Only Southern states should have to pay reparations, since only Southern states imposed slavery on Africans

Only Southern states should have to pay reparations, since only Southern states imposed slavery on Africans.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)
youtu.be/wTEGog-9pqE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ijdBSFBC284
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*except some Northern states

oh look kids it's a nigger trying to bait people

Sage

They will.
First, the South will apologize for the one drop law.
Second, they will allow mixed race people to self identify as mixed race.
Third, they will sterize Jew women to be used as sex slaves.
Fourth, they will allow us to form our own hybrid enclave to be governed as we see fit.

>*except some Northern states

Northern states ended slavery on their own for moral reasons.

The South had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 20th century.

Sterilize.

Fifth, no more fucking Spics in the south.

Attached: 1549926924235.jpg (1275x1632, 467K)

The North should declare itself a white separatist enclave and rule anything born outside the North as non-White. You should also include in your constitution an amendment that you will not intervene in the affairs of non-Whites so that we can take over the South, enslave kikes and drive out mexicans for a mulatto autocracy.

I don't like it when liberals talk about reparations. My idea of reparations would be creating a centrally planned economy where most industries are nationalized, and goods and services are distributed based on need. Money would be abolished, replaced with labor vouchers that would used up upon being traded in for scarce resources. Rationing and quotas would be enforced by a central bureaucracy. Sadly, this isn't possible in the current political climate. However, that doesn't mean I support blank check reparations. The best the american government can currently do for blacks in end the War on Drugs, and release all drug dealers. Abolish the death penalty. Abolish ICE and the prison system - turn it into some form of rehabilitation for former criminals. Guarantee everyone a job, and a home, much like the USSR did. Of course, solutions like these goes over the head many of the stupid here, so, I don't expect it gain any traction.

Lmao@your life

Incorrect. The best you can do for blacks is kill them. We 56% mongrels are the best chance of the Negroid diaspora to ever positively succeed in however remote a manner. The best thing is to ensure our separation amd sovereignty so we can be autonomous. You should also allow us to enslave Jews. No cash, no tax, just a few law changes.

North had slaves too. They just abolished slavery first.

N

You're not even trying anymore are you schlomo?

You snooze, you lose. The South will always be remembered as the place that could not let slavery go, like a possessive jealous boyfriend that everyone is shocked by.

based south.
Yankees are effete bugmen who garner bo respect outside their techie bubbles.
Hicks are genuine Americans.

fake dixie flag.

sage

Attached: images - 2019-02-13T204638.083.jpg (220x229, 7K)

No, only Southern Democrats should have to pay reparations. Republicans never owned slaves.

Will the north pay reparations for war crimes committed? If we're going by modern standards to judge the past, since that seems to be the trend nowadays, then the north committed many warcrimes

Also will the yankees pay reparations to the jews for general order 11 where general grant expelled them from occupied territory?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)

>General Order No. 11 was an order issued by Major-General Ulysses S. Grant on December 17, 1862 during the American Civil War. It ordered the expulsion of all Jews in his military district, comprising areas of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky. The order was issued as part of a Union campaign against a black market in Southern cotton, which Grant thought was being run "mostly by Jews and other unprincipled traders."

>Only Southern states should have to pay reparations, since only Southern states imposed slavery on Africans.
I thought of this as well. they should seek reparations from the confederacy, not the union. The confederacy no longer exists, so they're out of luck.
However, the Africans keep tacking on more grievances. Now it's reparations for jim crow, segregation, and discrimination.

Lol fuck you Yankee

get fucked, you shit-eating bastard.

Attached: 318.jpg (457x300, 35K)

democratic party can pay since they had the slaves
>muh party switch
rofl

>poorest states in the country that are mostly black

You're retarded OP

Fun fact for Yankees.
Grant, and that faggot Sherman both ordered Jews away from the front lines.
Do you know who rescinded those orders both time.
That's right, Abraham Lincoln.

Enjoy paying up, faggot

I'll pay you in .45 ACP if you'd like.

Reported. Sage

Force jews and other families of parasites that owned or traded slaves to pay for it.

Coincidentally it was post war when slavery was outlawed, weird. Considering how much money the US sends you per year you could at least learn a little about their history.

