Un Bee lievable

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Africanized bees that replaced our European honey bees are less resistant to cold winters. Why is nobody talking about this?

Attached: Screenshot-20190619-173327.jpg (430 KB, 768x783)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecommons.cornell.edu/bitstream/handle/1813/2653/Bait Hives for Honey Bees.pdf;jsessionid=B
inhabitat.com/its-official-cell-phones-are-killing-bees/
cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/06/30/bee.decline.mobile.phones/index.html
jowforums.com/thread/216837301/politics
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2019/06/19/733761393/more-bad-buzz-for-bees-record-numbers-of-honey-bee-colonies-died-last-winter
youtu.be/Ewz7BW3DZNs
youtu.be/k5YQSxFiw3E
theguardian.com/business/2019/apr/30/monsanto-roundup-trump-epa-cancer
saskatraz.com/pages/availability.htm
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/03/25/ripon-cell-tower-school-removal-cancer/

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

nobody grows flowers for bees to eat
dude why the fuck are there no bees???

Attached: Things-that-make-you-go-hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Don't worry I'm sure the European bees will give them mo honey for dem programs.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

You missed the bullshit of the Brazilian killer bees that supposedly did this back in the 60s. There is even an easter egg about this in the movie "the nice guys" with Russell Crowe.

What you missed with that little bullshit and the current bullshit. They made the claim because they knew that the chemicals the EPA had just approved would cause colony collapse syndrome.

you got hood winked

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

It's sad... I'm sad. We need to promote honey more. beekeepers are their only hope. Also: multiple story buildings with greenhouses bruh... do that shit.

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

STARVED.COM

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

So it was worse 13 years ago and better for the last 13 years.
HOLY FUCK I LOVE SCIENCE

William Carter
William Carter

ah yeah africanized bees are not regular honey bees. regardless everyone with a fucking brain knows that it's because pesticides. although the hype of we're all doomed when the bee's die shit is retarded because if necessary we could build fleets of mini drones that were used to pollinate

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Do your part fags, grow flowers and get a hive or two. Honey is expensive. Once you have one up or two your set for a year of honey. Dont support the sugar jew. Great for a garden.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Really? Are there no flowers out there in the wild?

I had a theory that it that these bee's were the result of overbreeding and are now subjected to diseases.

David Jones
David Jones

Wait -you mean bees dont eat grass...? WTF! Ive wasted all these years mainatining my 14 acres of perfectly manicured grass and these picky faggots were never gonna eat it!

John Anderson
John Anderson

WTF are you talking about?
Don't be autistic

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

*Africanized bee dies of cold*

Sheeeeeiiiiiit

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

Africanized bees that replaced our European honey bees are less resistant to cold winters.

Wow, this statement is just as retarded as OP. Google africanized bees then reread what you just posted.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Monsanto killing them mostly in California. Texas has plenty of bees. Plus importing cheap Chinese honey made a bunch of Cali beekeepers quit. Trump is slowly fixing this. GMO food is evil

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

hol' up...

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Ive wasted all these years mainatining my 14 acres of perfectly manicured grass
you should have been marinating, not maintaining

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Jewoogle
Lol. Say hello newfag.

Attached: google-israel-logo-1406893778.jpg (49 KB, 640x218)

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

The Africanized bee scare was one of the funniest things I've witnessed in my life. I don't think these are Africanized bees though, because their stings are supposedly much more deadly

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

They say that the "factory" bee keepers that make a living by driving their bees all over the country dont introduce new blood to the existing hives; they are inbred.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

climate change isn't real guys
don't worry about food supplies or your lives being affected by the coal industry fucking up the environment

Attached: 1556024413962.jpg (41 KB, 800x450)

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

...well, user -there is a ton of info out there regarding this subject...can you narrow it down a little bit...?

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

jewoogle
not spelling it as "jewgle"
retard

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

That's not how it works. They are considered deadly because they attack in mass more often. They will chase someone for miles. Not because their sting is more potent. FUCKING GOOGLE IT

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

he's right though you fucking moron

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

STOP USING PESTICIDES

James White
James White

Africanized bees are typically much more defensive than other varieties of honey bee, and react to disturbances faster than European honey bees. They can chase a person a quarter of a mile (400 m); they have killed some 1,000 humans, with victims receiving ten times more stings than from European honey bees.[1] They have also killed horses and other animals.
LMAO holy shit

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

bees die in winter
thanks for the info

Attached: 1560755623198.jpg (137 KB, 960x806)

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

fuck bees. i said it, and i mean it. plenty of other shit pollinates, even the fucking wind.

