Actual black

Ask a black who isn’t a lib anything

Attached: D8E3A45F-1099-4B7F-821C-C974CADCDC1A.jpg (678x900, 166K)

Which women have the best booty?

do you know your dad?

Stop committing crimes

Blacks have no political compass except whose handing out the "Gibs".
Also go fuck yourself Nigger.

fuck off back to r*ddit, retard

go back to africa. no one wants you here.

wtf I remember seeing this ad in an Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine

Nigger nigger on the wall

Nigger nigger kill them all

most blacks aren't libs

the only reason why most appear to vote democrat is due to the fact they were conned into thinking they needed to vote that way.

Yes they hate fags

Don't be a self hater to these stormfags you dope.

Why aren't you in Africa?

All blacks in the western world need to be gone, they can stay on Africa for all I care and have Egypt.

I feel like most black people do things because its what other black people expect them to do, like talk a certain way, react a certain way, and listen to certain music. Is that true?

All the real blacks on Jow Forums lurk and don't make threads like this.
You're either some liberal new faggot larping, a shill gather posts, or an actual black faggot wanting a pat on the back flipflopping when the political spectrum fits you.
All of those can fuck off.

Do you find the manner in which Democrats talk to/at black Americans to be infantilizing or personally insulting? If so, how do you feel when you see other members of your community respond positively to the DNC's patronizing tone?

______ tongue my anus

How much money have you put towards the white ethnostate?

Yes,my parents are separated but I spend time equally between them

Hi Uncle Tom

I don’t commit crimes. Too scared to shoplift and I’ve never even jaywalked

How many white Girls have you impregnated?

Latinas obviously. No sane person will refute this FACT

Attached: 43c2e483d8ec630adabf894e81bc4012c192f1a818ed238ad336c7d3285e4de7.png (1280x720, 994K)

Sort of. I for one like rock music but at school people just called me white for having different tastes.

Kind of. I really only care when they say dumb shit like pic related.

Attached: 1FC7C1A9-C854-4F7C-A602-34FAF1AE0AF7.jpg (764x960, 112K)

Every single sane person West of the Mississippi will refute this because Mexicans are some funny shaped sloots. Typical nigger just talking out his ass with no mind towards acute veracity. Just say some jive and make some hand gestures, right, D'Quaiontris?

What percentage of blacks/whites/Mexicans is your town and school? Also, what state do you live in?

ALL HAIL THE BASED ONE

How do you feel about the future of your fellow blacks? From your posts here, the writing style mostly, I assume you must be some kind of top 10% IQ black guy. Do you notice any difference between you and other blacks, when it comes to self-awareness?

>Smart = educated
Classic commie conflation. That post is also racist.

>Mexicans
Yeah, mexicans can either be super nice, or plain weird. They tend to develop a gut the second they're even very, very slightly too fat. Colombians, however.. mmmh. Colombia must be the country with the largest amount of attractive/successful camwhores per capita.

I currently live in Alabama. I went to a mostly black high school but there were a few whites an Indian girl and one Mexican girl that stayed for like a month and left. Black high schools kinda suck as I’m sure you’re aware. But luckily I had some friends who were also weebs and some white friends so it wasn’t all bad.

Yeah. My brother and I were outliers. We aren’t originally from Alabama. But I have the opinion there is a difference between blacks and Niggers. I use nigger pretty casually actually and it’s kinda like a power boost because people can’t call me a racist due to me being very visibly black.

why do so many black people still support the Democrat Party, despite knowing that it was Democrats that kept them as slaves, Democrats running the KKK, and that the "muh Party switch" is historical revisionism?

Do you like fried chicken and watermelon?

Attached: dindu with chicken.gif (320x182, 899K)

How do you feel about our dear kind friends the Jews?

Fried chicken malt liquor? Newports grape soda, Kool Aid watermelon Air Jordans crack rock?

Shut the fuck up retard

>tfw I remember seeing the ad in OP picture in a comic book years ago

Attached: 1530968531992.gif (467x398, 70K)