imgur.com/a/VzcR8jH
>Afghanistan june 15
imgur.com/a/6psdmie
>Yemen June 15
imgur.com/a/SmQdHHs
>Libya Apr 30
imgur.com/a/a4BPyeM

Devs Jun 15
>Turkey asks Russia for help after its troops come under HTS heavy fire in Idlib
>Putin:Total elimination of terrorist centers in Idlib is Russian priority
>Explosions rock Damscusc suburb. State TV claims area hit was a military zone, and that the blast was caused by wildfires burning in dry grass nearby& ignited ammunition stored
>Jihadist counter-offensive reverses all SAA gains in Tal Malah &Jibeen, NW Hama
>Saudi officials visit eastern Syria to meet with US, SDF delegations
>SDF busts ISIS sleeper cell responsible for several terrorist attacks in Raqqa
>report:Mossad is trainign SDF intelligence personnel
>report:Turkey has supplied armed groups occupying Syria’s Idlib with anti-aircraft missiles
>June 12 IDF aunched a barrage of missiles at targets near Tell al-Hara in S Syria, IDF employed electronic warfare measures to suppress Syrian AD systems, part of the missiles were intercepted
>50 LNA fighters killed or injured in clashes with IS in southern libya
>Japanese tanker owner denies ship hit by mine, says crew saw “flying objects” before attack
>houthis targeted Abha Airport with several Qasef K2 suicide drones

Previous

Attached: 1560995823208.png (1287x871, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iG8rzi_0Cmo
youtube.com/watch?v=yiEQQOr0vY4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142371678/#q142379009
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142371678/#q142380380
rt.com/news/462255-iran-shot-drone-us-hormuz/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications
twitter.com/Global_Mil_Info/status/1141546062634766336
youtube.com/watch?v=FgMWFkyWqhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UhzlYH81_X8
youtube.com/watch?v=KcHujZ83Oz8
youtube.com/watch?v=Fik22pheJH4
youtube.com/watch?v=qrnmuEi08-0
youtube.com/watch?v=GfgyIoJY8oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i am no incel, contrary to you, incelmenschen

based leaf

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x749, 145K)

Imagine being the guy sitting there

Attached: 2.jpg (1000x768, 222K)

also i wonder what fffjj is doing this early today, probably crying about the e waifu he orbits but will never see

thanks leafbro. also night shift over time to sleep. thanks for the quality posts about t*rkshit and military equipment

Attached: 1559272281747.jpg (750x720, 53K)

turned to liquid probably

Attached: 1530998439157.jpg (529x287, 17K)

i saw last bread that you're contributing again
good to know

Attached: french-pepe.jpg (528x424, 47K)

Actually broken UAE shit :P
Tbh, that armor looks shit

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=iG8rzi_0Cmo
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi commented on the protests in Hong Kong during a joint press conference alongside his Dutch counterpart Stef Blok in Beijing on Wednesday. “It is alerting that some foreign forces are using this event to stir up protests in Hong Kong in order to undermine the stability in Hong Kong and the establishment of ‘one country, two systems’ principle. We would like to say it out loud: “Please take your dirty hands away! Hong Kong is China’s internal affairs and not for you to interfere”, said Wang Yi.

check again, nigger

>that armor looks shit
Yeah the projectile actually penetrated the other side as well.

Attached: 474747.jpg (1000x703, 81K)

It looks like they only slapped on 20mm of steel as "armor".

>125mm round right in the rectum
A level of butthurt no man has ever experienced before

Attached: 1560452698184.jpg (493x637, 88K)

It's 5mm on all sides.

*6 mm steel

i have a question for you

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=yiEQQOr0vY4
The Russian President's special envoy to Syria Alexander Lavrentiev arrived in Beirut on Tuesday, to meet with Lebanese officials. The issue of displaced Syrians and the logistics of their return from Lebanon was a major issue on their agenda. "We discussed the details of the displacement issue because of its great sensitivity to Lebanon, the issue of Syrian displacement and the return of displaced Syrians," Lavrentiev said. "We agreed to make greater efforts with the international community, for example, to achieve the required funding to return the Syrian refugees."

Attached: 1472547963346.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Anyone have some nice pictures or videos of isis or other terrorists that got totally btfo?
I would like to see more terrorists rekt pics on sg
Thanks in advance frens

actually more than one
how does it feel to be wrong while i am right, again?
how does it feel to be an incel?
why do you stay up all night and wake up the evening?

