Be American

>be American
>nice dinner date at a restaurant
>receive completely ordinary "service"
>leave server an ordinary 15% tip
>get bitched out
Why is the USA like this?

Attached: 1560447499822.jpg (1080x1045, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.to/qTKq/zBmK8ZLMEX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why is the USA like this?
And it's not only restaurants where this happens.
Submitted for your consideration, the following review on Yelp:

Attached: 1.png (593x659, 50K)

Attached: 2.png (625x609, 46K)

Who eats out if current year? Save money and eat at home.

Attached: 3.png (695x489, 33K)

replace them with robots:
no error
no spit
30% cheaper bill.

because you mutts are whiny and argumentative

just accept a fixed price and receive service in silence

Attached: 1554656420989.jpg (972x1023, 146K)

yelp.to/qTKq/zBmK8ZLMEX
Capitalism strikes again!

Lol
And is anyone surprised that it was a woman who flipped her shit and got the place closed down?

American beta males tipping at all makes people believe they are entitled to arbitrary amounts of extra money. That's why you don't tip, appeasement is never enough

America is the land of the free and also the land of unrestricted capitalism

>he still fucking tipped her
he deserved it

>Bitch that a delayed tip is the reason for their financial troubles (despite also saying that other customers always tip)
>Bitching result in hair stylist losing customer.
Like pottery, stupid ego driven entitled bitch.

>I cannot read : the useless tripfaggot post
Typical. He tried to give her a tip, she refused to take it.

Restaraunts are disgusting.

so the guy was a nigger who went in, knowing he didn't have enough to leave a tip. it's not like the haircut price was a mystery to him, since he claims he's a regular customer. so, instead of telling the barber *beforehand* that he wouldn't be able to leave a tip, he waits until *after* she performed the service to tell her he didn't have enough. that's just top-tier nigger behavior and he deserved to be lambasted and good on the manger for not stepping in.

>be american
>order food in restaurant
>one plate is fucked up, send it back, no problem tiny mistake and quickly fixed
>waiter asks why i didn't tip, even though they "put in extra effort" by fixing the mistake they made
starting to feel like mr pink

Attached: 1556176432840.png (280x270, 50K)

Hitler said it best:
"An american is a creature with the appearance of a european, the behaviour of a nigger and the soul of a jew"

Attached: IMG_1863.jpg (505x702, 61K)

How does that change what I said you absolute fucking moron? Whether she accepted the tip or not does not make a difference to man's intention to tip her.

Attached: jeoHEb9[2].jpg (320x320, 28K)

Americans don't understand maths.

Percentage does not diminish with a big bill.

fucking retard

This guy sounds like a massive faggot

Who the fuck doesn’t tip when they get a haircut

And who the fuck talks like that?
Patronize ? Tenuous ?

PretentiousPseudo Intellectual Ewwwww

Attached: 303DA6C1-8FD7-4EC4-9899-861F01C29D01.jpg (326x353, 25K)

Cringe

My baseline is 30%, and I adjust from there based on service.

Why would someone go to a salon if they are a bit short? If someone doesn't have more than 20 bucks to spare they should probably cut back on luxuries like salons

That would be the last tip I ever gave that bitch. Tipping is not mandatory. Anyone who gets in your face about a low tip deserves to get BTFO.

ok wayne

A fiver is pretty cheap on a $20 haircut. I give my girl $17-20 usually and she does an outstanding job every time. Bless her heart she can't do the mental math to figure out how much I just tipped but she cuts my hair well and makes me look good.

WHERES RACHEL

I'm a waiter and I fucking hate tipping when I go out to eat. It makes the bill way more expensive than necessary. I work at a decently high end place and it blows my mind when people with ~200 dollar tabs tip me like forty or more bucks. Most I've made from one single table is about a hundred. Even average size ones I get like five to ten dollars which is pretty ludicrous considering how easy it is. But hey, it's quick cash for me at the end of the night so I take advantage of it. Probably the highest paying job I could do right now while I'm working on a degree and other avenues.

