HAPPENING MODS AND JANNIES ARE KILLING THEMSELVES!!!

Attached: 1558077386269.png (497x231, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/6/19/18681845/facebook-moderator-interviews-video-trauma-ptsd-cognizant-tampa
soundcloud.com/sirprincedrewbug/janny-are-you-ok-marki/s-8Ix1D
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/19/report-facebook-moderators-expose-disturbing-details-of-zuckerbergs-empire/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcYhYO02f98
i.imgur.com/tzVmSy4.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=aGEl6BkjouU
youtube.com/watch?v=-Khhk6dRsmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1542853467890.png (1000x1000, 216K)

>ptsd
cringe

Hopefully they are getting redpilled also

Who says prayers go unanswered.

either
>zuckerburg is treating them like shit
or
>they're not mentally equipped to handle such high redpill doses, and have noone with which to discuss them, making them crazy
or both

>unworldy pressure
So, meme magic is real and Kek is directly fighting the censors?

One man browses Jow Forums and is born again
Another browses Jow Forums and kills himself

fucking pottery

Red pill me on why I should care about them?

This job sounds like it would be a cakewalk for the average pol/tard:
theverge.com/2019/6/19/18681845/facebook-moderator-interviews-video-trauma-ptsd-cognizant-tampa
And the article says they will hire anyone. Why don’t some of you fucking Phoenix or Tampa NEETcels try leaving the house and get a job there?

Imagine being killed by memes

Attached: IMG_3912.jpg (945x1336, 202K)

Checked.

based

Attached: 1559529106405.gif (741x674, 118K)

gib saws

good

duh these aren't suicides

JANNIES GETTING DABBED ON SO HARD THEY'RE OFFING THEMSELVES

Attached: 65C86F53-1D9B-4F0C-9EE0-263255DC6C12.jpg (868x958, 61K)

soundcloud.com/sirprincedrewbug/janny-are-you-ok-marki/s-8Ix1D

Attached: frog.jpg (623x702, 177K)

What is Jannie

fpbp

Attached: ask_a_stoner.jpg (745x647, 85K)

i know it's hard to believe but sometimes good news comes to us here in /theSeventhLevel/

>slumped over at his desk
>ded
>literally memed to death

Gays and trannies have a high suicide rate. Put them in any job position and that's not going to change. People who censor shit are probably not overly traumatized by their work. They get off on that shit.

bunch of fags the lot of them

Attached: 1543799138389.png (1024x768, 280K)

what is "unworldly pressure"?

African necklace, best death.

Attached: 20190509_134209.gif (320x174, 2.7M)

jerking off

Imagine being this new. Lurk more faggot

It's really rude to be this late. Should have happened years ago.

Attached: Adrian.jpg (470x345, 39K)

baste

meh, just affirmative action employees offing themselves or wanting to scam disability gibs

Hrmmm I live in Tampa I think I might.

Short for Janissaries—Ottoman Elite fighters. Basically, turkroaches.

what a bunch of fuckin pussies. i've eaten over 300 confirmed dinners while browsing /b/, i could do that job easy. article said they find pubic hairs and assorted bodily waste, as well as frequent cannabis use, so it seems like it's ok to get stoned and fap. sounds pretty comfy.

>Paramedics raced Utley to a hospital. At Cognizant, some employees were distraught — one person told me he passed by one of the site’s designated “tranquility rooms” and found one of his co-workers, a part-time preacher, praying loudly in tongues. Others ignored the commotion entirely, and continued to moderate Facebook posts as the paramedics worked.

Tfw my shit posting was being moderated as a janny literally was dying. Haha fuck these faggots. I am going to apply and cause absolute hell there if I get hired.

Attached: 1552681368922.gif (224x199, 557K)

Their worldviews are getting crushed by reality, so yeah, they are.

It's just too quickly for their feeble brainwashed minds.

>My initial report focused on Phoenix, where workers told me that they had begun to embrace fringe views after continuously being exposed to conspiracy theories at work. One brought a gun to work to protect himself against the possibility of a fired employee returning to the office seeking vengeance. Others told me they are haunted by visions of the images and videos they saw during their time on the job.

