Be me

>be me
>company I work for designates tomorrow as "Be an Ally" Day
>requests we wear vibrant colored shirts tomorrow to show support for gays
>boss reiterates that our whole team should do this

How the fuck do I keep my power level hidden now, Jow Forums ?

Attached: god-hates-flags.jpg (526x463, 37K)

>being a wagecuck

Attached: 1560181351521.png (588x918, 606K)

cum in your boss's coffee then quit

Humor the poor fuck wad, after all it's only one day. You on the other hand probably have a goddamn stick up your ass if you think this is such a big fucking hardship. My wife works at a children's dental office and even though it's in a pretty nice area of the city she still has to work on kids that get bullied over something they really don't have a decision in. So she goes and wears a pink shirt on pink shirt day against bullies so why don't you fucking man up and be a man instead of a sniveling little cunt

Just wear what you want, fuck the kikeboss.

Attached: 16goax4ggyw11.jpg (623x702, 62K)

just wear the shirt faggot

Attached: honkthehonkk.gif (444x355, 34K)

Wear an American Flag shirt. Imagine the Boomer response if you are punished for it.

Nothing more vibrant than the old 13 & 50.

Tell me how much you make a year, pre tax, and I'll tell you what you should do

>13:50
KEK, it's not black history month.

Go along with it to the bare minimum amount. I'm an old hand at this, and trust me. No you dont have to suck cocks or wear assless chaps, just wear a colorful shirt and do your job and go home. If you dont it will be noticed by some HR bitch if not your boss and then theyll think "it's just wearing a shirt, just one day?!?!"

Seriously, just do the absolute minimum not to draw attention to yourself and go home.

Just wear a normal shirt, preferably fairly dull but not totally so, no plaids or multi colored shirts at all (if possible)

Fuck off leaf
Take a sick day. Or just dress as always. What is he going to do, fire you?

show up wearing nothing but a rainbow speedo and ask them "what? are you not an ally?"

don't wear a vibrant shirt and say, "I forgot" if anyone jumps on you about it.

>hey user where is your vibrant colored shirt?
>well it turns out I dont actually own one
>oh ok
is it so hard?

>"Oops I forgot to wear the shirt!"
Problem solved fagtron

Take a sick day OP.
If your job doesn't offer sick time you need another job.

I like you, we're the same.

nice leafpost

>thought it was next week

Be a real ally
Dress like pic related.

Attached: mr slave.gif (384x270, 960K)

Wear a helmet with dildo horns. Use ball gag and hand signals for the day.

Document it all, and when your boss says something say your a Christian and how dare he force sexuality on you.
Then call H.R.

If anything happens you can sue for wrongful termination.

Document everything

>Blah blah blah cuck cuck cuck
No fuck off. Goddamn nigger

Say it's against your religion and then sue for discriminatory retaliation if they press you further.

you disgust me
>just go along with it, so what it they want your children to masturbate pedophiles? its not like it takes ages for them to cum. just a quick five minute wank and your kid is free to go play ball
canadians really are the biggest cucks around

Just do it, dummy. You can't be yourself at work.

If you want to keep your job then play along or be as neutral as you can about forgetting.

this

>vibrant colored shirts tomorrow to show support for gays

Attached: Can i get Un.jpg (780x519, 146K)

go along with it for the wage or make a point and get fired your choice pal

Wear a clown costume.

Exhibit A why Canada sucks

Dress in black. Say youre in mourning for death of a nation

sad but true.

Convert to Islam and sue for religious harassment

Claim that you can’t due to Islamic religious restraints

Say you forgot you fucking faggot lmao, what the fuck is it with Americans gotta dance around in some fruity ass shirt for a paycheck now? Lmao kill yourself and your fucking boss

wear a camp arawak shirt

Attached: 1552091849306.jpg (1280x1705, 197K)

Attached: keep-calm-and-kill-all-faggots-.png (600x700, 629K)

Well in the real world sometimes not being an abrasive cunt is worth something. If you've worked for a living, you would know this.

The digies
You know what to do.
OP

Get AIDS and cancer simultaneously and then leech off the system until you die. /thread

Nice

call a lawyer
if this is real it can't be legal

is that what canadians view as being an abrasive cunt?
standing up for the children against the homoterrorist degeneracy?
that would actually explain a lot

Attached: fff12a792737d3ef8cb4e612e89c[1].jpg (360x489, 61K)

I love it

Attached: father-kek.jpg (488x496, 59K)

Just say you forgot.

Checked and this

Call in sick

Attached: 9943-caaf6444-39f1-418e-a898-00d5d1856bcf.jpg (700x600, 103K)

Wear a pin that has a few fag redpills on it

Attached: 1540987982836.jpg (1242x1645, 1.29M)

or wear a white shirt and insist it's light pink

what % of gays are pedos?

