Assault rifles should become illegal. And I will tell you why. FACT: In 2005...

Assault rifles should become illegal. And I will tell you why. FACT: In 2005, the year after the Clinton assault ban was lifted, murders with assault weapons rose 140%.

FACT: In a 2006 Brady campaign study, they found that 40% of assault weapon owners think there should be NO gun laws.

FACT: In 2010 there were 13,000 minors killed in USA by assault weapons.

FACT: In a 2009 million mom March study, they found that 40% of gun owners would shoot a person just for stepping on their property

There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon.

If you sell assault weapons you Should be charged with assistance to murder. Because you DID supply the weapon.

There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.

I think I proved my point you dumb fuck inbred redneck dumbasses.

>inb4 HURR DURR TROLL DURR >INB4 HURRR DURRRR 0/10 DURRRRRR

you know it's the fucking truth

Pic related, it's what I want to see on Every corner

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (679x451, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got any facts for I don't care?

Attached: 1546806428926.png (626x355, 11K)

Attached: 1560973152510.png (600x829, 131K)

FACT: OP is a faggot

>not taking into account that blacks commit more crimes because anti black racism
Blacks were segregated for the longest time in America which caused them to be forced into low income neighborhoods where schools were shit AND there was lead in the water which lowered there intelligence.

2md Amendment

Banning or making guns illegal violates it.

Those poor guns!! They didn’t even get a chance to kill anyone!! You should be ashamed.

>FACT, I just made this up.

Powerful facts, really make you think. Ignores the murder rate dropping after the sunset of the 1994-2004 ban. Sure, less people were killed, but more were killed with gun Y instead of gun Z!!!

The government needs to seize the moral high ground, and disarm itself, first. That is the only disarming the government is permitted to do. I know it is hard for subhumans like you to understand, but in America we the people created the government as our servant, not our master. The servant does not tell the master what he may or may not do. If the servant is displeased by the actions of his aster, the servant is free to find a new employer.

You keep that cocksucker of yours shut in the presence of free men.

Fact

Attached: 64838136_1741381206007871_5641296018373869568_n.jpg (700x633, 56K)

>lead in the water
I want to see piles of water on every street corner so we can pump them full of lead for poisoning and killing our children, and then light them on fire.

We have literal communists running for president in 2020. I want everyone to have a gun (except for blacks)

Fuck off faggot I want a H&K 417 but our government is fucked and I don't have enough money to get a black market one

>
Second or third time today?

$50 donation to the Bernie campaign if you reply to this message. If not, you're a smegma chugging fanny bandit.

>There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.

Attached: GW (37).jpg (768x433, 44K)

fuck off retard. you're just jealous you can't have guns in emuland

Leftists should be culled from the west.

Attached: hammer_time.jpg (500x600, 63K)

False. Legal gun ownership reduces crime.

Attached: E2219FD1-8A9A-4E52-BA76-97A9C95C0D31.jpg (1242x888, 189K)

cunt

You did this already this morning cunt.

Oi cunt, that's a shitty bait, yah cheeky pooftah

Attached: 1558892658875.jpg (361x691, 57K)

Fucking based

No

Considering annual deaths with long arms barely crack the three digit count, your stats on le ebil scurry salt weapons are woefully incorrect. Source: the fucking FBI yearly homicide stats

But I know you're just memeing, and not an intellectually dishonest fag that's trying to legislate away my right to defend myself from your shitty mob rule.

Based
HK are massive faggits but German autism is second to none

Based

There are no such things as "assault rifles". If you want, you can defend yourself with an automatic rifle.

LMAO, even in my commie kike country I can legally buy a civilian HK417 with a 10rounder
RIP my nigga

Well, I’m convinced:
Only certain types of shitposters are allowed
And it could be worse.

Good thread.

nope

Attached: 1547116145822.png (701x743, 300K)

>mfw 13,000 niggers were killed by non-defensive weapons.

Attached: 9A4929BD-263D-4DEB-91D0-7319D2C76FCC.png (645x773, 7K)

Post nigger graphs or fuck off.

I can get an AR-15 for $30,000 it's pretty fucked. I think a legal one is around $10,000 and I'd have to jump through hoops to get a pest control license and the Jack's would probably check up on me every 3 months

>Blacks have no agency
>De ner dindu nuffin
So sad

Lol, I want you to donate to Bernie because apparently your IQ is so low your forgot Bernie gave all of your donations to a candidate you hated when he was legally allowed to use them for this election.

The obvious fact thatnleftists are against voluntarism proves they are woefully unwRe of everything that ever happens.

