Stop having kids wh*te boy

Stop having kids wh*te boy

Attached: 004ABCDA-957E-4B57-80B2-9F55478EFC8A.jpg (720x695, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carolinemortimer.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep feeding the third world, but stop having white babies, goy.

I hate everything about this era, life is suffering I want the fucking ragnarok right now.

Its blacks all over the world who need to stop having children.
Whites are the minority compared to the rest of the world and they should be protected.

>they should be protected
By whom ?

I'm aiming for a good seven.

it doesn't mention just white people, i think this ad is more directed at niggers who breed like cockroaches

Go to work White Man, we need more Money for more Fun!

Attached: cmon.jpg (666x1010, 102K)

You’re not white unless you’re Anglo Saxon. I really hope for your sake you don’t have any nigger tier genes in you, like Irish for example

Well then they should have implanted it into gangsta rap

Meanwhile in Pakistan

>carolinemortimer.co.uk/
Author is a thot
>paint me shocked

I aiming to have 12 no matter what

Attached: oy vey!.png (715x800, 416K)

My goal is 17, like benjamin franklyns family

> i think this ad is more directed at niggers who breed like cockroaches

Kek yeah ok m8 welcome on Jow Forums enjoy your stay, you’re here forever

by ourselfs
lets get rid of all the niggers and kikes for maximum saftey of the white race

Make a redpill general on this on how they tell whites to stop having kids then bring in mudslimes/beaners with 4 children each then strategically ask (((who))) is both behind media and open borders before adding this pic.

Attached: 1560461770309.jpg (691x808, 231K)

Every fucking time
>mortimer

I know bro, let’s do that indeed.

>stock photography
>not a diverse family
>mfw

Attached: 150F83CC-27F6-4F01-9221-99AFCF5DA83E.png (497x331, 238K)

I think OP is just upset over the stock image used, but people use white couples in advertising and images more than any other race. Mostly because the USA contains more "white" people than any other country. We can interpret it as directed at white people due to the image, but that is, based on the evidence, a strange irrational conclusion.

Good. You deserve this fate

lel

Attached: 48E8BF50-E8C4-4E37-AE16-E00A724AE6B0.png (500x527, 112K)

Stop having kids EVERYONE

Furthermore to use a black couple would've instantly triggered niggers and they would've called it racist because deep down they know they breed too much. They breed too much due to a low average IQ. The low IQ leads to low critical thinking, low impulse control, more aggressive tendencies, and of course, low comprehensions of the consequences of their actions.

Attached: 1533593000465.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

I'm racially European you fuck. Fuck off with your D&C.

Those Jews aren't even human. They are inferior to real human being on every level, and the Jews know this.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Attached: arbeit-3335743_960_720.jpg (960x640, 129K)

Third world people don't have a massive carbon footprint

so why again should they be allowed to migrate to us?

Attached: aB0rqGx_700b.jpg (700x692, 39K)

This, but unironically. There are too many fucking humans on this planet. And whites use the most resources of anyone.

>some of the biggest polluters on the planet
>continue breeding yet most contribute very little to the rest of the world in their own shitholes
>are being shipped into our countries so they can produce more carbon emissions

Oh I am thinkin

That would be the first world you're thinking of. Regardless of how many times neonazis repeat the lie the third world will never pollute anywhere near as much as the first world. And much of the pollution from China comes from the first world also.

We also do the most with our resources and have taken the biggest steps to reduce our emissions and pollution on the planet compared to the rest of the world. How about we tackle the biggest polluters first?

> *cough* China, India, etc.

Well admittedly, if our financial elite weren't money obsessed shitbags, maybe China would have never had a chance to become the big league polluters of the world.

Yeah, you destroy the most. Nobody gives a shit about Western "Civilization". Get the fuck over yourselves. Big animals and big trees were better than you. You turned this world into hell. Stay the fuck out of Africa. It's the only continent left you haven't completely destroyed.

