Be born into money

>Be born into money
>Live simple life in one bed apartment.
>Don't own car just use a bike
>Dress like a hobo
Seriously materialism is for woman and niggers. Stuff won't make you happy.

Attached: Capture.png (1213x1115, 1.29M)

>not understanding that the 'issue' is that they're not living is a house they own

When you might move within a year or so why would you buy a ton of shit to move?
>oy vey go shopping goys

Attached: 1559911486040m.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

>Tfw in Italy 80% of the population is home owner

Attached: 1558611520529.jpg (678x899, 142K)

that appartament looks like owned by someone . usually rented appartments are full of furniture no ?

Money is worthless in itself, it exists to be traded.

>Be born into money
>Ireland
I don't believe you.

I bet that kid was a huge asshole. he probably blamed the stable boy every time he got into trouble

The nouveau rich/nigger rich do not understand this. Its the reason so many lottery winners go broke.

You seem like a bit of a retard. Ireland has many rich familys. Its a fairly wealthy country. Even ignoring that There are third world countrys that have lots of rich familys.

>it exists to be traded for gold which exists to be hoarded.

I’m so glad that I studied the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama (the Buddha) because he taught me how to remove defilements from my mind and uncover happiness within. Before that I had been a good goy who was miserable and tried to make himself happy by buying unnecessary things. Unironic Aryan teachings, oy vey!

You're suppose to stress out, chasing that high paying job to pay for all of your "impress other people" shit, racist.

no not in america, most apartments are completely unfurnished some you even have to provide your own fridge and stove.

Yeah, but in 90% of the cases it's because we receive them from our family. 1 from grandpa, 1 from grandma and 2 others from ma and pa. It's a lot of taxes and you're forced to rent them or they'll be just a burden.

Oh boo hoo. How dare your family do that to you!

kek. 250 years in this, the grandest of nations, and uh...how's nothing and $50k debt sound???

Not like its difficult, hell even my mum got a house in italy that used to belong to our family there

Lies. That little TV would make me sad.

I'm a guy and I have some serious issues with this apartment. There's no end table for my beer. There's a gigantic blank wall perfect for a 12' diagonal picture from an HD projector and this guy's got some tiny-ass flat screen.

I despise luxury.
Frugal way of life is the way to go.

God women are such retards. You can bet anything she would buy would be a retarded waste of money to take up space in a room.

Attached: stupid women decor.jpg (236x168, 9K)

>the problem is that you filthy goyim won't get a mortgage to buy a shitty overpriced plywood box so you have to pay large bills for electricity, water, gas, and property taxes. Don't worry goyim. We'll just take everything you own if you can't pay the mortgage.

Attached: 1481426802056.png (352x438, 22K)

His family invested heavily in instant mashed potato

I love you

does it count as materialism if you just want to use your money to travel?
I'm nearly the same, I have a lot of money but I rarely spend it.

Which btw you're still materialistic op, you're sitting on a computer/phone right now clearly.

Lol

Luxury has its purpose. I can put on a Canali suit I bought used for $600, and grab the attention of others in large gatherings.

Meanwhile, someone can lease a BMW for $600/mo and still look like a peasant.

At the end of the day, it's not about how much you spend but the message you convey to others. Luxury is just a tool.

Imagine the smell, with no plumbing or running water.

Attached: mccain-worry.jpg (1228x923, 76K)

>Which btw you're still materialistic op, you're sitting on a computer/phone right now clearly.

that doesn't make one materialistic now-a-days. It's nearly impossible to do normal shit like paying bills without some form of device.

You can buy a thinkpad on ebay for 35 dollars. It literally serves no purpose as an indicator of economic spending.

>Be me
>Get divorce raped
>Clean out the house get it ready to sell while ex cunt whores around
>Manage to live comfortably with next to nothing, only need three rooms really
>Move in new wife
>House filled with shit again
Why do I do this

I wasn't lamenting about my inheritance you dumb mutt, but the stupid property taxes and such.

Agreed. Living room looked exactly like that pic for a while, love my small apartment.

While not everyone takes the projectorpill, it's okay -- it looks like he has drink holders in his seat.

Attached: 51qJmHW8yEL.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>I can put on a Canali suit I bought used for $600, and grab the attention of others in large gatherings.

the purpose of a Canali is the personal fit. You missed the entire point, buying it used. You're just a narcissist, and people probably aren't paying any more attention to you than some twat in a k-mart tshirt.

Goodluck exchanging neetbux 4 cash, faggot.

OP is right. Save your money. Live conservatively. Perhaps have a few toys. But be modest. Stay out of debt. Be responsible and take care of yourself without being a burden to others. Freedom is irreplaceable.

