Facebook Moderators get PTSD and kill themselves due to "trauma" of the job

Hell I thought this was just fake news but apparently they interview the huge faggots.

bitchute.com/video/McpqTYPvlkRm/

Imagine getting paid to do what I do every day, fucking kek.
KILL YOURSELVES YOU WEAK FAGGOTS

Attached: faceberg swastika.jpg (1200x720, 76K)

fuck jannies
but seriously though, whats worse being a Jow Forums mod or a fapbook one, maybe mod suicide/amount of content ratio is the actual metric for how fucked up a website actually is?

Attached: 1512317681130.jpg (1036x1200, 226K)

jidf btfo

Attached: 1530883780841.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

I pray for a future where we can sign up for that job

the measurement unit is called HoNK/s

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

Quality < Quantity I would assume.

You forgot to mention the part where a lot of them OD'ed on redpills. It's pretty funny desu.

jannies do it for free so its most definetely worse

This is what happens when you raise a society on disney movies instead of showing them how the world truly is. These people see this content and cant handle it. But all it really is , is reality. I blame jewish hollywood.

Lol what a bunch of pussies - and you faggots on Jow Forums are scared of these bitches? The Black Sun rises niggers.

Attached: ForFaithAndHonor.jpg (1600x1600, 917K)

>get job at top company in the world to climb the corporate ladder. Become disgusted when all you are is censoring free speech and viewing death all day
>see wolf of wall st, get sales job expecting money and respect but feel disgusted when the reality turns out being that you push your sale on vulnerable old people and exploit them.
>become a doctor expecting money and respect expecting to male an honest living but become disgusted when you realize that its nothing but pushing pills and proceedures on people that could go without it and exploit them.
>tired of the lies you join the police force to make a difference from the inside but become disgusted that all you do is fill ticket quotas or lose your job, again, forced to exploit people for money as a revenue generator for the state.
>fed up with the way things are run you join the fbi to change things and make a difference. You become disgusted when you are forced to incite violence and sell people on committing crimes just so you can bust them.. yet again you are forced to exploit people that were minding their own business.
>fed up with the bullshit you decide to get into politics and start a door knocking campaign...
Get tough, grow thick skin, try to abide by the law and ffs have some kids and raise them as well as you can.

Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my home, whilst preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious armoury, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body.

Attached: apu bane.jpg (657x526, 61K)

Not only that, they are all fat fucks. This is your typical lefty.

This. Honks is the right way to rate a site

The honk rate of this site is not as bad as you think because mods r gods

Suck the kike, die interacting with people you don't like

>people smear feces on the wall of the bathrooms
>they thought it was funny
Fucking H1-Bs
you know who it was

Wow what fucking babies

Jesus Christ, these moderators are the definition of weak. I bet if they fell down and scraped a knee, they'd need to be on anti-depression pills months after. This makes me question the mental health of Jow Forums's moderators.

Attached: 1546459558961.jpg (500x530, 49K)

Damn I didnt know iguanas could scream.

> The Black Sun rises niggers.
This is idolatry. You are no Christian. You are a heretic. And a racist.

Attached: idola.jpg (425x322, 55K)

I know man Jewish movies have fucked us all up

getting paid to moderate must be based. actuall weaklings

sorry man i dont use memechute

It truly is amazing. When you snap out of the propgandistic haze hollyjew has place on you, you change completely as a person because you realize how much of your life is artificial culture pushed on you from a singular source. I mean its not even just movies that you like, its the music too. When you learn people like Dr. Luke basically created all the boybands and pop stars, you really start to see the conspiracy is real. All our culture is crafted and fed to us from Jews and think tanks like Tavistock. Hell, Netflix's owner is related to Sigmund Frued for fucks sake. These evil monsters have completely subverted our society, but they have been for 100 years.

You're a dumb nigger who knows nothing about the true nature of God. The acknowledgement of the black sun is not a betrayal of Christ but an enlightenment to the reality of the true universe around yourself. I know this is hard for niggers like yourself to understand but the black sun is the primordial essence from which god and all metaphysical beings are created. The black sun creates and the black sun destroys, it is the divine manifest essence of all that is holy, it is what creates prophets and what destroys the cities of heretics like yourself. You may call it many names but it is the ultimate judge, jury and punisher of all that is unholy and all that casts itself away from the divine nature of god.

Niggers like yourself are afraid of us because we are not afraid to die. This is why you hate us, because you know that your materialistic existence is over when our sword is at your throat. You will die someday and everything that you've worked for, all the niggers you try to help and suck up to, all of the degenerates that you praise for being "diverse", all of this will come before the judgement of the divine. We know this and that is why we are not afraid to die because our spirit lives on long after we are gone from this plane of existence.

Here is a picture of what we will do to you when we take power again you godless heathen.

Attached: whatthefugg.png (1200x1236, 239K)

How'd you figure that one out, big-brain?

Attached: 1560905183067.png (352x315, 260K)

idolatry. heretic.

What does bitchute do? Do I need it?
How is the search feature?
Does it have one?

>And a racist.
Everyone is racist, EVERY SINGLE SOUL ON THIS PLANET. You as well, you just don't know it and fail to admit it.

or fail*

>1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine.

>2 When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

>3 For I [am] the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

>4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

>5 Fear not: for I [am] with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

>6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

>7 [Even] every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

>8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

>9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, [It is] truth.

>10 Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I [am] he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

>11 I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour.

so jannie suicide divided by amount of content = amount of honks??

