Do you feel any pity for the child mudslime he stabbed in the throat?

Petty officer Ed Gallagher’s trial has reached the end of its second day. He is accused by other Navy Seals within his own unit of stabbing a 13 year old ISIS soldier in the neck after he had already been captured. I have 0 sympathy for any of you dirty Muslims and hope each of you gets knifed in the throat. Does anyone else feel like this is a betrayal by his fellow seals? Or does he actually deserve to be prosecuted as a war criminal. That 13 year old would of cut off his head without hesitation, so why should I feel bad ? Set him free and let him go back to ridding the world of the plague that is currently spreading across the world.

Attached: 60BF60A8-BCCE-4FF5-8899-F46F4735E64C.jpg (828x480, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFe-n4Eu6Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((Navy SEALS)))
They can crash their own helicopter as far as I'm concerned

>Do you feel any pity for the child mudslime he stabbed in the throat?

no

>Does anyone else feel like this is a betrayal by his fellow seals

it is

Ive heard many times they are just massive overrated douchebags

after they try to kill you a hundred times you obviously get radicalized, how the fuck can they press charges on these people when it's a natural reaction to a situation they were ordered to be in

((( 13 years old )))

Attached: littlekid.jpg (306x434, 16K)

Yes. The filthy US imperialists (as well as my country's soldiers) deserve to be killed. ISIS are freedom fighters.

Attached: iraqi sniper american.webm (496x324, 164K)

Attached: iraqi sniper soldiers.webm (496x324, 479K)

SEALs are massive fags but this guy literally dindu nuffin wrong, he was setup by NCIS prosecutors that thought they'd make themselves a name based on conflicting testimonies of the shitbag SEALs that spread rumors about him after he called them cowards and pussies for failing to do the job they enlisted for.

Read about his case, it's ridiculous. The GWOT kike wars resulted in a lot of shitbags serving in positions where they shouldn't have been. That's a fact.

nope just wish he could have done it to some kike child as well

SEALS, like all naval personnel, are inherently homosexual with all the typical accompanying drama and attention seeking.

Except he didn't do it. Can you imagine someone doing this shit for 10 years and still caring enough about one more hadji living or dying? It doesn't add up.

>war
>right/wrong

I think it's funny, and he should have kicked the corpse and called it a bitch.

more importantley how the hell on earth his fellow seals could have captured Ed? Frogmen have put en indelible disgrace on themselves.

no

All high speed units massively lowered their standards around the time of "the surge". Something has got to give, you can't double or triple the number of soldiers without making compromises.

why are american soliders so lazy that they just take a fucking nap like that

The only relevant bit about this story is how little ZOG cares about their own bots. There is always some creep waiting for his chance to throw you under the bus no matter your service record. They did it to the MARSOC and now this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=qFe-n4Eu6Mw

we work for a living instead of just fucking goats and helpless boys

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

The only wrong he did was not kill more

> Do you have sympathy for kebab?
Nope.
> Do you have sympathy for muh troops?
Also nope.

I do kinda root for Syria and Iran, just like I kinda wanted Saddam to if not win, then take as many good goy troops with him as possible. Shame that US didn't suffer that many casualties in Iraq war.

Attached: 1559297877706.jpg (320x404, 23K)

he absolutely could've done it, thing escalate man he got have gotten news a friend died or something and went off

war crimes shouldnt exist, war is war

This. You never hear about faggotry drama from Rangers or Delta.

Attached: delta.jpg (206x244, 6K)

The whole case is built around conflicting hearsay from people he reprimanded for being shitbags, they didn't even dare show up at his hearing to testify. It stinks, there isn't a single piece of evidence against him that would hold in a proper court. It's NCIS nerds trying to make a name for themselves.

Seals probably do worse all the time. If they ratted on him , it probably was just cause he wasn't liked.

>Rangers

>not full of faggy drama

Lol what. You ever been to JBLM?

It's a matter of military discipline.
You don't let solders do whatever the fuck they want - the military would fall apart if you let solders break the law on a whim.

Attached: D6P6aEdWwAAjIl2.jpg (599x440, 82K)

he's definitely never been to Savannah

he looks more like a walrus than a seal

>13 years old
That's at least 40 in rapefugee years, based G.I joe made sure the cunt wouldnt make it to our shores. Thank you for your service sir.

Honestly i'm dissapointed. He should have cried "praise Israel", like any other mutt.

Best way to tell their age is by cutting them in half and counting the rings.

Attached: 58024963-tree-rings-tree-trunk-rings-isolated-wood-ring-texture-tree-rings-vector-illustration-woode (1300x1300, 238K)

fucking navy faggots throwing each other under the bus. good riddance. they'll put him away for murder 100%.

Attached: getpissedon.jpg (640x360, 59K)

And Trump will pardon him.

Hopefully

>ISIS fighter
>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes
Fuck'em.

Syria is not our fight, and executions should be carried out by disciplined men acting on orders not on the whims of lone lunatic soldiers nor with a knife like a ISIS savage.
There is a suitable punishment however Blowing From a Gun -
"The destroying of the body and scattering the remains over a wide area had a particular religious function as a means of execution in the Indian subcontinent as it effectively prevented the necessary funeral rites of Muslims and Hindus.[9] Thus, for believers the punishment was extended beyond death. This was well understood by foreign occupiers and the practice was not generally employed by them as concurrent foreign-occupiers of Africa, Australasia or the Americas. Most recently there was an exceptional use of the practice in Afghanistan in 1930, against 11 Panjshiri rebels".

"The prisoner is generally tied to a gun with the upper part of the small of his back resting against the muzzle. When the gun is fired, his head is seen to go straight up into the air some forty or fifty feet; the arms fly off right and left, high up in the air, and fall at, perhaps, a hundred yards distance; the legs drop to the ground beneath the muzzle of the gun; and the body is literally blown away altogether, not a vestige being seen".

Attached: Blowing_from_Guns_in_British_India.jpg (600x420, 47K)

he should be executed as another kosher terrorist reminder "mudslime" is a jew zog fbi word forced memed to discredit and smear the white race

agreed in fact the op and the faggots below you need to die

that was mossad idiot

no he wont. he'll get murder and he'll spend the rest of his life in prison. if he doesnt it makes the US look bad. trump wont do shit. he wont even tweet about it.

Stop putting American troops on a pedestal. The vast majority of them are overly glorified welfare queens, that suck money from tax paying citizens, while also using their status as “diesel mechani...I mean combat veterans” to gain special privileges and be a part of an insane cult of superiority that looks down upon and mistreats the common folk. And if there were ever a “national emergency” that required lethal force, these same “heroes” would gladly murder you in your own home.

End voluntary enlistment. End the GI bill. Promote compulsory 3 year conscription terms for all men.

They are not special. They do not know you. They do not like you. Do not rely on the “elite” chosen few to be our shepards.

Juba the sniper. our instructors showed us his greatest hits video when i was in infantry training. i still remember how pissed i was watching that shit.

Attached: 1554583154483.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Based and redpilled

If he really stabbed some captive in front of them, then if any one of them ratted, they'd all be complicit.

Don't feel sorry for the kid, but he's an asshole for fucking over his unit like that. Even though they reported him, this will still be a massive pain in the ass for them all.

Attached: 1536981304860.jpg (485x480, 43K)

>Navy SEALS
>ratting on each other
It checks out. Buncha slack-jawed faggots.