San Francisco has some serious homeless problems. I was there last June and they have blocks long camps...

San Francisco has some serious homeless problems. I was there last June and they have blocks long camps, in the shadows of so much wealth. Walking around that city just feels sad

Attached: lw96ty911d531[1].png (621x861, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wC2Q9oO9_xg
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/glamour-model-who-used-tanning-injections-to-turn-her-skin-brown-claims-she-is-now-a-black-woman/news-story/a475b2388e086ccaaa3adf0ea604b5ce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks kinda nice desu

T'would be funny to see a homeless dude bend over another homeless dude over that raimbow rock and fill his neghole in broad daylight.

Attached: clownpepe.jpg (636x333, 37K)

I hope whoever runs that account lets homeless people sleep on his porch or he's a homeless hating bigot

Pretty good move desu. Put spikes in the concrete so homeless scum cant sleep on your street and than paint it like a rainbow so no one can oppose you without being homophobic.

Lads lets just paint the gas chambers rainbow.

it will get much worse

>paint the gas chambers rainbow.

Attached: 1494585564760.jpg (573x609, 29K)

Genius, I'm down. We can start accusing Jews of hating gays to kick everything off
Post pics of crossdressing nazis

San Francisco
>900+ "non profits"
>$3000-$16000 "aid" for the homeless
>homeless stay in SF 30+ days = gets SF benefits like food stamps
>50,000+ apartments empty
>cannibus controls SF, pays politicians there, wants to open shops near day care centers

Nov 5 mayoral election vote Ellen Zhou, based Christian Chink.

youtube.com/watch?v=wC2Q9oO9_xg

Attached: 33698655511_2fd8b26068_b.jpg (871x1024, 420K)

Tell me about it! California is a complete and total shithole! I spent some time in San Francisco with my Jewish ex wife and was shocked at how disgusting everything was. This was around two years ago now and I can only imagine it’s gotten much worse since then. Please allow me to tell you what I saw during my brief stay:

>homeless streetpunk kids in leather daddy outfits all around San Francisco begging for money so they can feed their pet dogs, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless niggers sleeping on the streets, usually with diarrhea running down their legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Jow Forums: Typical day, step outside our Airbnb and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks, chinks, spics, niggers, faggots, and literal chimpanzees with uzis and Mac 10s shucking and jiving in the middle of the damn street

>”I’m With Her!” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than American ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
...con’t

Attached: 2C6DC376-AE9B-4971-93B6-DA99A685BF22.gif (396x229, 499K)

...con’t
>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in San Francisco usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive government funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. These always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.

>San Francisco has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the national media but it’s very real.

>Always see niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking California voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism.

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are Silicon Valley faggots yammering on about “synching devices”, “Apps”, “nootropics”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous illegal alien encampments all around the Bay Area are no go zones where ambulance and police are attacked. Full of squatemalens, MS-13, and zika babies.

>San Francisco is one of the most dirtiest cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in San Francisco, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>San Francisco is very hilly and if you have to walk anywhere your legs will get tired.

So yeah basically it was exactly identical to here in Toronto except that for hills and hot weather. I was sweating my fuckin balls off the whole time. Tl:dr version : “Vacations” are a meme, save your money.

Attached: 0BD6A604-0835-4A78-978B-632A90F5CC47.jpg (750x750, 159K)

This time around all of the gaurds at the camps will be disabled trans POC (Palestinians of color)
Honk Honk

Attached: 1496614665985.png (913x740, 1.01M)

clown is repulsive today

ive sent about 20 bums and illegal spics to LA and SF over the past 10 years.
i buy one way bus tickets for them, i know several others who have been doing this for longer than i have.

youre welcome califags.

I hate it when faggots say you hate the homeless because you don't want them to stay right outside you home/business shitting and pissing on the street, cat calling women and children, insulting and threatening your family and singing drunk at 4am

Attached: 1541036220116.jpg (800x600, 53K)

>Dump nuclear waste
>Spraypaint it rainbow

Attached: 1560900416396.png (680x680, 221K)

Now this is true enlightened centrism

a mass plague will probably happen this summer
all that heat + rat infestation + bum village = easy spreading
they already are starting to see medieval diseases popping up there

California desperately needs a Republican administration -- that too, if they're fixable.
If they're not, in the sense, that their government over there has fucked the state to the point of no recovery then I'm not sure how America can get rid of this cancer without kicking them out altogether.

