I hope Jow Forums doesn't have any daughters that compete in sports

I hope Jow Forums doesn't have any daughters that compete in sports.

Attached: 1560930782711.jpg (613x577, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/05/17/house-equality-act-transgender-womens-sports/
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5/text
cbsnews.com/news/connecticut-transgender-athletes-face-federal-discrimination-complaint-from-females-over-title-ix-violations/
youtube.com/watch?v=J7NdYjByLII&has_verified=1
youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only sport my daughter plays is naked oil wrestling with me

>having daughters
>hits pipe

dailycaller.com/2019/05/17/house-equality-act-transgender-womens-sports/
>Eight Republicans crossed party lines to vote for the bill, which had unanimous Democratic support.
Hm.

Please be legit and not a troll post...

probably is, because female athletes have won many lawsuits against trannies competing with them

Based and papi pilled.

Based. I would trully transition for the chance to humilliate some girls and have free pass to those thots locker rooms.

Public schools...

Accelerate

Shud dhe fugg ub pikod XXXDDDXDXDXDD

I cannot conceive of anything more cucked than having a daughter who competes in sports.

Attached: 1559000103717.jpg (540x540, 96K)

Please tell me this isn't real

This. Let the madness crash down upon us and bring us to ruin. Only from the ashes and rubble can we emerge, all other cleanses will wash us away with it.

>Not wanting your daughter to stay fit and healthy so she can provide strong offspring to a partner you approve of.
Fag

I actually think the girls in the track team would run faster if a Tyrone with a raging boner ran after them.

The federal government needs to be fucking reigned in
This is getting out of hand

This country is going down the big gay brown shitter. The only people possibly capable of slowing or maybe stopping it have demonstrated that they aren't gonna do shit except help to accelerate it. Prepare accordingly folks.

Attached: what happened to your boulder goy.jpg (938x752, 53K)

Haahaha so much for womens rights.

Chad and Chadwick are now identifying as girls. Sorry Susie and Amanda. You're off the team. Your lifetimes dedication has been for nothing.

>Chad walks into female locker room after easy 150-0 win against Varsity womens soccer team
>strips out of his soccer dress and leggings, 10 inch flaccid penis dangling
>"nice game girls, better luck next time"

Wouldn't this effect women being able to get sports scholarships?

haha fuck women. they support this retarded shit. fuck em.

No bigot. Trans women ARE women.

Finally, women’s sports become interesting.

>"Don't stare at my penis you lesbian"

This will do more to advance the conservative movement than any meme battle ever could.

Most people have the theoretical side, which determines their opinions on subjects that don't touch them; and the practical side, which determines their opinions on issues that directly affect them.

So what will happen here? Boys will start competing in girls sports, and will win anything because their male bodies are wired better for physical sports.

This will cause a decline in female participation in sports, combined with the real firsthand knowledge that the entire idea is just unfair. And, since it involves them personally, it will cause a direct personal bitterness that isn't going to go away. In the future, every time they are faced with the endless supply of new crazy liberal ideas, they will remember how their high school years were ruined by liberalism, and they will revolt.

Already we have seen girls dropping out of sports because of this; and they are not being shy explaining the reasons.

Nice...

*Cranks Filter: "Hey Man Nice Shot" to full volume on the radio...
*Shifts into 3rd gear
*Slams gas peddle to the floor

Destiny Awaits...

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

What is wrong with girls in sports?
It keeps girls healthy and not land whales
Keeps girls social and not socially retarded
Not to mention sports or physical activities like ballet and other types of dance which have strong cultural connections
You people just don’t like girls doing anything for themselves at this point
Enjoy your fat unsociable daughters

would this bill apply to NCAA sports? I might pick up softball if so.

Yeah my boomer parents pushed my sister to play basketball all the way to college so she would get a scholarship. Now she comes home with her girlfriend every Christmas and calls them Nazis.

just one more straw on the bale. it sucks right now, but the payoff will be golden as everyone and their dog turns on the dems and the nation fades to deep red. ACCELERATE!