My apartment.

Attached: 1560584257771.jpg (750x954, 188K)

you regret getting married again?

Men who live in minimalist apartment, are in fact just appealing to the female nesting instinct.
She sees all the empty space and has an uncontrollable desire to fill it with tat.

>Which btw you're still materialistic op, you're sitting on a computer/phone right now clearly.
imagine being this retarded

Stable boy was fucking the horse girl so it's okay.

I'm on my third.

Are you complaining?

Here boomers reverse mortgage their house so they can spend half the year in Florida and leave the kids with nothing.

Buy a house.

It always tickles me that American boomers and boomer-tier gen x'ers will buy (finance) a 70k vehicle to status signal then dress in gym shorts and an ill-fitting t shirt. They could get the effect of wasting a down payment for a house on a rapidly depreciating asset and then some by spending $2000 on some nice and well-made clothes, but the TV sells audis and f-150's, and the clothing commercials are target and kohl's.

Hahaha wow wtf

Cringe

Why did you quote me?

But this time it's for real . . .

Attached: pussy_power.jpg (600x536, 81K)

mistake

Paypig life

you will literally never own a house. nobody in this thread will own a house. Nobody in your neighborhood "owns" a house. We are all tenants to the state.

I couldn't live like that. I have a tiny 18m2 apartment and it's absolutely packed with stuff.
Come to think of it, I really should move to a bigger place. So I can store more stuff of course.

Woman here. I'll be honest.

She's completely right, pretty much all women including me would never date a guy who had a place that empty.

1. Why pay for space you're not using? Bad money management
2.only a TV and chair? Indicates this guy either watches wayyyyy too much TV or plays too many videogames. That's a turnoff
3. Apartment, that's a big sign this guy doesn't have a decent income and barely scrapes by paycheck to paycheck. Would not be a good father if he can't make enough to support a family.
4. Little to no decorations around the room. Where's the alternate paint? Where are the posters? The furniture? This guy is plain
5. The man clearly seems like he's lost all hope in life and is a depressed individual if he lives like this, huge turnoff. No woman wants a baby to take care of. They want a MAN
6. Little to no things indicates he doesn't like settling down, not a good person to start a family with.

TL;DR : This man is an example of how your room should NOT look like. Because us women find it hugely unattractive.

>Stuff won't make you happy.

No, but having the money to live in a nice area far away from fuckheads will.

If you're rich and your money isn't making you happy, then you're using it wrong.

>does it count as materialism if you just want to use your money to travel?
Unironically worse, Consumerism.
God I hate traveling. 2 of the 5 days of vacation spent packing, unpacking, traveling in cramped spaces. Always in some frantic rush.
It might just be because my parents loved traveling and taking us, That 1990's American Dream. I've traveled more from age 6-12 than most burgers in their life.
Pic related was my life

Attached: boomersmadeit.jpg (900x675, 125K)

Lol women

Tits or gtfo.

This poster is 100% correct.

>Living life to impress women

Attached: 1536200419342.jpg (1280x1045, 266K)

Oh no, that poor guy doesn't know what he's missing. With a little interior decorating skill he could be having a deep and meaningful relationship with a woman.

Same, bro. But the good moments became some of the best memories from my childhood.

That's fine. Look, I'm at the age when dynamics of dating completely reverse. I don't chase women. Women chase me. If you don't like my lack of decor, that's fine. I'll find another woman who is cool with it.

It's your job to waste money tho.

Attached: 1559550053552.jpg (750x946, 180K)

Yup, I make around 50k, only modest but I see cars in my office parking lot like porches, vetts, those 2 door Mercedes yet I have no idea who drives them. Yet higher ups and co workers always complement me on my manner and style of how I dress. Expensive car shit goes back to rap culture and then back to 80’s wolf of wall street crap in my opinion

>God I hate traveling
Don't let your boomer parents' shortcomings ruin yet another thing for you, user. Traveling can be done cheaply and leisurely, and you can learn about the world and yourself, and you certainly don't have to do anything that costs much money. All you need is time.

Now I'm starvin

Also have a lot of money. I buy clothes something like every 5 years and only really have 2 pairs of pants at a time. Rarely buy stuff. All of my money is put away because I don't use it.

The only thing one really needs to ever upgrade is somewhere comfortable to live further away from people. One day I'll own a castle and RP the Fisher King all day while still not wasting my money on materialistic pleasures.

Attached: peeing_polish_warrior_statue.png (1080x2160, 3.38M)

Not gonna get me with that b8. But 7/10 for the 7 yous, word count and making me laugh.

Attached: IgcwKhOiiL6hFsj7dlcdhQfgBo20wQZ4cdvYnikiLYk.jpg (680x681, 40K)

>Woman here.
Opinion discarded. Tits or GTFO.