>50,000+ apartments empty

Landlords are parasites

Can someone explain the picture? How is it anti-homeless? Sorry for my retardedness

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>meanwhile, California's capital dome

Attached: 1533449660731.jpg (770x426, 39K)

The homo-rock ruins a nice place for the homeless to take a shit.

That was actually the first thing that came to mind, but I thought that the reasoning was so unbelievably retarded that I must have been missing something...

Attached: 1554752989320.png (900x450, 114K)

That person probably works in Silicon Valley and pays $6000+ per month in rent to avoid living near the junkie tents.

If you have anything installed, even a rock, where a homeless person might rest, it is fascist anti-homelessness.

People will call you a monster but you're doing God's work, Californians only deserve suffering.

The boulder prevents homeless people from sitting or sleeping inside of the space.

Good lord, nobody is safe from the wrath of random fucking SJW's.

People put things in areas like that to make them uncomfortable to sleep on in order to keep junkies away. They used to use things like spikes (kinda like those pigeon spikes they put on roofs) and textured concrete surfaces with round nubs, but some libshit cities have laws against that.

>in the shadows of so much wealth
There's an insane amount of money there spent on the homeless to feed and house them, they even have a set tax in every restaurant that goes towards the homeless.

The homeless in California act like overgrown children that have nothing they have to do, so they choose to spend all their time around on the streets drinking and doing drugs.

It’s not funny after a while.

kek, 2 Deutschmarks have been deposited into your account

Attached: 1533221965934.gif (297x280, 3.51M)

Every word of this is true but more emphasis needs to be placed on the density of the homeless, it’s literally shoulder-to-shoulder in some areas.

They literally are giving pedophilia a rainbow wash in the media now with the 'drag kids' shit.
Very Jewish move.

Attached: Scre17.png (426x446, 205K)

>Lads lets just paint the gas chambers rainbow.

Right? It's so telling how the rainbow pride meme has basically just been played as a "get out of judgement free" card by society. That's because we've obviously noticed people's inability to cast negative judgement on the rainbow, normies who created that system are now trying to use it on themselves. It's like typical base, petty human behavior.

GAYR-15

Attached: BCAB23D2-021B-4EAF-8A0C-F5F107028E2B.jpg (768x1024, 218K)

>gas chambers
The history books will write of then as 'rainbow chambers'

This

Clever clever

Attached: EF18D4E3-8455-4772-8CD0-0157FFB50F10.png (878x607, 195K)

>>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in San Francisco usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive government funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. These always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.
>>
This is a great idea

Flaying elderly gooks in the streets. LOL

Train tickets or what ?

God bless you sir.

How can a state or country abandon its people like that? This raises and interesting point. Since obviously people have personal freedom and welfare is negative, how does one exactly fix this problem? Republicans will call it the nanny state while democrats will encourage absolute dependency on the government. So where is the happy middle?
>t.retard

Attached: 1515334019989.jpg (500x366, 37K)

lgptpq++h
the h is homeless.
We can add a trashcan under the brown streak in the gay nigger flag.

Attached: fagflaghobopride.png (1400x1575, 545K)

Lel

The long walk to the chamber will be called The Rainbow Road.

>vacations are a meme, save your money
This desu
t. just got back from Vegas

Based. Fuck vagrants, they should literally be put into labour camps.

Tech workers did nothing wrong.

Dash is definitely at least bi.

Attached: qlown.png (412x270, 25K)

I sexually identify as homeless.