Attached: ACCELERATIONISM.gif (474x267, 3.8M)

This.
This is perhaps the best and most clear-cut example of leftism going too far.
This shit isn't just theoretical as you said, this impacts these girls directly.
This is also a super redpill about leftism being fucking insane. If you try to tell the left that these trannies have an advantage they just call you a bigot. Imagine being a teenage girl trying to explain to the adults that these trannies OBVIOUSLY have an advantage, and getting shut down.

the bill lets trannies play with actual women and destroy them in every sport. No one is against women playing sports it's just a sad state of affairs that these lefties want mentally ill men to compete in women's sports.

Attached: 84873AFA-BC87-412E-B489-FFB0C6164BB8.jpg (500x598, 347K)

this man get is

>allowing your daughter to be surrounded by niggers

>cunt-munching dyke
>provide offspring

Attached: 5d010a3ef2f479288e46e70a-1920-960.jpg (1920x960, 219K)

I was referring to forgot to add the tag

Surely, this will help them in the upcoming elections.

Attached: sisko_facepalm.gif (300x300, 976K)

Tennis, golf, volleyball, are great sports for females

>we’re all equal
>oh shit this “duud” is huge
And this is how feminists destroy themselves

But we saved enough money to update the kitchen...twice!

Attached: Marketing-to-Baby-Boomers.jpg (844x500, 91K)

Witnessed

kek

Sports are for lazy faggots, which is why the dems want men to compete in girls sports. The only acceptable physical activities that you need to become proficient at are:
Archery/Hunting/Shooting
Gardening/Animal Husbandry
Building/Digging wells
Machining
Any sort of endurance training

TRANSED

fpbp, OP is a faggot

Aye, Papi!!!

It's also already happening inside of the LGBT movement in regards to the role that transgenders play in the movement and their outsized role.

Having a few gay family members, I have to listen to all the shit, and something interesting is happening...

1. MTF pre-op joins the movement.
2. Insist they ARE a woman, movement publicly agrees.
3. Insists everyone recognizes him as a "woman".

but...

4. As a woman, he then identifies as gay. He asks a lesbian out. Now she's in a position where she's being asked out by someone with a penis, which she has no interest in.

5. In the case of one of my family members, she's suddenly looked on as a bigot in her own group because she won't date the woman with a penis.

This shit is happening all over. From what I've heard, the old-school gays, whose goal was to be allowed to marry and to not be beaten up for being gay are now facing the young crowd of trans who want to turn all of that upside down.

Women will be relegated to fuckable holes.

Attached: sugardady.png (1425x631, 1.11M)

are you the town rapist by any chance?

>using a pumpkin as a chili bowl
It really is Jow Forums that gives us the greatest advice

Proposed by glowniggers.
Ordained by God.

Attached: 777.jpg (400x183, 18K)

finally women's sports will be entertaining to watch

No but it would affect them

Link?

but to tyrone and not to the finish line

Imagine being a lawyer and billing 200$ /hour to some family in the hamptons because their spoiled daughter got 5th place instead of 3rd.

how do feminists justify voting for people that do this?

This

Yes. If the scholarships are based on performance, all of the MTF will get them.

If they try to counter by allotting a certain amount to biological women, they will be hit with title 9 sanctions.

Again... this story, if true, will do more to advance the conservative movement that almost anything in recent years.

glowworms push for violence. the outcome of accelerationism isnt necessarily violent, but a sharp turn in perspective/law. some faggots cant into gray areas and think in booleans. not my problem

Name one

>thots will run away from a BBC
no

Wooosh

So we really need to come up with a new system to separate gifted athletes from mediocre regardless from sex assigned at birth. This will ultimately lead to a more equatable and competitive environment for sports as a whole.

Never a chance. The election ruined this place

This is a fucking clown world we're living in. Democrats are literally the devil.

