Un Bee lievable

Africanized bees that replaced our European honey bees are less resistant to cold winters. Why is nobody talking about this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-173327.jpg (768x783, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecommons.cornell.edu/bitstream/handle/1813/2653/Bait Hives for Honey Bees.pdf;jsessionid=B
inhabitat.com/its-official-cell-phones-are-killing-bees/
cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/06/30/bee.decline.mobile.phones/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nobody grows flowers for bees to eat
>dude why the fuck are there no bees???

Attached: Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Don't worry I'm sure the European bees will give them mo honey for dem programs.

You missed the bullshit of the Brazilian killer bees that supposedly did this back in the 60s. There is even an easter egg about this in the movie "the nice guys" with Russell Crowe.

What you missed with that little bullshit and the current bullshit. They made the claim because they knew that the chemicals the EPA had just approved would cause colony collapse syndrome.

you got hood winked

It's sad... I'm sad. We need to promote honey more. beekeepers are their only hope. Also: multiple story buildings with greenhouses bruh... do that shit.

STARVED.COM

So it was worse 13 years ago and better for the last 13 years.
HOLY FUCK I LOVE SCIENCE

ah yeah africanized bees are not regular honey bees. regardless everyone with a fucking brain knows that it's because pesticides. although the hype of we're all doomed when the bee's die shit is retarded because if necessary we could build fleets of mini drones that were used to pollinate

Do your part fags, grow flowers and get a hive or two. Honey is expensive. Once you have one up or two your set for a year of honey. Dont support the sugar jew. Great for a garden.

Really? Are there no flowers out there in the wild?

I had a theory that it that these bee's were the result of overbreeding and are now subjected to diseases.

Wait -you mean bees dont eat grass...? WTF! Ive wasted all these years mainatining my 14 acres of perfectly manicured grass and these picky faggots were never gonna eat it!

WTF are you talking about?
Don't be autistic

*Africanized bee dies of cold*

Sheeeeeiiiiiit

>Africanized bees that replaced our European honey bees are less resistant to cold winters.

Wow, this statement is just as retarded as OP. Google africanized bees then reread what you just posted.

Monsanto killing them mostly in California. Texas has plenty of bees. Plus importing cheap Chinese honey made a bunch of Cali beekeepers quit. Trump is slowly fixing this. GMO food is evil

>hol' up...

>Ive wasted all these years mainatining my 14 acres of perfectly manicured grass
you should have been marinating, not maintaining

>Jewoogle
Lol. Say hello newfag.

Attached: google-israel-logo-1406893778.jpg (640x218, 49K)

The Africanized bee scare was one of the funniest things I've witnessed in my life. I don't think these are Africanized bees though, because their stings are supposedly much more deadly

They say that the "factory" bee keepers that make a living by driving their bees all over the country dont introduce new blood to the existing hives; they are inbred.

>climate change isn't real guys
>don't worry about food supplies or your lives being affected by the coal industry fucking up the environment

Attached: 1556024413962.jpg (800x450, 41K)

...well, user -there is a ton of info out there regarding this subject...can you narrow it down a little bit...?

>jewoogle
>not spelling it as "jewgle"
retard

That's not how it works. They are considered deadly because they attack in mass more often. They will chase someone for miles. Not because their sting is more potent. FUCKING GOOGLE IT

he's right though you fucking moron

STOP USING PESTICIDES

>Africanized bees are typically much more defensive than other varieties of honey bee, and react to disturbances faster than European honey bees. They can chase a person a quarter of a mile (400 m); they have killed some 1,000 humans, with victims receiving ten times more stings than from European honey bees.[1] They have also killed horses and other animals.
LMAO holy shit

>bees die in winter
thanks for the info

Attached: 1560755623198.jpg (960x806, 137K)

fuck bees. i said it, and i mean it. plenty of other shit pollinates, even the fucking wind.

Attached: I saw a spider.gif (336x254, 2.11M)

>dont introduce new blood to the existing hives
what the fuck are you even talking about
hives can sense outsiders and will kill them immediately
They're not gonna let some random bee just walk in and start having sex with the queen

>nigger bees dont like the cold
>niggers dont like the cold
oh shit the sky is blue !?!? when did this happen ?

I use duckduckgo though
Watch out for those Africanized bees though, they'll turn a whole neighborhood into a danger zone!

Africanized bees have been found as far north as Massachusetts.

Attached: Killerbees_ani.gif (284x182, 55K)

Beelet detected

TIL /v/ works at NPR

>nigger bees nig
Lmao

Attached: 1404112921886.png (500x500, 733K)

>marinating

You simple fuck! Who the fack has enough vinigar and worchestishihshieror -whatever the fuck...you know what im sayin...- to marinate 14 acres of expertly manicured grass crops! I aint makin no special 1000$ a dinner plate -le frenche, uppity yankee grass, them bees can either eat what I givem, or quit they belly achin!!!

