How much should we pay each black person for slavery reparations?

I think $500,000 would be fair. Is this too much or too little?

Attached: box.jpg (750x633, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w54g3Q_A9-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In Zimbabwe dollars? Yes.

Any amount won't matter because unless they hand it to an investment banker they'll just spend it right away

When are Slavs getting reparations
Slav comes from the word slave for fucks sake

I have no idea. my family probably came over on a tug boat from Italy long after the civil war. I should also get reparations though

5 thousand million trillion dollars each, and a bullet

>How much should we pay each black person for slavery reparations?
A one way plane ticket to Africa.

150 to 190k, depending on if the primary ancestor was a woman or a man.

>I think $500,000 would be fair. Is this too much or too little?

Attached: 1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg (258x245, 20K)

What's the interest rate on 300,000 Union boy's lives?

>we

Does that mean asians would pay as well? why not just forbid blacks from paying taxes?
>even though most already do

they should pay whites money for ruining our society

Nothing.

Black people owe white America. Not just for the tens of thousands of white men that died to free them from slavery, but for the century plus of having to deal with all the bad shit blacks do.

3 ft of rope for each.

Why do we owe current black people money for slavery?

In monopoly money. To be fair, they wouldn't know the difference.

Slave comes from the word Slav actually.

before it happens buy stock in gm and new port cigarettes

However much $38 billion divides up among the people who actually descended from slaves.

They thing they will get for free from me is a big old fuck off

the funny thing is they're probably closer related dna wise to the slave owners lul so they would owe themselves

only able to be accepted if you have never accepted welfare

Facts.

How about a type of credit card with $200 dollars a month to spend at what ever grocery store they want

how about reduced taxes?

How about leniency in application processies

>plane ticket
Not paying for a fucking flight. Shoot them into the ocean and if they can float back to their shithole good for them

Black people want whites to feed them, clothe then, house them, and provide them with medical care. Basically, they want to be slaves again.

We should repay them each with a one way ticket back to africa. It's literally the only fair way to make amends for bringing their ancestors from africa.

a boat back to Africa how does that sound?

> food stamps
>no job = not paying taxes
>affirmative action

I say pay them a huge chunk of money for each...like lottery money's worth. They will die broke, drugged, estranged from their families just like most lottery winners...

Honestly, why are so many americans so uneducated regarding welfare? The black population was respectable and hard workin back in the 50's and 60's, and were slowly but surely making their way up towards the higher classes...despite societal opposition. Then, BOOM! The crackpipe of welfare was firmly placed between their lips and it all crumbled.... and now they want MOAR MOAR like a fucking addict who thinks an overdose will solve all his problems.

Honestly, do it, and you'll rid yourselves of most blacks, while infusing the economy with some cold hard cash printed out of thin air, after which you'll slowly phase it out of the economy so inflation doesn't hit too hard.

Zero. Niggers have already received trillions in welfare.
Give the uppity pieces of shit a one-way ticket to Africa.

1 plane ticket to Africa per person With citizenship + $10,000 cash card, now how much should we pay wypipo for the endless dead and lost Generation's 1 Million per person should do.

You get 10 ft of rope.

Attached: 3Dnogger.jpg (749x904, 67K)

But the bullet first

give me fucking break only subhuman would want something like this

Slav comes from the word Slava which means glory. Slavic languages are very literal in their naming of things. For instance pole (pronounced (pol-ee) means field and that's what Poland is named after it's a land where there is a field. Nemzi is the word for Germans, which basically means "gibberish" because ancient Slavs couldn't understand German so they called them Gibberish people.

Also, some free blacks owned slaves of their own... should the descendants of those slaves be awarded only two thirds, considering their massa was black?

-$1,000,000

negative interest rate

The vast majority of the descendants of slaves in muricah have white blood so they can actually pay themselves.

Attached: hg.png (1722x652, 169K)

About tree fiddy

>How much should we pay each black person for slavery reparations?

Here's you forty, we're working on the mule.