Attached: lol.png (325x295, 176K)

Lol I hope its real

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.21M)

Hi Newfag/glownigger

>even in his imagination he's not the rich family in the Hamptons who can afford to pay $200/hour to a sleazy lawyer.

The fuck is wrong with you man?

That’s a kike lawyer dreaming m8
Shitposting for (You)s

Equality.

fpbp

Equality Act. Passed May 20th, referred to Senate.

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5/text

I wish I was still in high school. I was a 3 sport athlete and started 4 years in all 3 sports. I would STILL just claim I identified as a woman so I could smoke these bitches while also being able to change in the locker room with them.

Attached: 1559767523952.jpg (677x1024, 86K)

Can't wait. ALL conservatives should be pushing and voting for this as well. Maybe add this shit into some "hate crime" legislation as well. This is not an acceleration but moving many against the cancer that is modern liberalism.

Acceleration if real
GAD GAS GAS

Nice digits user...

This

I for one welcome this clown bill

and they will stay like the way they are because it's more profitable for the (((owners))) to entertain then to actually be useful

>Now she's in a position where she's being asked out by someone with a penis, which she has no interest in.

This is great, more men getting their dicks wet, more lesbians being penetrated and impregnated. Win/win. I'm with the trans community on this one.

Once again, Jow Forums is overreacting; creating a false narrative, then raging against their own fantasy.

The bill would eliminate descriminatin based on gender identity. Many states already have those protections, and it hasn't been a problem.

Geez, man, grow the fuck up.

Attached: ForKids.png (531x193, 38K)

That's a cat fight no one wants to actually watch. Yikes

The great tranny backfire has already begun. cbsnews.com/news/connecticut-transgender-athletes-face-federal-discrimination-complaint-from-females-over-title-ix-violations/

Attached: E4190273-1503-4E4C-AEBA-FE4B8DDAD810.png (1125x2436, 3.13M)

>The left killed women’s athletics

Kek someone post the image.

you might be with the trannies but their dicks aren't with them anymore

No because the transwomen will now be women. Fuck I wish this shit had been around when I was younger, I could've gotten a scholarship to throw shot and disc easy.

>JUST about mcfuckin had it

Attached: AF84EB56-D80C-4E53-B6E3-C77750C07547.jpg (1084x828, 477K)

>mfw badminton champion

Attached: A43F554A-3583-43A4-8BE0-778CF82898FE.jpg (599x804, 185K)

My. Fucking. Lord!
If real this is a dream come true! How long has it been illegal to beat the living snot out of women and put them in there place? Like 70+ years?? Now all I have to do is put on a dress, act autistic, and sign up for female MMA fighting and it’s legal for me to do so.
I am SO going to beat women up like crazy!
Hold my fucking beer!

lolololololololol
____||___
roflcopter\\
\________/
____||____/

Just stay away from women's olympic hockey. They're kick the shit out of you.

Soccer, softball, golf, and tennis are the only physical sports I would feel comfortable letting my daughter play. Any other suggestions anons?

Side note, I think girl scouts would be nice too.

My 210 lbs of solid fucking muscle vs. Olympic hockey bitch?
Hahahahaha I’ve nothing to fear. Please! Just hold my beer. Sit back. Watch.

Attached: RegalFrightenedGallowaycow-size_restricted-min.gif (365x250, 3.11M)

youtube.com/watch?v=J7NdYjByLII&has_verified=1

It could be any sport that doesn’t even involve raw power and speed to win and men will still dominate. Does something to our brain that allows us to aim better for marksmanship or for golf. Even soccer we can plot out our moves quicker and better. It’s like evolution designed us men to hunt and kill and succeed and women to raise and nurture children or something??
Or.. I dunno... it’s a mystery.

right in the bagina X-DDD

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg

Thats the exact same thing
You mentally ill, brainwashed faggot...

Attached: 1560801302548.png (702x385, 596K)