Attached: I-saw-a-spider.gif (2.11 MB, 336x254)

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

dont introduce new blood to the existing hives
what the fuck are you even talking about
hives can sense outsiders and will kill them immediately
They're not gonna let some random bee just walk in and start having sex with the queen

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

nigger bees dont like the cold
niggers dont like the cold
oh shit the sky is blue !?!? when did this happen ?

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

I use duckduckgo though
Watch out for those Africanized bees though, they'll turn a whole neighborhood into a danger zone!

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Africanized bees have been found as far north as Massachusetts.

Attached: Killerbees-ani.gif (55 KB, 284x182)

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

Beelet detected

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

TIL /v/ works at NPR

John Allen
John Allen

nigger bees nig
Lmao

Attached: 1404112921886.png (733 KB, 500x500)

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

marinating

You simple fuck! Who the fack has enough vinigar and worchestishihshieror -whatever the fuck...you know what im sayin...- to marinate 14 acres of expertly manicured grass crops! I aint makin no special 1000$ a dinner plate -le frenche, uppity yankee grass, them bees can either eat what I givem, or quit they belly achin!!!

Goddamn snowflake liberal bees is what they are -next thing you know theyll be demanding some of that fancy vegan grass!

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

..>Cannot survive extended periods of forage deprivation, preventing introduction into areas with harsh winters or extremely dry late summers.

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

thinks every bee is related
gets shitty...

Why you shitty?

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

next thing you know theyll be demanding some of that fancy vegan grass!
it could be worse
at least they're not onions bees

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

boomer old ladies maintain flower gardens for years
eventually die off
millennial buy up the houses or rent them from someone.
rip up the flower garden to grow peppers or some shit.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

CHecked and wRecKeD

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

chemicals the EPA had just approved would cause colony collapse syndrome.
Link to the facts pls . I jewgled but all thy show is the standard "we just dont know what happened , its a complete mystery" BS . Or maybe I dont jewgle correctly . Im a bad interneter :( .

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Do any farmer rely on native bees or are they all perverting nature by importing bee hives?

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

are less resistant to cold winter
they are also more aggressive and produce less honey
nigger bees

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

I have yet to see a single bee this year and I live on a farm in the Midwest. This is getting very scary.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

deer populations explode
deer locally extinct wildflowers all over the country
hardly any flowering plants left at all
pave over the remaining meadows
no food for bees

This is what has happened here, and it's plainly obvious just by driving around and looking out the window. Hardly any flowers left in my part of the U.S. The vast majority of the trees are wind pollinated, so the forest conservation isn't helping either.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

african bees are to the bee world as the shit bulls are to K9s

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

more land is turned into short grass, paved roads, industrial zones... WHY THE FUCK BEES AREN"T POLLINATING stuff.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

The colonies that are dying are not africanized. They are European honeybees. Who knows if the africanized bees are struggling but I think western honeybees are struggling because of globalization which has spread a number diseases throughout the world.

It's hard for honeybees to fight off mites without help from humans. It becomes much harder when a number of diseases are also hitting the colony. It could be from the pesticides too. But it is fear mongering to say honeybees will go extinct and that our crops wont be pollinated.

European and European-African hybrid honeybees aren't native to the Americas and there were no issues with pollination prior to their introduction back in the 1600s. There are over 500 pollinator species in North America. If the bees did die off in the Americas the other pollinator species would increases back to their normal levels to fill the void.

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

It is not easy to find, I had an article in my old pc, I will eventually post it here but for the moment you can see the "round up approval in its early form" and correlate it with the Brazilian killer bee bullshit which you can read about if you look at articles from the late 1960s.
When the round up current formula was approved, it also correlates with the African bee bullshit.

To see that I am not full of shit...the CFC "freon" scam is directly linked with a DuPont patent and paying off the UN to make the ozone layer depletion a thing. Note something interesting. O3 (ozone) is produced due to sunlight on O2 in the upper atmosphere. The scientific bullshit that the ozone was being "depleted" in the north and south caps can be explained by the fact that said regions were always poor in ozone. They go through an almost 6 month period without direct sunlight.

we constantly get fucked by MSM bullshit and politically usurped science

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Attached: sheeeiit.jpg (275 KB, 960x720)

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

I’m growing morning glories this year at my parents house along with banana peppers and a variety of herbs
Hopefully they will attract bees

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Yeah huge scam. Somehow r-22 patent started this bullshit. Fucking niggers.

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Bees love lavender and rosemary blossoms.