What about your own environmental destruction? The most polluting corporations on Earth are almost all centered in America.

>Openly admitting that human life isn't eco-friendly.
Well then.

>Third world people don't have a massive carbon footprint

Nuke Canada

Attached: wCPidCvZpbT6fOlSBUGMxvBI8ynX9jBeF2NrFhWIx1o.png (1024x649, 315K)

You think this is funny? At some point western countries are going to push a "One child" or "permit for children" plan to save the planet; and it will be used as a tool to control the masses.

He said using the internet western civilization granted him. On a machine designed by a white man. In a language spoken by white men. Thinking thoughts placed in his head by white men. You are nothing.

And what happens when their nations become developed and heavily industrialised? Will they continue to have a low carbon footprint?

can you imagine actually believing that white people cause pollution

Attached: plastic pollution.png (900x720, 85K)

I mentioned this to my dad. He said we need more people to buy stuff to keep the economy going cause he is completely brainwashed by the CBC

Amen

((no data)) for africa

Attached: oops.png (850x600, 102K)

I'm not denying that we have mega corporations that have become nearly out of control, and do their own share of dumping chemicals and other pollution into our environment, but on the subject of emissions, we have cut and have been cutting our emissions more and more as every year passes. A lot of it has been because Europeans on average tend to care moreso about preserving the environment (no, not all of them), though these mega corporations do it begrudgingly for the sake of PR. China, on the other hand, dumps gratuitous amounts of pollution into our oceans, does little to nothing about their emissions, and is growing an unsustainable population to continue the same practices. What's more? They're colonizing Africa and where is the outcry from self hating Europeans? Haha, I bet they don't even know thanks to our subversive mass media corporations.

Also, go polish a port-a-John with your tongue you Western Civilization hating poopsuck faggot. I don't give a fuck what you think about us because we've done far more collectively than the rest of the world to learn from our mistakes. We have our rogues, and I could possibly agree with you that we could do more to stop avoidable pollution, but if Europeans are supposed to stop having babies just so we can import the third world to our countries, then I say fuck off into the good night.

Believing in Hitler's ideas has saved me from going to very dark places.

Attached: only_human.gif (300x190, 1.75M)

>niggers reading science articles
>niggers reading newspapers
>niggers reading

Attached: george carlin makes funny faces at his infant granddaughter.gif (285x242, 1.46M)

And you're walking the face of a planet you didn't make, feeding off of life-forms that sustain you that you have no respect for and are causing the extinction of and destroying a biosphere that sustains you but doesn't require you. This goes way the fuck over your pathetic head. Your minuscule grasp of time life is pathetic and unimportant.

Nigger I ain't reading all that shit.

>fucking white scumbag it's good you're dying so the planet can live
>you didn't make shit, you didn't do shit, this goes far deeper than you

Well which is it you disingenuous fuck?

Not my problem.

Attached: 1560944286701.jpg (604x396, 31K)

Jews are teh real ubermenschen

*SARCASM*
Christ, stormcucks are so antilulz

no. without us, nothing matters, nothing is important. before us, there was nothing important. before us, there was nothing. after us, there will be nothing. the natural world is a resourced to be used in construction of something greater.

I was pretty clear in that you've destroyed plenty. That is what you've accomplished. Everything else is hallucination by you.

Why aren't we nuking China, India and Africa to solve the problem then?

leaf what are you doing behind an american proxy

Have you even been to Mexico City? That shithole is unbreatheable for a Ranchero Chad like me.

>have less children, it's better for the environment
>Swedish research firm
>import more "refugees"
>open borders

You'd almost think someone had an agenda to wipe someone out.

Attached: 1559310776821.gif (460x258, 3.73M)

and they wonder why someone would just go out and shoot people

Advertisers are diversity heavy these days. Where have you been? You’re disingenuous or ignorant at best. Just kill yourself

Name one thing I've destroyed, please.