Yes. We will need crates of .45 ACP and Colt 1911s for our future incursion.

>Force jews and other families of parasites that owned or traded slaves to pay for it.
Now is the time to point this out.

We know it already. So, when are you going to let us have our jew slaves?

I don't think you understand
Nor do I think Yankees can accurately discharge a firearm anymore

Well, the Republicans freed the slaves, so if you're a republican they owe you their undying gratitude. The Democratic party would owe them reparations...so if you're a Democrat you need to pay up.

I get what you implied and I was born in your pathetic South. You do not understand. To be a Yankee or Southerner, you must first be a citizen of America. I am not a citizen. I am the descendant of property. So the collapse of America means nothing to me. I represent my people and my interests. My people are mongrels of Negroid and European, Negroid and East Asian and Negroid and Eurasian origins of fair color and visible racial composite phenotypes. First thing I learned was how to shoot from my relatives. Never teach your enemy how you operate. That is the fatal flaw of the South.

What about the Africans that enslaved them and sold them to us? I think they should also have to pay reparations. In fact, people of Bantu descent should also be paying reparations to the Khoisans and Pygmies for genociding them thousands of years ago.

Attached: 1556932475147.jpg (1448x1103, 343K)

The South already endured the punishment of having to live with Blacks.

My interests are the collapse of the United States, Canada and the state of Israel. My interests are the ethnic autonomy of the Inuit people so that we may take their land for our kind without opposition. Using the harsh cold climates to force artificial evolution, we will adapt into an even smarter ethnic group. Using autocratic dictatorship, we will program the value and ethics required in our people. My interests are the enslavement of Jewish people worldwide.

They will pay when we colonize them.

>First thing I learned was how to shoot from my relatives.
If you're a nigger, then you shoot a Hi-point sideways.
I'm shaking in my boots.

You want to know the weakness of Southern dumbasses?
You can not resist teaching those mixed grandkids how to hunt. Thank you for all those .45-70, .308 and 5.56 lessons.

if i say "i will give you money if you vote for me" isn't that illegal?
isn't that what the libs are doing here?

You love Jews. You can't protect them always. And when you slip up, your kikes will pay.

*democrats

ftfy

>A nigger
>Operating a lever action rifle
Dude you were playing Fallout NV and learned those rounds.
Stop being such a larper.

Ya, and instead of emancipating them they sold them down the river

My grandfather trained me on his Mosin.

Black people should not be forced to live with racists.

The 40 and a mule should be located among the Jews, Hispanics, and Liberals in Cali.

The South will be punished by being stripped of their diversity and the. Blacks will be invested in with states that have a high amount of gibs programs.

>Coincidentally it was post war when slavery was outlawed, weird.
Civil War fought from 1861 through 1865.
Thirteenth Amendment passed by Senate in 1864 and ratified by states by 1865.
So not really post war. They were sort of busy at the time.

I propose that we break up who's paying by race. The Jews get most of the bill.

>Mosin
>Either lever action
>or .45-70
Lol Nigger.

>he doesn't know a Mosin Nagant and be converted and still be lever action

Attached: 8dbe0a4db9f28cab72d721bccc43974d4ca75752b47cab408b8b8bcc5bf216aa.png (575x576, 69K)

can be converted**
wew lad, how did we mongrels ever get enslaved by such a dumb people? They can't even tell us apart, they're so stupid, lmfao.

Attached: Mutt vs Nig.jpg (1773x1773, 196K)

I laugh because only a Nigger that knows guns from Xbox would be so bad retarded.

I also trained on a Henry. My cousin has a .308 DRD Paratus he let me shoot a few times and boy, let me tell you. You jews are nothing and the holohoax is nothing compared to the future. No one will save you kikes.

Attached: 6ccf467932539b3f6d8b223da4ebd58751e063eed0fe2d71c8dd065633d741e7.png (600x487, 117K)

>only Southern states imposed slavery on Africans

I didn't realize New York, Delaware, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the other Northern colonies were Southern states now.

>Third, they will sterize Jew women to be used as sex slaves.

Fuck off nigger, Jewish wombs need regular injections of Southern baby batter.

