Why are most women not intersted in politics?

Almost every guy I talk to would light up when politics is brought up and would be intersted to some degree of what is happening in the world of politics.

Almost every girl i talk to couldn't care less. They display no interest at all. You may as well be talking about the anatomy of the whale

Attached: 1559608601818.jpg (1012x1200, 154K)

Women are less aggressive and less confrontational because of their hormones. The only females I know who are interested in politics are either autistic or tomboys

I'd mix her up. Because women naturally want to deal with day to day concerns of their life and fairness, but men naturally think bigger picture.

>Why are most women not intersted in politics?
Because they are not biologically designed to take interest in politics. Same reason children aren't interested in politics.

I've met some older women who were int in politics. But I mean like 50+ and their understanding is that of a 20yr old guy

So basically in the middle/lower end of the bell curve of they realised that they are basically infertile and it has no purpose to be less confrontational

No I think it's bcs they started watching the news a lot and most of that is consisted of politics

Idk what the news say in your country but mine is leaning left. But older women are realising the situation nonetheless. Experience also could play a role to to

It's left here too. Most people are lefties. Not the communist type but the new lefty CSU type

Too busy tryna find rich dick to suck 'n' sue

Attached: She+partied+with+iron+maiden+and+actually+knows+how+to+_c3d12ed42d9449d9a425395643f96706.jpg (1000x953, 220K)

i wish women wouldnt be interested in politics, then we wouldnt have overwhelmingly cancery left wing voters and female party members

Because they can't process complex concepts.

Their job is to breed and take care of their offspring.

Not abstract thinking.

The majority of men who tell me they're "really into politics" are always bleeding heart libshits so it's not really better on the other side

Who is this rice cooker?

it's too complex for them

Is the media also so leftist to a point where you can openly discuss to withdraw right wing people basic rights? Because that just happened lol

>Why are most women not intersted in politics
They are, but only when it's loading all the cost and consequences of sex and marriage onto men, but really white and east asian men, since all other men and all women do not actually pay a net positive amount into our tax or legal system.

Attached: wojak woman.jpg (1117x509, 79K)

>cancery
Also betas wouldn't want to please their sex masters by voting left

Well no but still leftist

I want to nuzzle her and make heart eyes

Attached: tumblr_o92j5jFKWy1ujo8hno1_1280_0.jpg (750x1087, 163K)

>Almost every girl i talk to couldn't care less. They display no interest at all.
Well, you live in Bulgaria, so there's that.

!?

Why would any woman care about the fact that they're a part of a small province of the American Empire?

Attached: 1530554087469.jpg (350x300, 16K)

wut

Shoes

>he unironically believes it's still the 90s

For me, its the based huntress and catfish noodler Hannah Barron.

Attached: 1560917681399.png (618x784, 1.04M)

ive never met a single woman who didnt have retarded political opinions. even with less educated males at least most of them have the ability to look at things from different perspectives,females are usually dogmatic and unwilling to entertain new ideas.

Lemme guess, you’re yellow fever Bulgarian?

My wife was a die hard Republican while I as a blue dog democrat back when we first got married. She is a traditional country girl coming from a farm in a flyover state, We always voted differently, and joked with each other about it. But in 2015 I started seeing what the Democrats were doing and how they fucked Bernie (wasn't a Bernie supporter, just noticed how dirty they were). I didn't support anyone at first and the wife supported Ted Cruz, I told her that Cruz had no chance, from the start I said Trump was going to win, because he was seriously trying to be honest with the public and Hillary and the DNC didn't know how to combat all the support Trump really had. All their fake polls, propaganda and fake pictures of empty rooms for Trump and filled stadiums for Hillary would backfire. When I told her that, she started noticing that was the case. I went out and changed from Democrat to Republican and we both ended up voting for Trump. We now both are Republicans and talk about the only people that would vote for Democrats now are illegal aliens or those on welfare getting free gibs. I can't wait for this election. Has anyone ever heard of people camping out 48 hours before hand, for a seat inside a presidential stump session like last night? That is nuts.