Attached: isisobliterated.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

>it is scared

I dont like to keep hardcore "guro" pics on my harddrive tb.h, only have some "classy-funny" war related stuff.
Also youtube constantly deletes syrian vids and i only have them on russian social media that you cant watch without reg.

Attached: 15331475523561.jpg (639x992, 58K)

Attached: ISISrollingtovictory.webm (960x540, 597K)

I wonder what fake maghrebois is doing tonight.

Attached: 153132356622420492.png (680x570, 137K)

I wonder what Penta-Fake Maghrebi and his fake alts falseflagging me is doing tonight.

Probably weeping about being a deformed kissless hugless handholdless virgin incel neetoid who lost Erika to me

While I'm here chilling with my qt 3.14 in my luxurious villa.
Sad.

Attached: 156100011869921317.png (804x452, 225K)

it's d*C the h*rki
anyway same questions for you

You still have the stupid ugly jew nose

cesser vos bêtises

je connais
réponds le mien en premier

Attached: p_011.jpg (1067x600, 85K)

>the same nonsense again and again and again
you asked no question

Leluke kanker tyfus jood rot op

I did, but only the OG Maghrebois would know
so that excludes you, doux imitateur

Attached: H5.jpg (217x233, 9K)

15 seconds apart

They're raiding from a discord.

you didn't steal shit
ask a question and i'll answer, except if it's personal
because it might be the same guy, a jj faker usually does that

Tell me about the time you lost your mind and why you stopped contributing.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142371678/#q142379009
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142371678/#q142380380

Attached: h4.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-19 23-15-02.png (523x435, 114K)

And your favorite kind of music.

Jow Forums BTFO
can't wait to see their reactions

Attached: 1522269581511.jpg (228x221, 34K)

>Iran claims it shot American drone, US military doesn't comment

rt.com/news/462255-iran-shot-drone-us-hormuz/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-19 23-21-52.png (526x500, 172K)

Neocons already seething

>U.S. Central Command spokesman told The Associated Press: “There was no drone over Iranian territory.”

twitter.com/Global_Mil_Info/status/1141546062634766336

Attached: bad_idea.jpg (1800x1248, 675K)

tl;dr?
ain't reading the whole thread and more to finally tell you that i didn't post a single time that month

personal, not this tho
>youtube.com/watch?v=FgMWFkyWqhQ

>I-it wasn't a drone, i-it was a bird

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1538004385489.png (1078x800, 809K)

That already happened back in 2011 when Iran used an old Soviet Aвтoбaзa EWAR system to hack an MQ-9's navigation and took control of it. They never did give it back.

Oh I hope it's true. will Drumphcuck take the bait?

>C Glizzy "War Ready" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video)
that's terrible.
also wrong answer.

>ain't reading the whole thread and more to finally tell you that i didn't post a single time that month
Why did you leave France.

Attached: m-77-oc.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Actually you reminded me of the "oil hunt" times
youtube.com/watch?v=UhzlYH81_X8
youtube.com/watch?v=KcHujZ83Oz8
youtube.com/watch?v=Fik22pheJH4
youtube.com/watch?v=qrnmuEi08-0

The way how oil trucks burn is really breathtaking.
Youtube used to have more of those, RF was doing that for like half a year but everytime youtube sees atleast 1 dead arab on camera they delete the video.

Attached: siping us tears.png (617x400, 198K)

>wrong answer
you don't know shit
also keep your shit tests and to yourself

>Why did you leave France.
did i? :)
there are plenty of reasons to leave western europe tho

Iran sent a message to USA that they aren't backing down and they are ready. Even if Iran loses the war, it's objective is to weaken the us as much as possible

>also keep your shit tests and to yourself
liar liar pants on fire
told you, wrong asnwer
stop larping

>there are plenty of reasons to leave western europe tho
Sure
not to Tunisia tho

doesn't look trump is escalating anyways 2bh
despite Pompeo and Bolton who I'm sure are getting uppity.

Attached: I absolutely don't listen to rap trash - OG Maghrebi.png (743x199, 12K)

Someone remember that drone that was hack by a russian system near/in Iran years ago and that Obama gov tried to hide

Attached: 1515056641507.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>stop larping
i told you to stop your shit test cause i know that you're refering to that discussion with al j*wlandi
>not to Tunisia tho
am i there? :)
again you don't know shit about me, you don't even know my ethnicity

>doesn't look trump is escalating anyways 2bh despite Pompeo and Bolton who I'm sure are getting uppity.

