NXIVM IS GONNA TAKE ALL YOU KIKES DOWN. GET READY FOR YOUR RECKONING

twitter.com/annvandersteel/status/1141421370917773312

Attached: file.png (1462x1070, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4774004/sen-sasse-questions-william-barr-epstein-case
bigleaguepolitics.com/crime-boss-closing-arguments-in-nxivm-trial-satanism-mexico-child-trafficking-hillary-schumer-and-gillibrand-ties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so the jury deliberation ended and he was convicted?
nice

He was found guilty on every count.

Guilty verdict: Keith Raniere, the founder of the "Nxivm" self-help company that prosecutors said secretly housed a sex cult, was found guilty on all charges.

The charges: Raniere had pleaded not guilty to seven counts, including racketeering and sex trafficking, among other crimes.

What happens next: Raniere will be sentenced on Sept. 25. He could face life in prison.

Bump. I pray this is the beginning of the great fall

Lol, no

Kek, yes.

Attached: file.png (1234x1612, 1.34M)

>you really think shes scared?
are the recent tv/public appearances for public points?

Attached: MV5BZjExYWQ3Y2QtMmM2Mi00YmI1LWI1ZWUtODk0MGM2ODljYThiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUzMzMwMjE@._V1_.jpg (640x636, 62K)

Attached: file.png (1486x842, 224K)

What a creepy fucker. He looks like he's eyeballing a child sex slave right in that moment.

Attached: soonely-doodely.jpg (319x240, 24K)

Sherman covering for a Schneiderman. What a surprise. Fuck these noses

Dude unironically wore mascara

Attached: file.png (800x533, 412K)

LOL the fact she name drops InfoWars when its been effectively dead since being neutered earlier is a sign she is scared shitless.

Attached: 1557998642447.jpg (1386x2047, 308K)

Wild man. All his shit is frozen now, via Trump's anti human trafficking executive order

Attached: 1560972168741.png (1023x1025, 153K)

Vincit veritas

Attached: 1560971916657.jpg (1022x1024, 188K)

aces!
so glad the moron chose a jury thinking he could get away with nullification, something only a megalomaniac would believe.
Now onto the bigger fish

>is a sign she is scared shitless.
i dont understand this, i see it more as gloating, or laughing about the fact that alex jones is forgotten.

He's gonna cooperate and rat out his masters for leniency.

As soon as the jury was shown videos of him raping little girls it was over. He was getting guilty on everything.

but ufos are real too

as usual she's completely out of touch with reality and still full of hubris
I guess having anyone investigating her killed would improve her confidence

>I guess having anyone investigating her killed would improve her confidence
The cunt literally killed her brother because Durham subpeonad him.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-003917~2.jpg (981x972, 81K)

that's what I've been waiting for, if he was a freemason faggot he would take pride in not talking but he isn't so I would believe he'd sell out anyone to get a lesser sentence

This and Czech

Real hamlet shit. If you keep killing your allies because you are afraid to get caught, the only people left will be your enemies.

Those make the papers that involving political crime bosses?

How long before he double taps himself in the back of the head?

>hamlet
Macbeth rather.

just imagine being so full of yourself that you'd think 12 random NPC's would side with you after showing them that evidence.
what a complete and utter fucking idiot

>Actually believing Clinton will be held accountable for anything ever.

Attached: C404BB50-0207-4906-9388-172E00C69981.jpg (220x200, 9K)

I wouldn't put it past her, she will do anything to save face even though everyone knows of her evil deeds.

Checked
With a long barrel shotgun senpai

Not only will clinton be held accountable but the Clinton Foundation and her connections will take down Israhell too. That's what makes (((you))) so scared.

why defend her?
what are you hiding?

I’m not defending her. Just pointing out what we already know: she’s corrupt as hell and so is DC. She’s got like 30+ years worth of scandals and she’s never been punished for any of it.

Attached: 57BB20E0-9C7A-470A-82AA-AAE390976DD2.png (665x663, 1017K)

But NYTimes said Pompeo is linking Iran to 9/11. With Trump's recent 9/11 comments I thought he would expose Israel, rumors are he will use it to attack Iran. Wat do?

>we
It's funny how you shills lack self-awareness. Clinton is going down and you're paid pennies to protect her image on Jow Forums. That's sad.

Attached: joestroke.jpg (931x524, 47K)

mena arkansas drug smuggling child trafficking clinton will never face justice you're too new for this
is right

Notice the lack of hebe flags.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW CAN MOSSAD BE SO FUCKING RETARDED?

Attached: 78323fcyznhz.jpg (300x198, 9K)

>But NYTimes said
Answered your own question.

Destroy all pedos and traffickers.

check for truth
digitts confirm

Figured that but I am worried neocons will sucker Trump into attacking Iran

>Inb4 demoralization shill

Attached: Scalise-Assassination-Attempt.jpg (1170x1049, 703K)

when/where/how can we get a hold of the court transcripts?

Attached: file.png (1768x1844, 1M)

I think you misunderstand me fren. I want her convicted too. It just doesn’t seem like anybody in DC has the balls to bring her down. There’s like a guaranteed Pulitzer waiting for the journalist who breaks the story about the Clinton and Obama involvement in the whole Russia Collusion/Piss Dossier coup yet no journalist has written it because they are all in bed with them.