Attached: bee-pollinating-lavender-flower-tihany-hungary-royalty-free-image-980595520-1556641316.jpg (623 KB, 3782x2496)

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

and i love pussy, but i cant just fucking live in it all day.

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

To see that I am not full of shit.
Didnt think you were . Some interesting info , user .

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

We need a wall AND a net

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

Good.
Fuck oogaboogabeez.

Attached: FILE1009.jpg (45 KB, 540x575)

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

They don't eat the grass you jackass they get the pollen and turn it into honey and then eat that

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

being proud about using jewgle
Wew lad

James Nelson
James Nelson

Buy Russian bees

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Or what niggers are to humans

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Gene editing will make nazi bees superior. Your nigger bee don't even want you.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

most of us grew up with the "fear"
we are not old enough to see the ruse.

That is why I don't believe the bullshit today, I have been through at least 3 scams in my life time.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

as this is Jow Forums, I am aware we need to bring more than conjecture to back up our claims.

This is quite important

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

fuck bugs and fuck bees #AnimalGang

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

a lot of the wealthier chinese around here have silk flowers everywhere. they look a lot better than they used to. sucks for the bees

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

The vast majority of bees used in pollination of large farms, come down to a few companies. This results in many issues that cannot easily be overcome without constant maintenance, which isnt really feasible.

The problem here and its requisite solution, is the same as almost all problems in the world: Centralization. When you centralize a thing, it can easily succumb to a plethora of ailments. Plant only corn in the same field, what happens? Cut down all of the hardwoods in a forest, what happens when pine blight sweeps through? Give the government control over x, y or z, what happens when your enemy takes control of the government? Centralization always has negative results.

The solution then, is to decentralize -raise your own kids, raise your own crops, raise your own bees -the more that follow suite, the quicker we rid ourselves of the problem.

TLDR -raise your own bees.

ecommons.cornell.edu/bitstream/handle/1813/2653/Bait Hives for Honey Bees.pdf;jsessionid=B

Attached: snuke.png (54 KB, 830x1078)

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

so glad to have a retarded child to tell me how to think. They put her on the talking box so you know what she says is true and important

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

...and here I thought I had seen all the stupid that one could see in a lifetime...

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

stares in Asperger

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Can’t eugenics them out either cause it’d be raycis

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

Pretty sure Google or Walmart already has patents for it. Kinda makes you wonder.

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

Seems like things from Africa have no business anywhere else in the world, aside from the Middle East

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

They are meaner, rather than more potent. You pretty much have to kick an Italian bee hive for them to get mad at you and they will stop stinging when you run away but killer bees will get pissed if you breathe within 10 feet of their hive and chase you for a long distance.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

developers buy it up
thrown concrete on it

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

key word: European.
even the european bees can't withstand the BBBC

Attached: 0970789.jpg (19 KB, 413x395)

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

It's almost as if the African bees have a genetic predisposition to violence and aggression...

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Moral of the story: every creature from Africa is shit compared to its European counterpart

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

Because they just keep africanized bees down south where its warmer, Retard.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

be bee
evolve in africa with niggers
niggers steal your honey
evolve aggressiveness in response
nigger steals honey, hive kills nigger
(((european))) imports african bee to america
african bee still evolved to deal with niggers

and that's the story of killer bees

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

This. Same, haven’t in years actually. Only the occasional bumble bee and a fuckload of wasps and hornets.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

peppers are flowering plants, retard.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

I have fantasies about airdropping large wasp nests by the thousands into majority nog cities.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

By the way -pic related, is a means by which anons can grow more bee friendly flowers. A packet of seeds costs a buck. Chuck a few dozen of these things into empty fields, along side country roads -preferably on a rainy day.

Remember to self sowing annual varieties

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

you are full of shit, cityfag.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

kek

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

Growing vegetable gardens and flowers is fun as fuck y'all. Sow some seeds, water it, and every day you see your little dudes grow. I love helping my mom with her vegetable garden, fruits and flowers at my parents' house.

The bees and good insects this whole ecosystem attracts will get rid of nigger wasps and make your house or balcony pretty too..

Attached: 1526332492846.png (44 KB, 657x527)

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Absolutely. Start small. There are many vegetable that grow well together, including the redskin-endorsed trio of beans, corn, and squash. There are also flowers that compliment the garden and aid in pollination by attracting bees. In addition, certain flowers will discourage pests from harming your plants.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

Why is nobody talking about this?