Lol we are literally getting to them.

Attached: based_pajeet.png (1024x682, 1.44M)

Yeah... unfortunately it rarely if ever makes its way to the surface since the billion dollar corporate media companies suppress it and sell two dollar steak clickbait to the average person instead... which they always happily buy.

Fucking sissies. You know it's over when weakness and victimization are celebrated in society. If you're going to fucking kill yourself over a stupid ass fb mod gig good fucking riddance.

>Marcus went home on his lunch break, held his dog in his arms, and cried. I should quit, he thought to himself, but I know there’s people at the site that need me. He ultimately stayed for a little over a year.
These fucking people. Fucking 15 an hour, the upper management's run by sickos- they know this is basic bitch work. Fuckin' normies.

Attached: 1553310586089.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>Speagle vividly recalls the first video he saw in his new assignment. Two teenagers spot an iguana on the ground, and one picks it up by the tail. A third teenager films what happens next: the teen holding the iguana begins smashing it onto the street. “They beat the living shit out of this thing,” Speagle told me, as tears welled up in his eyes. “The iguana was screaming and crying. And they didn’t stop until the thing was a bloody pulp.”

Under the policy, the video was allowed to remain on Facebook. A manager told him that by leaving the video online, authorities would be able to catch the perpetrators. But as the weeks went on, the video continued to reappear in his queue, and Speagle realized that police were unlikely to look into the case

Speagle had volunteered at animal shelters in the past, and watching the iguana die on a regular basis rattled him. “They kept reposting it again and again and again,” he said, pounding the table as he spoke. “It made me so angry. I had to listen to its screams all day.”

I love animals but how stupid does this cuck have to be? Literally watch it once and don't watch again. Or mute it. Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: samhyde.png (1000x625, 389K)

GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL

Attached: sticky inbound.webm (800x800, 2.45M)

based and redpilled. if they were to step into our minds for 5 minutes they would literally explode from the amount of hatred we have.

also this. sell your soul to the devil and accept the fucking consequences.

Checked

Attached: 1548395809261.jpg (2048x1416, 473K)

>"help, i'm reading too many redpills and my naive and manipulated world-view is being broken? AHHH I'M STARTING TO LOSE FAITH IN COMMUNISM HOW COULD IT WORK WHEN EVERY COMMUNIST REGIME HAS GENOCIDED THEIR OWN POPULACE UNDER ORDERS OF PSYCHOPATHIC AUTHORITARIAN INTERNATIONAL JEWERY AND THEIR GOOD GOY COLLABORATORS? NOOOOOOO IT'S NEVER BEEN TRIED"

my thoughts exactly lol

NIGGER

>zuckerburg is treating them like shit
they are mostly hired by outside companies which used to be call centre type operations. they are PC farms with street goyim employed and ruled over my sociopathic working class white people and pajeets with superiority complexes, i.e. dicks and arseholes. "it's about numbers, people" the managers will cry to get the serfs clicking more and more pictures of green frogs and genuine nig on nig abuse, so the company meets their targets of X thousand fo resolves a week and the paycheck continue to flow. for fb it is a cost which must be kept as low as possible, so the companies are staffed by shit and employ shit. plus the staff are all normies who would cower at the frontpage of liveleak, never mind any actual gore.

Why did he keep re-watching it?

Later in the article they say policy is to watch a minimum of 30 seconds for a review. Each new post requires review even if it's the same content.

I feel bad for the iguana ... But this dudes a pussy. I would of just closed it after watching once. Don't like it? I quit. I ve worked call centers and thered always other options. No one makes you work there. Fuck these jannies and FB/Vendors. No sympathy. Tbh I hope they all shoot eachother up . Normies shouldn't be doing that job, we should. I think I am going to apply and try to fuck that place sideways from the inside. Could care less about the money I want to just fuck with management and facejew on a more personal level .