Fucking insane, the baseline should be 10% if tipping is to be legal at all.

wait, you tip when getting a haircut?
what the fuck?

The only appropriate amount to tip is none at all.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 112K)

Is it? I'd heard the norm was 15-20% some years ago.

Why should they be tipped? Don't they have salaries?

S O U R C E

Can someone explain how having the exact amount charged for a service is being "a little short"?

You make a scene and leave the restaurant like Tony Montana does in the movie.

‘You need people like me! To feel better about yourselves! There goes the BAD GUY!’

It’s not. Tipping is like a guarantee that your wait person will take care of you. If they don’t, no tip.

Now if a wait person wants to argue with me about why no tip... first words out of mouth very loudly.. YOU FUCKIN SUCK AT YOUR JOB... LEARN TO TYPE...

It's the same here, and even worse because we don't have the special tipping-is-expected service industry slave wage that Americans have. Tips usually aren't even appreciated, they're just expected. It's another fucking marketing gimmick like not including tax in the displayed price.

Europeans are weird in a lot of ways, but at least there I paid the price they listed and if the service was good I rounded up to the nearest Euro if I felt like it and no one ever acted like it was mandatory.

Tipping culture is shit. Just list the price the thing is worth and I'll decide to pay it or not. Don't try to manipulate me by displaying lower prices and then guilt me into paying you more.

Attached: 1558202597595.png (800x1000, 396K)

I don’t like getting anything delivered for this very reason. I don’t want to have to tip them and pay a delivery charge that they don’t even see any of. Just go out when you want to go out.

Tipcucks, only in America.

Here in Glorious Europe, our government taxes us instead

we always tip

Attached: 1465650477394.jpg (1440x1587, 355K)

Yes thank you fuck

>Who the fuck tips when they get a haircut
Fixed

What the fuck? We are supposed to tip hairdressers now? This is why I just shave my head.

the stylist was a big blue gummed nigger and fuck this gay capcha shit

>an ordinary 15% tip

Attached: 1507930812571.jpg (800x800, 185K)

do you get a complimentery BJ with your haircut

I tip pilots after we have landed
after I'm done clapping of course

>and the soul of a jew
I love how the Jew admits his race is a negative aspect. Can't disagree.

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 10K)

How do I know she's was black?

heh. wanna know what he said about kikes? :^)

The chick sounds like a massive cunt but wtf, this guy is a faggot. If you can’t tip when it’s expected, don’t use the service.

I went to a Chinese buffet one time..The ones where you get your own food and stuff.

so it's time to pay after the meal and the ching ching waitress comes to pick up the receipt and then looks at the receipt, at me, at the receipt and says.. get this:

No tip!

I say, what's that ya say?

No tip!

Oh yeah. That's right. No tip. You didn't do anything for me.

She got all pissy and stormed off.

I hate tips,if you are going to charge me over getting my order taken and my food delivered to my table I would rather go to the front desk and ask for my food there and be called when its done so I can take it to my table like in most cafes in my country. In no other job do people expect to be paid for doing nothing,I never tip,fuck waiters,ask your boss for money not me,its not my job to pay your salary.

trips of truth

With that I would pick up the cash on the table (if it was still there) and drop a penny in a glass. A server's tip relies on politeness.

I have also played the game where I have cash on the table, from the beginning and as they fuck up, return it to my billfold. Doing it obviously to show my point.

Having a job is a payment in itself. Waiters are a dime and dozen. I never tipped when I visited Boston because frankly I won't return and service is over the top. Like, bitch just leave me alone to enjoy my steak without asking me questions every 5 fucking minutes about how everything is. This one women waiter almost fell down on the floor when I told her "excuse me, I have a question about this beer". Sweating profusely she was uttering "i-I-is there a-anything e-wrong?". The look on her face was one of a royal fuck up followed with a record scratch and "yep, that's me". I reassured her nothing was wrong, just that the ale was tasty and I wanted to know where it was brewed as I asked for some local beer to try. She started laughing and wiping sweat off her forehead and told me about the brewery that made it. After finishing the meal I asked for the bill, cost me $43 in total and I left exactly $43 in the book thing and left to continue my exploration of Boston without looking back. All I saw was a smile from her on my way out as I had to walk past the check in area.