Because then something would have to be done about all of the pesticides used all over the place and cell phone towers. That would effect too many businesses so why do something about an issue when they can just bury it and hope no one talks about it.

inhabitat.com/its-official-cell-phones-are-killing-bees/

cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/06/30/bee.decline.mobile.phones/index.html

Attached: bee-pollinating.jpg (325 KB, 700x553)

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

cheap Chinese honey
chinese honey is honey made from sugar instead of pollen. you can feed bees sugar and they will process it and you get sugar honey which is liquid but has none of the goodness of honey. the bees are literally like slaves, where they process the sugar and then it is taken away so that the continue to process it.
bees are normally given a sugar source in the winter as an extra food source incase they run low on their own honey store, so most keepers will have a little of this sugar honey in their hive in the late of winter when spring arrives and it is very poor quality.
most chinese honey is just this, you can find some very high quality chinese honey, but that isn't what gets exported and the rich chinese will pay $50/lb for it or else it is getting sold locally where it is produced.
you should only be buying local honey from some local store or farmers markets where you can see the address of the keeper or chat to them.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

snuke.png

KEK!

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

ctrl + F
"mason bee"
No results
Really, y'all know mason bees are better than honey bees in every way, in regards to pollination.
Your best bet would be to set up mason bee nests, and leave the honey bees to the apiarists.

Attached: female-mason-bee---hero-pic-2.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720)

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

redpill me. That thing is fucking adorable.

William Bell
William Bell

Do mason bees make anything worth eating?

William Taylor
William Taylor

Once I tried to get a good closeup look at a bee, and this was in a viney overhang in Jersey that was fucking swarming with them. They were completely docile though. An old black was sitting in the bench just enjoying the buzz.

Anyways, I get a little close to get a nice booty-shot of the bee and it turns around and charges me. Its friends fucking make a wall in front of me and start buzzing harder.

How smart really are these things?

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Former beekeeper in va here. I have not seen a honeybee this year.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

Everyone in pest control has known this for like 15 years, you're really late to the party my man. Africanized bees are no joke though, they will easily chase you for an entire mile.

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

sure. if you like eating mud.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

Glyphosate

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Have you actually looked? How can you tell the difference? How common were they in the past? How long since you last noticed them? Why dont you have your own?

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

abnormally cold winter. this shouldnt be surprising or alarming

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Haitian_mud_cookies.jpg

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

It used to be we walked outside in spring and there were shitloads of honeybees. Kids might get scared there were so many, though they were harmless. Bumble bees were rare, wasps existed but were more rare. Hornets lived away from suburbia.
Now in spring there are no honeybees, only a few bumblebees, shitloads of wasps, and hornets.
Don’t need a stat sheet to know.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

BEES! Postin in this ebic bread.

Attached: 1552539247292.jpg (266 KB, 593x732)

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

Attached: mmmMMMmmm.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080)

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Attached: 1553304369303.png (342 KB, 552x740)

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

How do you tell the difference? Been wondering what buzzes around my property.

Tyler James
Tyler James

They're one of nature's best pollinators; one mason bee can pollinate as efficiently as 100 honey bees, since they search exclusively for pollen, unlike honey bees which search for both pollen and nectar.
They're also solitary and have no hive. Each female mason bee is her own queen, and she lays her eggs in her individual nesting reed/rod and caps it off with mud or clay.
Because they're solitary, they're also very docile, and are more likely to flee than attack. You can even approach their nest and they'll retreat into their reed rather than come out and attack, unlike honey bees.
Raising them is pretty simple. If you buy a set of reeds or a manufactured mason bee house (although these tend to do more harm than good, due to their designs) they'll eventually make their home and pollinate your nearby flowers.
If you like eating insects and Haitian mud cookies, then yes.

Attached: RedMasonBee150417DM6153.png (1.08 MB, 960x637)

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

B-but glyphosate is safe enough to drink!!

Attached: patrick-moore.jpg (43 KB, 900x500)

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Take the beepill Jow Forums, you'll be much happier. Just you, the great outdoors and your BEES. You can sell the honey! You can make a garden! The bees will pollinate it! You can sell your crop! You can use crisper for genetically engineered bee girls! BEES!

Attached: 1552007842501.png (1.33 MB, 1600x1200)

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

she cute

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

I must BEE off now Jow Forums.

Attached: 1538627659232.png (362 KB, 592x445)

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

"Decreasing bee population" "Climate Change"
Fucking beta wanna-be activists shilling their unfounded scare tactics will never not be annoying as fuck.