Goddamn snowflake liberal bees is what they are -next thing you know theyll be demanding some of that fancy vegan grass!

..>Cannot survive extended periods of forage deprivation, preventing introduction into areas with harsh winters or extremely dry late summers.

>thinks every bee is related
>gets shitty...

Why you shitty?

>next thing you know theyll be demanding some of that fancy vegan grass!
it could be worse
at least they're not onions bees

>boomer old ladies maintain flower gardens for years
>eventually die off
>millennial buy up the houses or rent them from someone.
>rip up the flower garden to grow peppers or some shit.

CHecked and wRecKeD

>chemicals the EPA had just approved would cause colony collapse syndrome.
Link to the facts pls . I jewgled but all thy show is the standard "we just dont know what happened , its a complete mystery" BS . Or maybe I dont jewgle correctly . Im a bad interneter :( .

Do any farmer rely on native bees or are they all perverting nature by importing bee hives?

>are less resistant to cold winter
they are also more aggressive and produce less honey
nigger bees

I have yet to see a single bee this year and I live on a farm in the Midwest. This is getting very scary.

>deer populations explode
>deer locally extinct wildflowers all over the country
>hardly any flowering plants left at all
>pave over the remaining meadows
>no food for bees

This is what has happened here, and it's plainly obvious just by driving around and looking out the window. Hardly any flowers left in my part of the U.S. The vast majority of the trees are wind pollinated, so the forest conservation isn't helping either.

african bees are to the bee world as the shit bulls are to K9s

more land is turned into short grass, paved roads, industrial zones... WHY THE FUCK BEES AREN"T POLLINATING stuff.

The colonies that are dying are not africanized. They are European honeybees. Who knows if the africanized bees are struggling but I think western honeybees are struggling because of globalization which has spread a number diseases throughout the world.

It's hard for honeybees to fight off mites without help from humans. It becomes much harder when a number of diseases are also hitting the colony. It could be from the pesticides too. But it is fear mongering to say honeybees will go extinct and that our crops wont be pollinated.

European and European-African hybrid honeybees aren't native to the Americas and there were no issues with pollination prior to their introduction back in the 1600s. There are over 500 pollinator species in North America. If the bees did die off in the Americas the other pollinator species would increases back to their normal levels to fill the void.

It is not easy to find, I had an article in my old pc, I will eventually post it here but for the moment you can see the "round up approval in its early form" and correlate it with the Brazilian killer bee bullshit which you can read about if you look at articles from the late 1960s.
When the round up current formula was approved, it also correlates with the African bee bullshit.

To see that I am not full of shit...the CFC "freon" scam is directly linked with a DuPont patent and paying off the UN to make the ozone layer depletion a thing. Note something interesting. O3 (ozone) is produced due to sunlight on O2 in the upper atmosphere. The scientific bullshit that the ozone was being "depleted" in the north and south caps can be explained by the fact that said regions were always poor in ozone. They go through an almost 6 month period without direct sunlight.

we constantly get fucked by MSM bullshit and politically usurped science

Attached: sheeeiit.jpg (960x720, 275K)

I’m growing morning glories this year at my parents house along with banana peppers and a variety of herbs
Hopefully they will attract bees

Yeah huge scam. Somehow r-22 patent started this bullshit. Fucking niggers.

Bees love lavender and rosemary blossoms.

Attached: bee-pollinating-lavender-flower-tihany-hungary-royalty-free-image-980595520-1556641316.jpg (3782x2496, 623K)

and i love pussy, but i cant just fucking live in it all day.

>To see that I am not full of shit.
Didnt think you were . Some interesting info , user .

We need a wall AND a net

Good.
Fuck oogaboogabeez.

Attached: FILE1009.jpg (540x575, 45K)

They don't eat the grass you jackass they get the pollen and turn it into honey and then eat that

>being proud about using jewgle
Wew lad

Buy Russian bees

Or what niggers are to humans

Gene editing will make nazi bees superior. Your nigger bee don't even want you.

most of us grew up with the "fear"
we are not old enough to see the ruse.

That is why I don't believe the bullshit today, I have been through at least 3 scams in my life time.

as this is Jow Forums, I am aware we need to bring more than conjecture to back up our claims.

This is quite important

fuck bugs and fuck bees #AnimalGang

a lot of the wealthier chinese around here have silk flowers everywhere. they look a lot better than they used to. sucks for the bees

The vast majority of bees used in pollination of large farms, come down to a few companies. This results in many issues that cannot easily be overcome without constant maintenance, which isnt really feasible.

The problem here and its requisite solution, is the same as almost all problems in the world: Centralization. When you centralize a thing, it can easily succumb to a plethora of ailments. Plant only corn in the same field, what happens? Cut down all of the hardwoods in a forest, what happens when pine blight sweeps through? Give the government control over x, y or z, what happens when your enemy takes control of the government? Centralization always has negative results.