Attached: 1559085783056.jpg (125x125, 2K)

A 100% tip for anything is just retarded. You're paying $40 for a haircut

>moving the plate and a glass around deserves 20% of the price of whatever you ate
Literally the most retarded system, if anyone should get a percentage of the full price it's the cook since he's responsible for handling (possibly expensive) ingredients and creating the food in the first place.

> tipping

And you call us 'cucks'.

Lmao.

It's a neverending cycle because Americans are just inherently stupid. "I hate the system but I still tip anyway!" is an excuse while enabling the tipping culture. Waiters get minimum wage either way, the restaurant has to pay if they make too little in tips. Thus not tipping = making the restaurant pay after all.

How is it still a "tip" then?

The existence of tipping reinforces itself, since the expectation that they'll recieve tips means that they're wages are lower than they otherwise would be, which in turn means the tips are needed.

10% is a hard limit, if you tip more than that you are a faggot.

Pilots think clappers are retarded lmao, they can't even hear you. Asked my friend is she likes it.
>Would you clap at the busdriver for doing his job?
and
>Lmao no clappers are retarded.

>waitresses knowing what the table tipped them before the table leaves
sorry, this doesnt happen.

I'll tip a waiter but now I'm seeing a tip option for cashiers. Why the fuck would I tip the cashier if all they did was type in the menu item and give me my receipt?

I hate tipping culture, not for the reasons you may think. Im a cop and i cant tell you how many calls ive been on that parties of 6 niggers or more argue over the automatic gratuity with a restaurant. They are always indignant about it, listen niggers we all know the rules its nothing new. Pay the bill and go

I'd say my trip to russia was way more capitalistic in nature than my previous tip to the us.
you had to "tip" fucking everyone to get basic shit done; even the fucking police.
you can also call them bribes, but the idea is the same.
without money changing hands, you are not a human in those countries

So the restaurant can slash the cashier's wages too.

Passengers think clappers are retarded too...

>Be OP
>Suck massive cocks all day long
>Take a break to repost same shit every single fucking day like a fucking retard
>Why?

The mysteries of the universe.

Wasn't it that way in USSR also? Bribes all the time?

>restaurants
>tipping
Hah, no.

Attached: love is the reason why.jpg (1586x1189, 157K)

It's illegal to charge someone more than the sticker price here, if an item scans higher than the price you get the first one free. If it scans lower you get the first one at that price.

Attached: 1558640704527.jpg (480x640, 12K)

This.

not having mandatory tipping culture is the one thing I really wish the US would do like Europe, tipping culture is fucking retarded. restaurant owners should just pay their fucking employees rather than passing it onto the customers

I hate tipping so much.

10 or 15 years ago, 10%-12% was considered standard and 15% was considered good. Now these bums think you're a cheapskate for giving 15%.

The exception is fine dining, service staff at excellent restaurants are still true professionals and understand 15% is good. It's mainly the cheap and middle tier restaurants where all of this whining is coming from.

The people whining about tips lie about how little they make. Their typical bullshit "I GET LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE UNLESS YOU TIP ME!". Well guess what you work like 6 different parties in an hour and if one of them leaves you a $10 you are way beyond minimum wage, but what they don't tell you is lots of servers even at cheap or middle tier places will hand over $100 in tips a day. They are doing just fine. The truth is these people are fucking drug addict degenerates who chain smoke and abuse alcohol and opiates on the job so they try and guilt people into financing their drug habits.