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

I see bees every year, even when those around me don't. I live in suburbs just next to a state park, and have a garden with specific bee/pollinator flowers. I've seen one honey bee this year. And not in months since then. Something is seriously wrong.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

maybe its an article written by a jewish author;

just replace "bee" with "human" and see how it reads :^)

Joseph White
Joseph White

cityfag can't into bees.
you and your kind will truly bee the end of civilization.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Not one post about destabilizing geomagnetic currents are effecting species that depend on them for navigation.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Attached: 1557005150606.jpg (243 KB, 812x810)

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

Ok, then whats the observable difference between honey bees and the other similar looking species, like masons?

If you dont answer quickly, I will assume you googled the answer.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

over use chemicals
varroa mites become resistant to them
they infest hives
winter bees cant produces new bees
the hive is slowly eattin alive by the mites over the winter
directly have to apply chemicals to bee hives now for a chance of them surviving the winter
still only 50%

THANKS MONSANTO

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

who'dve thought nigger bees behave just like nigger-sapiens

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

Everybody will starve to death and be fucked without mercy due to... AFRICAN bees.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

masons have pic related on their underside.

Attached: 99999999.jpg (90 KB, 500x596)

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

This is excellent advice.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

how is this their fault, did they invent the mites?

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

nigger bees get introduced to Supreme bees lands
Nigger bee is more aggressive than Supreme bee
Nigger bee is more territorial than Supreme bee
Nigger bee produces less (honey) than Supreme bee
Nigger bee isn't good in cold climates
i'm supposed to believe this is just random and not at all related to humans in any way, shape or form

Attached: 1560754344406.png (613 KB, 537x682)

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

So, they are JuJuBeez?

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

well it never happened when in the 60s is was Brazilian killer bees that were doing the same.

My native brazilian bees are fine, even without a stinger cause they are wise enough to close up their entrance when they go sleep at night

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Just use russian bees, they are more aggressive then european bees. And they dont attak eurobees.

Hunter White
Hunter White

sounds great until a bunch of nigger bugs eat all your shit because you didn't use pesticide

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

It says right there that they only started recording the stats 13 years ago.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

nigger bees nig
sheeeeeeeit nigga deez europeeuhnn bees ben holdn me down, don wanna seeuh wakaandan bee shine
dey raycis ass owe me 500,000 pollenz an sheeeeeeit
whur dey queen bees at

Attached: 11534596.jpg (75 KB, 361x1000)

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Even the Bee's show how African genetics are superior. African Bee's cucked the Europeans with our superior Beenis size and girth and bountiful beemen deposits to spread genetically superior BNA.

Attached: 400px-Drone-honey-bee-reproductive-organ--penis-bulb[1].jpg (10 KB, 400x267)

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Because it would be racism™.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

started 13 years ago
fucking kek. What are they even extrapolating from this?

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Lol

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

digits confirm

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

superior Beenis size and girth and bountiful beemen deposits to spread genetically superior BNA.

Attached: 1526251266416.jpg (42 KB, 570x380)

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

memeing aside. do you have bad eye sight? I have found that some things that are obvious to me are a blur to others, or they don't even think about it. have you actually looked close at what you consider a bee?

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

someone redpill me on agriculture. if the purpose of gmo and pesticides is to increase crop yields how come food prices aren't going down? where is the increased production going?

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

Also 98% of honey has trace amounts of glyphosate in it. That includes even raw honey sources that claim "organic" and such.

This should be alarming to anyone who uses honey. This should also point out that almost every bee has the chemical on their bodies and throughout a hive.

David Evans
David Evans

Sow some seeds, water it, and every day you see your little dudes grow.
It's all fun and games until the whiteflies show up.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Doesn’t seem like this is our issue

Africanized bees compete with native bees, wipe some of them out
winter comes
bees of color die
native bees fill in the vacuum left in environment

The real issue is the “totally unknown causes” of colony collapse disorder killing ALL bees, whether or not native bees are being killed faster than African ones. They just approved a whole bunch of new pesticides, and monocropping is literally killing the land, but colony collapse is “a total mystery”

David Jackson
David Jackson

BBC is a meme, try harder flower nigger!

Reiterates the same premise
fails again to identify differences between relevant bee types

...still waiting...

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

While only 13% of the bee population...