Attached: 1536963589248.png (500x500, 489K)

Attached: 1560887447395.jpg (679x720, 87K)

Basically YouTube without all it's faggotry

oooh trips. Also what weak faggots. Many of us here were probably raised on gorethread culture.

How? They literally never deal with any real, actual issues. Just people politely disagreeing with liberals who whine and smash that report button.

>"No sir, I think there are only two genders."

>Faceborg employee kills themselves.

You can't be anything more than polite without an instant ban so at this point they're just dealing with polite comments getting auto-reported for not being NPC enough.

The level of HoNK/s in this post made me kek.

You quote your bible but not the Baghvad Ghita that came before it, nor do you understand the context by which the Buddha enlightened mankind. You are the heretic brother, not met.

Who among us sat and watched the happening of 2016 when the elder god kek visited this forum and helped Trump gain power? Who among us would dare doubt that it was Kek who motivated our actions and helped pump up our shitposting to maximum overload? Only Christians like yourself who do not know of the power of the elder gods, the Elohim of the Old Testament, and reject the Black Sun's true power in favor of a narrow minded view of reality with only Jesus. Jesus is but one prophet brother, do you think that nothing existed before the tribes of Israel? Nonsense.

AMERICA, STOP FUCKING EATING! GOOD FUCKING GOD.

they watched a video of a lizard being tortured.
user dont you know the religions of liberalism treats animals better than humans?

yes

Attached: 776a5b41.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

Stop being Chinese.

Simpler times :(

I treat animals better than humans and I wouldn't kill myself over seeing that. I'd just kill those humans.

>Canadian flag
>tmw food prices are so high in your country you hate americans for being fat

Attached: kek.png (178x258, 117K)

>he fell for the meme

The Black Cock Rises

Any oldfag could do that job. And they would have a boner doing it.

the HoNK formula has been perfected

Attached: 1553898682652.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

>KILL YOURSELVES YOU WEAK FAGGOTS
They are.
checked

>Shitposting on Facebook is destroying real people's mental health
E x c e l l e n t

Okay if I think about it, it's more akin to
>Hotpockets * Niggers * Kikes / suicides
>Ho*N*K/s
>HoNK/s

Attached: Waifu Material.jpg (1123x666, 556K)

Well well...

vox.com/recode/2019/6/18/18682258/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-ceo-approval-rank-glassdoor (OOPS!)

see I've figured it out

Attached: clown box3.jpg (500x304, 176K)

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/06/19/mark-zuckerbergs-old-foe-could-cause-problems-plans-launch-digital/ (BWAHAHA!)

Hawhaw.

lol, u did well hanz

Attached: 1540234997549.jpg (1280x1707, 1.71M)

I thought the mods were jews because jews cant even get PTSD due to how evil they are.

Probably kikebook, way more retards that don't even understand how the internet even came into existence

That's a big post

good

I pray you experience the hell those camps served. ))you(( people are the lowest of the low I hope you burn in hell.

And look at the fucking people they hire!!!????
Easily intimidated, looking for a leader and dream in their life and Facefuck is their God until late in the party they signed up for, they realize shit is going sideways in their life and they come home sharting in their pants every day! Pathetic!

Attached: 7D10D4E1-11F0-4036-A808-780FE32CB561.jpg (859x1024, 92K)

They aren't doing it for free though, you loser

Tons of people here kill themselves too.

This!

Attached: B6F3A5A2-67F5-46ED-B92F-DFF53E76115C.jpg (443x376, 74K)

oh damn is that the new goyim id? )))goyim(((?

how can i get a job like that?

And that’s a good thing.

Car is parked over the curb dingus! You will be fined and it’s in the mail!

Thank Margaret and surveillance cameras.

Attached: D4AB521C-8DE9-496C-9F7C-BFF9E4580E80.jpg (1024x612, 120K)

Lets be real. Mods here probably are the ones posting the "disturbing content"

vortex brah?

why did they not give it the fucking gt3 engine?!

They merely dipped their toe into the depths of human depravity, and they're killing themselves over it. Can you imagine how so many millions of people are going to react when the wheels of our society begin to fall off, and the illusion of a happy democratic utopia of equality and opportunity is dispelled by the coming reality.

What a mess we've made.

"OY VEY GOYIM!!! REMEMBER THE 600 TRILLION!!!!!!!!"

The holohoax never happened. Gtfo newfag

Best news story this week. I love reading about dead mods, especially fuckedbook mods. All mods are fags and only fags are mods.

I cant wait until they all learn our entire government is a bunch of luciferian worshipping child sacrificing pedos.
Can you imagine what would happen though?
I mean they thought the lizard screaming was bad, wait until they hear the children...

Attached: 1554374542897.jpg (616x561, 62K)

For you.

STOP!!!! BAD GOYIM!!!!! STOP SPREADING HATE!!!!!!!!!

KEK!

Attached: 589228_v9_ba.jpg (600x408, 225K)

))You(( would like that, wouldn't ))you((

>Jow Forums's moderators

Attached: 1521103.jpg (540x281, 36K)

Turns out humans do despicable things. Facebook, Twitter and Plebbit only want to hide it. They want to deny this facet of human existence. You can't have an interconnected society without fully recognizing that shit people exist. You deny reality and one day you wake up and realize you're living in an artificially created bubble.

>fb moderators are a bunch of weak, white OBESE faggots crying all the fucking time

Attached: MOOOOOOOODS.png (1126x811, 948K)