Niggers and the Middle-Class

I live in east-London, and I'm one of the last remaining white English cockneys. Literally, everytime I look out of my bedroom window I see niggers nigging. There's been two riots in the last wekk alone - none of which made BBC London news. Yet, when I relay my experiences to other people from around the country, I'm made to feel like a pariah. I'm also accused of being a "racist chav". The worst offenders are white middle-class people who are domiciled in the whitest parts of the country. Seriously, what is going on here? Why are white middle-class people so susceptible to political correctness and willfully blind to the reality of multiculturalism?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf2j3FCZihs
youtube.com/watch?v=fnnG-xn669Y

Attached: image.jpg (630x449, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_commuter_belt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fortunately, I live in Wales, it’s atleast 90% white over here, more blacks than usual but mostly Chinese. Though it is getting worse, your bastard migrants from Manchester are selling their drugs down here. I feel for you Anglo.

Attached: 2F54048E-41BC-4EB5-B8B4-6287887A529F.jpg (900x900, 84K)

Get out of there mate. London is too far gone. Fine a nice town to settle in. May not be as easy to get jobs, but definitely better than hanging around with nigs who are liable to kick off at any moment for no reason

London is massive, there are many happenings in the babylon with 14 million people what did you expect

also
> I live in east-London
move to the north, don't be a loafer

Attached: 1547890775276.jpg (625x625, 46K)

Eight million actually, they aren’t that big

The north-west is not Anglo.

But are you an Anglo?

commuter belt is 14 million

its the unholy alliance of the middle class and immigrants: they trade white wimmins for ten draws and good boy points

I get that we Americans get cucked for our collective guilt over slavery, and Germans have guilt written into their constitution, but I can never understand the rest of Europe sometimes seeming worse than us. Take Sweden for example. Literally why? Why have this sense of duty to niggers who couldn't point out their own country on a map?

Fuck u kraut, be more specific

I'm planning on moving to Essex. Yet, my question remains. Why are middle-class people so gullible? It's not like Britain is a massive nation and they can play the ignorant card. Surely they see this urban decay and nigger criminality?

Yes. 100%.

do what I do, just start putting up posters on lampposts near you home, but dont get seen doing it, declaring the place a whites only zone for the lulz,
then video niggers getting irate about it

Attached: great cat.jpg (1031x1374, 176K)

Because of the collective mentality of being ‘white’
It’s pretty fucking retarded, but people believe if one European race does something, all European races played a part in it because they are white

We're just trendsetters

Are you NA? Being edgy is not going to help anything

Good, has there been a ‘great migration’ of whites in London? This tends to happen in cities infested with minorities. London might very well turn into the next Detroit, leave quickly and come to Wales. You can attend the next eisteddfodd with me, we can have welsh cakes Anglo, it will be far comfier.

Indeed. It's not like we dragged these niggers here. They came of their own free will, yet i'm made to feel responsible for their shitty life choices and primitive reflexes.

Sweden is being controlled by a small ultra-rich elite, industrial and financial business conglomerates, loyal to Carl XVI. Gustaf. The loyalists are doing everything to stay wealthy, even if this means destroying their own country. Money over everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_commuter_belt

>The worst offenders are white middle-class people who are domiciled in the whitest parts of the country.
This is always the case.
They live in gated communities and places so expensive that only the sub-elite can afford them.
This happens in the US as well, looking at you, Northern California yuppies.

No it's called feminism. "White people" in general have a stronger ethnic/national identity then a racial one (with the exception of mutt white Americans who are generally a mixture of different European ethnicities). However, feminism subverts all of that.

Maybe it's time to give some of those posh/middle class whites a bit of the ole "part 'n parcel" if you catch my drift.

PART AND PARCEL RIGHT?

They’re not rich enough for fuck you money, and they’re not poor enough to not give a fuck. The middle class is all about status. Therefore they signal the hardest.

Start a youtube channel just filming it all.

London is still better than any megacity of this size in the US, which would only be Los Angeles and Chicago

>Why are middle-class people so gullible?

It's a common assumption that people end up in the middle class because they are extremely intelligent.
Generally though, the middle class are where they are because they fit well into society. They are meek, well-mannered people who followed the rules, stayed in school and eventually got a nice white-collar job to show for it.
Their stand-out feature is going with the flow and being a happy cog in the machine.
For this reason, having opinions that are outside the consensus is unimaginable to them, as all they have comes from their ability to fit in.
Even if they were to see it for themselves, they would be afraid to express anything that might out them as non-conforming. So you may convince them, but you will never get them to stop parroting the same lines as long as their happy, bourgeois lives are at stake.

This is why class works. Look how insulated they are. They can't even see what its like for you, would that they cared to. You're clearly not meant to live as them, if you're down there with the darkies.

You know what out reward will be fore getting rid of the kikes and niggers? A century or more of class warfare. WE sholdn't be fighting with goals of erecting utpoia for ourselves. REvolution is faggot kike shit. Revenge is white as fuck. We should be living with a mind to be god's hammer, an not our own redemption. Fuck redemption, fuck narrative. We got soft, and this is our punishment. WE can go quietly or take our licking like men and dish it right back on our way out. Goebbels "slamming the door of the world" speech as our mantra. fuck nihilsm, fuck virtue, fuck riding the tiger, fuck Jesus, fuck the church, fuck the 14 words. Our energy at this point should be that of the berzerker.

The biggest enemy of white people are the white people themselves

>Why are white middle-class people so susceptible to political correctness and willfully blind to the reality of multiculturalism?
The media that controls the taboos of society.

It's because Jews and their puppets are putting out these ideas. There's no logic to it, obviously.

Feminism has little to do with it. The issue is social taboos that are created and spread by racial enemies, like Jews. Without media propaganda, none of this stuff would be as bad as it is.

share webms or btfo