Attached: 1559061576253.jpg (792x731, 202K)

The cute criminal is on the loose

Attached: 1540440605516.jpg (774x850, 197K)

Attached: tritiumpepe.jpg (466x615, 85K)

bout time

that's the idea

>he doesn't know about the jannie rush
Wolololo

This has been happening for a long while now, probably years. There were a few news sites reporting about it too. There are jannies on (((facebook))) having panic attacks after seeing certain videos, including various levels of gore.
Also read that few of them have actually embraced some redpills, becoming paranoid as world views warp. Not trying to be edgy, but Its what happens when some people stare into the abyss. Some of those jannies just can't handle reality, so they need therapy now.
Based

Attached: 1558235124553.jpg (1024x860, 83K)

nice digits in this thread.

Attached: blacklivessmoulder.jpg (608x456, 66K)

faggots thought they could swim in the darkness

Attached: 245551_1.jpg (630x630, 68K)

I feel so bad for them that I don't

Hahah what a fucking pussy
PTSD - now I need neet bux

"Nobody’s prepared to see a little girl have her organs taken out while she’s still alive and screaming.”

Please tell me this is a fucking hoax.

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/19/report-facebook-moderators-expose-disturbing-details-of-zuckerbergs-empire/

noice get fren

Attached: 1520133351852.jpg (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Jannie are you ok? Are you ok jannie?

Attached: 7sfaggot.jpg (640x360, 49K)

fpbp
u
c
k niggers

Attached: 1530146037680.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>user, for your knowledge of the arcane, you have been ascended to the CP department, I hope you can endure watching those horrible videos over and over again

FINALLY A REAL HAPPENING

Attached: 1557450923690.jpg (540x675, 99K)

To be born again you did kill your previous (you)

he said it!!11

Attached: 1507247628276.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

>get PTSD from watching internet videos

Based & Red-pilled.

Attached: 1543597506844.png (1000x1000, 249K)

We are the winged hussars of the internet, crushing the jannie menace once again. History repeats.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcYhYO02f98

Attached: winged hussar ride through fire.jpg (1280x1024, 319K)

lol pedo

28,000 a year for hellish working conditions? They are probably better staying on neet bucks. It is awesome some of them are getting redpilled though. The glow in the darks that are assigned to this site must feel the same.

Based and undeniably redpilled

Article was retarded but the art was lit.

I made a synthwave wallpaper out of the EMS photo.
i.imgur.com/tzVmSy4.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=aGEl6BkjouU
I love that song.

Also fuck jannies and fuck juice. Oh fuck they deleted the song and the creator account.
Why are they banning stuff so hard lately?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with their epic failure at glowposting

>on an imageboard
>link to imgur

Kek

Attached: 17E38307112E4F80A96CC217291F9F5E.jpg (554x426, 61K)

>4mb file max

JANNIE ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY JANNIE?
YOUVE BEEN HIT BY,
YOUVE BEEN STRUCK BY
A ____________

I know couple of people that work doing this shit. He told me that they were told to prioritize fake news over cp. Another one didn’t take the job because they needed to evaluate his reaction while watching cp. He didn’t want to see any of that since he recently had a baby. Apparently their onsite counselor quit as well

Jannies are cancer. The Americans of internet control tactics.

I do belive you’ve crossed the line from cringeworth into basedtown

Evaluate cp reaction ... Lol

Attached: 1558173478195.jpg (408x612, 125K)

redpilled and dare i say it
based

fpbp

fuck spics fuck niggers fuck mods and, most importantly, fuck jannies

Mark Zuckerberg is a piece of shit. TREAT YOUR EMPLOYEES BETTER!!!

>under kikebook policy it's fine

it counts as a crush video which is a felony in the united states for producing, distributing and sharing such videos

I hope it’s true. That would be great if there was some way that information could be made public.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Khhk6dRsmg

STUPID FUCKING JANNIES

Attached: 1545605148796.gif (336x252, 2.04M)

BASED AND OUTLAW POPE PILLED

short for jannety
an old wrestling term
the runt of the bunch

>JANNIES ARE KILLING THEMSELVES!!!

Attached: 1554337431790.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

We should start running "Cartel Gore" weekends on social media. Maybe some livestreams on Youtube?

Attached: 1526116250356.jpg (184x184, 11K)