Be me

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

be me
company I work for designates tomorrow as "Be an Ally" Day
requests we wear vibrant colored shirts tomorrow to show support for gays
boss reiterates that our whole team should do this

How the fuck do I keep my power level hidden now, Jow Forums ?

Attached: god-hates-flags.jpg (37 KB, 526x463)

Other urls found in this thread:

prospect.org/article/employer-political-coercion-growing-threat

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

being a wagecuck

Attached: 1560181351521.png (606 KB, 588x918)

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

cum in your boss's coffee then quit

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Humor the poor fuck wad, after all it's only one day. You on the other hand probably have a goddamn stick up your ass if you think this is such a big fucking hardship. My wife works at a children's dental office and even though it's in a pretty nice area of the city she still has to work on kids that get bullied over something they really don't have a decision in. So she goes and wears a pink shirt on pink shirt day against bullies so why don't you fucking man up and be a man instead of a sniveling little cunt

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Just wear what you want, fuck the kikeboss.

Attached: 16goax4ggyw11.jpg (62 KB, 623x702)

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

just wear the shirt faggot

Attached: honkthehonkk.gif (34 KB, 444x355)

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

Wear an American Flag shirt. Imagine the Boomer response if you are punished for it.

Nothing more vibrant than the old 13 & 50.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Tell me how much you make a year, pre tax, and I'll tell you what you should do

David Martinez
David Martinez

13:50
KEK, it's not black history month.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Go along with it to the bare minimum amount. I'm an old hand at this, and trust me. No you dont have to suck cocks or wear assless chaps, just wear a colorful shirt and do your job and go home. If you dont it will be noticed by some HR bitch if not your boss and then theyll think "it's just wearing a shirt, just one day?!?!"

Seriously, just do the absolute minimum not to draw attention to yourself and go home.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

Just wear a normal shirt, preferably fairly dull but not totally so, no plaids or multi colored shirts at all (if possible)

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Fuck off leaf
Take a sick day. Or just dress as always. What is he going to do, fire you?

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

show up wearing nothing but a rainbow speedo and ask them "what? are you not an ally?"

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

don't wear a vibrant shirt and say, "I forgot" if anyone jumps on you about it.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

hey user where is your vibrant colored shirt?
well it turns out I dont actually own one
oh ok
is it so hard?

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

"Oops I forgot to wear the shirt!"
Problem solved fagtron

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Take a sick day OP.
If your job doesn't offer sick time you need another job.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

I like you, we're the same.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

nice leafpost

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

thought it was next week

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

Be a real ally
Dress like pic related.

Attached: mr-slave.gif (960 KB, 384x270)

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Wear a helmet with dildo horns. Use ball gag and hand signals for the day.

John Hall
John Hall

Document it all, and when your boss says something say your a Christian and how dare he force sexuality on you.
Then call H.R.

If anything happens you can sue for wrongful termination.

Document everything

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Blah blah blah cuck cuck cuck
No fuck off. Goddamn nigger

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Say it's against your religion and then sue for discriminatory retaliation if they press you further.

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

you disgust me
just go along with it, so what it they want your children to masturbate pedophiles? its not like it takes ages for them to cum. just a quick five minute wank and your kid is free to go play ball
canadians really are the biggest cucks around

Luke King
Luke King

Just do it, dummy. You can't be yourself at work.

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

If you want to keep your job then play along or be as neutral as you can about forgetting.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

this

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

vibrant colored shirts tomorrow to show support for gays

Attached: Can-i-get-Un.jpg (146 KB, 780x519)

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

go along with it for the wage or make a point and get fired your choice pal

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

Wear a clown costume.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

Exhibit A why Canada sucks

John Phillips
John Phillips

Dress in black. Say youre in mourning for death of a nation

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

sad but true.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Convert to Islam and sue for religious harassment

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Claim that you can’t due to Islamic religious restraints

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Say you forgot you fucking faggot lmao, what the fuck is it with Americans gotta dance around in some fruity ass shirt for a paycheck now? Lmao kill yourself and your fucking boss