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Once you go out of your way looking for them in the field, the difference will come to you quickly
You can tell the difference between bees and wasps real easily by the way they fly. Wasps will fly with their hind legs down, which is made more noticeable since their hind legs are longer than their other 4 limbs.
Among wasps, the main three you'll normally see buzzing around are yellow jackets, paper wasps, and mud daubers. Yellow jackets look like honey bees, but are more yellow and black than bees are (honey bees are more orange than they are yellow). The two colors on the yellow jacket make a stark contrast, probably due to aposematism, and they're less fuzzier than honey bees.
Paper wasps are larger and longer than yellow jackets, and normally come in red or red striped with yellow; depends on your area and the species, of course. It's easier to see their hind legs hang when they're in flight, due to their size.
Mud daubers usually look the same as paper wasps, but are normally black striped with yellow. Their notable feature is that their abdomen is much smaller and connect to their thorax by a long, narrow stalk. They're solitary and make clay urns for their nests, although occasionally they'll make organ-pipe nests in darker recesses, like in a shed or an overhang. They're somewhat docile due to being solitary, so they're not as aggressive as paper wasps.

I can't say anything about hornets, as I've never seen them, but I'd assume they're just stockier, angrier paper wasps.

Between mason bees and honey bees, masons can be differentiated by their characteristic tuft of hair on their head; honey bees don't have this feature.

Along with that, mason bees have a tiny, white marking of a square and compass on the underbelly of their thorax, similar to a black widow. It's true, I've seent it.

Attached: cxtnxilwovt21.jpg (48 KB, 500x960)

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Monoculture, pesticides and globalisation is doing more to kill the bee population than any cold winter.

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

...still waiting...
if you can't identify bees without help from Jow Forums then you are lost. try /out/

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

Why are you cooning out in a thread about bees

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

best thread on Jow Forums
and i am drunk.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Thanks for the info. Its always nice to get the perspective of someone with experience.

Also, saw my first hornet the other day -was the size of a small hummingbird. Was taking a leak, when it took an interest in me. Kept creeping closer and closer; me with my dick out...Needless to say, I it the fuck out of there, midflow and all...

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

You guys shouldn't drink the three devils of the white man
Drink
Gambling
Firearms
I don't even think the article mentioned Africanized honey bees the ones in the photo are just normal honey bees.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

I have a severe wasp phobia and have to have other people kill them for me :(

I used to hate bees too, but I've come around to them. I think it would be nice when I get older to get a little patch of land and keep bees. I had a math professor that kept bees and he talked about them a lot and it really made me appreciate them, especially when he brought in some honey from them. Cool dude honestly.

Evan King
Evan King

Nobody thought that a species native to Africa would die off in cold weather
Too bad niggers don't die during winter.

Cooper James
Cooper James

When your memeflag isnt a meme -the post

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Lol they lose 30% every year.

I’ve been reading this same story year after year for decades yet miraculously we still have bees.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

I'm willing to bet Monsanto already has a chem resistant bee, and you won't be allowed to split the hives.

David Smith
David Smith

Here is the article.

Take pesticides, she says. "There's a huge amount of data [and] research showing pesticides are a significant player in the decline of honeybees and other insect species. And yet there's been so little done to make a change on that front," she says. "The EPA has been incredibly ineffective."
She says that pesticide industry leaders often try to shift blame for bee declines solely onto Varroa mites and viruses when in fact, she says, "there is so much evidence that pesticides are a major player in the decline of honeybees."

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2019/06/19/733761393/more-bad-buzz-for-bees-record-numbers-of-honey-bee-colonies-died-last-winter

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

Just want to add I see tons of bees everywhere in spring and summer every year.

Bee extinction is a meme.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

the US flag is more of a meme, senpai
slow fading captcha

Attached: 920c8201d031c54d84725a399b7c4860.jpg (36 KB, 461x500)

John Davis
John Davis

Can confirm, beek here. It’s an expensive hobby up front but becomes self sustaining if you’re not a retard. And I’m in Minnesota. Took 3 years before I sorted how to keep my bees alive overwinter. Add to that every faggot who doesn’t want a wormhole on their backyard apples or ants and sprays Home Depot shit everywhere, it’s a problem. I could survive that, and do- but add the varroa mites, and you’re fucked. So yeah. Learn about bees.

Some awesome shit to get you going- watch JP the Beeman on YouTube. He does it just to go around catching wild swarms. Redpilled as fuck too.
youtu.be/Ewz7BW3DZNs

Also the fat bee man.
youtu.be/k5YQSxFiw3E

Attached: D933A057-D72E-4E6D-9E7B-478871E67902.jpg (1.05 MB, 1575x2100)

Jordan James
Jordan James

FUCK YELLOW JACKETS
FUCK CARPENTER BEES

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Because only the half nigger bees die off. They are too lazy to stockpile for winter, something they never had to deal with in Africa and when the farmer harvests the honey they starve. Evil huite pepo fault.

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

Why dont the jews just advocate for the bees to take in the wasp refugees to balance the population?

