Are they finally going to fight against the tranny madness?

are they finally going to fight against the tranny madness?

Attached: about time.jpg (853x957, 501K)

>Connecticut
Please nuke us, kthx.

Attached: sad_2.jpg (250x250, 11K)

muh trannies are *now* too much?! nope fuck that ACCELERATE!

Total revolution or death

Either way women and trannies end up eating eachother so it’s a win/win

this is how the women get redpilled
they were all for it when it was evil white men being targeted, but now its their fragile little souls.... this could be a good thing.

Attached: 1552671621692.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

imagine in the future when trannies are allowed in all sports at a professional level. and all the teams and competitions at the highest level will just be men in wigs

Ok, saved.

You don't haft to imagine. Shit's been here for years. Wasnt a track meet at the Olympics have a tranny in the women's meet a few years back. All this feminism just to find out the obvious. pic related.

Attached: index.jpg (191x263, 20K)

Too late, this is what the liberals wanted

Can you imagine the gore from trannies on female rugby teams? It’ll be so brutal

Too late. They can't do shit about it. This is what they wanted. This is what they get.

You can hear the sucking sound of scholarships disappearing into thin air.

At least the WNBA might be watchable

You cannot fight against the new social madness without fighting the economic system that has spawned them: neoliberal capitalism.

Well, lets face it.

We all know that the trannies are gonna win this one too.

Wasnt in the 60s-80s all female athlets from russia and GDR men in wigs?

Trannies competing against real women makes leftists look so silly so I am all for it

Attached: tranny sports equality.jpg (653x720, 57K)

No, it would be equality. (I can't even type without a giggle).

Attached: 1470617137305.png (496x382, 329K)

That is fucking Hilarious.

Attached: 1461298063739-0.jpg (599x677, 122K)

Attached: oi2.png (1267x606, 131K)

The last one is correct.

Would be ok without pic related at the helm.

Attached: 1465866275593.jpg (1200x1619, 235K)

Probably not. A few will, but most women are too indoctrinated into thinking it's them and all the freaks and minorities against The White Man. The media will attack and ostracize the ones who object, because trannies are more important to globohomo now than feminism. Most women will obey and shut up.

If there's real pushback, it'll have to come from men, and men aren't ready to take control back from women yet. Maybe when fathers of daughters realize faggots are taking their daughters' college sports scholarships and spots.

No. It was a Caster Semenya from some random African country. She blew away all the records. No one beleived she wasn't roiding up so they did tests and it turned out she was a hermaphridite. Because of this all the 3rd world countries got pissed and threatened action against the olympics so the commity disqualfied her.

This is how women become TERFs

Good call that's the one.

Women were never for it when they realised men were going to be allowed in their bathrooms and change rooms. They don’t care about a handful of guys who want to wear a dress and talk about lipstick with them

trannies in sports will be hilarious. like that aussie cunt who called himself a woman just to dunk on muzzie women in rugby

Yeah, Caster was male in all the ways that matter in sports: XY chromosomes and the T that comes from that. But "her" balls never fell and apparently she had almost no dick, so her mom raised her as a girl. Being African, maybe she actually thought she was -- no balls, it's gotta be a girl. Of course, that's a one-in-a-million outlier, but they use a case like that to blur the issue for complete normals who just want easier competition.

cant stop laughing

Every time I see it. It hurts, laughing at this point.

The length Ausi shitposters go.

Massfag here.

If there is a demonstration I will grab my betsy ross flag and tricorn hat and drive down to participate in the marches

I for one, welcome our new Transexual overlords.

Attached: SCHOLARSHIP.jpg (785x1015, 508K)

I hope not. Women should learn to be equal at sports.

All that needs to be done is to make a 3rd (4th, 5th, nth) gender team. The problem is that you cannot play until you have a full team and are going against a team of the exact same gender. That means 3rd gender can't go against anything but 3rd, not 4th or nth but 3rd only.

kek, take off the memeflag though

Attached: 023.png (225x225, 45K)

I can't wait till women in the workforce get replaced by dudes claiming to be chicks.

And 100% of democrats in the house voted today that trannies are real women so suck it whores

Those hijabs on the opposing team make this even funnier. I'm loving the Woke Civil War.

This should have never been an issue. Bullying should have handled this.
A boy playing on a girls sports team should have caused a dozen other boys to push into lockers every day. He should have found tampons and panties shoved into his backpack and thrown at him. He should have been SHAMED until he fixed himself.

Attached: newterfs.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>Women get a taste of something invading their hobbies
Good

Just women complaining cause the dumb bullshit they support is biting them in the ass. She even said she supports trannys, just doesn't like competing against them. More of the usual women wanting to fuck things up but bitch when it affects them.

Attached: 1445982003005.jpg (267x273, 19K)

That wrestling girl is hot.

>dabs on your daughters track scholarship
are democrats /ourguys/ brutally crushing the eternal roasties olympic fantasies bros?

Women did this to themselves. I hope they like the defeat of their own making .

The trannies would refuse to play in a separate league. They'd call it a hate crime and the media would agree. They insist on being called women and they want you ruined if you don't play along. Did you see the House vote?

Kek underrated. Also checked Worst Korea.

Wait a minute, o thought Muslim women weren't allowed to touch men with thier bare hands.

I unironically think Muslims allow trannies and pretend they are women so they won't have faggots

Attached: Gays for Islam.jpg (600x953, 105K)

White women threw you under the bus when they thought it was cool to be woke. They shouted girl power when they thought it was cool to be feminist. Now they went too far and they are forced to see that boys are stronger. I won't help them out of this one

>haft to
have to

>having a daughter

Attached: 1545262268294.jpg (720x888, 334K)

REK THOSE JABIS GUUUUUURL!!!

my favorite part is this is a practical demonstration of male vs female physical performance.

fuck off terfs...

I'm pro tranny now. Once trannies become fully protected to dominate everything. We can all become trannies. Women lose all their legal status.

Hahaha, that's awesome.

every biological male identifying as a trans women would be a fitting end to clown world civilization

they wont win the case sadly. the LGBT freaks will not allow it

If women weren't shit at sports this wouldn't be an issue.

Attached: hANNAHmOUNCY.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Too late. I absolutely do not fucking care now. They ONLY time women want to support their men is when their own bullshit fucks them up.
No. FUCK YOU ROASTIES.

The LGBT organizations are unironically funded by jewish billionaires and will have big time lawyers arguing for their 'civil rights'(the civil rights of these teenage girls don't matter btw)
>inb4 its da jooz (look up who funds it)

the best thing they can do is not take part, let the cross dressing faggot run on his own. Watching him cross the line in an empty stadium with no other competitors will be hilarious and the best pill, rather than muh legal action, which is playing (((their))) game.

Gender dysphoria is real and it's going to get worse.

Mocking trannies for being sexually weak is like mocking motorists who were made cripples by drink drivers for being weak cripples.

Who DID THIS to them?

Attached: Gender_Dysphoria_Real.gif (540x960, 680K)

You mean AFL. The sport so gay they play it in Melbourne.

Yes. We clown world now

Attached: BltzB1FCUAEvtiQ.jpg (297x277, 7K)

Kek the reactions

This. They don’t want separate bathrooms or changing rooms either which is why some less retarded women got suspicious of them in the first place. They need other women to “validate” them by telling them their bulge looks cute it’s fucking disgusting

Attached: aussietrans.png (1017x571, 345K)

why would we want to nuke all those delicious taco trucks parked everywhere in your fine state