) says that its genocide when it happens to white South Africans.Farm attacks are also perfect example.

They are npc’s who have been conditioned since birth to dance along to the tune of the Jew.

Attached: 124D565A-411B-4AEB-9631-87DAF65E3222.jpg (873x458, 66K)

There's been proven targeted attacks on farmers based on their race. You can't deny reality anymore.

Boers are filthy disgusting mutts.

no one is saying this, stop playing the victim

If people haven't woken up to why we are only letting in certain kinds of hand picked refugees there is no saving them. Why the fuck do we not ship the entire continent of Africa over here if we seriously want to let the people that need help the most in?

Attached: Liberia.jpg (1242x1195, 433K)

nice back tracking

So, they want those who are feeding south africans to die?

How racist!

No they never. There are strict requirements one of which is a lot of money then farming expertise. Russia fully supports niggers here and they in turn offer an option to the wealthy and skilled whites that are able to flee. They get money from our government and then get whites to their shit hole to try make it less trash. Fuck the mongoloids and fuck niggers.

Wtf are you talking about?

> healthcare is a human right

Do you have these idiots in your country as well? You suffered thousands of third world migrants wanting gibs while your own country is in economic turmoil. Surely nobody is pro migration and for these third worlders in your country?

Ye well, he said there would be a night blacker than what he saw in the third world war, so pitch black he couldn't see his hands. He was riding and saw whites losing everything they had, everything. The country would initiate an open genocide against whites, but the tide would turn against the blacks I believe. When third world war refugees arrive in south Africa from war devastated Europe his prophecy was that South Africa would be prospering.

cognitive dissonance isn't just a literati-sounding putdown, it's a very severe condition that's met with rage and denial when pointed out to the person suffering from it, because it often invalidates everything a person has been led to believe about a movement they've centered their identity around

Attached: yuri.png (678x381, 242K)

this >216826917 implies that the farm attacks are not different from regular crime then you say > Whites in SA are obviously being targeted with racial violence, have some self awareness faggot

Behaviour is mostly genetic
They are just low empathy monsters and born that way

jews control us

Why are you IP hopping, white skinny effete neoliberal redditor?

>There's been proven targeted attacks on farmers based on their race. You can't deny reality anymore.
Even Trump’s own State Department says that isn’t the case and that farm attacks are simply a result of the high crime rate in South Africa.The State Department do have access to the vast resources of the US intel community.

They're not weird, they're evil. There's nothing weird about evil; it's a fundamental reality of human existence.

>please violently assault more people
????

What part of the word “explaining” do you need help with? Do you want me to google the definition?

show your real flag, kikeboy

Meaning they wants free stuff for themselves, but have no problem with violence against others
Its just genetic low empathy

>t.never read the bible

>blaming teachers' unions for niggers not showing up to class

It means they are either a nigger or a jew or even both.

Attached: 1560103924127m.jpg (1024x526, 83K)

>Statistics South Africa asks people to describe themselves in the census in terms of five racial population groups.[171] The 2011 census figures for these groups were: Black African at 79.2%, White at 8.9%, Coloured at 8.9%, Asian at 2.5%, and Other/Unspecified at 0.5%.[5]

*thinking sounds*

The problem is that there are so many unhinged blue check marks that outrageous fakes now seem believable.

that's weird. in my majority black elementary school that was about the same rate of black 8 and 9 years olds that struggled to read "the".

>whites exterminated in south Africa
>south Africa collapses
>this absolutely will somehow still be the fault of whitey

Let the blacks suffer.

50% of white people hate their own race, I have seen many zoomers get happy when they hear niggers are genociding whites, it is impressive how retarded Europeans, North Americans, and Australians are when it comes to sociology.

niggers kill niggers too

EMAGINE MY SHARK

>impressive how well the propaganda worked on the European, North American, and Australian populations
ftfy

they've been fed a steady diet of media propaganda since birth. if we could just lock in the self hating whites with their subhuman pets the problem would fix itself.

Imagine if all niggers and jews died overnight from a mysterious illness that affects only jews and niggers.
Wouldn't that be great?
It'd be much easier to deport all Asians at that point, as well.

There are heaps of South Africans in NZ. Is the US really not letting any in?

>Believing the words of a crazy nig

>Why no outcry in the news, why only the plight of the poor nigs
Please tell me this is rhetorical question.

Attached: 1544542788170.gif (236x307, 1.56M)

True but if they are of a certain age and the propaganda works on them its probably a genetic behavioural or intelligence problem they have.
And even some that are forced around them, and fear for their safety, still espouse the greatness of "diversity"
Like how communists in the gulags would still talk about how great communism was

That is a nice dream

Why do you idiots never read?

>ate the ass for the first time and woke up like this

Mandatory reminder that South Africa has millions of square miles of unused arable land and the only reason niggers blame white farmers is because nogs believe white farmers stole magical soil and are secretly hording its mystical food growing mystic powers. They don't realize that agriculture is a science that takes work, they fail at growing anything, and then see the white man being successful at which point they assume it must be witchcraft.

This is what they actually believe.

This is what their government is actually basing their decisions on.

You think you know just how unbelievably fucking stupid shitskins are? Think your experience with dumb nogs commiting crimes in first world countries even scratches the surface? This rabbit hole goes deeper than you can possibly imagine.

t. lived in Apefrica 6 months for work. They are not human. They are literally Erectus. You have no idea just how completely disconnected from all forms of reality the average ape really is.

Attached: 1547657677532.gif (250x338, 1.81M)

Whites from Europe, NA, and AU are not like that only because of propaganda, most are very unaware of danger, most can't imagine the sensation of fear, in a way I could say whites have lost their sense of fear thanks to centuries of living without the necessity of being afraid of how would you survive the next day

Because they're idiots.

Attached: Vlad Putin.jpg (700x583, 61K)

Checked and kek'd
The heavy muh white farmers shilling that's been going on here for years, tells me the situation might be quite different from what you describe
Also: white africans are a meme. Under such climate, the white man becomes an extreme degenerate, alcoholic and unwholesome. The upper financial hand he has allows him to freely fuck whomever he wishes, and in the past, toy with natives' lives.
That plus the stealing of the riches, no wonder some niggas are out to kill crackas

>b...but they did nothing with their soil and its riches!
Well the birth rate is low in the western world, as the white man doesn't enjoy sowing his seed anymore.
So it's only normal rapefugees from Erythrea come and breed your sisters, don't you think?

Do you have any sources on the magical dirt for redpilling purporses?

24/7 brainwashed by the media.

Why do you dig this ancient shit up. What are you kikes sliding today?
SAGE

gib me dat magic white boi