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

Thats only because all the good men kept running off to die in wars, leaving the womenfolk to be bred by criminals, cowards and kikes -which is how you were conceived...

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

grow GMO corn because if you don't you can't compete with neighbors.
Monsanto® owns your corn, you can not legally save 10% of your harvest to replant next year- you have to buy new seed from Monsanto©
spend your new profit on overpriced seed

This is why there are a few people worth trillions and farmers need a loan because their tractor blew a tire.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

Attached: burn-greta.jpg (58 KB, 415x600)

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

because nobody farms mutt bees, they are useless and prone to irrational aggression.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Do you ever leave the house?
Bees are everywhere.
And lawns are good for bees too since most contain clover.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

It’s largely due to microbiome disruptions caused by pesticides. The reasons are pretty fucking well understood at this point, pesticide-kikes just don’t want people learning this

Luke James
Luke James

can't argue that. have a good day, nigger. i am off to the sweet oblivion of alcohol. cheers..

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

when this retarded child knows the rule
but most of the white chicks in my town don't

Attached: 1560050973131-(1)---Edited.jpg (69 KB, 1425x428)

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

First laugh best laugh
Kek
=:)

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

in china, crops are hand-pollinated 'cause they wiped out their bees.

this takes a tremendous amount of labor. we're gonna have to bring back slavery if bees go extinct.

Attached: pollination.jpg (128 KB, 970x666)

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

fukkin nigger beez

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

t. Jim Comey in da house

I guess this is politics then

Attached: hillary-clintons-bold-new-strategy-to-finally-win-in-2020-43008420.png (88 KB, 500x529)

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Kek

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

Beekeeper in Montana here. A lot of this is hype. Commercial honey bees have a multi billion international industry keeping the honey bee population up. The wild pollinators are the ones suffering. Honey bees are European. They are not indiginous to the Americas. Another mentioned breeding is a problem that nobody. This is true. Most hives are made with queens bred in warm climates like California and Florida They are not bred for long term health, but fast hive build up and commercial honey production.
I see so much misinformation on this thread it makes my head hurt. Go educate yourself, faggots. Bees eat nectar. Pollen is a protein source for young brood. Queens only breed once. They go out and get gang banged by as many drones as they can to collect semen that will last through their life span. European bees cluster to retain heat in cold weather. African bees do not so they freeze......

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

Attached: DfhRkbGUwAAqxdJ.jpg (92 KB, 1200x972)

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

The whole reason farmers keep bees is because they grow flowers and blossom trees.

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

I have tomatoes and those lazy bee niggers aren't pollinating them when they are flowering.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Kek

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

Trump is slowly fixing this
lmao no he isn't you miga boomer fuck.
theguardian.com/business/2019/apr/30/monsanto-roundup-trump-epa-cancer

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

funniest post itt imo

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

wow that's really cool of you dude. keep on brother.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

Well first of all bees are not supposed to be farmed in masse.
sooooo.
There you go.
Mother nature at work.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

honey demand is the highest it’s ever been in human history. All the bee farmers where I live say this is all just climate change propaganda

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

FUCK AFRICANS
ALL of them
like good cause now our regular bees will thrive. how the fuck did they get over here anyway? jews?

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Enough to deal with.dumbfucks who invade their personal space. My grandma has bees, those little bugs are awesome. Collecting honey is fun stuff too.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

American humor right here

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

what...so this is all just profit propaganda?
If so, Y?

Attached: 1560485361195.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

Underrated

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

I see what you did there.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Climate change is real Goy, now let me use my oil

Attached: 409.png (53 KB, 274x320)

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Was there an unusually cold winter?

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

can only sting once
Not entirely true. The stinger doesn't always come off after stinging, in fact, if a bee gets stuck on you and can't pull itself off, you can still actually save it.

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

This guy knows, good times

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Save the bee that stung you
Get stung again
This time it dies

Hmm

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

it was literally -30 degrees for a couple days during february

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

European bees cluster to retain heat in cold weather. African bees do not so they freeze......
you had a lot of very insightful things to say there mr beekeeper man
i found the last two sentences to be the most important
European bees are smart and african nigger-bees are fucking dumb

Attached: officermaggot.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

Africanized bees are also dangerous as fuck. Despite making up only 13% of the bee population in the US, they account for more than 50% of all stings.