Trump has is reelection which is top priority. The general mass are against war Vs Iran and the recent false flags failed to change the public's stance.

So no wonder Trump backed down and start focusing more on saying whatever his fans want him to say while the guardians of zion (Bolton and Pompeo) want to just accelerate the process and attack iran

The White House must be in total chaos right now

holy shit i still remember seething american saying that it was a torjan horse with a virus or that it had explosives in it to kill irans leaders

Attached: 1557798146803.jpg (377x377, 38K)

>Tfw The RQ-4 Drone is worth $222,700,000

Hoooly shit Bolton must be fuming right now

Attached: 1532590773489.jpg (326x245, 42K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-19 23-37-42.png (621x748, 194K)

fuck it cost more than F-117 (Unit cost: 42,600,000–111,200,000 USD)

no one remembers - especially not the user who posted about it three minutes before you did

Just imagine this as a false flag from Iran.
Would be an outstanding move to mistrust all incidents in middle east right now.

>i told you to stop your shit test cause i know that you're refering to that discussion with al j*wlandi
I don't believe you, and also if you unironically listen to this nigger-rap garbage you deserve to be sent to the worst containment cell in Tunis.

>am i there? :)
Tell us then, what are you scared of? no need to hide. I shared where I live 100 times.

>again you don't know shit about me, you don't even know my ethnicity
Why is it such a big secret? your'e some kind of an Arab. that's pretty même différence to me.

>Trump has is reelection which is top priority. The general mass are against war Vs Iran and the recent false flags failed to change the public's stance.
Indeed.
That's precisely why Iran is trying to get him to respond, since they would obviously prefer a Dem president who will reinstate the nuclear deal and ease sanctions. so they're doing their best to ruin his re-election chances, without starting an all out war. even just a "tactical strike" like we've heard will harm him considerably since everyone is so reactionary.
that's my working theory anyways.

Attached: h6.jpg (713x614, 67K)

Just do it you fat niggers, I've had enough waiting

Attached: IMG_20190620_155128.jpg (720x671, 148K)

the total program cost was huge, and they only built like 40 of them. hence the per unit cost is astronomical.

the thing is from the 1990s and was the technology development testbed for basically all of our drone tech, so it's somewhat understandable why they were so fucking expensive.

Attached: DEATH TO AMERICA OF COURSE.png (1080x675, 746K)

That thing was supposed to be undetected by Iranian hardware. It seems the us has underestimated Iranian modified S-300

it's definitely not a stealth bird. the rq-170 is the stealth drone. whoever thought this thing wouldn't get shot down by a s-300 should be court marshaled

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-20 00-01-57.png (525x459, 164K)

not because i'm scared but because who i am and where i'm from have nothing to do here
only attention whores dox themselves
and again fuck off with your nigger shit

now tell me what you're doing this late

That thing is a spy drone, which means it was designed to fly high enough to be out of reach of common hardware used by the enemy. Miscalculation by Americans? Lack of info about Iranian hardware? False flag? I dunno

>only attention whores dox themselves
I never doxed myself or gave any personal info
only my ethnicity (100% Ashkenazi) and my city (too big too care)
So enough with the excuses. there's 11.5 million people in Tunisia, no one is going to find you. stop being a paranoid.

No excuses for the rap shit. this is beyond terrible. drop it off, it's not funny.

are boomers actually like this?

yeah but the thing is there is no s-300 deployed near the strait of hormuz, only sa-5, mershad and raad systems are present, if it was knocked down by the raad or the mershad its notable and somewhat impressive but if it was knocked down by the sa-5 thats just embarrassing

Attached: 54655765385.jpg (649x395, 44K)

again you don't know shit, i could be in japan and you would still think that i'm in NA cause i posted/post from "there" a few times

same reason you didn't believe i was me cause i wasn't posting with french flag
you seem to have quite an obsession about me, you're not the only one

ask USB about c glizzy, i don't listen to that shit

>100% Ashkenazi

Literally impossible.

You'd have to have sand nigger in you, with the rest various European.

Unless they consider that as an AshNazi, then ok.

I wonder if it was hit by a missile launched by an interceptor. Their junk AA missiles are just copies of the I-Hawk and the Buk, iirc, neither of which has the legs to get to over 40k ft

>even just a "tactical strike" like we've heard will harm him considerably since everyone is so reactionary.
Jow Forums and half of Jow Forums are too retarded to understand that doing "muh limited strike" will still light up the gulf and have us invade Iran eventually since they'll torch the world economy.