>In 2005, the year after the Clinton assault ban was lifted, murders with assault weapons rose 140%
Useless stat. If there were 5 murders by assault weapon in 2004 and 7 in 2005, thats a 140% difference
>In a 2006 Brady campaign study, they found that 40% of assault weapon owners think there should be NO gun laws
Based. So why are you supporting gun laws then? This contradicts your thread topic. You are literally retarded
>In 2010 there were 13,000 minors killed in USA by assault weapons
No there wasnt. Less than 500 people a year die to assault rifles. Nice bullshit statistic
>In a 2009 million mom March study, they found that 40% of gun owners would shoot a person just for stepping on their property
>million mom march study
What the fuck even is that? Also based, Id shoot a random person for coming into my house too. Still dont see how that is an argument for more gun control
>There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon
I bet people in this thread could come up with 25
>If you sell assault weapons you Should be charged with assistance to murder. Because you DID supply the weapon
Police cant tie it to me. Private sales of rifles are legal in my state. Also, by your logic, car dealers should be charged for DUIs

Also, I know im replying to shit bait, i dont care

Which explains why their average IQ in other developed countries is even lower

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg

>Pest control licensed
Pretty based, for aussie

I live in America
Bought one on armslist.com
$700
-picked it up at McDonald's

Attached: 1531153000010m.jpg (1024x678, 76K)

OP is a poof who takes dick in the bum

FACT: Auzies are cucks

Attached: 59AB824E-9094-456D-A864-B58A7727B72C.png (721x486, 20K)

Attached: 1560588328136.png (1281x728, 353K)

Fact: Gun violence went down to ZERO in my neighborhood after I bought "assault" weapons

>source: my ass
You bring great shame upon that flag, you cum-ridden pile of faggot shit.

Attached: 1556560488642.jpg (540x960, 66K)

>And I will tell you why.
dont care,
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: 1546378885498.jpg (700x471, 97K)

This is a slide thread

Don't forget the communists. I'm somewhat on the fence about the spicks so far I'm leaning on none for most of them either.

Attached: why we keep guns.png (1158x1393, 137K)

>1 post by this ID

Damn, OP getting so wrecked they can't even think of a response. How big of a BITCH do you have to be to not even stand up for yourself or your ideas?

Attached: 1470578767936.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

> There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.
LOL, these fucking troll threads being at the front of the catalog.

>13000 minors
Sounds a bit like you pulled that out of your ass.
And for the record, most of the "minors" killed are 17 year old niggers who have been selling dope since they were 12.

Don't kid yourself, OP hasn't been here since making that post.
Too busy making other shit threads with one post.
I just like posting in 2nd Amendment threads.

Attached: FILE2344.jpg (1388x1011, 329K)

>50 replies
>1 post by this id
>No source
>Not a single person asking for the source
Fucking retards. Sage you fukin cunts

>FACT: In 2005, the year after the Clinton assault ban was lifted, murders with assault weapons rose 140%.

>be generic subhuman
>murder people with knives
>firearms ban is lifted
>decide to murder people with those instead

Great argument, faggot. Now post data for actual total murders and compare those.

>FACT: In 2010 there were 13,000 minors killed in USA by assault weapons.

there aren't even 13k firearm homicides in a year what the fuck are you smoking

When did Australians become such faggots?

Attached: 1503625350809s.jpg (583x777, 76K)

I have a glock I paid $500 for but I can't train with it since it's illegal. Just have it for when shit hits the fan. Probably don't have enough ammo though

what correlates with murder?

im really not familiar with non-american gun laws, what about the glock specifically is illegal? genuinely curious. also, do you guys have public land available to freely go shooting on?

Attached: 1432776117358.jpg (593x541, 114K)

It's all lies anyway.

Hardly anyone gets killed by rifles in the US.

Attached: fbi_murder_by_weapon_2006.jpg (510x991, 200K)

Nah, OP is still lurking "for the lulz," but they couldn't even begin to think for, nor defend themselves in a free discussion. That is why "1 post by the ID" is such a meme. Their pathetic life is dependent on copypasta.

Attached: 1517530858801.png (700x953, 117K)

You need a special license for pistols. Need a license for any firearm. You can join a club/range to shoot at. I'm not up to date with hunting laws. It's really fucking nanny state here. I didn't even know my dad had a gun in 1996 when they asked everyone to give them up. My dad just got his farmer mate to burry it. Then again my dad is a Vietnam vet who hates asains so not the best example of the general population

>1 toast by this eye-d
>thread still alive
you disappoint me new friends

Not true. This is just a common ED shitpost pasta which you fell for like the dumb newfaggot you are. Shame on you for replying to this thread, shame.

listen, you gotta at least take it out to the desert once or twice and get used to it. whats the protocol for buying ammo, does it have a paper trail or anything?

You forgot
FACT democrats are responsible for up to 90% of criminal shootings
FACT if we removed niggers and non-whites the crime rate, including shootings, would be like Belgium

1 POST BY REDDIT SHARIABLUE FAGGOT

Its a good thing guns are banned in Australia :p

Don't talk about it anywhere they look for this shit based on IP.

Redpilled

Spics and niggers shouldn't be allowed to own guns, just pure Europeans.

Any jungle bunny shot within a 1000 feet of a school is considered a school shooting.

FACT: OP is a drongo. I hope a kangaroo punches you in the nuts.

>not knowing how to reply without bumping the thread
Wow, kill yourself

Then how come your own NZ pop are refusing the ban?
Checkmate, judaeism.