Why is Jow Forums so intolerant of differing opinions?

This is how the average Jow Forumsfag thinks:

if (opinion = different) {
print("cuck")
print("nigger")
print("faggot")
print("wrongthink")
print("kike")
print("libtard")
print("Random poltard insult")
// print("Actual facts and logic")
}

Why can't Jow Forumsfags learn critical thinking and start at least listening to other opinions?

Attached: npc.png (636x773, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Desecration_Amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up glownigger

People here are reactionaries. They refuse to acknowledge that the current day right wing is far more sensitive then the left wing. They cry over literally anything happening in random cities if it’s a gay person or if a white person faced a obstacle.

Shut up, cuck

This

Jow Forums is always right

Turns out i am a banker and hollywood producer who advocates for interaccial meriage. My entire life is a lie

Shut the fuck up you nigger faggot cuck I bet you're a kike libtard

>is far more sensitive then the left wing
>j-just shut up bigots
Nobody has a bigger bleeding vag than the left.

Attached: projecting.jpg (475x320, 14K)

>can't even do a correct case statement

that absolute state of leftist "programmers"

Lol imagine taking Jow Forums memes and attempting to repurpose them

I always wonder why kike flaggots even bother to post here besides trolling

Learn to code

Wow, someone who's actually willing to stand up to the circlejerk. Noice.

Attached: man of quality.jpg (463x250, 31K)

Jow Forums are the muslims of boards.

Attached: 1549642606291.png (658x543, 606K)

To be honest, I haven't done any coding in about a couple years. I just thought it would be interesting to use a code-format to get my point across.

this is pol/ every topic has been ran through the system so many times that its been refined against all information and arguments.... by the time you come around and say hey pol. blah blah... its already been torn apart and thought of 1000 different ways... we are reactionary because when you have to beat retarded newfags over the head every day you get a little sick of everyone spewing talking points they took right off the brainwash box like we havent heard their pathetic argument 100 times before.

Attached: 1559276947798.jpg (600x434, 14K)

>taking dead Jow Forums memes

I like the fact that you and your plebbituser army think that you are some superior being. That’s why everyone here hates you, because you think you have some moral high ground when really you are just a bunch of basement antiftards

But it’s not interesting. This is a common talking point. Every community on the internet is an echo chamber.

nobody on Jow Forums likes you

you, sir, are and idiot :)

Have sex

Gotta admit, the kike flags leave some of the funniest comments kek

I think you mean
if(opinion == different)

Thanks for letting me know. As I said earlier, I haven't done any coding in awhile, so I've forgotten a few things.

Failed to compile. Syntax error.

There are so many things wrong with that "code". It looks like something that someone who watched a YouTube video would post on Facebook in an attempt to look intelligent.

Go away Shaun

Attached: 1545432078618.png (601x600, 243K)

I mean like guys, cmon, the Jews really aren't that bad.

Imagine being this much of a faggot

The quality goes up when your paid

Theres no arguing with facts. Most of the chans focus on facts and if you deny facts then you are retarded shill cuck fag.

What, like the "fact" that Jews are evil and trying to take over the world? Or the "fact" that black people are just animals and shouldn't be treated like people? What about the "fact" that Muslims are an existential threat to Western civilization and should be kept out of Western countries at all costs?

It's okay, it's a subtle distinction liberalism sufferers already have difficulty with nuance

The comparison operator has two fucking equals signs, OP.

Why can't leftist retards learn critical thinking and start at least listening to other opinions? I don't see Republicans trying to pass laws against people saying things they don't like.

let options = [ 'cuck', 'nigger', 'faggot', 'wrongthink' ]

console.log( options[ Math.floor( Math.random() * (options.length - 1) )] );

All those are facts, yes.

Retarded novice detected...
It should be:
if (opinion == different)

Well... actually...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Desecration_Amendment

"In June 2019, President Donald Trump tweeted support for proposal by Senator Steve Daines to revive the previously unsuccessful language."

Evidence?

Do you have eyes to see and ears to hear?

holy shit op, if you're going to make some form of coding "joke" at least spend two seconds looking up how to do it right.

>if(opinion = different) not if(opinion == different)

How do you expect anyone to take your unthought out point seriously if you can't even put in effort to try to mock people properly. so stupid.

Well...actually, burning a flag is not speaking. And I know, some morons said it is a form of speech, but it is not.

