Fascist byzantium

i think it is time to create the fascist byzantium, αδέλφια

Attached: fascistbyzantine1.png (750x557, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/uk-ranked-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world-in-audit-of-major-powers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based greek, greece roots of europe

Do we genocide the Turks or re-Hellenize them?

Based af

Attached: image.jpg (1920x600, 996K)

yeah or you know just recreate the Roman Empire and skip the christcuckery and jewish banking altogether ;)

Lmao keep LARPing little cucks, Istanbul belongs to Islam

do you realize if britain, france, germany, russia, greece any white country wanted they could -reconquer Constatinople without much effort and turks wouldnt even stand a a chance don't you? even without nukes, Even Israel could do it.

Turkey is NATO so no, also has bigger army than all those countries

not bigger than RUSSIA my friend

They just had to expell turkey from NATO.

>also has bigger army than all those countries

rotfl, then we agree that you are retarded, obviously it has not. and bigger army this days means nothing, believe me Israeel with a much smaller army could defeat turkey and so would do it britai, france etc withiut much effort.

>ukdefencejournal.org.uk/uk-ranked-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world-in-audit-of-major-powers/

>The country with the second largest number of military personnel was Turkey, with 386,000 personnel.

fucking idiot

>Byzantium
don't you mean Roman Empire? Byzantium is a made up term by salty westerners.

Read again brainlet, numbers these days means nothing, you have no ideia what modern warefare is abdul. Why do you think isarel won every single time against the entire middle east? when they have personal numbers low than everybody. Tactics, tecnology, logistics, organization that defines mdoern warefare

only from germany.and the others have nuclear weapons also.but i don`t have the time to explain you what nuclear means.

Noice

Attached: E458F927-A938-433E-A620-7BD70A621276.png (878x607, 195K)

It's too differentiate between radically different periods, in the same way that the Chinese empire is often referred to by dynasty name from the period you're talking about.

are you a dog trainer,a chimbajee trainer in a circus or what?

And yet they called Germany a "Holy" "Roman" Empire" for a thousand years.

The time has arrived for the new kingdom.

Stay mad kike.

>Do we genocide the Turks or re-Hellenize them?
Is that Constantinople ??!

will we make latin the official language?

no, ancient greek will be the official language.

Re-Hellenize, it's dumb and wasteful to genocide people. Let's learn from the past mistakes of dumbasses instead of repeating them!

Attached: MY totalitarian shithole is BETTER than YOURS!.jpg (1270x850, 178K)

>Do we genocide the Turks or re-Hellenize them?
Genocide
Why would anyone accept a nest of cockroaches into their own culture?

Attached: byzantine.jpg (1981x2611, 1.18M)

+Brown
+Semitic Faith
+Blue and white flag
+shit-tier script
+MMMUH REPARASHUNS FROM NAZI GERMANY

Reminds you of somebody?

-bad with money

Attached: 1556810438518.jpg (756x601, 133K)

Smash minarets

Based and Rhōmaiōnpilled

Attached: 1524082468126.png (800x770, 823K)

Still salty about the Bulgar Slayer?

Attached: bulgar slayer.png (184x273, 101K)

I'll drink to that, Νιkηφόρος.

Attached: 1545801079196.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Χαίρε Χριστέ!

IPERAIGIA THEOTOKE SOSON IMAS

Why do you hate greeks so much? Cyril and Methodius made you the Cyrillic Alphabet and christianized you. I personally really like Bulgarians since you are the most chill and based when compared to those fucking Albanians and "Macedonian" rats.

what a shame. wont join you then fuck you.

This. The few Bulgarians I've met are actually functioning members of society. And they actually studied and learned when in school. Analbanians do fuck all and dont act like civilised people. The retards from FYROM are albanian-turk cumstains that have nothing going for them.

I'm just memeing. We can be friends and even though we have had the most differences, I think we can put them behind. I'm from south Bulgaria, my ancestors lived near Drama before the balkan wars. :-)

Attached: 1549127325217.png (528x4464, 181K)

I'm an olive eater and mastika drinker through and through. In our region BG FYORMans are on a separate level of WE WUZ.

From my trip to Rafina

Attached: 1552297833164.png (1470x706, 1.63M)

Cheers bulgarbro. Btw your fillet elena is fucking holy

Attached: elena.jpg (600x600, 364K)

The latins killed the byzantine empire in the first place