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

wear a camp arawak shirt

Attached: 1552091849306.jpg (197 KB, 1280x1705)

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

Attached: keep-calm-and-kill-all-faggots-.png (629 KB, 600x700)

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

Well in the real world sometimes not being an abrasive cunt is worth something. If you've worked for a living, you would know this.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

The digies
You know what to do.
OP

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Get AIDS and cancer simultaneously and then leech off the system until you die. /thread

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Nice

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

call a lawyer
if this is real it can't be legal

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

is that what canadians view as being an abrasive cunt?
standing up for the children against the homoterrorist degeneracy?
that would actually explain a lot

Attached: fff12a792737d3ef8cb4e612e89c[1].jpg (61 KB, 360x489)

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

I love it

Attached: father-kek.jpg (59 KB, 488x496)

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

Just say you forgot.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Checked and this

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Call in sick

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Attached: 9943-caaf6444-39f1-418e-a898-00d5d1856bcf.jpg (103 KB, 700x600)

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

Wear a pin that has a few fag redpills on it

Attached: 1540987982836.jpg (1.29 MB, 1242x1645)

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

or wear a white shirt and insist it's light pink

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

what % of gays are pedos?

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Boss says wear the colorful shirt this week, next week he says go do the team building exercise, the next week he says some other bullshit. It's not the content, it's the doing of shit to be a team player. If OP doesnt like it, go interview somewhere else. But in the meantime, this shit matters. Again, nothing I'm saying is profound. You would know this if you've worked for a living.

Gavin James
Gavin James

Wear the shirt. It's simply not worth the hassle. As one poster above wrote, the time that you're at work is really not your time. You have to go along with things at work that you don't have to put up with in your personal life. Maybe you can wear a non-weird bright color, like a bright blue. That's not too bad.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

saved

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

say you forgot to wear it. wear something that shows the colours of your ideology of beliefs and show your subtle power level

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

This is bullshit.
But work is all about sucking it up.

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

demean yourself for a paycheck

fucking pathetic

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

maybe if you're a pussy american

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

lmao. Imagine OP's face when he shows up dressed like a fabulous colored faggot.

John Powell
John Powell

Don't be a bitch user. Don't listen to these faggots. Wear what the fuck ever. If anyone has a problem with it shrug it off.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Wear Red, White and Blue. Can't go wrong.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

wear a white shirt.

its ok to wear white.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Is it mandatory? If not, then no, wear regular casual.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Clown wig.

Attached: 1557428401430.gif (821 KB, 607x609)

David Rogers
David Rogers

this. allah wills it.

Attached: pepe-pbuh.jpg (6 KB, 180x180)

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

everyone has to suck up at work.
But
you have the option of subverting your coworkers.
I do this daily.
drop little hints here and there
that their ideals and virtue signals are bullshit,
but in a subtle manner.
sarcasm, in this case, is your ally

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

no, its not like he needs to war a colorful shirt so that he can be a team player. His boss made it clear that those shirt are there in order to promote LGBT agenda. If you know that doing so is promoting degeneracy, normalizing deviancy and sexualizing little kids and you still do it than you might as well just fucking die because its clear you will never do anything useful with your life.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Just turn up in your usual work clothes and make out you forgot.
What are they going to do? Punish you for not dressing like a fag?

Also isn't this sort of thing illegal in the workplace? Its basically forcing a belief system on employees whether they like it or not. Their might be grounds to sue your employers?

Christopher James
Christopher James

dude,being an ally is a chance to prove you have social skills and culture to get along with people that are different than you. It proves you can function in society and are worth inviting to the parties instead of being an embarrassment to companies and people.

when we talked about powerlevel it was about your ability to function in society. That's your power level ! you can rock this! Be a hero!

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

Just don’t do it and say you forgot. Is it really that hard?

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

underrated

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Its always the Leafs and Brits who post retarded shit like this. I wish Hiromoot would range ban you faggots.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

You are beyond help. Turn off your life

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Report him to HR for intimidation. Get him fired.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Found the kike

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

Attached: leafposting.png (121 KB, 1976x336)

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

wear rainbow shirt and something really gay, theyll never suspect

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

she cute

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

Do this Foolproof option. Worst case scenario: boss gets butthurt, you sue, and become millionaire.