Attached: Anne and Johnny Reb.jpg (1762x2379, 785K)

Only Modern Day Slavers should pay (Democrats). If we have to seriously consider reparations.

You’re an idiot. Where did northern textile mills get their cotton? Pay reparashuns, white boi

Every time they prove us right, lmfao. I knew you people love Jews. I hope you enjoy becoming a paraplegic in Iran while you're kissing on your inbred, molested Jew wife, Shlomolina Shekelstein.

>I am the descendant of property.

You're still property, waiting to be repo'd :)

Attached: Anne's home sweet home.jpg (5200x3714, 1.52M)

There were northern states who didn't end slavery until after the Civil War. This also ignores that northern states benefited from slavery as well even if not directly. New York City for example heavily considered seceding and becoming a city-state just to keep trading with the south.

I know. I'm so scared. You'll repo me into the SEC and sedentary diabetic life and into Jew worship, lmfao.

nobody should pay reparations and niggers should be deported back to africa so they can all starve to death in their incompetence.

That doesn't absolve the North from once enslaving Africans, whiteboi

daily reminder that communism doesn't work.

Niggers and Nazis should fear the Southern man and his rope.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

>I'm a retarded commie unable to grasp more than one idea, so my idea of reparations is Marxism
ftfy, faggot

>I knew you people love Jews.

Jewish girls make me hard. And there's nothing wrong with that.

>I hope you enjoy becoming a paraplegic in Iran
>implying I'm joining Uncle Sam's Federal Footmen

Attached: Goofy Anne.png (975x956, 1.81M)

Honestly more support should've been given to the American Colonization Society. All of the blacks could've been sent to Liberia plus America would've had a puppet. Marcus Garvey after the Civil War had good ideas too but someone blatantly sabotaged his efforts.

Jokes on you. Your kike kids will get Tay Sachs and die. Hahaha. My Novuteran children will outlive your Jew abominations.

Attached: NovuteraFashwave2.png (900x900, 2.06M)

>molested Jew wife
>tfw no emotionally damaged Jewish qt wife who was molested in hiding is in need of comfort (and my dick)

Attached: Lien de Jong.jpg (925x1040, 169K)

>You will be drafted when Unlce Sam runs out of mystery meat.
>what is draft evasion

Attached: Vietnam.gif (384x336, 124K)

You will be drafted when Uncle Sam runs out of mystery meat. It's your country after all, you should be proud to fight for your Jews that you love so much. I will be carving runes in seal tusks, reveling in the full power of mutts over the Inuit.

What is mandatory jail sentence for draft dodging without approved disability or consciencious objection

No one should pay anything it's fucking stupid on top of all the affirmative action stuff that exists.

Attached: 9wr0MNz.gif (435x245, 2M)

The Southern states are owed reparations because the federal government confiscated property without compensating the owners.

Attached: 20190619_202157.jpg (2448x2956, 2.63M)

ahem

Attached: 1547114670467.jpg (519x488, 76K)

>Northern armys rape and pillage the South
>all the Reconstruction funds pour into the pockets of--you guessed it--Yankee carpetbagger scumbags from the North who enriched themselves instead of repair the burnt South (which, coincidentally, is the reason the Southern states still have economic and political problems plaguing them to this day which of course the yankee loves to gloat about HA HA LOOK AT THE STUPID SOUTHERNERS)

I hate this whole reparations thing,why punish the people living now because their ancestors we're mean?Sins of the father and all that.

You're still a nigger though.

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

And who allowed to do it? Whites, now stop playing a victim you mutt faggot.
See:

A mutt nigger with 140 IQ lol, now what? I'd rather be a shadow walker nigger than a Jew right about now.

