I still can't believe they are seriously running Biden against Trump, its going to be a fucking massacre...

I still can't believe they are seriously running Biden against Trump, its going to be a fucking massacre, this is just a ruse right? There is no fucking way the dems don't use a mulatto, a nigger or some other kind of minority to run against Trump, are they this fucking stupid?

Attached: file.png (1080x774, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-2020-national-poll-democrats-electability-20190619-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2 obama terms + 2 and 1/2 more years of fuuuck white men
>white man candidate
Fuckin dems haha

The 2020 election is the last thing the Dems are worried about right now. They're more concerned with trying to get rid of John Durham and Michael Horowitz. The problem is Trump gave them both Secret Service protection.

Its unbelievable, the kind of power biden must have in the party to force dems hand like this, some retard bitch like kamala harris would be the perfect candidate for them, brown, female and pretends to be stronk.
I just don't get it, there must be some dark shit running in the background of the DNC for they to decide Biden is a good candidate to run against Trump.

>like i can't even even
You sound scared. Trump should have this one in the bag gg ez, because he pleased his base. Right?

Spics make up a huge chunk of the Democrats base, and spics are NOT voting for a fucking black woman. The Hispanic society is macho (men command the respect and run things) and Hispanics have a huge problem with blacks in general. Check polling break downs, I bet Kamala has horrible numbers with spics.

Biden has the best chance of winning over the white working class that use to vote strictly dem.

I hope this is true.

Id think Bernie has the largest cross section appeal
>young college kids
>working class
I’m guessing he doesn’t appeal to the browns as much though, which is what kills him in comparison to Biden. Biden can pull in blacks by the Obama connection. I don’t know who would have the best chance with spics though

Shitskins still only make up 30% of the vote, boomers are still the drivers of this trainwreck. Biden is more "presidential" and they think he's cute so they'll vote for him. And he WILL win.

Attached: biden2020.png (481x646, 231K)

>I still can't believe
You are just retarded then, he's a proxy of the Clintons, who have one cohesive plan for the nation. He'll win the primaries too, since Dems preselect the candidate rather than following the law. The only reason they will pull Biden down is if he gets publically outed as a Pedo, and Hillary goes up one more time to save face. Either way, if the Dems win, Hillary will be in the White House in some position, as will Obama probably.

None of the other candidates matter in the slighest, and the only real stakes are between Harris and Warren for Vice, which again, they could instead throw up Michelle Obama for optics if both those retards prove too self-destructive.

How much did the impeachment Blumpf candidate rake in?
Non stop national media coverage that we fucking pay for via our overpriced cable packages (for those who have cable) for these cringy losers to cry for impeachment and treason every fucking day for 2.5 years?

Yeah, that’s the candidate the democrats are betting on.

never forget the 6.3 million

Attached: third rock from the sun.png (877x815, 279K)

Donations = Cucking

No the Democrat party is just collapsed and has yet to accept that it is now a party for minorities.

Thank you 1965 immigration act, your goal is achieved we are now a nation of whites vs browns.

Attached: IMG_1273.png (1500x839, 371K)

Trump needs to focus his campaign on racial unity and the progress of America. We’re all better off than we were under Obama. Let’s go without another boring cup of Joe.

If he comes outright and speaks matter of factly about social progress through strong economy the way he preached America first and immigration through his first campaign, he could swing even more states red.

It is, she won’t even win CA

>I think it’s about time we move forward together, where we’re strongest
Literally all he had to say and the NPCs can re-tree some programming

>racial unity

Fuck that noise. Full-court press on garnering the white vote.

Why are you pretending to samefag?

Furthermore thats what he did at his speech yesterday

Not yet unfortunately thats probably a generation out.

Even though Biden has always been an east coast liberal democrat, he seems like a moderate compared to the rest of the kooks running for the democrat nomination. Democrats have no principles. They just want to win and a dork like Hickenlooper can't get the job done. That said, I think Biden will stumble down the stretch. He has too much baggage and too short of a temper to keep it together.

>a entire post composed of complete bullshit
the dnc is a corporation, that you are obviously not a part of bernbro. there are no ‘laws’ covering how they select candidates, only bylaws of the corporation. it’s a big club, you ain’t in it

They are really dumb. Democratic candidates are slave to demographic numbers

As the debates kick up the leftists will choose their fag-based candidate; and almost carry it to the nomination. Some mayonaise candidate will win (either biden, beto, or hickenlooper) party will fracture apart with no enthusiasm.

Democrat party is tremendously shit right now

He's moderate only in the context of money, the leftist platform is to hate and kill corporations and rich people, which of course, being Globohomo, means he supports both above all else.

As the commies keep droning on about, "you can't hide your privilege"

Biden was the reason Obama won votes in the midwest. I doubt they would prefer Biden over Trump though.

Nah, it’s fanfuckingtastic, support the discord trannys pushing Yang for the lulz

Lol no

Trump has this in the bag because the media will still be saying shit like "oh, everyone hates him, oh polls say he only has 1-3% chance of winning."