Attached: 1485473103641.png (47 KB, 500x501)

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

Seconding this.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

take this approach
next year
"wow user, you always seem to forget pride month"
I'm in it for the long haul boys, gotta be smarter than that.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Wear a rainbow shirt that says sodomy is better than monogamy on the front. Then have some dicks swordfighting on the back

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

what % of gays are pedos?
100%

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

Then call H.R.

HR are the reason workplaces have gone insane. You go to them saying you are a Christian and they will find a way to sack your ass.
Fuck that, he should be getting an employment lawyer.

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

And? We always have to do some shit. Wearing a shirt is hardly the worst I've seen. Wait until they ask you to go to the gay pride parade. Wait until they ask you to "walk a mile in her shoes". I've been asked to do both one more than one occasion and those are the ones you deliberately bail on. You have to pick your battles. Wear a fucking Hawaiian shirt, are you joking? That's nothing in corporate land these days.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

this is what I meant he said it better

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Cucked but true. Showing up to work in grey won't change anyone's mind, you'll just be the office asshole and your future opinions will be ignored. I agree that your boss shouldn't be requesting it, but if he says wear the shirt, wear the shirt.

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

A) do it
B) do not

It doesn't really matter

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

obligatory
she

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

One of these should be colorful enough.

Attached: god-hates-fags.jpg (10 KB, 260x193)

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

THIS.
Even better though, tell them you changed religions and wear traditional Orthodox Jewish or Muslim garments, and then sue them for religious discrimination if they try to punish you.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

you're selling your mind and your body and what it can do to the man already, why is this any different you fucking moron

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

dress in an all leather gimp suit.

John Edwards
John Edwards

wear a hawaiian shirt user, it's always based to wear one of those and it's not gay

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

two options:
change job
wear gay shirt
pick whichever is better for you.
Beat the system before you change it.
Or stop crying because you're too pathetic to do either.

James Morris
James Morris

why would you pretend to support something when you are against it?
how many other people at your work are they same way? what if 80% of the people are sick of the homo propaganda but they go along with it cause they are such little pussies like yourself?
if sucking jewish dick is part of your job, its time to start looking for other ways of making money

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Attached: 1516086762102.png (236 KB, 396x413)

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

I'm LGBT and see this kind of stuff as rather demeaning.

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

you cant be lesbian gay bi and trans at the same time. pick one, faggot

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

100% this Colors are vibrant. Some of the most popular flag colors in the world.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

You go to HR to prove in court later that you tried, by documenting that they do nothing, then you have a stronger case in court.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Why not, my company has a "fun" team specifically for making unreasonable requests. They always want money donations to charity of their choice that they will match, they want us to go to gay parade, they want us to go collect garbage this Sunday. Very clear that it's all optional.

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

Literally this - it’s not difficult.

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Guess what a lot of the co-workers go out for drinks, and I don’t and we still get along fine. People respect you if you stand up for yourself

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

You've obviously never worked a day in your life. Most of us dont even support our own damn employer, let alone their little PR initiatives.

OP, if you want some real advice it is do little bulkshit like wearing a Hawaiian shirt. But what you have to do is get your brownie points in the other PR things that are tolerable so you can bail on when they ask you to do gayer things. For example, I was part of a dogs for seniors thing on every second Saturday where I brought my doggo to an old age home for seniors to chill with for a couple of hours. Then, when I was asked to do something retarded, like "walk a mile in her shoes" I had already done enough "charity" for the firm, that i just said no and no one questioned me.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

doesnt this mean the straights are 66% of all child moslesters?????

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Going out for drinks is one thing. Corporate sponsored team building that they can put on their Twitter or check off their "gay friendly" checklist for the demon they hired as a diversity officer is another.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

simply refuse to participate on the grounds that it makes you uncomfortable and is against the tenants of your chosen faith

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

forget.

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

Attached: GLOBOHOMOs.jpg (87 KB, 500x504)

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

tell them that they are persecuting you because of your religious beliefs and file a law suit.