Boss says wear the colorful shirt this week, next week he says go do the team building exercise, the next week he says some other bullshit. It's not the content, it's the doing of shit to be a team player. If OP doesnt like it, go interview somewhere else. But in the meantime, this shit matters. Again, nothing I'm saying is profound. You would know this if you've worked for a living.

Wear the shirt. It's simply not worth the hassle. As one poster above wrote, the time that you're at work is really not your time. You have to go along with things at work that you don't have to put up with in your personal life. Maybe you can wear a non-weird bright color, like a bright blue. That's not too bad.

>saved

say you forgot to wear it. wear something that shows the colours of your ideology of beliefs and show your subtle power level

This is bullshit.
But work is all about sucking it up.

>demean yourself for a paycheck

fucking pathetic

maybe if you're a pussy american

lmao. Imagine OP's face when he shows up dressed like a fabulous colored faggot.

Don't be a bitch user. Don't listen to these faggots. Wear what the fuck ever. If anyone has a problem with it shrug it off.

Wear Red, White and Blue. Can't go wrong.

wear a white shirt.

its ok to wear white.

Is it mandatory? If not, then no, wear regular casual.

Clown wig.

Attached: 1557428401430.gif (607x609, 821K)

this. allah wills it.

Attached: pepe pbuh.jpg (180x180, 6K)

everyone has to suck up at work.
But
you have the option of subverting your coworkers.
I do this daily.
drop little hints here and there
that their ideals and virtue signals are bullshit,
but in a subtle manner.
sarcasm, in this case, is your ally

no, its not like he needs to war a colorful shirt so that he can be a team player. His boss made it clear that those shirt are there in order to promote LGBT agenda. If you know that doing so is promoting degeneracy, normalizing deviancy and sexualizing little kids and you still do it than you might as well just fucking die because its clear you will never do anything useful with your life.

Just turn up in your usual work clothes and make out you forgot.
What are they going to do? Punish you for not dressing like a fag?

Also isn't this sort of thing illegal in the workplace? Its basically forcing a belief system on employees whether they like it or not. Their might be grounds to sue your employers?

dude,being an ally is a chance to prove you have social skills and culture to get along with people that are different than you. It proves you can function in society and are worth inviting to the parties instead of being an embarrassment to companies and people.

when we talked about powerlevel it was about your ability to function in society. That's your power level ! you can rock this! Be a hero!

Just don’t do it and say you forgot. Is it really that hard?

underrated

Its always the Leafs and Brits who post retarded shit like this. I wish Hiromoot would range ban you faggots.

You are beyond help. Turn off your life

Report him to HR for intimidation. Get him fired.

Found the kike

Attached: leafposting.png (1976x336, 121K)

wear rainbow shirt and something really gay, theyll never suspect

she cute

Do this Foolproof option. Worst case scenario: boss gets butthurt, you sue, and become millionaire.

Attached: 1485473103641.png (500x501, 47K)

Seconding this.

>take this approach
>next year
>"wow user, you always seem to forget pride month"
I'm in it for the long haul boys, gotta be smarter than that.

Wear a rainbow shirt that says sodomy is better than monogamy on the front. Then have some dicks swordfighting on the back

>what % of gays are pedos?
100%

>Then call H.R.

HR are the reason workplaces have gone insane. You go to them saying you are a Christian and they will find a way to sack your ass.
Fuck that, he should be getting an employment lawyer.

And? We always have to do some shit. Wearing a shirt is hardly the worst I've seen. Wait until they ask you to go to the gay pride parade. Wait until they ask you to "walk a mile in her shoes". I've been asked to do both one more than one occasion and those are the ones you deliberately bail on. You have to pick your battles. Wear a fucking Hawaiian shirt, are you joking? That's nothing in corporate land these days.

this is what I meant he said it better

Cucked but true. Showing up to work in grey won't change anyone's mind, you'll just be the office asshole and your future opinions will be ignored. I agree that your boss shouldn't be requesting it, but if he says wear the shirt, wear the shirt.

A) do it
B) do not

It doesn't really matter

obligatory
>she

One of these should be colorful enough.

Attached: god hates fags.jpg (260x193, 10K)

THIS.
Even better though, tell them you changed religions and wear traditional Orthodox Jewish or Muslim garments, and then sue them for religious discrimination if they try to punish you.

you're selling your mind and your body and what it can do to the man already, why is this any different you fucking moron

dress in an all leather gimp suit.

wear a hawaiian shirt user, it's always based to wear one of those and it's not gay

two options:
>change job
>wear gay shirt
pick whichever is better for you.
Beat the system before you change it.
Or stop crying because you're too pathetic to do either.

why would you pretend to support something when you are against it?
how many other people at your work are they same way? what if 80% of the people are sick of the homo propaganda but they go along with it cause they are such little pussies like yourself?
if sucking jewish dick is part of your job, its time to start looking for other ways of making money

Attached: 1516086762102.png (396x413, 236K)