Attached: forty.jpg (1200x1600, 426K)

$500k but you need to move back to Africa. You don't get to claim reparations and still live with the people who enslaved you. If 2/3 of blacks took this option it would cost a mere $10 trillion (for example, war in Iraq cost $2T) it would pay itself in 10 years or so.

Every black that was enslaved should recieve 500k from the slave owner that enslaved them. That seems fair.

A free ticket to africa

10 cumshots per week on big black butts and asses

Who's "we" exactly?

How did the cat stand up like that, is that evolution?

We're my reperations?

I suggest one of these for every nigger

Attached: 2jfjg5f5hj5f31z.jpg (1600x1200, 178K)

Attached: 1558309656351.png (1508x1020, 140K)

That would cost twenty trillion.

>I think $500,000 would be fair. Is this too much or too little?
400$ based on current price of negros in Libyan slave markets.
But nobody alive today was a slave, and if they deserve reparations for slavery then by the same token they owe the whites even more for all the government handouts they have been taking since slavery was abolished.

And based on how many more whites they have killed they also ought to pay that money back.
$ 1'000'000 per nigger would not be enough. But if they pay and go back to Africa I think most parties involved would be ok.

1 5.56mm bullet.

Nigger, those africans are still - to this day - hopping on boats to be American slaves.
Pools closed until niggers stop floating across the Atlantic and DEMANDING to be our slaves.
Shit’s been going on TOO LONG!

How bout 100k provided they spend it all in liberia? That money is worth so much more there, the liberians will be happy to acommodate all the billions flowing in, blacks will be rid of whitey, they can listen to their shuck and jive all night on their own terms back in their homeland, buy all the glocks they want, maybe give them to their kids and fight for fun and territory and shit, and maybe, yeah, one or two will eat some hearts butt nekkid, but hey, i say that's just human nature, nothing wrong with that, heart is hood for your soul, bring good luck to man and army brothers, make man stronger than bullets, can no man tell them dey wrong especially not whitey, now pass summa da fried chickin'

One .22

You wont kill noggers with that

Tell that to Kate Steinle

Inert ammunition? Ok... you fucking edgy retard.

how about we just abolish taxes

3-5 year trial run for black people

then the rest of the country to make things fair

there wont be any payments. they would have to prove they are descended from a slave. america has brought in many from kenya, samolia and hatti over the years. some black people lived up north during the civil war even if all the ones brought here in the past were brought as slaves some had gained their freedom and i dont think they would ever get paid

then you have to factor in that the tax payers would have to pay while we have a never ending war on terror and democrats want free healthcare (a boondoggle) and republicans want a giant wall (also a boondoggle) .

so its not happening. deal with it and move on with your life

Slave comes from Slav due to so many slavs being enslaved. Go fuck a sheep.

This
>shidddddd imma finna git me a gat damn rollz royce

Attached: 1560721634118.png (712x802, 323K)

$500,000 is fair. Hand them over here.

>pay
We already did pay for their freedom during the Civil war. Its not our fault that they don't have the capacity to understand their freedom.

How about kirmes cotton candy?

Attached: 1554030790873.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

All of your money. And your house.

well, user, that's a good question. Considering that no one alive today is a slave, or has owned one, how about paying nothing?

About 350

Single payments of .22 LR

Until they stop asking for more.

Attached: 1552964711387.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

yes, I approve of niggers repaying the trillions in welfare
I'll take my cut in cash

rite?

I have union soldiers in my family's history AND we never owned slaves. Blacks owe me for fucks sake.

I think that was his point mart sharter. You aren't doing is any favors by appearing this dense.

Sure...Sounds good fellas...I support reparations and you should too. Nothing will accelerate this clown show quicker then taking money from one group of people that worked hard for it and give it to another that didnt...Bring it bitches, like get this over with already...

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

it's germany, you know they can't own anything fun.

Attached: cwXZQAZ.jpg (4032x2268, 830K)

“White folks give nigger money because know first white man comes along with a band going to get it all back, so nigger can go to work for some more.”