Attached: 1560163091515.jpg (156 KB, 795x1024)

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

Africanized bees are also dangerous as fuck. Despite making up only 13% of the bee population in the US, they account for more than 50% of all stings.
fucking hilarious
around africanized bees, never relax

Attached: 111112324.jpg (167 KB, 806x1209)

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

European honey bees are less resistant to cold winters
Russian bees are
look into the Saskatraz bees breeding project
saskatraz.com/pages/availability.htm
Breeding bees in Saskatchewan for Winter hardiness, Mite grooming behavior , and disease resistance
Italian bees are not winter hary
European bees may be if if regularly treat for varrora mites
African bees are being cultivated because they are extremely productive and aggressive to anything that threatens them
Russian bees are extremely hardy an disease resistant, nearly indestructible, yet are slow to get started producing honey

Attached: honeybee-top-view.jpg (8 KB, 246x274)

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

I have four beehives and they're thriving better than ever. Same for my friendos in the bee keepers society. This is a lie from (((THEM))).

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

It should be noted that African bee's can only live in a particular climent. European bee's dying off is not a big deal since there are many American bee's who can simply do just as well of a job. European bee's only came to the America's when european's came over.

I sware I'm not making an analogy to european people.

Attached: Beautiful.jpg (48 KB, 1024x1024)

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

bees do not die in the winter due to cold temperatures
they are dying because they have been weakened by the disease from varrora mites
if you do not treat your bees to kill the mites the mite population will grow exponentially in your hive and they will not survive the winter

you must treat for mites
use oxcylic acid
or might away strips,
multiple times once a month

you can insulate your bees to help them in colder climates
you can build bee houses or insulated hives
but if your bees have mites they will die

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

nobody mentioning what is actually killing the bees
this must be a telecoms shill thread damage controlling for 5G

Attached: dead-tree-from-microwave-rad.jpg (1.1 MB, 1536x2048)

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

African bees are more agressive and do not produce as much honey
12% of bees account for 52% of fatal stings

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

coool tree dude.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Just like African people.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Novice beekeeper here. Commercial keepers had a lot of colonies die because this last winter was so brutal with the polar vortex. Or at least that's what my senior told me.
It didn't help when the odds are already stacked against them with shit like pesticides like other anons have pointed out.
Also It's fun and rewarding, plus once you have a healthy colony set up you get an assload of honey every year.

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

Plant things that flower and itll attract lady bugs. They wipe out whiteflies.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Kneegrowlove

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

i have 5g going throughout my house and office

am i dead?

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

you mean
rip up the flower and cement everything

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Does this mainly effect commercial bee keeping?

Whats going on with wild bees?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (261 KB, 1280x720)

Mason White
Mason White

wild bees are fine. i know of a wild hive that is at least 5 years old.

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

Soon to be unironically

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

how do i reflect the 5g?

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

They usually just fly away. I don't think I've ever been stung by a bee where it wasnt trapped against my skin for a moment or two. Its usually how it happens.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

oh no, not the bees...

not the BEES ! ! !

Attached: not-the-bees.gif (948 KB, 285x207)

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

EMF paint in your bedroom
Something to ground yourself while you sleep

During your work day you're fucked, I don't have any solutions for that

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/03/25/ripon-cell-tower-school-removal-cancer/
The cell phone tower that parents claim caused cancer in four elementary students is being removed.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Well then if all this fuss is over degenerate bee breeding for fast cash in agriculture then I really don't care.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

daily reminder that nuclear power is the universal answer to both fossil energy AND rejewable bullshit

Attached: 39149669-2062550380436018-9119895713369554944-n.jpg (54 KB, 960x599)

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Cold isn’t the issue with bees. It’s condensation and ventilation. My bees do cleansing flights when it’s sunny and 0F. That cluster moving around the queen all winter? If they’re weak or you take too much honey (greedy noob mistake, I did it) or if you chill the brood? Fucked. Again with the mites. The bee issue is multifaceted and yes- fuck Monsanto. But you’ll notice the monarchs are coming back, they got wise. The roundup ready spray sticks tight to the target. Much like cluster bombs or barrel bombs vs. laser guided ATSMs. I’m seeing spring monarchs all over, lots of milkweed. It’s cool. And people screaming “GMO” don’t know anything. Stop eating bananas- GMO. You’d starve, you city fucks. Your sustainable life is on the back of GMO- but we created a monster and yes- time to let Mother Nature do her own GMO like she used to. Gas the Russians, race war now, Italians and Carnolinians FTW

Attached: 478F6DA0-99F8-4B4E-9C43-7E4694924173.jpg (2.68 MB, 4032x3024)

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

It’s not.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

RACIST LIES! ALL BEES ARE EQUAL

MORE QUEEN REPRESENTATION, LESS OPPRESSIVE DRONES!

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

One flower? Wtf user.