Attached: 1560846575237.png (1254x261, 102K)

Gender relations are looking better than ever

meant for

that guy could just wait for a 35 old cunt to hit the wall and move in problem solved

That's because the american society is fucked up. You're strangers even within the family.

While you wont wanna here this because flag. My dream is to raise a family in Ireland with a green eyed Irish GF. I want a cozy house in rural Ireland to raise kids in the emerald isle. While Dublin and such are becoming nigger hellholes rural Ireland are literal white ethnostates

Attached: efeefa.jpg (409x393, 19K)

that kid is never smelling a pussy

IDK man, I laughed.

That looks like my first apartment.

Attached: Never Despair.jpg (2553x1506, 238K)

>1. Why pay for space you're not using? Bad money management
Where the fuck would someone find an apartment with a smaller living room? That's about as small a living room as you can get.

>2.only a TV and chair? Indicates this guy either watches wayyyyy too much TV or plays too many videogames. That's a turnoff
Or it indicates that the guy spends very little time indoors and does outdoor activities which you slags all claim to love so much like taking long walks on the beach.

>3. Apartment, that's a big sign this guy doesn't have a decent income and barely scrapes by paycheck to paycheck. Would not be a good father if he can't make enough to support a family.
It's a sign that he is responsible with money. He doesn't spend it on frivolous extra rooms, useless extra furniture, or nick-nacks but instead puts all that extra money in the bank for future expenses such as a house or children.

>4. Little to no decorations around the room. Where's the alternate paint? Where are the posters? The furniture? This guy is plain
Frivolous nonsense that only a vapid cunt like you would place such value on.

>5. The man clearly seems like he's lost all hope in life and is a depressed individual if he lives like this, huge turnoff. No woman wants a baby to take care of. They want a MAN
He doesn't have houseplants and posters on his walls means he's lost hope in life? Not all women are stupid, but you're really bringing down the average.

>6. Little to no things indicates he doesn't like settling down, not a good person to start a family with.
He is settled down. He's living his live like he wants to live it. This guy is showing that he would be a great man to start a family with. Go ahead and start a family with the guy who wastes all his money on worthless crap and therefore has no money left to spend on you and the kids. See how long your selfish ass would put up with it.
This guy wants very little for himself and would have so much left over to share.

absolutely based

Exactly, and let her buy all the shit she wants and decorate it how she likes. Unless you're gay, you won't give a fuck at all what it ends up looking like.

Yea I'll always thank my dad for waking me up at 6am on vacation to go fishing. For him the best fishing spot is as far away from the boat ramp/dock as possible. I always laugh even to this day he still does it. 2 person bass tournaments were the best.
Or bringing childhood/family friends to come tubing, we'd pull 3 tubes sometimes.

Attached: boomercomp.jpg (675x601, 81K)

I don't like the way they smell, I wish they smelled like cinnamon rolls instead of fish.

He totally will though, that's the thing.
Granted, it will be a 32 y/o pussy that smells like Black cum, but still.

Attached: tfw soybean extinction.jpg (1130x1175, 65K)

>Seriously materialism is for woman and niggers. Stuff won't make you happy.
This is why the white race is being exterminated. They don't fall for the mega corps consumerism.

>Opinionated woman
Not on my Jow Forums you dont. Its back to facebook discussion groups with you.

I remember fishing too and barbecuing it for dinner, sun was still up because it was summer.

This is all well and good, and I understand and respect your innate female hypergamy and "logic". But there's a hole in your theory; literally every nigger i've ever known lives and behaves like this. Yet you'll drop your knickers quicker than thin shit through a loose dirtbox for them .

Attached: 1560980643627.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

materialism is lame but ownership of property is important
1 bed tiny house that you own

I did considering buying a nice houseplant or two for the summer. Is that really materialism? Other than that there is literally nothing I want.

>women are gold diggers
>no exceptions
No shit

This brought me great sadness

I really like this.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-04-at-3.30.18-PM.png (570x590, 341K)

I live in a studio and my only furniture is my bed and a stool for my bar thing on the outside of my kitchen it's a meager life but I'd rather save money so when I finally get a house I can furnish that. For the time being I'd prefer not to buy furniture just to have to move it and none of the girls that I've had over have seemed to mind. Having a bed as your only furniture can be rewarding sometimes in that situation

Attached: 1559361667140.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

Quick difference: it's materialism if I buy a boat, it sits at the dock most of time, but I tell you all about it endlessly, and point out that it's way better than your boat. It's not materialism if me and my friends take it out all the time and fish the shit of it.
Enjoy your plants.