The world's largest dog meat festival will be held in China from tomorrow...

The world's largest dog meat festival will be held in China from tomorrow. Say something Nice about the Chinese Festival?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival

Attached: dog meat.jpg (611x400, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Lza6hTx5b0
youtube.com/watch?v=VqzlnpvsoB4
google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/what-congress-can-do-now-to-combat-chinas-mass-ethnic-cleansing-of-uighurs/2019/05/23/fe906c68-7d6a-11e9-a5b3-34f3edf1351e_story.html?outputType=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cant

Can you get rabies from eating tainted dog meat? If so, well then hopefully this festivals helps eliminate the ching chong problem.

happy chinese dog meat day, zhaos! hao ching chong wang ting dong ming feng!

Daily reminder that chinks arent subhumans for eating dogs. They are subhuman for torturing them to death.

OP is a China-hating Pajeet..

Cull the old ones after the new batch has grown up, makes sense. They cull pigs in the fall to avoid feeding them during the winter and coincidentally that's when the McRib comes back every year.

Hum. Well, good thing I don't like to eat McDonalds anyway and have found the McRib to be a pretty sub-par choice.

making them suffer produces adrenaline which makes them more delicious.

Fucking hate Chinks. Chinese are the Subhuman niggers of Asia. Japanese and Koreans are much better than Chinks.

I've heard the opposite claim from a hippie farmer or two, at least about cow.

this is china rekt thread now

Attached: 1483255738849.webm (320x250, 2.14M)

where are all the webms of dogs getting boiled alive?

Inb4 Canadian flag defending chinksects

Here We Go.

Attached: 1483552949697.webm (480x480, 2.11M)

this is what chinks believe. I lived there for a few years. they're fucking insane.

at least asians have a sense of genetic pride.

Damn, I don't even really like dogs that much but this makes me want to go kill a gook.

That seems inefficient.

>torture is okay because it's better for me
every time this fucking brainlet statement
kill yourself.

I bet it's high in protein

Thread theme I guess?
youtu.be/6Lza6hTx5b0

>Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_
That actually sounds delicious

Attached: Dr._Mann.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

Attached: shovel-dog.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Certainly wastes less fuel that way.

you can taste the best dog meat only in china.

Attached: 1483796886250.webm (480x360, 827K)

how can this be stopped?
this is a dog who has survived such a meathouse but probably has seen some things there. Can't sleep from nightmares. Animals don't deserve that.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqzlnpvsoB4

Dogs are pest ridden RATS. I, for one, support my Chinese dog eating overlords they're doing God's work

Puppy is yummy in my tummy

Do they put Ketchup on those hot dogs?

HOLY SHIT!!! Is it fucking happening?!?!?! How do we convince China to go full Nazi Germany?
google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/what-congress-can-do-now-to-combat-chinas-mass-ethnic-cleansing-of-uighurs/2019/05/23/fe906c68-7d6a-11e9-a5b3-34f3edf1351e_story.html?outputType=amp

Attached: 2B38FFA7-4595-49B6-B6AE-82CA69D9997D.gif (549x598, 262K)

Wish I was in China so I could go to it. It's a good meat.

you have no idea how chinese culture works.
they truly believe in only themselves, everyone and everything else can go fuck themselves

They are breeding them with the purpose of eating them. They dont even hunt feral dogs

Lmao

Attached: who-would-win-chiang-kai-shrek-lmao-zedong-your-phones-48304007.png (500x558, 129K)

Chinese people smell like old rice and have greasy skin. I enjoy watching them be killed by their own stupidity.

I salute you you beautiful chinks, may your bellies be happy with delicious doggo meat.

Based Self-loathing Leafy.

Whites need to stop being faggots, stop defending animals, we are humans, they are dogs, eating them is nature, we can do whatever we want with them

Others need to start defending Animals and stop being sadistic psychopathsThey feel pain like we do

same goes for luciferian democrats who like to eat babies

If you eat cow, you can eat dog. Based vegetarian master race.

rare flag my boy

Getting a headshot vs. Living in a dirty cage and then getting killed like in a juarez cartel video