If they started praising him as the likely victor then I would get scared. Not only would this sabotage some of the meme magic, retarded liberals who actually trust these networks will be galvanized into voting rather than presuming a blowout.

After obama, nobody will vote for a black president for another 20 years.

Oh kiddo, did you learn absolutely nothing last time?

Trump is the establishment

Isn't there tons of footage of him acting sleezy towards women? Are they just going to pull a Trump and say it doesn't matter while shouting me too?

Many will, not nearly enough to win however

Tell us ore about this please

Blacks and Mexicans aren’t going to vote for Trump. May as well try and court trannies and bug-chasers. The GOP is fucked but even more fucked if they don’t embrace what they’re destined to be: the party of the white voting bloc.

read this to see why:
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-2020-national-poll-democrats-electability-20190619-story.html

*democrats* think the only way to beat trump is to have an old white man run against him. hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

>1110
fix your script, faggot

What's up with fago o'rourke anyways. How does he get so much money funneled into is literally who coffers?

Attached: original_result (6).png (512x512, 548K)

I assume incumbent will win because incumbent. The cynic in me fully expects Biden to crank lgbtiqp up to 11 and maybe even go awol like Romney if he started doing well.

They already own and control Trump, “they” could care less at this point.

They're just cleaning out the fridge.
Getting rid of all the old war horses.

It's a ruse. I'd guess the real candidate is Michelle Obama

It is true.

>endorse israel
>gain shekels

Simple as that with king kike

Boomers love Trump. Unions love Trump. That’s Biden’s demographic. Biden will lose to his own demographic. It will be embarrassing for him, he might even pass away as a result.

Attached: Untitled.png (407x490, 151K)

What about PA? He might carry that state

They will not allow Bernie the nomination. Biden is the best one to use for that purpose.

>thisiswhywelose.jpg
you dipshits have misjudged entire demographics

Michael would be there best bet, the problem is when Michael loses to Trump, it would be a dagger in the heart. So they won’t run Barrack’s husband.

>latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-2020-national-poll-democrats-electability-20190619-story.html

> Combined, 56% said they thought their best bet would be a white male candidate, with just over one-third opting for a white male moderate.

Le 56%

Nah, Biden is inherently cucked by the ‘green new deal’. In 2016 he could’ve won, now, despite his union credentials he’s completely fucked by the progressives

I dont disagree with you Im not suggesting what I want to happen but what will happen.

The US wont fully devolve into true racial parties for several more years as white liberals and conservatives till cling to the lie that minorities can be like us.

Some time later like 20 years from now the GOP and DNC will be almost exclusively white vs Not white and wont even hide it.

People expecting a civil war to happen anytime in the next 2 decades are fooling themselves, look to the Roman Republic. We are about 40 years from the true outbreak of civil war.

Maybe we will see some violence but not war. One day maybe around 2050 or 2060 people will finally see that this is not a situation you can negotiate or agree on and true fighting will begin.

At that point the population will be literally 50/50 white/brown.

IMHO the whites will win, Just like the Republic we will have several unending civil wars based on various popular strongmen seizing power and then being assassinated or defeated by a rival.

The times wont exactly match up but id expect sometime around 2090-2100 we will get our "Cesar and/or Octavian" character and the Republic will OFFICIALLY die.

I have no idea exactly how the nation will look, how the borders will be but I believe that is the track we are on.

People look back in time and think of these events as happening quickly but they dont, they take lifetimes.

Attached: 1560789715222.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

Trump not being more popular among blacks legit surprised me, granted he did better than past republicans. I suppose it really is as simple as skin color. Trump loves his bling, talked about kicking out the mexicans, and presented himself as an alpha pussy grabber - all things that speak to the kang's spirit.

He is popular but they cant help but vote the way they vote.

He still probably wins more than a usual GOP president by a few points tho

It ain't Biden's doing. They just literally have no one else. Biden is the least bad in their eyes. Which is funny because I thought for sure it would be Beto.

I keep thinking it’s a ruse and they’re gonna drop big momma Michelle at that last moment. Her or some dumb celebrity like Oprah. Even them Trump will eviscerate them because he’s been keeping his promises, despite what the media and faggot shills here say. I’m still voting for him, faggots! You haven’t learned a thing.

Beto is the dems meme candidate.

>more than all three COMBINED

>lifetimes
They didn’t have social media. Shit is accelerated 100 fold nowadays.

Nah, if they like Beto, they will save him for 2024. They are just putting Biden out there to die. They know he can’t win, but they just want to make it seem like they care.

it won't matter. he'll get all the superdelegates.

would you rather have $1000 per month and handsome asian man in the white house or $0 per month and the bluster of cheeto man for another 4 years
Yang is the best candidate to run against Trump.

Why are you retarded boomers still arguing about normie politics and which side of the kosher sandwich is better?

Bernie is the best the Dems have to beat Trump so naturally they want uncle Joe.

Biden is unelectable, not because of the pedo gropey stuff, but because of all the Ukraine shit that's going to hit the fan in about a year's time.

Not really but he got neutralized

There is no proof that is true. There is no proof increased communication has caused an increase in social change.