David Flores
David Flores

You reveal your power level by goi g even further then they want. By breaking the socially constructed boundries they have set, you also shatter the obscene virtual signal they have created.

Wear a brighly colored strap on dildo outside your pants tomorrow. Dare them to call you on your strong demonstration of allyship.

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

Just wear brown and say it's all of the colors mixed together.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

This user knows what's up. If you're really feeling up to it, most small-to-midsize firms don't charge for the initial consultation. So you can give them the basic rundown and they'll tell if you there's any juice in that rock. FYI, attorney client privilege attaches during the preliminary stage, so whatever you say cannot be shared unless you waive privilege somehow.

Parker Price
Parker Price

Did you ever ask your psychopath Boomer parents how you're going to survive in society over the coming decades? You can certainly bet they have no equity in the house.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Take it to the extreme so they will rethink every asking you to do anything but your job.

Attached: 2D32AAEE-F769-4805-B441-F8A29391BBCD.jpg (191 KB, 683x1024)

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

Just wear your regular clothes and if anyone asks tell them you don't have any rainbow clothing. If anyone asks why you don't just go buy a t-shirt, tell them money's tight and you don't need anymore shirts.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

Wear a clown costume

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

The only correct answer. Shame on the niggers throwing (You)'s at a leaf

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

no, I never worked a day in Canada and I cant even imagine my boss asking me to do something as ridiculous as this.
Supporting seniors is one thing, but promoting sexual deviancy is something different. If you stand up and promote something that you know is evil just because it pays you money you are a piece of shit. I wonder how you shave in the morning without looking in the mirror but you probably dont have to shave at all due to the lack of testosterone.

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

homosexual
calling others weak for not being homosexuals
Honk honk!

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

Unironically this.

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

Wear a black shirt and say you're in mourning for your boyfriend who died of AIDS.

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

Turn it up to 11
accuse everyone else of being hobophones

Attached: 1469739514766.jpg (379 KB, 1000x1000)

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

For Gays being 2 percent of the population and straights being the other 98 percent, that means gays are 22 times more likely to be a pedo.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Wear a white shirt and dark suit and claim you forgot.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

wear a blue shirt, what can they do

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

and then make sure to wear one the very next day.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

wearing a suit
in an American workplace
Oh fuck! Is it 1950 already?

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

you won't win, most judges are activists

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

No you havent worked at all. And it's no different between Canada and the US in this regard, although we are probably slightly gayer. I work in the Calgary office of a firm and go to Austin and Denver offices fairly frequently. It isnt any different in terms of this shit. Corporateland has been taken over by these types and the strategy is to pick your battles and keep the diversity shit radar off of you with minimal effort possible. Trying to be a hero just didnt work unless you find an employer who agrees with you, and that by definition will be a small company, or work for yourself. Working for yourself is possible but for most of us you need to learn shit for about ten years before you can do that.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

But according to these statistics straights are also 98% of the population. 2% of the population 33% of child molester is enormously disproportional

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Call a sick day you faggot

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

H o n k

Attached: F87FFFB1-2D1B-46F4-B0A5-BC405022F580.jpg (280 KB, 1280x1001)

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

it's only one day
this time one day, next time one week, then month and they you'll be required to be a faggot.

I say FUCK THEM.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

I can't wait for the goddamn ethnic cleansing to start in this country.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

I say FUCK THEM.
required to be a faggot
Checks out

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

Where a shirt to show your positive attitude

Attached: bummers.jpg (19 KB, 679x635)

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Not sure what you're saying 'why not' to. You shouldn't not participate because presumably you want to hide your power level. Boss shouldn't make that request because it's not fair to people who don't support the gay agenda, since defecting is a social taboo now. There are times to take a principled stand but this isn't one of them.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

Christians
having religious freedom
Where the fuck do you think this is, Russia?