Amateurs... a real progressive san franciscan would squat down and envelop that rock in a show of utter inclusiveness

B L E A C H E D

Attached: Screenshot_20190406201113_mr1554552752356.jpg (1080x745, 289K)

Sauce?

isnt this homeless abuse

it isnt targeting anyone but homeless

atleast you dont sexually identify as black..
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/glamour-model-who-used-tanning-injections-to-turn-her-skin-brown-claims-she-is-now-a-black-woman/news-story/a475b2388e086ccaaa3adf0ea604b5ce

Attached: 29ae5e8ddb844bf2a555c94aeaa42e10.jpg (650x487, 48K)

It's not tech workers, it's foreign realty investors buying every square ft of living space on the coast and raising rents to the point that you have Calfags sleeping in the back of an Escalade.
Unfettered foreign ownership of American clay is a mistake

Attached: 30f1.jpg (682x526, 106K)

Love this pasta

Oh look it's a leaf shitposting
>again

looks like a pile of shit

How to remove homeless
1 get coins
2 paste ca fentanyl and dmso gel on one side of coins
3 drop coins around homeless zones
4 they touch they overdose and nobody cares

one nation under dog

That is brilliant

>armed military patrolling the streets
I never see this

They were going to put a kids after school center in the kink.com building.

Haha
Bums rekt

Keked

Genius

based

Attached: 14623529595710.jpg (544x664, 107K)

Damn Emmanuel Macron sure loves boipucci

Attached: local mosque gay pride.jpg (720x407, 37K)

>> all that heat

San Francisco maxes out at 68 degrees.

>At the time Jabeer Butt, Deputy Chief Executive at the Race Equality Foundation, told The Sun Online
>At the time Jabeer Butt
>Jabeer Butt
bahahahahahaha Ausbros is this real?!

It's sad that cities have to make public amenities unpleasant to their citizens to keep them available at all.
Pic related is uncomfortable to sit on, but if it were a normal bench, it would be occupied by bums and junkies, making it unavailable for normal citizens.

Attached: bum_free_nyc_19.jpg (871x653, 245K)

Welcome to Democrat paradise.

They want the whole US to look like this.

Attached: 4w8vEBV.jpg (600x400, 67K)

The chinks are a big part of why the Bay Area is what it is. Rich chinks will come here and buy up lots of properties and make a killing off the exorbitant rent.

Idk why the focus of Trumptards is so much on poor Mexicans when it is the parasitic Chinks who are sucking this place dry. You guys need to get your priorities straight.

Seems to be quite common...

Attached: inclusive.jpg (1080x810, 89K)

I hate the Bay Area and all, but you're seriously full of shit.

>San Francisco is very hilly and if you have to walk anywhere your legs will get tired.

The only thing here that's 100% true.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE GOT EM

Delete this

>vote for a chink

You can fuck right off.

Well it is true. I hate the homeless. Anyway, is San Fran situation as bad as New Orleans?

the absolute fukken mad lad right here

Attached: begeta.gif (480x270, 340K)

>Lads lets just paint the gas chambers rainbow.
Best idea on Jow Forums for the month.

cursed image

>a homeless dude bend over another homeless dude over that raimbow rock
You've never lived in a California city. I was a real life "night walk doomer". I'd walk around the city for like 6 hours a night. I got to a certain point that I'd seen this so many times I wouldn't even react. Just keep walking and instantly forget about it. Gays all take meth and stay up all night fucking 7 or 8 other meth addicts a night. They aren't normal in case you forgot

Are they refundable afterward?

fags are the most elitist demons that exist on this planet, nothing new.

I'd love to see every limpwristed oligarch in this state to hang from those gallows.

Hey retard those are there to stop skateboarders

That's not architecture, that's a rock.

Well, that explains a lot.

pretty damn shame San Francisco used to be a tartarian capital it was demo'd and turned into a degenerate paradise

Dual purpose. But they are probably for bums primarily.

Thank you.

Funny how our "Civic Nationalist" president isn't doing anything about this.

My kike radar is tingling

Tread lightly

If legit question then consider the strategic consequences of attempting to put out the CA dumpster fire, Trump has nothing to gain by addressing this issue

from Wikipedia:

"More recently, in fiscal year 2014, the US provided $3.1 billion in foreign military aid to Israel. Israel also benefits from about $8 billion of loan guarantees. Almost all US aid to Israel is now in the form of military assistance, while in the past it also received significant economic assistance."
now imagine that this money was used to create homeless containment/detainment centers with trained personnel to give them medicine & prevent them from accessing drugs, spreading disease and filth
I'm glad the US has its priorities straight

that sounds like a really comfy way to die