Attached: Our_Patience.png (930x397, 417K)

goyim are waking up, get ready

Attached: 1558311440492.jpg (480x424, 23K)

>Only Southern states should have to pay reparations, since only Southern states imposed slavery on Africans.
we lost 400,000 ppl fighting for their freedom and only 3% of Americans owned slaves.

yeah but jews ran it all
so fuck your southern hatred
the same people that fucked you in the ass on the plantation are still fucking you nogs in the ass right now with their control over everything in your life
he who controls the gold makes the rules
getting shekel pittances reparations is just designed to get poor blacks and whites to hate each other for election cycle 2020, fucking jews are so retarded today they cannot even propaganda intelligently anymore, must be the excessive jewish inbreeding

youtu.be/wTEGog-9pqE

Attached: 5faa5224664aa67e5ed25afdf622e7be59a35ebc3c9456a85ad8fcb6e0699bf9.jpg (1276x987, 382K)

Also using the south as a measurement for who should pay reparations would be messy anyway. Some traditionally southern states stayed with the union. So then if you say only count states that joined the Confederacy there were tons of white southerners who didn't own slaves. Some white southerners, especially in states like Tennessee and Virginia even joined the Union Army. In fact Tennessee was even given an exemption from the Emancipation Proclamation because Lincoln pretty much considered Tennessee securely back in the union. If you did the measurement based on anyone who is a descendant of a Confederate soldier that would include plenty of people who live outside of the south.

>the Inuit people so that we may take their land for our kind without opposition.
dream on, eskimo joe. you try that shit with me and youll be fertilizer

You might want to check your facts on that.

>moral reasons
>like using child labor
>super moral cuz children deserve to be slaves and not criminal minded apes from a desert

>Spamming your own garbage unsourced thread
Pathetic

Attached: 9F47CEA4-A39B-45D0-981D-E6A6234A1991.jpg (750x1053, 373K)

And you want to know something fucked up? Most of that 3% was Jews. And Jews will make you pay up for their greed. And you'll actually do it or move out of America because a brother war would hurt you and yours more than Jews also, as long as Jerry Springer is on and Golden Flake sends in their latest palette of chips to the grocery stores.

So, thank you for the free food each month, thank you for the free medical care, thanks for the women who create mutts with niggers or fuck us directly and thank you for the reparations check you're sending me and the many checks you are sending to the Mutt Nigger Insurgency & Secession Association, which by the way, in America is five million strong in number. We promise to name some of our cities in our nation after Southern landmarks.

>The South will always be remembered as the place that could not let slavery go,
Yes, and remembered as the region that had it right the first time. Niggers dont deserve nor belong in a free society.

In essence, the southerners were god damn rocket scientist that knew the niggers place and fouhgt so that the rest of the country wouldnt have to deal with them, but look what you did. You freed them and now look...the boys 15-35 are responsible for 53.1% OF ALL MURDERS IN THE USA.

Thanks, yankees. Great job!

Attached: rebel4.jpg (1024x768, 276K)

Addendum:
As long as you have bread and circuses, you will never be free. Your people will be sheep or you'll pack up and move somewhere else. This truly is the darkest timeline for you. For me, this is paradise.

Attached: le-56-percent-face.png (1437x1248, 154K)

Czeched and /threadpilled

You know what, we should definitely give niggers reparations. Here's the plan:

>Niggers show up to local ICE/CBP office >prove citizenship with multiple forms of ID >prove that they are descended from slaves >Niggers sign affidavit renouncing their US citizenship
>Niggers receive $1500 and a free trip to back to Africa
>Niggers' detachment from their racial heritage and identity is repaired

I think this would really work.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ijdBSFBC284

Yankees owned slaves too.

Several relatives and a direct ancestor of mine fought for the union, they were also from families that were slave owners. Slavery wasn't outlawed in every northern state. The south gets a bad rap and deserves reparations for all of the undue suffering imposed upon them during reconstruction.

I wonder why?

It might have something to do with their general untrustworthy nature.

They also revised history and pushed the false notion that the Plymouth colony was the first British colony in the new world withthe result being that the Virginia company and Jamestown colony are conveniently forgotten by the general public.

Only jews should pay reparations.

>"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated."

>"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the "triangular trade" that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the l750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the l760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late l760's and early l770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

- Marc Lee Raphael
Jews and Judaism in the United States

>"The first two centuries of the Black-Jewish encounter in America were high-lighted by a fairly extensive record of Jewish slave-holding. Indeed, during the colonial period, in the small Jewish community of the time, almost every Jewish household of any form, North or South, posessed at least one slave."

- Dr. Abraham Peck
American Jewish Archives

Attached: jews-dominated-the-trans-atlantic-slave-trade.jpg (6120x5020, 2.82M)