Attached: 4007B651-DCA2-4C71-A45E-7DA392AE029B.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

No kike. You're the one that doesn't get it. Shilling this vector of "I have no hope anything good will ever happen" while phontposting means you're a lazy shill. Soon Bibi will conscript you and you'll die fighting hezbollah.

Man it all takes so long.

Let's start with Epstein first.

c-span.org/video/?c4774004/sen-sasse-questions-william-barr-epstein-case

Attached: 2019-05-31 'Everyone dies'.png (1165x683, 397K)

What if he means it was very minor as in "oo veyy look at what Iran did on 9/11 instead" I need reassurance he is going after Israel because Pompeo and Bolton are retards unless it's an act

t. kike spammer

Attached: 1558043886911.png (510x518, 327K)

I bet she was told too. I’m a serious tin foiler and I believe Jones is a controlled op fall guy and I think the order was given to pull him recently. And he’s putting up a fight now or something?

Hahahaha

How fucking pissed at losing do you have to be to write like that.

based & moarphpilled

Stop having sex (because this cult stuff is creepy)

Hillary could have been told to go along with the planned destruction of Jones which then further marginalizes all conspiracy thinkers as followers of his. This sounds crazy but i think it’s all coordinated. But it sounds stupid as they’ve lost the narrative. Hillary probably didn’t write any of that herself either.

>any day now Jeff Sessions is going to arrest Hillary for cannibalism!
It's amazing that people are still coping this hard.

>Blessed with stamina
Yeah, okay.

Then walk free as a bird, as will his masters. Don't set yourself up for the inevitable disappointment. Nothing ever happens.

Jeff Sessions is a witness. Whatever group you work for needs to update these fucking script points you idiots endlessly copy and paste.

This. He's walking dead at this point

>Calls out InfoWars by name
HAHAHA she's still seething

She survived the most scandal ridden presidency ever, only to emerge as a viable candidate 16 years later. Even the leftists of the 90s knew they were criminal warlords.

Attached: image.jpg (292x326, 53K)

He's in federal custody. Why do you think DOJ blocked Manafort being transferred to Rikers? He'll be fine.

I think she is gloating. She's a Clinton after all. But people like her think Alex Jones is the leader of the "deplorables" and that they've "won" by silencing him.

Says rando on twitter

Incredulous Harrison Ford gets it, guess he's followed politics longer than 2 administrations.

Shilling? I’m just pointing out the reality that the corrupt rarely get held accountable.

Attached: B4D9CA75-D4B1-4AD0-B272-2D5581A8D8A9.png (293x318, 231K)

Damn right. Clinton could never touch anyone in Federal custody, I'm sure.

LMAO
she's still mad cuz she lost
completely unable to get over it, just like all her pathetic supporters

Attached: 5749086709348726098.jpg (743x560, 148K)

>Jeff Sessions will testify that he saw Hillary eat a Haitian child alive and then vomit it into the mouth of Benjamin Netanyahu like a mother bird feeding her chicks

Attached: 55.png (631x578, 503K)

t. jealous of moarpheous' oil layer that prevents him from capture

Every picture you're posting has a phonepost filename is because you're a paid shill accessing shared folders and using a virtual machine. It's sad.

Physiognomy is real

OR it’s because I’m using a phone because I don’t own a computer

Attached: 0E2E658A-193E-4F54-BDED-1D846985CDD4.png (635x457, 258K)

please be patient moarpheus has autism
everybody knows the clinton family are untouchables bush family as well

hint
>Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport

does that apply to clare bronfman also?

He still deserves the rope

Nothing ever happens nothing will happen

at least it's happening.

if he had fucked kids he would've been safe

He did fuck kids...

Only a fool believes she will go to prison.

also guilty or pedastry?

This. I'll believe it when I see it

Sure thing.

Attached: gabrkqj5vaw11.png (1228x1150, 174K)

Attached: C98BBC05-7A41-4FE6-8A35-5E8113D936C7.gif (400x225, 497K)

Spread this article far and wide
>Evidence shows how the NXIVM sex cult illegally raised money for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, how it counted Clinton friend Richard Mays and Kirsten Gillibrand’s stepmother as active members and Gillibrand’s father as an employee, and how the cult’s “ally” Chuck Schumer was compromised by virtue of the cult possessing his financial records.
bigleaguepolitics.com/crime-boss-closing-arguments-in-nxivm-trial-satanism-mexico-child-trafficking-hillary-schumer-and-gillibrand-ties/

SOOOOON

get ready to pay em all a visit

Its almost like Infowars was banned for a reason but i cant for the life of me see what it is, oh well

just because someone is controlled op doesn't mean they won't drop some truth into the mix of what they say.

john you are next

the part of hillary clintons brain which feels fear and anxiety doesnt work correctly. So I imagine she's as calm hearing this news as she was when she found her indictment at Bush's funeral

That's why the pedo mafia is pushing for Iran so hard right now, they desperately need something big to happen to obscure sight of the globalist criminals, human traffickers and pedo slavers being caught with their money on the table and their dicks in a brainwashed sex slave produced by one of their CIA cult leaders.

It's probably happened, the trial was probably for show. Look at the amount of trafficking rings have been taken down

BASED. chinas using it for their criminal system with 86% accuracy. they might be bugmen but theyre on to something

Attached: 1538862381719.gif (420x420, 713K)

Yup. Too bad nothing they do will stop what comes next.

Attached: Top Anime Fight of 2016-1.webm (640x360, 2.7M)