How about we destroy the government and infrastructure and declare open season on everyone

the federal government is already a gigantic machine which exists only to shovel money from white people to brown people. Isn't the net lifetime budgetary impact of the average African American something like -$720,000? There are your reparations right there.

That's fair as long as they renounce US citizenship, return to Africa, and never come back to the US under penalty of castration and death.

Attached: nothing.jpg (575x353, 121K)

Millions of whites gave their lives to niggers to beg for more. If they ask one more time exterminate their ungrateful race? Oh that’s toooo harsh?? Fuck you, you can die with them race traitor! /thread SAGE

I think 40 acres and an ox was fair then, and it's a fair now.

Only were a little strapped for land, so we should buy a big plot in Sierra Leone or Liberia and deport anyone who elects to take their reparations

she was killed by a .40

but this guy got the educational institution high score with a Glock and a Walther P22 cos good shot placement

Attached: 563cd25686d16.image.jpg (400x267, 19K)

>lack people owe white America. Not just for the tens of thousands of white men that died to free them from slavery, but for the century plus of having to deal with all the bad shit blacks do.
This.
Also if you go through US recent history and did a tally of every single government expense that has gone to niggers. Aka US taxpayer money. And you deducted that from let´s say the ridiculous 500,000 dollars. You´d end up with every single nigger owing the US taxpayer 500,000 dollars or more.
The notion of 'reparations' is ridiculous. And i fucking hate niggers for constantly living in the past! I FUCKING HATE THEM FOR THIS SHIT.. there are so many things in past that were rough, not to mention how africans were the one who enslaved them and sold them in the fucking first place.
Niggers should get absolutely fucking nothing. Especially since they are claiming it from i guess every european american, eventhough it´s provable that only 1-3% of them even owned any..
>the federal government is already a gigantic machine which exists only to shovel money from white people to brown people. Isn't the net lifetime budgetary impact of the average African American something like -$720,000? There are your reparations right there.
Exactly, it´s fucking ridiculous. if you talk about who owes someone something. Every fucking nigger in USA owes american people money.. RIDICULOUS amount they probably owe american taxpayers like 1 million or more each!

And then some fucking dumbass nigger today want to take YOUR MONEY today, and give it to themselves.. WHILST THEY ALREADY OWE white people ridiculous amounts of money to begin with. The only response to that should be go fuck yourself nigger.

I think that $100,000 a year, for a no less than 15 years (and no maximum) for each year they were enslaved is fair reparations. But if you weren't personally enslaved its kind of a moot point

it is more merciful to kill them all, then have them and their kin struggle continue.

Niggers owe US taxpayers so many money that the only reason they should get a single cent more. Is if you paid them to move to africa and BE BARRED from coming back to USA.. aka repatriation.. And then you said ok nigger it´s ok you owe american taxpayers over 1 million dollars each. We forgive that... if you just fuck off to africa, we pay you one time payment of 25,000 dollars. And you leave USA and you never come back. That´s the only payment to niggers that would be acceptable for niggers to ask from american taxpayers. I mean they take so much US taxpayer money already, why they fuck are they asking for more to begin with? Who do they think pays the taxes? HAHA

We're my reparations at white man?

A flight to Africa

how about the nice round figure of absolutely fucking nothing?

Ask the descendants of the slavers.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w54g3Q_A9-k

Around 1500 USD if they return to Africa or submit to sterilization and lobotomies if they must remain in the White society.

Forty acres and a mule. In South Africa.

negative one hundred billion dollars

Attached: 1560260865296.jpg (355x397, 34K)

everyone in this thread is fucking cancer

sage

They only get any sum of money so long as they can prove via genealogy that their ancestors were slaves. But since most nigs don't even know their dads I feel like we won't be giving away much money.

>robbing peter to pay jamal

Attached: our uncle.jpg (209x200, 16K)

When will I be getting my reparations white man?