Let's see you talk some flames, retard.

Lmao that my on-topic thread got pruned in less than a minute while this thread exists.

If you don’t think Jow Forums is funny you are a retard. If you think Jow Forums is free speech you are a kike puppet.

Mods are fags, etc,

so nothing then.

Kek, what a faggot.

OP is a cuck nigger faggot.

poor energy

Attached: 1560362427289.png (500x522, 43K)

Superficial judgements from casual observation can be deceptive. For example, at first glance, the Earth appears flat, and it appears the Sun moves around it. However, most people in 2019 understand that the Earth is in fact round and revolves around the Sun.

Hard to present evidence pertaining to the material world who is both blind and deaf.

String[] insults = {"Cuck", "Nigger", "Faggot", "Wrongthink", "Kike", "Libtard"};

if (opinion == different) {
// print(logicalArgument);
print(insults[Random.range(0, insults.length)]);[spoiler][/spoiler]
}

>I just thought it would be interesting to use a code-format
>to get my point across.
Failed on both

omfg this is gold

>freedom of speech
>i have to listen
heard it cuck boy faggot
youve obviously lost the appeal of the coveted undecided voter and will have to try everything in your power to not sound like a progressive marxist thieving crybaby.
good luck.

you tried to add spoiler tags at the end for some reason.
you made the "print" line a comment which isn't the command for what looks like your trying to do which is java.
that would be System.out.print();

You didn't create an object called 'Random' and again it's not print.

You're as bad as op.

>caring what fags on Jow Forums think
Blame YouTube for radicalizing impressionable teens by forcing them to watch people like Ben Shapiro nonstop for months on end. Google needs to be broken up and stripped of power so that rational thinking people can maintain control of their own children. This ends NOW!

module liberalLogic

argument fallacySet = fold (fallacySet ! genRand % length fallacySet) [] [0...10]

Why are you a Slaver? Why are you racist by thinking Blacks can't think for themselves, Commie?

Jew meme magic, make up some bullshit and pretend it's a fact.

The only thing wrong is the spoiler which is not my doing. nigger.

>hard to present evidence.
thanks thats all you need to say schizo

>print("Random poltard insult")
hahaha dumb faggot, learn to code

how the fuck do I even argue with a computer ?

>change statement
>mock poster
>claim victory
Ha! I showed em again, mom!

>They refuse to acknowledge that the current day right wing is far more sensitive then the left wing.
Yeah we totally like banning things?
What's wrong boy a work rebuffed you.

>nobody on Jow Forums likes you
I hate you faggot too.

Attached: 1560988245163m.jpg (698x1024, 66K)

>Yeah we totally like banning things?
I know. It's the right that complains when people are given a platform for "spreading hate." Bunch of whiners.

So when I just opened my eclipse and copy and pasted your shit over and it mentioned pretty much everything I said with it's error handling, you're going to tell me eclipse itself is wrong?

lmao ok kiddo.

the right loves banning things

sure, but mass migration is a problem though

especially when engineered by 'you know who'

fuck niggers and jews

no one wants to "negotiate" immigration with nazis though. if you just made a reasonable argument people would take it more seriously

This type of 9GAG meme is a dead giveaway.

Whomst doth thee worketh for?

We tried on your (((social media))) echo chamber but any criticism gets shoad.

Because if you don't believe in evolution (aren't a race realist) you shouldn't be able to vote.

just asking for the evidence that you can't give.

>the right loves banning things
That's why it's always the right pushing gun control. Oh wait.

>OP == "faggot"
is a comparison operation which returns a boolean value (in this case TRUE)
>OP = "faggot"
is a command which actually sets OP equal to faggot (as executed by God for His inscrutible purposes)

if we were intolerant, we'd be silencing critics.
insulting critics is not the same thing as silencing critics.
therefore, liberals are intolerant.

Where are the fucking semicolons you fucking nigger

it's gotten really cringy after the 2016 elections ended

when differing opinions started getting intolerant of 'me'

This
A big reason why the board is pretty shit now is that no one wants to teach the newfags as they were taught before '16
Also its honestly reasonable to assume that basically no one comes here to argue in good faith

Sounds like what you're saying is cucked, stupid, degenerate, authoritarian, jewish or liberal. All of which is rampant on the rest of the internet and one place being different infuriates you.