Attached: 97.jpg (650x650, 76K)

Based. Have you ever had to arrest anybody or do they always end up paying.

found the subhuman waitstaff too incompetent to get a real job

Imagine paying extra money for food lmfao. Here's a tip, get a better job.

This

Relying on tips is poorfaggotry, and white men don't support poorfaggotry.

>15% tip
>ordinary
I'm an engineering student working as a pizza delivery driver, most cutomers either don't tip at all or round up to the next full euro.
If I got tiped 15%, I'd be very happy.
(Yes, we remember if you tip or not, yes we may deliver to customers that tip earlier than to ones that don't even if they ordered later or throw in some extras)

Then you should use prices that are economically viable like a normal person, instead of bitching that your prices are too low. Is the entire US this retarded?

My wife and I no longer go to restaurants (unless we are traveling).

Instead we either cook the meal or get it delivered (various delivery services you can get with your phone will go to restaurants and bring the food to you).

This way we don't have to deal with shitty crowds, shitty service and someone stealing my credit card info or "shaming" me online for not leaving a good enough tip.

>Yes, we remember if you tip or not
I tip at 4 places only. My hairdresser, my lunch place, and the two pizza places I order from.
Feels naughty going out to eat when you're travelling, paying with cash, and leaving no tip

especially since i am a handsome white man so it hits them outta left field that i am secretly a nigger

>argue over the automatic gratuity with a restaurant. They are always indignant about it,
As any reasonable person would be. "Automatic gratuities" are bullshit, I'd walk out if they tried pulling that shit on me. Try and charge me more because I brought more business into your establishment. Bullshit
>The exception is fine dining, service staff at excellent restaurants are still true professionals
Yeah, that's a load.

Shut the fuck up. You don’t have to tip a person for doing their job. Hair stylists don’t even get paid less than minimum wage like a waiters and they don’t deserve the tips either. How about you start recognizing tipping for what it is? It’s a nice thing to do. To pretend that you or anybody else owes any more than what the service costs is the purest form of cuckoldry. People in other countries don’t take tips and they get by just fine on even worse wages. Why, in the richest country on earth, can’t these people get by with their wage? It’s because retards like you fuel their habit of living out of apartments they can’t afford, shopping for clothes weekly, and abusing their resources— only possible because your stupid ass will bend over backwards for any retard working a low IQ job that includes customer service. You’re what’s wrong with America.
Tipping americans should be fucking executed. It’s the surest sign of sub 100 IQ.

Tipping works really well for delivery and actually makes sense because they will prioritize you if they recognize your address. There are a couple places I order from and I never tip really big but I give then like 4 dollars every time and now when I order from them they bring me my food in 30 minutes or less and it's hot and fresh every time.

Fucking hell. What percentage do burgers tip? If it's a fancy restaurant, you're probably looking at around $200 for two, right? So the cunt is gonna be making ~$30 a table

>Then you should use prices that are economically viable like a normal person

ah, but they do. tipping is an extra, a way for good workers to get rewarded, and poor workers to get punished. but feminists twisted tipping around so ''everyone'' ''deserves'' a tip, even when they don't.

a good server makes more than i do, because they deserve to

If you work for tips you fucked up in life.

You're an idiot. There isn't a decent restaurant in America that doesn't have an automatic gratuity for parties of 6 or more. You would know this if you had any experience with restaurants. The fact you don't know that service people at fine dining establishments really know their shit proves it too.

Yeah I dont mind tipping delivery people since driving in my city is actually pretty awful.

fancy restaurants in america are applebee's and olive garden

and we clap at the end of the meal

15% tipping tax
20% and don't tip tax

Based

I mean, I don't usualy expect customers to tip unless we do something extra for them.
That means stuff like:
>5th floor or higher with no lift
>delivering to your bed in the hospital
>delivering to the mental facility in the hospital
>delivering way outside of delivery area
>getting you something from a store
>taking the trash out
Technicly I could be an asshole and wait at the dor for you to come, but I don't.