The Social change we saw in 1965-1974 was far more jarring than anything we've seen today.

Furthermore despite your thoughts, it only took a matter of days for news to reach anywhere in the Roman world.

The Delay between "hrs" and "a week or two" in the scale of things is nothing.

Humans still live generally the same amount of time.

this is going to be a great advantage to us and will demoralize a sizable portion of their base and they're doing it to themselves

Attached: 1540950976046.png (498x393, 301K)

Every right winger should register as a Democrat and vote for Yang or Tulsi in primaries. We don't need a pointless boomer deathmatch for 2020. At least make the election about something.

MOAR

The advent of the radio caused the deaths of millions, as did television. It can be used to inspire revolts and program minds. You only need to look at arab springs for recent proof.

That Sheldon Adelson money is POWERFUL. Based Trump! MIGA!

Wow that analysis is absolutely retarded

How did Radio kill millions? Are you going to claim the printing press caused the 30 years war?

What about the pony express? How did anything happen for 99% of human history when 99% of the world was illiterate.

FUck I am pissed I bothered talking to an actual retard like yourself.

I think the present owner fixed it up.

>printing press
Yeah that too. Thanks I forgot about that example of communication.

Yeah, it’s not like the internet caused accelerationism with gay marriage or anything. Oh wait.

Please guys, don't vote for Trump again. It was a funny meme the first time, but can we please have a more normal person in office, like Bush or some other old faggot? Please, think of the economy.

Attached: 1553724661871.png (228x260, 138K)

It's simply coz they have no one else. I mean who else has enough appeal to win back the rust belt states?

Not everywhere is California or New York. I wish they did run a progressive candidate so we could declare 2020 over with already.

Romans didn't have weaponized autists.

And it’s not about “time”, it’s about the control of people.

Will the left ever stop falling for the "Texas will turn blue" meme?

It didnt, you are attributing events to communication changes

If that were true 99% of the events and changes in human history should have occurred between 1800 and now as the speed of communication increased.

And that isnt reasonable.

Alright autism, please lay out how communication is responsible for major events and social changes.

Polls this early are meaningless.

I just wanna play video games all day and jeff bezos is gonna pay for it.

Attached: 1560749572891.png (600x600, 194K)

Are you completely retarded? You obviously have no understanding of how the world works.

Kamala Harris isn't a viable candidate anymore. They have too much dirt on her. Sex tapes and involvement with the Jussie Smollet scandal.
Some of the other candidates are too critical of Israel. So a guy that sexually harasses underage girls on camera it is.
The thing with running against a sitting president is that the chances of winning are very low. Chances of winning if you're not from the party that held the presidency for the last 8 years is very high. You don't want to damage your brand by losing, so the better candidates are waiting for 2024. The Dems that are running now are just doing so on the off chance there will be a big scandal or something that will pretty much disqualify Trump for reelection. Or they just want to make a name for themselves but don't want to win the primaries.

TL;DR: the Dems know they won't win in 2020, but see it as inevitability they'll win 2024. The potential candidates don't want to get damaged for that election.

this. once trump is gone. dems will take 2024 because all the gop has left are neocons. i like rand paul but he lacks the necessary charisma to go anywhere.

Biden is so shit that CNN and even fucking Huffpaintpost were shitting him early for being “lazy”, “arrogant” and promising to not change the status quo for rich people.
It hilarious watching this slow mo train crash. Trump will murder him.

Biden won't survive the Woke Primary and neither will any other Democrat. Whoever is winning is racist or homophobic or transphobic or sexist on and on and on for a year straight until everyone on the Left hates each other more than we hate them.

This is why he's bullshiting about deportation next week.

Tucker in '24. Book it.

What about Bloomberg? The dems can’t really be out of options this early can they?

You're fucking delusional. Biden is a Dinosaur and he has no capital with white voters that have abandoned the Democratic party.

They had to bring the old fucker out of retirement in case the younger Democrats don't want to tarnish their names in a mudslinging contest against Trump.

Whoever loses to Trump in 2020 is dead politically. 2024 is their best shot.

White Democrats want a white woman or a queer. Warren or Buttigieg. White liberals worship gays. Buttplug could be gay Obama. But the niggers and spics won't vote for the gay.

The one with the most crossover appeal is Sanders. Old commie Jew... just like in the Soviet Union. Vladimir Bernie Sanders.

IMO it's gonna come down to Bernie and Warren but we might see a contested convention or some motherfucker come out of nowhere in late 2019 to early 2020 as the compromise.

1. Romney was not run in 2012 because the Republicans thought he would win, he was run to make Obama look bad.

2. The 2020 candidate, if the establishment gets what they want will be trying to make Trump look bad, not to win.

3. People have been running for years to get free news coverage to push agendas. They have no intention of winning, and quite often outright say they are just running to push something into the public's eye.

4. Unseating Incumbent Presidents is very rare, and the smart money quite literally is on this not being one of those occasions.

Attached: wishfullthinkingdude.jpg (300x300, 14K)

The heir to Pat Buchanan? Insurgent candidate. Muh dick. I can see it.