>Bavar-373 (Persian: باور-۳۷۳, >meaning 'Belief') is an Iranian long-range road-mobile surface-to-air missile system unveiled in August 2016.[2] Iran describes it as a competitor with the S-300 missile system. It is manufactured by the Iranian Defense Ministry in cooperation with unspecified local manufacturers and universities.

>In April 2015, Iran unveiled some of Bavar's subsystems, which include the Fakour commanding and smart control system which has the ability to collect information from all sources relevant to air defense, including passive and active military radars (such as the Mersad), signal surveillance, missile systems and commanding and control systems.[13]

>The Rasoul advanced communications system is for encoding information, connecting the country’s infrastructure and transferring radar information from the battle scene to commanding centers.[13]

>Bavar-373 will utilize Sayyad-4 missile, which are contained in two rectangular launch canisters. No formal information was given about this missile but it appears from news photos that Sayyad-4 is similar to Sayyad-3 in wings and control surfaces, however it varies lightly in frontal shape.[14]

>The canisters containing the Sayyad-4 missiles are to be carried on the Zoljanah 10×10 truck.[15][16]

>Bavar-373 uses a phased array radar for tracking aerodynamic targets and ballistic missiles in medium to long ranges, mounted on the ZAFAR heavy truck.[17] One of the radars used in Bavar-373 is Meraj (Ascension), a phased array radar with range of 450 km which uses fuzzy logic techniques to spot targets.[18] Meraj can track up to 200 targets simultaneously.[19]

>again you don't know shit, i could be in japan and you would still think that i'm in NA cause i posted/post from "there" a few times
then stop proxying around. "you" didn't have an issue when you posted with the French flag. so why memeflag now?

>same reason you didn't believe i was me cause i wasn't posting with french flag
I wasn't around when "you" originally came back from the dead. was on a 3 month /sg/ intermission. why don't you tell me what were you doing and where are you now.

Nah I dunno. the farthest the family tree goes it originates back to the Ural mountains. maybe 1/42 but at this point meh.

>will still light up the gulf and have us invade Iran eventually since they'll torch the world economy.
Probable but not certain. a memestrike ala Syria hitting some empty warehouses I think they could still contain and brush off. really depends on the mechanics and scale of such hypothetical strike. but I think Trump will avoid it as long as he can.

Attached: the-highest-peak-of-the-Ural-Mountains-Mount-Manaraga.jpg (1000x500, 297K)

>memestrike
Would just accelerate Iran's nuclear program and gives them greenlight to now fuck with us in Iraq even more. The reason we haven't done a strike is because Trump isn't a retard to see that doing this will endanger his already shitty 2020 run.

most of the systems mentioned have operational (missile) ranges well above 40k ft plus irgc only operates su-22 can't therefore be an interceptor used, irans IAD has improved alot since the last major us drone accident (rq-170), hell if a bunch of yemnis can shot down a drone with a aa ir missile strapped onto the back of a truck i think most countries can with ease.

supposedly they have mig-29s. who knows how antiquated and broken they are

Yes I would counsel against it. the disadvantages are far too many with very little upside. no to mention it could also ignite war with Hez which doesn't bode too well for us at the current time.

Attached: p41.jpg (480x360, 18K)

R&U Videos
youtube.com/watch?v=GfgyIoJY8oI

Thanks rusky fren for the vidios

watching snackbars kill each other puts a smile on my face

What did he mean by this ?

Attached: soviets.png (480x854, 243K)

>how dare they shot down a war plane illegally flying over their country

Whats nuclear Ayatollah's power?

Attached: 1561001040641.jpg (306x463, 61K)

its probably pocket change to them

the US army can do really stupid things
but never to that level

Freaking boomers

obviously he's a time traveler who's come from the 1950s
now if we can convince him to go back and murder gorbachev..

>pls buy my book tho

>The amount of garbage amerimutts can spew to justify any type of aggression

It's as if they were trained since a young age

Oh shit you are right hahahaha. I remember the whole trojan horse thing

>Whats nuclear Ayatollah's power?
grumpy death stares, it seems

Attached: gato gruñón.jpg (965x1350, 330K)

I used to post that Kataib Abrams tank on Jow Forums that the Iraqis gave them, they immediately lose their minds and start spamming that same shitty Iranian karate gifs.

did someone hit that poor cat in the face?

Espero que no

Attached: s9.jpg (626x596, 50K)