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

You could actually be valuable enough at your job that you don't have to do this kind of gay shit at all. I literally would come in how I always dress, which is business casual attire in an office full of 40 year old schlubs in capeshit t-shirts so dress like a fag day is every day, do my job, and when my boss asked I would simply say "I am not buying new clothes to show solidarity, provide attire for us to wear" and the conversation would end right there with him staring akwardly at me when any of this PR shit comes up. Imagine giving up your free time and dignity to your employer because you can't man up enough to do a good enough job in the first place that this kind of shit would get you terminated. I haven't gone on our mandatory company retreat once in 5 years since we started it, I just tell my boss I think it's a waste of time and money.

Attached: 4ad.jpg (60 KB, 540x960)

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Fucking quit, we need to walk out on companies like this and take our powers elsewhere.

better yet suck off their teet, wear dull earth tones, and have them lay you off and give you a severance pay, better than quitting

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

You are such a fucking unbased faggot bitch nigger.

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Yes

Attached: 1486263085181.jpg (139 KB, 600x580)

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Hell yes

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Are you saying its impossible to work in USA without being forced to support the gays? I dont work for a corporation, but even then I dont imagine how anyone could force me to support anal sex with little kids.
I also find it funny that Canadians consider not going along with the homo-degenerate agenda and not doing their dirty job for them is somehow being a hero. Its being a civilized person.
it you like to sacrifice your children's future for a few shekels you are no better than people who do it for ideological reasons.

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Show up on a leather suit and some bondage shit

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

This is fantasy. And if not fake and gay, it's clearly not OP whose worried about it. Most people require at least ten years before they can flout company policies.

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

Show up in comfy ass beachwear. Shit all over the dress code if they fuck with you like this. Flip flops and everything. Ruin it for everyone.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

NEETs are worse than niggers. You are literally valueless.
If you died tomorrow, the only person who would care is your whore single mother, and all she would feel is relief.
You will never know how it feels to be a man who provides for his family.
You will never feel the satisfaction of building a company from nothing.
You will never belong.
Honestly, you should just neck yourself. At least nigs can play sports.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

This is not what I'm saying, but I'm not surprised given the low education level of most burgers. Join the military or something dude. Your best option, given this shit-tier reading comprehension you've demonstrated.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

good strategy. be the best ally you can.

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

Arent niggers NEETs though? Or does drug dealing discount you from being a NEET?

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

This is actually a good idea.
If your boss questions you, stay completely calm and play dumb. You just thought the colors were vibrant.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Take the day off.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

I don't think it's a binary choice between standing up for yourself vs. being a valued member of your company. People have to do things they don't like all the time for their jobs. There is unlimited amount of cringe that comes to working in an office environment. But the line is drawn on political/religious issues which this is CLEARLY crossing. This isn't the company adopting a flag logo and highlighting the fags that work there. Just remember that you are dealing with authoritarians and they want compliance. Its shirts today then you're standing on a float tomorrow. The fact is the only people politicizing the workplace is HR, not you.

If I were you, I'd wear exactly the normal dress code, say you forgot, meet with HR and explain that this is crossing a line and if it happens again you will consider it a toxic workplace and noninclusive of your views. Throw it back in their fucking face.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

good job call out the toxic masculinity

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

Where can one get this based sticker?

James Green
James Green

she

Kevin King
Kevin King

Protip- HR is not there to help you. It's basically a spy for the employer.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Its shirts today then you're standing on a float tomorrow

the day after that it's grinding on and making out with dudes in short shorts on said float.

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

That’s a fair point. I guess I would consider black market activities a form of work. I mean, you’re literally selling a product for profit.
Sure, it’s the easiest thing in the universe to sell, but it’s still a far cry from spending every day at a filthy “battlestation” in your childhood bedroom.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

call in sick

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

you are saying I didnt work a day in my life because I said I wouldnt support gay agenda in the workplace. If you think that this should be part of your job and you see no problem with that you should just join gay disco troupe or something dude.
And fortunately I wasn't educated in USA.
I work in USA with mostly polish people and I dont know a single person there who would support gay marriage, even tho about 70% of people there are chicks. If my boss told us to wear rainbow colors we all would laugh, because it would sound exactly like one of his jokes.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Meet with HR
The only reason HR exists is to minimize the company’s exposure to lawsuits.
They are not your friends. They are not your advocates.