The solution then, is to decentralize -raise your own kids, raise your own crops, raise your own bees -the more that follow suite, the quicker we rid ourselves of the problem.

TLDR -raise your own bees.

ecommons.cornell.edu/bitstream/handle/1813/2653/Bait Hives for Honey Bees.pdf;jsessionid=B

Attached: snuke.png (830x1078, 54K)

so glad to have a retarded child to tell me how to think. They put her on the talking box so you know what she says is true and important

...and here I thought I had seen all the stupid that one could see in a lifetime...

>stares in Asperger

Can’t eugenics them out either cause it’d be raycis

Pretty sure Google or Walmart already has patents for it. Kinda makes you wonder.

Seems like things from Africa have no business anywhere else in the world, aside from the Middle East

They are meaner, rather than more potent. You pretty much have to kick an Italian bee hive for them to get mad at you and they will stop stinging when you run away but killer bees will get pissed if you breathe within 10 feet of their hive and chase you for a long distance.

>developers buy it up
>thrown concrete on it

key word: European.
even the european bees can't withstand the BBBC

Attached: 0970789.jpg (413x395, 19K)

It's almost as if the African bees have a genetic predisposition to violence and aggression...

Moral of the story: every creature from Africa is shit compared to its European counterpart

Because they just keep africanized bees down south where its warmer, Retard.

>be bee
>evolve in africa with niggers
>niggers steal your honey
>evolve aggressiveness in response
>nigger steals honey, hive kills nigger
>(((european))) imports african bee to america
>african bee still evolved to deal with niggers

and that's the story of killer bees

This. Same, haven’t in years actually. Only the occasional bumble bee and a fuckload of wasps and hornets.

peppers are flowering plants, retard.

I have fantasies about airdropping large wasp nests by the thousands into majority nog cities.

By the way -pic related, is a means by which anons can grow more bee friendly flowers. A packet of seeds costs a buck. Chuck a few dozen of these things into empty fields, along side country roads -preferably on a rainy day.

Remember to self sowing annual varieties

you are full of shit, cityfag.

kek

Growing vegetable gardens and flowers is fun as fuck y'all. Sow some seeds, water it, and every day you see your little dudes grow. I love helping my mom with her vegetable garden, fruits and flowers at my parents' house.

The bees and good insects this whole ecosystem attracts will get rid of nigger wasps and make your house or balcony pretty too..

Attached: 1526332492846.png (657x527, 44K)

Absolutely. Start small. There are many vegetable that grow well together, including the redskin-endorsed trio of beans, corn, and squash. There are also flowers that compliment the garden and aid in pollination by attracting bees. In addition, certain flowers will discourage pests from harming your plants.

>Why is nobody talking about this?

Because then something would have to be done about all of the pesticides used all over the place and cell phone towers. That would effect too many businesses so why do something about an issue when they can just bury it and hope no one talks about it.

inhabitat.com/its-official-cell-phones-are-killing-bees/

cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/06/30/bee.decline.mobile.phones/index.html

Attached: bee-pollinating.jpg (700x553, 325K)

>cheap Chinese honey
chinese honey is honey made from sugar instead of pollen. you can feed bees sugar and they will process it and you get sugar honey which is liquid but has none of the goodness of honey. the bees are literally like slaves, where they process the sugar and then it is taken away so that the continue to process it.
bees are normally given a sugar source in the winter as an extra food source incase they run low on their own honey store, so most keepers will have a little of this sugar honey in their hive in the late of winter when spring arrives and it is very poor quality.
most chinese honey is just this, you can find some very high quality chinese honey, but that isn't what gets exported and the rich chinese will pay $50/lb for it or else it is getting sold locally where it is produced.
you should only be buying local honey from some local store or farmers markets where you can see the address of the keeper or chat to them.

>snuke.png

KEK!

>ctrl + F
>"mason bee"
>No results
Really, y'all know mason bees are better than honey bees in every way, in regards to pollination.
Your best bet would be to set up mason bee nests, and leave the honey bees to the apiarists.

Attached: female mason bee - hero pic 2.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

redpill me. That thing is fucking adorable.

Do mason bees make anything worth eating?

Once I tried to get a good closeup look at a bee, and this was in a viney overhang in Jersey that was fucking swarming with them. They were completely docile though. An old black was sitting in the bench just enjoying the buzz.

Anyways, I get a little close to get a nice booty-shot of the bee and it turns around and charges me. Its friends fucking make a wall in front of me and start buzzing harder.

How smart really are these things?

Former beekeeper in va here. I have not seen a honeybee this year.

Everyone in pest control has known this for like 15 years, you're really late to the party my man. Africanized bees are no joke though, they will easily chase you for an entire mile.