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Nig-tier behavior.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

Do this Totally disarming

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

Just tell em youre muslim.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

It's thanks to bend-over-and-take-it types such as yourself that things have gotten so bad. I've lost jobs due to refusing to play along with feminised bullshit such as this…and I'd do it again. If every man was like "No, fuck off" when someone tried to foist this shit on them, it would end instantly.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

show up in a clown costume

Attached: honk-news.png (125 KB, 262x384)

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

He has to do it every day thereafter for it to work.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

topjej

Attached: Toaster.png (142 KB, 426x426)

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

Use white. It's bright and neutral(and pure), yellow at max

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

I'm going to give it 3 years before companies are more involved with pride than actual faggots. The best part its 100% profit motivated.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

say you forgot

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

buy a hawaian shirt.
like this guy

Attached: iLandedARobotOnACometButAllYouCanTalkAboutIsMyFuckingShirt.jpg (67 KB, 634x651)

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

this. aren't gays americans too?

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Find a shirt that's identical to your boss's favorite one and wear that

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

Wear white

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

quit your job

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

Not if he identifies as religion fluid.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Britbong, stay out of this. You're committing a hate crime by even posting here, no one believes you because youd be in jail by now.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Call in sick or say you have an appointment.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

I dont support gay marriage either, but I dont really give a shir about wearing a Hawaiian shirt to work once so that the diversity bitch wont single me out. Yes, I would refuse to go on the company float for Pride or something like that, but it's just picking your battles.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Dress as a jihad

Attached: index.jpg (9 KB, 194x260)

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

Vibrant shirts like a bright color or covered in rainbows and shit? If your work is business casual and it's the latter, just pick one of your more colorful polos or something. I can't imagine all you own is neutral shades or black.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Kek conservatives shilled for big corporations for 40+ years and now it’s finally biting them in the ass

Delicious

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) is a load of bullshit.

We have one D&I guy on our team, & he is always pressing us to join. But you think I am going to waste my time with that shit? No. I am paid to do my job, not to worship faggots.

BTFO D&I

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Honkler t-shirt.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

it's the principle, my man

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

where do you work that has shit like this

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

*?

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

No it's not. You have to learn a skill set, and do it better than anyone else, and bring you're company the profits, that is what makes you an invaluable asset to your company. I say what I want to who I want, I'm a free American who values and excerises my rights. All of them. I also carry a gun and knife to work everyday. I was a Marine, and I have a filthy mouth...worse than 10 sailors. If they don't like it...they can eat a damn dickt, those cocksucken motherfucken fairytailedfaggots, they can all burn in hell!

Bentley White
Bentley White

_ _______ ____

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

Just wear the wig, they can't say shit

Attached: 97539075307530.png (916 KB, 728x547)

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

A awesome leaf?

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

copypasta

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

Nope. I am the original, the one and only, and the last John Wayne. I've won every fight I've ever fought. And I'm your huckleberry you goddamned KEKEDCANUCK!

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

yeah . . the day you get up and do something about the stuff you dislike . . . . ha . . . ya that will be the day.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

* that was KEKEDCANUCK not kekedcanuck haha

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Wtf !? It keeps changing cucked to keked?!?

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

KEKEDCANUCK

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

This And a clown nose.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

have sex

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

KEKED_CANUCK

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

KEKED CANUCK

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

cucked (canuck)

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Clown costume is the only answer.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

This. IANSL, but maybe what they're doing breaks some laws depending on jurisdiction.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

It is called employer mobilization, and it is legal
prospect.org/article/employer-political-coercion-growing-threat

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

Say it’s against your religious beliefs. Document everything and sue them if they fire you.

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

why would you pretend to support something
So people that are in a position to make my life better or make my life worse are more likely to decide to make it better. Are you actually autistic?

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

I have a handful of gay folk in my social circle, I’ve never seen any of them dressed in rainbow colours or waving flags

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Finally!

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

Call in sick and say your religion doesn't allow that type of behavior.

Attached: 51opoXRMkAL.-SX355-.jpg (21 KB, 355x349)